Tine and Thread Reviews

5 | Fullerton, CA

5 Reviews for Tine and Thread

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2014

I would definitely recommend Tine and Thread! I got vintage stamps from them that I absolutely LOVED!! The stamps were in perfect condition and the owner matched my color scheme exactly. They truly made my invitations! Not to mention, the owner was so nice and helpful and got the order to me super quick on a shorts notice from me!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Lindsey · Married on 08/16/2013

We absolutely loved how awesome our Save the Date cards turned out! As a designer, I can be a little particular about this sort of thing but every detail of the design was just perfect! We've had so many compliments regarding how unique and special they felt from our guests.

Tara's creativity speaks for itself but in addition to her professionalism and style, her kindess and patience made our experience even better. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Guadalupe · Married on 04/19/2013

Tara did a wonderful job in being personable and professional at the same time. She in gave me a product that I asked for in detail and she was really good at getting back to me through email. And of course, she is quite talented and her creations are simply beautiful.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Naomi · Married on 09/30/2012

We loved the look created for our Save the Date cards and Invitations. It was the perfect answer to the question of how to combine my style with that of my fiancé.

I've had comments back from people who received them that range from "This is the prettiest invitation I've ever received!" to "I'm not sending back my RSVP because I want to keep it. But I'm coming to the wedding."

They definitely made a wonderful impression on our guests...and we love them!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Heather · event on 07/30/2012

Tara was wonderful to work with! She created a custom birth announcement with my vision but added a wonderful touch of whimsy with her beautiful hand calligraphy. She was prompt and courteous. I appreciated her excellent communication as well.

Sent on 09/15/2012

Tine and Thread's reply:

Thank you, Heather! I greatly appreciate the wonderful feedback.