Tirzah Farm Venue Reviews

Tirzah Farm Venue 4
Tirzah Farm Venue 5
Tirzah Farm Venue 6

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

I absolutely love Tirzah Farm! With it's rich history, picturesque white residence, mature Southern oaks, and rolling pastures, any wedding here is instantly elevated to a classic, Southern event. Because you have access to the entire grounds for an event, one's imagination is the only limitation for how a wedding can unfold at Tirzah. Have your ceremony beneath one of the ancient oaks or on the front lawn, and keep it an outdoor event with a reception under the sky in the pasture or on manicured back lawn. There is also access to a pole barn for your reception or have your own custom tent created on the grounds to keep your guest cozy!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Haley · Married on 10/14/2017

Tirzah Farm was the perfect place for my fall wedding. Ceremony in front of the house and reception at the pole barn was convenient for our 200 (plus) guests.

Sent on 01/25/2018

mor · Married on 07/17/2015

Tirzah farm venue is absolutely gorgeous!! It is such a dreamy place to get married at! it honestly looks like a fairy tale! The owner Jeannie is one of the sweetest people I ever met! I highly recommend it to anyone!! :)

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Germann · Married on 10/13/2018

An Evening that Dreams are Made Of

Jeannie and Nelson were very sweet and flexible when it came to working with my husband and I. They welcomed us into their home and made an effort to make our wedding a thing of ease. Jeannie even took the time to help us set up on our wedding day! Forever grateful we found Tirzah Farms.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Jenny · Married on 09/30/2017

3.0

We had our wedding here. if you want to have an outdoor wedding with a lot of open space in the Charlotte area then this is a great venue. The owners are very flexible and gave us a lot of freedom to customize the wedding the way we wanted. Special shout out to Nelson for making sure we had all the help we needed and everything went smoothly. Waiting for the photos from the photographer. I am sure they are going to be great!

Sent on 10/04/2017