TLC Bridal Boutique Reviews

TLC Bridal Boutique 6
TLC Bridal Boutique 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

What a wonderful, personal and focused team of ladies that attended to me at TLC! I even brought in a dress I had already bought and they had me try it on first thing to get a reminder of how I looked and felt in it. It was so wonderful, because it was just me and the ladies who worked there along with my mother and sister who I brought along with me. They had only the eyes and time for me and finding the kind of dress I wanted. It was such a fantastic experience, they paid attention to exactly what I did and did not want in a dress, and lucky for me I found my dream dress! I would recommend this wonderful boutique over and over again!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Haley · Married on 06/03/2017

I absolutely love my gown! JJ is amazing and helpful, very nice people. Got my dress and my bridesmaid dresses here. They are fantastic!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Amazing, personal experience! Found my *dream* dress!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Hyatt · Married on 06/03/2017

They were so friendly and made the appointment stress-free!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Robin · Married on 05/28/2017

I tried on dresses at several different boutiques, but TLC is the best. I felt comfortable immediately and the staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. They listened to what I wanted in a dress and helped me find the perfect choice. JayJay and Suzanne were both awesome and the boutique is beautiful and intimate. It was a wonderful experience and I recommend them very highly!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2017

My fiancé is in the military and is deploying so I had to plan a wedding fast. TLC called me and had me look up dresses that had similar details to the one I requested. When I got to my appointment the lady was super nice and helped me find my dream dress! Had the most amazing experience there :)

Sent on 12/29/2016

Kelsey · Married on 05/20/2017

I purchased by bridal gown at TLC during their Spring sale in 2016. Suzi helped me to find a sale gown, since I had a tight budget and I didn't even want to look at any of the new full price gowns. I found the most gorgeous Maggie Sottero gown on sale that wouldn't have even been in my price range had it not been on sale. Their shop is beautiful, and Suzi was so knowledgeable not only about the gowns but also about alterations and more. I highly recommend TLC to any bride and her group!

Sent on 06/05/2017
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 04/29/2017

I am very happy with TLC Bridal Boutique and am so happy I chose to get my wedding gown there! They made wedding gown shopping fun and less stressful! They know their stuff! :-) I originally went online and checked different bridal boutiques before choosing TLC. I loved that it was a small boutique where they can provide you with individual attention. When I called to make the appointment, the lady was super friendly and helpful on the phone. She was able to work with my schedule and get me an appointment within the timeline I needed. Once we arrived, they were very friendly and took us back to our own area of the boutique where we would have individual help. We were given Sue to help and she was fantastic. She made sure to get me a variety of dresses to try on so I could see which ones I liked best. She was very accommodating and helpful. She listened to me and paid attention to the little details that I shared about what I liked and didn't like. She never tried to push me to make a sale and didn't push more expensive gowns. As we got closer to the style that I liked best, she made sure she picked dresses that fit what I was looking for. She took her time and gave us her full attention. We had a great time and it made the day memorable and fun! I would highly recommend TLC Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Heather · Married on 04/28/2017

Awesome shop! Great Service! Loved the ladies who helped me find my dress!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Meredith · Married on 04/23/2017

I found the TLC boutique to be exactly what I was looking for in my wedding dress hunt! The staff was very kind and helpful and listened to what I was looking for. I found my dress there and it was in my budget. I would highly recommend this venue for buying your wedding dress!

Nichole · Married on 04/15/2017

Book the exclusive fitting....it was fun!

Sent on 09/26/2016

April · Married on 04/01/2017

The staff at TLC Bridal Boutique was very friendly, helpful and honest! I never felt rushed or pressured to buy a gown during my appointment. I would recommend TLC Bridal Boutique to any Bride-to-be!

Thao · Married on 03/25/2017

They were a pleasure to work with! Great selections in dresses and they really listen to your needs and try to help you with figuring out what you like! Love my dress!

Sent on 06/30/2016

T · Married on 03/25/2017

Everyone at the boutique was helpful, friendly, and listened to me describe my style. They were able to help me find a great dress and I could've chosen several more there that were also fantastic!

Sent on 04/03/2017

This was a great experience ! I was so nervous to try on dresses but they were flexible and patient. I found a gorgeous dress that was a bit out of budget and they worked with me until we were both comfortable !!!! Can't wait to wear it !!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Smith/Brisbane Wedding · Married on 01/07/2017

Jessica Myers-Bidell & TLC Bridal made magic last weekend with our wedding day. From the magnificent dress by Casablanca to the striking bridesmaids dresses, the day shown beautifully with the snow falling. Jessica is so talented in how she could see the vision of the day and assist with the beauty and flow of the entire event. She is a gem and a true professional!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Sara · Married on 12/08/2016

TLC Bridal did a fantastic job assisting me in my search! I ended up buying my dress there and do not regret my purchase at all!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Amber · Married on 11/13/2016

TLC Bridal was my 4th bridal shop. I live about an hour away, and my maid of honor insisted on calling every bridal shop in a 100 mile radius to find me a Maggie Sottero gown (they just had the best fit!) and TLC had the best selection. When I arrived I was plesantly suprised by the professional yet laid back atmosphere they had. I had also done the David's Bridal disasterous trip as many other brides had done, and I was about worn out by the time we had discovered TLC. The ladies there were fabulous. They didn't pull anything that was not what I described (and believe me, the other 3 shops were not very good at this). I had a destination wedding and just wanted a simple dress that fit my personality and I definately got exactly what I wanted. My dress was reasonably priced and I didn't blow my budget. I had a wonderful experiance and would recommend it to any bride who wants a personal experiance when selecting her gown, as every bride should!

Sent on 05/29/2010

Rachel · Married on 11/06/2016

I can't recommend TLC enough. I came in having no idea what I wanted in dress and really anxious. JJ was extremely patient and funny and helped me find the perfect dress.

Sent on 02/27/2016

Angela · Married on 10/22/2016

The ladies at TLC Boutique are amazing. I went for my first official look at dresses and had not planned on finding "the" dress that day. However after showing the ladies the types of dresses I was interested in, BAM dress number 3 that I tried on was IT! Great pricing, and my dress even came earlier than expected! To top everything off, I ended up getting pregnant about 5 months before the wedding and was quite concerned about finding the right alterations person. The local woman they suggested was PERFECT and ensured that my dress fit perfectly for my day. Could not be happier with my entire experience!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Emily · Married on 10/22/2016

Such a positive experience here! Although I didn't end up buying my dress here, I have nothing but good things to say about TLCBridal. From my first conversation with them on the phone to my actual appointment, they were warm, helpful, and accommodating. I wear a street 14/16 and was worried about trying on dresses at a non-specialized store, but they had plenty of samples that allowed me to get a great idea of what the dresses would look like. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Staff is great. I had no idea what I wanted and they made me feel comfortable. I didn't have a time for alterations and had to buy off the rack which was a great experience. Feels like the tv show say yes to the dress except your budget can be reasonable. Not all of us have 5-10 grand to spend on a dress.

Sent on 08/16/2016

I loved everything about the staff and my experience at TLC! I am such a picky person and NEVER thought I'd find my dress the first time I went to look, but I did! There is no way that this would've happened at any other shop- I felt so comfortable and relaxed the entire time and never felt like I was being pushed to choose a dress. The girls were simply there to help me find what I wanted and try dresses on which was huge for me. I would recommend TLC to everyone!

Sent on 07/25/2015
  • User5291934 · 2+ years ago

This was my first time trying on wedding dresses, I booked their "bridal experience" and was not disappointed! We had a wonderful time, the staff was amazing! I had no idea what style dress would look good on me or even what I wanted, they pulled all different silhouettes for me to try first to narrow the dress style down and then we went from there. They did a great job keeping within my budget and I finally found the dress of my dreams!!!! I loved every minute, can't wait to go back for my bridesmaids dresses!!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/09/2016

Great service. Very friendly! I wasn't particularly looking forward to getting a wedding dress, but they made the experience as fun and relaxing as possible. Also, they were accommodating of my wedding timeframe and need to get a dress sooner rather than later. Lastly, they had a great approach for finding the right dress, since I didn't know what I wanted. Thank you for all your help!

Sent on 07/13/2016