78 Reviews for Angel Project Photo & Video

Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Flush Mount (1)

TJ and everyone at Angel Project are simply amazing. They are so professional and TJs attention to detail is superb. My wedding day turned out to be below freezing but TJ had a plan for photos outside and ensured me that they were going to be perfect. TJ made my husband and I feel super comfortable in front of the camera! We can’t wait to see the final product!!!!!! DEFINITELY book Angel Project for your wedding!!!!!

Profile Picture Erika, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

TJ and his staff did an outstanding job the day of my daughters wedding. It was freezing out and no one complained, they were upbeat and ready to get the perfect shots. Well, we just got to see the photos and we could not be more pleased!! So many beautiful pictures that capture the true spirit of the day! Thank you TJ!

Profile Picture Sue, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

TJ and Stella were so wonderful to work with! I cannot say enough good things for the entire Angel team. They were so helpful in meeting all of our needs and requests for our engagement photos, wedding photos, wedding video, and wedding albums. They were responsive to any questions we had throughout the process and helped us work with our budget so we were able to include all of the services we wanted.
Our friends and family have been so impressed with the results of their work (Sam was our photographer and was great) as are my husband and I! The Angel team did an amazing job capturing our special moments and we are forever grateful for them addressing all of the details we were looking for. We are so thankful to Angel for giving us the opportunity to look back on our wedding for the rest of our lives. You won't regret booking your photography needs with Angel!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Angel Project – A++
They are beyond talented
I had an above and beyond experience
11 Stars!!!
My friend used Angel Project for her wedding and I LOVED her photos so TJ and Stella were the first people we called. Although we met with others no one ever measured up to what Angel Project had. To say I was happy would be an understatement. TJ during one of our last meetings apologized for not being more active on social, but that actually made me feel better. He is so focused on his work and getting to job done that I even told him for me it was quality over quantity. I love photography and taking photos, I am merely an amateur but the photographer was my biggest worry throughout the planning process. TJ from start to finish was a dream to work with. The day of our wedding he and his team showed up on time, got everything done seamlessly and him and his whole team just made us all feel very comfortable. I was worried because we did not do an engagement shoot or anything, (I took those myself so we have never been shot professionally) but he reassured us and made us feel great. I am so confident in everything as they took SO MANY photos for us. They were quick with the cameras and lens' and I am really looking forward to seeing everything. His whole team were so nice to work with, Mike and I were truly lucky to have such great people take care of one of the more important aspects of our wedding. Preserving the happiness and memories that were made that day. I know that TJ has a great eye for everything whether they are the more artsy photos or the more traditional. If you are camera shy he is your guy and if you love the camera look no further than Angel Project. They have so clearly mastered capturing those moments that mean so much and I honestly cannot wait to see everything. Thank you doesn't seem to really convey my gratitude for the entire Angel Project team, but I can tell you whole heatedly, you should look no further than them!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

My husband and I really enjoyed working with TJ and his team at Angel Project. The photos from our wedding were beautiful, he did a great job capturing our special day. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Allie, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

TJ and his team were absolutely amazing both leading up to the wedding and on our big day. The photos were flawless- so much so that we are having trouble deciding which ones to include in our album! Our family and friends were impressed with TJ's work, and I would definitely recommend him to everyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture jill, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

We absolutely LOVED working with TJ and the whole team at Angel Project! Our package also included an engagement shoot and video. Our friends and family felt so comfortable around TJ and he was such a huge help getting everyone together for photos. As a bride, he definitely put me at ease. The team was not intrusive one bit, but still were able to capture all the great moments. They took outstanding photos and were so easy to work with! Even though it rained on our wedding day, TJ made the most of it and knew where to get the best shots. In some of the outdoor ones you wouldn't have even known it was raining! I highly recommend Angel Project to anyone!

Profile Picture Janine, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

TJ and angel project photography are absolutely top notch! From the very beginning, working with TJ was absolutely great. He knows what he is doing when it comes to engagement shots and the actual day of your wedding! He was so knowledgeable and professional on the day of our engagement shoot and knew how to make us feel comfortable with every picture he took.

On the day of the wedding TJ showed up with a team of photographers who were excellent! We had 4 professionals dedicated to us for a 10 hour span and all were working and taking photos/video the entire time. They were all so professional and made sure to capture all the best moments of us and our guests.

From the very beginning of working with TJ we knew we made the right decision. Anytime we would email him or reach out to him with any questions or concerns he would respond in a prompt and professional manner and was always able to address any questions we raised. I would highly recommend TJ and Angel Project Photography!

Profile Picture User7350539, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Angel Project Photography was phenomenal to work with! My husband and I got married this past Friday.. TJ and his team were such a pleasure to work with. From the moment we booked TJ has been extremely accommodating and very quick to respond to emails. Our bridal party loved working with them as well, as they were very personable, professional , and creative! They had many creative ideas for pictures and were quick to try any of our suggestions. We both would highly recommend booking TJ and his team for any professional photography work.. We cannot wait to see our pictures , we know they will be amazing!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I can't say enough about TJ and his team at Angel Project Photography! He worked with us along our journey leading up the the special day. He was able to add an extra videographer the week before which was wonderful and worth every penny! He even did our engagement shoot and trekked through trails with all his equipment to get to our photo location. The day of the wedding he was wonderful and the team put all their efforts in to perfect photography and videography. We received our photos and he is so quick to edit and fix anything we ask. I am beyond happy we chose Angel Project Photography and got to work alongside TJ!

Profile Picture NICOLE, 7/16/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We received our wedding highlight video and photos exactly 3 weeks after our wedding, which was ahead of the 4 week estimate TJ had provided and extremely quick! All deliverables were AMAZING!

TJ came highly recommended by our friends who had TJ as their photographer. They had the best experience with TJ on the day of their wedding and they couldn't be happier. We are so happy we went with TJ and his crew. We also used Angel Studio as our videographer and cinematographer so we did not have to manage another vendor.

Check out his website as his work speaks for itself. Additionally, what doesn't show on the website is TJ's patience as well as his ability to be authoritative when he needed to be, but yet he was open to input and flexible about what and when to photograph, The entire team was so professional during the ten hours we had the team for.

We weren't sure we wanted a video originally, but after the day we had, and the highlight reel, this was money well spent. He captured so perfectly the really fun bits of the wedding, in a very fun wedding, and this will allow us to remember all those parts in 4 minutes. The pre-wedding shots were so great and artistic, and the wedding shots captured how gorgeous the set up was, as well as the fun that everyone had. SO GREAT!

I would highly recommend TJ and his crew to anyone looking for a photographer/ videographer.

Profile Picture shareen, 7/1/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Angel project is amazing! Very professional and easy to work with! TJ took phenomenal engagement photos and well as our wedding pictures and couldn't be happier with the work he/they have done so far! We're excited to see our album and the finish project ! I couldn't be happier with them and glad we choose them for our special day!

Profile Picture User7539215, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Angel Project Photography was wonderful! They were recommended by a friend and I was very happy my husband and I chose them to capture our special day. TJ and Stella were very easy to get ahold of with any questions before hand. They were very kind and responsive to any requests. Sam and his crew were wonderful on the day of our wedding. They never seemed like they were in the way or bothersome. Instead, they were easy going and listened to all of our requests. They definitely played a big part in our day going so smoothly! Thanks Angel Project :-)

Profile Picture Alison, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Before I was even engaged I knew I wanted TJ to photograph my wedding. 3 days after we got engaged I emailed him and a month later I booked him - 14 months from the wedding day!

TJ was my principal photographer & Jay was my 2nd shooter. Both of them were amazing beyond words and never rushed us through the morning. They were not LOUD or INTRUSIVE like I have seen so many wedding photographers to be. They caught moments that I didn't even know happened and when I found someone on the dance floor that I wanted a photo with, TJ or Jay were right there ready with their camera!

TJ photographed our engagement photos, our wedding and I can't wait to see him when we start our family!

As you are investigating vendors for your wedding day, my advice is to keep in mind that you GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Your wedding day is one day, one very expensive day, but your photos are what will help you remember the day when you can't remember all the details anymore! DO NOT CUT CORNERS ON YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER. You are getting professional, friendly, on-time, responsive individuals who do this day in and day out. Trust in the professionals to make your day as perfect as you could ever imagine it. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY any day!!!

Angel Project Photography is worth EVERY PENNY. I could not imagine the day without them.

Profile Picture Erica, 10/18/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

TJ and his crew were amazing, quiet as a mouse. They took great shots without being intrusive. We were very happy with our photos and video! I would recommend them to any newlywed.

Profile Picture User6038870, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Flush Mount, High-Res Images

We used TJ and his team for our wedding photography and video and we could not be happier with their results. Their shots of our wedding were extremely beautiful and tasteful. Thank you TJ for your excellent service and we would recommend their expertise to everyone.

Profile Picture Scott, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Angel Project did a really great job capturing our special day. TJ was very attentive throughout the planning process to make sure that we had enough time to capture all the shots/video we wanted. Everything went very smoothly on our wedding day. TJ and his team showed up right on time to begin capturing photos/video and really directed the family and bridal party quickly to ensure we got all the desired photos/video in a timely fashion! They were very professional and worked quickly to ensure we got the most of our day. We received photos shortly after the wedding (approximately 6 weeks), which came out absolutely amazing! I love how most of the photos were not posed but rather more natural. It really brings out the emotions of the day. It was a pleasure working with Tj and his team. I would highly recommend using Angel project!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images

I cannot say enough great things about TJ and his staff. They shot our engagement pictures in September 2014, as well as our wedding on 8/8/15. Both times they did a phenomenal job- got all of the shots we requested plus some, as well as being professional and helping us have fun throughout. I could not have imagined a better crew with us all day. The entire process from start to finish was made simple and enjoyable because TJ is so easy to work with, he is an absolute pleasure. I have gotten so many compliments on my pictures, even asked to showcase some for upcoming bridal events. I would recommend Angel Project to every future engaged couple.

Profile Picture c, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

TJ and his team are amazing!!! Elegant, photojournalistic, modern but classic!!! I was so thrilled to have Angel Project cover my wedding!

Profile Picture Gaby, 9/26/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I can't even begin to describe how glad I am that we chose TJ and his crew. They were the most perfect team of photographers and videographers we could have hoped for. In a wedding that included many guest that did not speak English at all, no one seemed to notice the language barrier. TJ always answers emails and phone calls ridiculously quickly, which was extremely helpful and important to me. He's willing to work with any idea you might possibly come up with. His team managed to be everywhere during the wedding- we called them our little spies. They were there for every moment we hoped they would catch, and some we weren't even expecting. I can't wait to see the finished product. I know it will be amazing!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Oh my god I can't say enough great things about TJ! He took the most incredible photos of our wedding, I can't stop looking at them and we get tons of compliments on how beautiful and unique they are. TJ and his team were true professionals from our first meeting to our wedding day and even afterwards. He always was there to answer questions and make sure we were all on the same page for our vision for our wedding photos. It was very important to me that my photographer is as discreet as possible during the ceremony and reception, and thats exactly what TJ was. I was shocked at some of the photos he got because I literally didn't see him there. You need to make sure your style matches up though, I've seen a few brides complain that they didn't get enough formal portraits, and all I can say to that is, you need a "shot list" of all the formal photos you want, and you also need to know what to expect and have similar taste to TJ's style. Look at his (or any photographer for that matter) portfolio, his style is photo journalism, so make sure thats what you want. I would very highly recommend Angel Project to anyone that wants elegant, artistic, journalistic style photography for their wedding, this is the best you can get!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angel projects was great, all staff were amazing, great to work with, tj was great to help make sure everything went how it was supposed to, very professional

Profile Picture User3657492, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

TJ was the best wedding photographer!! He is extremely talented and the pictures came out perfect! I was so happy with his services that I went back to him when my son was born for a baby photoshoot!

Profile Picture User6906052, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

TJ was amazing from start to finish! After our first meeting I was confident he would do a great job and deliver the type of photography we wanted. His portfolio seemed more artistic than most wedding photography and we were really drawn to the beautiful ways he captures moments. Our wedding photos came out amazing and he was fun to work with and made me and the whole bridal party feel more at ease. We also booked our videographer through him and the video footage we've seen is amazing. I can't rate him high enough! Thank you TJ for capturing our wedding day so beautifully!

Profile Picture Frances, 7/27/13, 3 Reviews