TLC Bridal Boutique Reviews

TLC Bridal Boutique 5
TLC Bridal Boutique 6
TLC Bridal Boutique 7

Kelsey · Married on 04/20/2018

We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience at TLC. Sondra was our consultant initially and she choose a great selection of dresses to try. She understood what I was looking for and my dress ended up being the second one I tried on! My future mother-in-law wasn't able to come to my initial appointment, so TLC allowed us to make an additional appointment so she could see me try on my chosen dress. Sondra was once again our consultant and she even grabbed some additional dresses for me to try so my mother-in-law could get the full experience! She also helped us pick a matching veil. Their new location is absolutely beautiful and allows you to have a private, comfortable experience with your family members.

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Marlee

Marlee · Married on 04/14/2018

We got all of our gowns at TLC

I got my wedding gown at TLC and opted to have a private appointment (totally worth it). The ladies at TLC are so much fun and made it such a wonderful experience. After my bridal appointment, I also decided that the bridesmaids dresses would have to come from TLC too. We booked a private appointment for this as well and we had an absolute blast. The dresses were gorgeous. My mom also decided to get her dress at TLC. My mom has been struggling with her body image for years and wanted to wear something to cover herself up. The consultants helped my mom find a dress that showed off her body and made her feel beautiful. So thankful that we chose TLC!!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

christina · Married on 03/31/2018

This place was wonderful! They really work you to figure out the dress that's right for you.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Rebecca · Married on 01/20/2018

TLC made finding a dress a breeze. I went in with no real specific wants, only an idea of what I didn't want. They listened, pulled a few dresses and kept building based on what I liked and didn't like. I would highly recommend TLC to any bride!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Margaret · Married on 12/30/2017

Loved TLC Bridal Boutique! Jessica was so attentive and made the experience really special. I went with my parents and aunt on a Thursday afternoon and there was no one else there. I was great having the whole place to ourselves! They have a great selection of beautiful gowns and accessories. I will be going back to get my mom her dress, too.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/22/2017

I had a wonderful experience at TLC. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a dress!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/24/2017

They were extremely nice and helped me find a dress that was perfect for my body type.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Emilee · Married on 11/11/2017

I came here hoping to have a better experience than the first shop I went to (which was horrible) and I have to say it could not have been better. I worked with Susie and she was great. She really listened to me and helped me find my dress!!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Anna · Married on 11/03/2017

TLC Bridal Boutique was the first and only place that I shopped for my wedding dress. I didn't come in with much direction and was willing to try on different styles, but Sue was very quickly able to narrow down the choices to things that I looked good in and loved. I tried on approximately 10 dresses in total, but ended up going with the third dress that she pulled for me. I also happened to have my appointment on Black Friday and, so, will be able to reap the benefit of a discounted accessory whenever I go back to pick up the dress. My only negative would be that they don't do alterations in-house, so brides must find their own tailor if the dress needs any alterations. Overall, great experience and worth checking out!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

I love TLC and Suzi is amazing! Thank you so much for helping me find my wedding dress!

• User7816994 · 1+ year ago

JayJay and Suzanne are incredibly fun to work with. TLC offers a wide variety of gowns and a convenient payment plan. My time in the shop started out a little bumpy with a consultant who was more interested in her vision for my wedding than mine. When JayJay (the shop's owner) overheard a bit of the conversation, she immediately jumped in, saved my appointment, and helped me find the dress of my dreams.

Sent on 01/30/2018
    TLC Bridal Boutique 14
    TLC Bridal Boutique 15
    TLC Bridal Boutique 16

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2017

My assistant was very helpful and helped me capture my dream in a dress!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jillian · Married on 10/01/2017

I had the absolute best experience. I was recommended to go here by two friends that got their dresses here. I worked with Suzi who was fabulous. I never felt rushed and I never felt pressured to buy something. I left and tried on more dresses, but ended up back at the shop with the one I was in love with. They were there, ready to answer any questions and help me decide I had found my dream dress. I couldn't have asked for a better experience :-)

Sent on 12/29/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. TLC was awesome. They took the time and listened to what I liked and found me my dream dress! Thank you so much :-)

Sent on 03/07/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/08/2017

I did the Bridal exclusive so I could have my mom and all my bridesmaids come. I recommend doing this!! You get to have the place to yourself and it's a fun day with your favorite people. JJ listened to what I wanted and the first dress I tried on was the dress I got! She is great!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/19/2017

I love so coming to TLC they were so fun and made it all about me and my family! I literally went with the first dress they brought out because they just knew what would work for me and it made the experience ten times better when they asked about me and my fiancé.

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • 2YearsAway

Heather · Married on 08/05/2017

I wish I could give TLC 100 stars because they deserve every single one! I was dreading wedding dress shopping and had gone to another Frederick store and had a less than pleasurable experience. The minute I walked into TLC and saw my name on the board (after making a last minute same day appointment!) I knew TLC would be different, and as soon as I met Suzi I was immediately at ease. Suzi had my try on a bunch of different styles of dress, had me laughing and felt like an old friend in no time. She eased my body consciousness and listened to my likes and dislikes about each dress I tried on. Sleeves were a must for me and even though I didn't find one with sleeves, Suzi helped me find the perfect dress where I could have a seamstress add them. She knew exactly how much extra lace and material I would need to order. When I took it to the seamstress and realized I forgot to order lining because I didn't want illusion sleeves I called Suzi right away in a panic. Suzi went above and beyond to help. The dress had been discontinued since I bought it and TLC didn't have the floor sample in my color. Suzi and JJ called around to find another store where they would cut the lining off the bottom of the sample dress. They had the fabric I needed within 3 days!

JJ and Suzi are amazing women and truly want every bride to feel beautiful on their wedding day and will do whatever it takes to make sure that happens!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/23/2017

Suzi is excellent! Took the time to really find a dress that looks great on me, instead of pressuring me into a sale like the other store tried to do. So happy!!

Sent on 10/29/2016
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 07/21/2017

TLC Bridal surpassed all my expectations for my wedding dress search. The owner was extremely helpful and accommodating. She allowed us to hold our bridal execlusive on an afternoon that the shop is typically closed. I am so glad I chose to have a bridal execlusive with all my lovely ladies, the experience was so intimate with minimal stress and so special for us all. On top of the stellar service TLC provides, all the gowns are absolutely gorgeous and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend TLC bridal to any bride to be along with a bridal exclusive if possible.

Sunny · Married on 07/04/2017

Everyone who worked with me at this beautiful shop was so helpful, they listened to what my style was and were able to help me find the perfect dress and I couldn't be happier with it, love the ladies at TLC!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Kristina · Married on 07/01/2017

The ladies at TLC helped with finding the perfect dress for myself, my bridesmaids and my mom. Their services were very responsive and helpful during the entire process.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Emily · Married on 06/25/2017

I had a great experience with TLC. I was able to utilize a sample sale they were doing and found a fantastic dress at a serious bargain. The associate helping me knew exactly what I was looking for and got me into my dream dress. It took about 20 minutes and I had found and purchased my wedding dress! The girls who work there are very friendly and accommodating. Their prices are in line with the quality of products they offer. Overall, I highly recommend TLC.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/24/2017

TLC was hands down the best dress shopping experience I had! The selection was fantastic, but the service was even better! JJ & Suzi helped me find the perfect gown and adjust it to make it exactly what I was looking for and more! They were so much fun to work with! We will be going back to look for bridesmaids dresses as well!

Chenee · Married on 06/24/2017

I had an incredible experience at TLC. I was one of 2 brides that were at the shop and it made me feel like I was special. I did not feel rushed, I felt like I was the most important customer that day.
    Thank You for the great service and helping pick my perfect wedding dress!

Sent on 01/11/2017

April · Married on 06/18/2017

I recently visited TLC Bridal Boutique and could not be more pleased with the service and the selection of wedding gowns. The setting of the shop is amazing and provides a truly intimate feeling for your friends and family. By the end of the appointment I felt like the ladies of the shop had become a part of my crew! Separate from the shop and environment, the ladies that work there are incredibly knowledgable about their dresses. I had an idea in mind of what I was looking for, but the stylist knew what would look best on my shape and I actually walked away with a completely different style. I feel so beautiful in this dress and can't wait for my wedding day. Thank you TLC Bridal Boutique...I would highly recommend your service to any bride!

Sent on 08/21/2016