Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

17 Reviews for TinaRose Weddings and Events

Cultural (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
17 TinaRose Weddings and Events Reviews

I'm normally a DIY guy and both my wife and I "coordinate" for a living. I was originally opposed to hiring a day of coordinator but in hindsight I wish we had called Dora sooner. Without Dora, the event would not have gone off as we had invisioned.

Profile Picture Thomas, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

TinaRose Weddings and Events was one of the best decision we made while planning our wedding. They worked with our budget, and they put our vision into reality with the touch of their expertise. Everyone loved our décor including us, we will definitely recommend them to you guys, Thank you Dora and the entire team...God bless.

Profile Picture Sonia, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about TinaRose Wedding and Events. After shopping around for vendors, I chose Dora and her team after our first conversation because of how comfortable she made me feel. She is extremely professional, provided timely responses to any questions I had, and always gave me her expert advice on other aspects of the wedding planning process as well. Dora went above and beyond what was required of her and I am forever grateful. I was blown away when I walked into our reception. She LITERALLY brought my dream to life. TinaRose has a loyal customer in me and I look forward to working with Dora again on all my future events.

Profile Picture Gabby, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tinarose wedding and events went over and beyond to make our wedding exceptionally beautiful ! We are so happy that we choose them! They gave us EXACTLY what we asked of her... Thank you so much! I would recommend Dora and her team over and over again!!!!

Profile Picture Eunice, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Best decision of my wedding (besides my partner) was booking Dora. Her kindness, generosity, patience, helpfulness - it was all that I needed on my day and the month before. THANK YOU.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/4/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Religious

I can’t even begin to express how grateful we are to have had Dora as our wedding planner! We hired Dora for full service wedding planning for our May 1 wedding at Kent Manor Inn and we couldn’t be happier with everything she did to make our wedding so beautiful.
Dora was nothing short of amazing from start to finish. She found us the perfect venue, an amazing photographer, wonderful makeup artists, and an incredible florist. I was a pretty hands-on bride and wanted to be involved in all the decisions. From our first meeting, we were impressed by Dora’s warm personality, creative vision, and professionalism. She always made herself available, responded quickly to emails and phone calls, and drove all over Maryland and Virginia to come with us to meetings about floral design, dessert table, and venue hunting. She recommended great vendors to us as well (Amanda Adams Photography, Heather Rae Style Studios, Alicia Jayne Florals) and we were so happy and impressed with everyone’s service. We had a small, intimate brunch wedding on a Sunday morning- Dora worked with us to make everything work, negotiated on our behalf, and found us a beautiful venue.
I would highly recommended hiring a full service wedding planner if your budget allows-the wedding planning process was so easy and enjoyable for us thanks to Dora. Dora was amazing to work with and we will miss her!

-Emily and Steven 05/01/16

Profile Picture Emily, 5/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-Religious, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

At first we weren't sure if we needed a day-of wedding coordinator, but we are really happy we decided to hire Dora. We had an in-depth conversation about our wedding about 6 months in advance of the date and then were in frequent contact leading up to the date. She coordinated all of our vendors and created a timeline for the wedding which was a huge help and something I would have struggled with alone. She always remained very calm and we felt assured that everything was under control. The day went off without a hitch and we appreciate all of the work that Dora did behind the scenes.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Dora and the rest of the girls did a really good job with our wedding decor. A friend recommended her to me and I was a little worried about how things will turn out with the decorations, but she told me to trust her and I'm glad I did. My table centerpieces were exactly how I wanted and everyone commented on how beautiful our stage looked. She also helped me with other wedding things that I wasn't even expecting so I'm very greatful.

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design
1.3

I have been married now for two weeks and spent 9 months planning for my big day. Like any bride, i wanted it to be perfect. Unfortunately that isnt what I ended up with.so that this doesnt become a long story I will shorten things a bit. My planner only planned on showing up the day of my wedding 2 1/2 hours before i was to walk down the aisle. She showed up 30 minutes late which left me do deal with my Dj, photographer, and cater all at the same time. Her and her assistant we supposed to set up tables, chairs and final decorations but myself and my bridal party had to. I spent all morning making sure we had everything completed instead of being able to enjoy the day with my bridal party while getting ready. We ended up running 30 minutes behind for ceremony and everything to follow. I was rushed to complete pictures with my husband, which left us with being unable to get all photos we wanted. I had asked for catering vehicles to be moved during ceremony and that wasnt done so my pictures of me coming down the aisle have the catering truck in them. When we initially started with the coordinator the only vendors we needed was catering and rental. I had already contacted and set up all vendors. For the amount of money spent i expexted a much more hands on, detail oriented person. Instead we got someone who was unable to pull things together and give us a stress free day. I ended up doing all the work as well as my family and got very little services through this company. I would not recommend them to another bride. I was extremely disappointed in what we received.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristy, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Dora helped us with Day of Coordination, and she did a fantastic job. Leading up to the event she would periodically check and ask how things were going, give advice, and answer questions. About a month out, she came out for a walkthrough of the spaces and she had anther meeting with us to finalize the schedule of the day, thinking of things I hadn't thought of, which was incredibly helpful. Her assistance at the rehearsal made things run on time and smoothly, and she and her team did a fantastic job setting up the decor on the day of. Truly a wonderful job, and at a very affordable rate. Thank you TinaRose Events!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was "mother of the bride" for a wedding with Dora Dannsa acting as the "day of" planner but she did so much more than that. She met with my daughter twice and then a third time with both of us to visit the church and the reception venue. We were in constant email contact to further discuss aspects of the wedding. She and her assistant were at the rehearsal, figured out the best choreography for the wedding, and supplied each member of the bridal party with a schedule. On the wedding day she and two assistants made sure everything at the church was in order, then went to the venue and set the tables with fancy napkin arrangements, favors and centerpieces. She coordinated with all the vendors and worked very well with them. Dora and her assistants listened to my daughter and made sure that the wedding and reception ran smoothly and went exactly the way my daughter envisioned. My advice to anyone reading this is that using Dora Dannsa as the "day of" planner is the best thing you can do to ensure that you will enjoy your wedding day instead of worrying that something might not get done (or having to do it yourself) or that things will not go as planned!

Profile Picture Jane, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Before I decided to go with Tina Rose as my wedding planner, I met up with four other planners and none of them showed enough passion about making the bride happy than Dora at Tina Rose did, and I knew she was the one as soon as I met her. I was very picky and wanted everything to be perfect on that day and Dora assured me that she would do whatever she could in her power to make me happy; and she didn’t fail one bit. Dora at Tina Rose did an amazing job with everything; from appointments scheduling to bridal shower to my big day. Timing with her was the absolute best. Wherever she was needed at, she would be there. She contacted our vendors to ensure times and arrangements for the ceremony and reception; calmed an "uptight" bride; and made sure that all of the details at our reception were in place.
Very professional, super organized and did an exceptional job coordinating the event. She kept me in the loop at all times and gave me great recommendations. Dora was wonderful with communication. The wedding party all appreciated her speedy rehearsal walk-through. My husband and I are very grateful for their presence, professionalism, hospitality, and timeliness. She made us very happy and we couldn’t have gone with any other planner but Tina Rose. If you are looking for a Coordinator, book Tina Rose Events!

Profile Picture joanitta, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Dora thanks for a job well done on our wedding. Aaron and I always say that getting you to help us plan our wedding was the best idea. Also thank you for getting us the best photographer. We think of you guys everytime we look at our pictures. Everything about our day was just perfect, and it is because of all your hard work.

Profile Picture Pamela, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm so glad I was able to get Tinarose events to plan my wedding. Dora us absolutely the best at what she does. She was there with me every step of the way and I'm just amazed at the work she and her crew did. My wedding day was one of the best days of my life and I'm glad she made it happen.

Profile Picture Roxanne, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It came as no surprise to me when Dora told me she wanted

to pursue professionally. In fact I was so happy because

I knew how much she loved helping with weddings and I

always encouraged her to do it professionally. For my own

wedding I couldn't have done it without her. When I

began planning my wedding I asked for her help and she

immediately accepted and began to help me. I had decided

on my venue but reception place bud didn't know where to go from there. Dora was able to help me find me with decorations for my reception and help me find other vendors to help me. She also took charge on the day of the wedding and made sure everything was going right. My husband and I will always be grateful.

Profile Picture Tolu, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tinarose events did such a good job helping me on my wedding day. Dora kept me organized prior to the wedding and made sure everything went well my wedding. I remember calling a few times in a panic and she let me know that everything will be ok. When I look back I realize that I couldn't have done it without her.

Profile Picture De'anna, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of having Dora plan an event with me. She was very responsive, passionate and flexible. With a little bit of input from me she was able to create the very ambience that I had dreamed up. I will definitely recommend working with her. You will be pleased you did. She's amazing! Thank you Dora!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/15/09, 1 Review