TLC Bridal Boutique Reviews

TLC Bridal Boutique 5
TLC Bridal Boutique 6
TLC Bridal Boutique 7

Marggie · Married on 09/24/2016

Jayjay and her team were absolutely wonderful! I was very picky in what I wanted and had a budget I wanted to stick by. I kept looking everywhere for the right dress and went to multiple stores with no luck! Finally I reached out to TLC Bridal Boutique and spoke with Jayjay! She was super energetic when I met her and reassured me that WE would find what I was looking for!

Throughout the entire process Jayjay and her team were extremely helpful! I am very appreciative with how much they assisted me and did not turn me away. I finally had my one of a kind dress and LOVE IT! On wedding day, compliments just kept coming!

Thanks Jayjay and the team at TLC Bridal Boutique! You all are wonderful!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Chris · Married on 09/23/2016

The ladies at TLC are great! Suzanne was amazing in helping me pick out a wedding dress that is perfect for my body and my occasion! I can't wait to go back in a couple weeks with my bridesmaids so they can pick out their dresses.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2016

I had a surprise bridal exclusive appointment and had the salon all to myself and my bridal party for 3 hours!! !
    It was so fun and we had snacks and drinks!
    Staff was fun and professional and helped me find "the dress" !!
    Cute shop in downtown Frederick!
    Owner JJ is fabulous , love her!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Excellent to work with and prompt. I was never rushed and had plenty of styles and sizes to choose from. Very attentive staff.

Destiny · Married on 09/10/2016

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Beautiful dresses and amazing staff. My consultant knew what I was thinking with out me even saying it.

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • User6281985 · 2+ years ago

So my mom actually surprised me with this appointment. I was just starting my gown search and really hadn't tried anything on and was anxious to get started. From start to finish the appointment was so fun and exciting. I got to work with Jay Jay who is the owner who has tons of experience from dresses to wedding planning she is the best! I suggest requesting her if possible just from my personal experience but honestly all of the ladies there seemed like exceptional candidates as well. Jay Jay was super thorough and actually listened to me and what I liked. My favorite line from the appointment was "now I want you to be completely honest about these dresses it's the only way I can really help you. Don't worry about hurting my feelings, I didn't make the dresses you will not offend me by being honest." It totally put my mind at ease. I was only shown dresses in my budget and ended up buying a dress from TLC. I feel totally blessed to find my dress at the first place I went and that I got to share that experience with my mother and TLC. We even toasted with a glass of champagne and took a picture for their Facebook in celebration. I will also be purchasing my bridal party dresses through them and the mother of the bride dress etc. I definitely suggest you go there for a nonstressful and actually enjoyable bridal experience!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Georgia · Married on 09/09/2016

Susie was the associate helping me find my wedding dress. She was so great and fun. When my mom and I told her my budget she pulled dresses within that budget and if one was higher she asked before pulling it. The experience she gave us was amazing. I ended up falling in love with a dress a little higher than my budget but I took my dress right off the rack since nothing was wrong with it and it fit perfectly, in doing that she gave us a discount which was right in the budget! I couldn't say enough good things about TLC and the experience they gave me that day. Highly recommend it

Kendall · Married on 09/04/2016

TLC was the first location I went to to look for my dress and I loved everything about it! The dresses were gorgeous, the employees were wonderful and the building itself made me feel so warm and welcome. I had no clue the type of dress I was interested in but as I tried on countless dresses (all which were in my budgeted price range) I found one that was perfect for me in every way. As the staff talked with me about the dress and allowed me to stand there forever contemplating it since this was the first time Id gone dress shopping, I couldn't imagine a better fit for me. I cannot wait to walk into my future wearing this dress that perfectly matches my style and personality.

Sent on 06/27/2015
  • Mrs_Belmaggio143

Alesia · Married on 08/21/2016

The ladies at TLC Bridal Boutique are AMAZING! They made us feel like family and dealt with my moms weird requests. Haha. The appointment could not have gone smoother! I am very self conscious, but they made me feel so comfortable. This was the first place I went to, to try on dresses and I found my dress there! I HIGHLY recommend TLC Bridal Boutique. I'm taking my bridesmaids there to get their dresses as well. Very affordable, wonderful customer service, and overall a fun time!

Rachel · Married on 08/13/2016

All the ladies at TLC are so sweet and helpful. They'll take as much time as you need to find your perfect dress- and the boutique has a great selection. Really happy with my experience! Great customer service.

Sent on 12/06/2016

I found my wedding dress at TLC and it was a great experience. They really made it feel like a special time, not rushing me and being very helpful in the decision process. They are great!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Erin · Married on 07/23/2016

My experience at TLC was amazing. Unlike other shops, the staff at TLC ensure that you have a truly personalized experience. They really did a great job of trying to better understand what I was looking for, rather than simply handing you dresses until you get a match. I can be pretty modest and feel uncomfortable with a lot of attention on me, but Jessica made me feel so comfortable and really helped me to pick the dress that was best suited for me! Other shops were not as attentive or helpful as the staff at TLC. They really make sure the whole experience is wonderful and stress free!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Trina · Married on 07/17/2016

This place is awesome! Definitely worth a visit and chances are, you will find what you are looking for and say yes to the dress!

Sent on 08/04/2016

I had the best experience at TLC bridal!!! I learned after calling a few bridal shops that in wedding dress designer world I was last minute. I called TLC bridal and Jay Jay gave me an appointment the same day. My appointment was with Suzy. I walked into a cute and cozy shop and had a personalized appointment. Suzy heard all my comments about being last minute and she instantly eased my fears and told me I was right on time and I had options. From that moment on I had the wedding dress appointment I had dreamed of. Suzy listened to everything I said and wanted while also giving some insight. She is clearly experienced and loves her job. She watched my reactions to every dress I tried on which lead her to find the dress I picked and LOVE!!! You have to make this one of your stops.....I still can't believe it was my one and only stop.

Sent on 03/13/2016

Michele · Married on 06/19/2016

TLC Bridal Boutique made this potentially stressful event absolutely enjoyable! We had a private appointment with food and champagne. JayJay made it extra special and provided us with chocolate covered strawberries and added pumpkin juice to our champagne. So delicious!! She was so helpful through my entire appointment, so I never felt pressured. With each dress, she new just what to add to complete the look- a little belt or a cute bird cage veil. She also let us take as many pictures as we wanted which is a MUST if you can't decide between two dresses and need some time to think it over. I just can't say enough good things about my experience there. All of their dresses were in my budget, so it was also great to be able to try on any dress in the shop and know I could afford it!

Sent on 04/13/2015

A · Married on 06/11/2016

The girls at TLC are wonderful. They are friendly and give that special personal touch to help you find your perfect dress. We bought the bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride dress there also. Could not have asked for a more helpful group of ladies. Everyone looked beautiful on the special day!

Sent on 06/23/2016

janet · Married on 05/22/2016

LOVE TLC Bridal Boutique! I went to my appointment with an open mind and not knowing what would look good on me. Let me put it this way. I told Sue, my bridal consultant, dress me in what you think would look great on me and she did. I don't know how many dresses I tried on but I ended up trying to decide between 3 dresses.. I was hoping for only 1.. but 3? WOW!! I finally decided on a Maggie Sottero that Sue found for me and I fell in love with the dress immediately.. Ladies, I got lucky with 1 appointment and any bride looking would be too. Just put yourself in their hands and they won't let you down! Sue, and JJ thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys are fantastic. Could I give you guys a 100 stars?

Sent on 12/22/2015
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2016

Absolutely LOVED working with TLC to find my wedding dress. I was nervous about trying on dresses and doing the whole girl thing with ooohhhs and ahhs, but they made it a wonderful experience. I will recommend TLC to anyone who needs a wedding dress.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Tekethia · Married on 05/15/2016

I absolutely love TLC Bridal Boutique. Everyone working there was very helpful and you could tell they love what they do. I was helped by Sue and she was absolutely wonderful. She made suggestions when necessary and did a great job of picking out a belt and veil to go along with my dress. I never felt rushed or pressured. If you're looking for a dress you won't go wrong with TLC.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

The ladies at TLC were helpful, fun, flexible and so hardworking. I would recomend them to anyone!!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Melody · Married on 04/23/2016

My experience at TLC was wonderful! It was the first place I went shopping for my gown. I gave Sue a rough idea of what style elments I was interested in. She pulled several gowns that were all beautiful. I had a top choice but thought I should at least go to one other place before making my final decision. I returned to TLC and asked Sue if she could pick out a few additional dresses that were a bit different than my original first choice. Sue chose several other dresses for me to try on and amidst them was the wedding gown I ultimately bought. She was exactly what you'd want going through this experience!

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • User5419741 · 2+ years ago

I said "Yes to the Dress" recently and it was the best possible experience!!! Jay Jay was absolutely FANTASTIC. I called that morning frantically because my mom's plane was delayed and she was flying into help me look at wedding dresses. I thought we were going to need to reschedule because we were going to be almost an hour late to the appointment. Despite being completely booked, Jay Jay understood the situation and said we would make it work no matter what! I explained what I liked over the phone and as we hurried in the door almost an hour late, there were about five amazing dresses that perfectly fit my style and budget waiting to be tried on! Jay Jay was so fun, helpful, patient and energetic. I said YES to the last dress I tried on! It actually fit like a glove and I was able to purchase that very one for my April wedding! Thank you so much to TLC for such a magical experience and for being so accommodating! I highly encourage everyone to come here for the best bridal experience. I can't wait to wear this dress in April!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Helped me find my dream dress without any trouble or problems. I enjoyed working with the staff at TLC and would thoroughly recommend the vendor to others. Look forward to returning for my bridesmaids dresses.

Sent on 07/05/2015

laura · Married on 02/19/2016

I was a last min appointment and they fit me in. I was treated with the best customer service and TLC recommend a seamstress who got my dress to fit me like a glove

Sent on 02/28/2016

Barbara · Married on 11/22/2015

TLC is a lovely small Bridal Boutique that has a very extensive selection. It was wonderful to have such s knowledge staff. It was terrific to have gowns to small sizes to select from. JJ and her staff were fantastic to work with.

Sent on 01/30/2016