7 Reviews for Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design

Canvas (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Tina and team get a 5/5 from my husband and I!
We can't thank Tina enough for making our day so very extra special. She was cool, calm and, collected; and with that, it centered us to be the same. Tina ensured that our job was to enjoy our day, and each other. All the while, ensuring every photo op and experience was captured! Before our special day, we were asked if there were any specific posed photos we would want, if we had any props we would be using, what our colors were, etc. Of course, we ran to Pinterest for photo ideas. I can't even tell you how many times I'd forgotten I had even brought certain props, or to pose in certain ways that we had requested. Well, have NO FEAR, because Tina doesn't forget!! Tina went above and beyond to capture the very best photos and gave us direction every step of the way. Our guests (to this day, and our wedding was over a month ago), still GUSH over how professional and wonderful Tina and team are! When we received our photos, not only did we re-live our special day, we re-lived it through Tina's lens, and we were NOT disappointed!

Tina, thank you so much for making our experience so wonderful, and giving us the gift of beautiful photos that will last a lifetime!

Brett & Maral

Photo for Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design Review
Photo for Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design Review
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maral, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tina is THE BEST! We had our engagement shoot in NY with her and she did our wedding photos! i do not have the words to describe our reactions and feelings towards our photos... we were speechless. She captured our love, happiness and excitement with such ease. We were so comfortable running around NY with her because she quickly gains your trust and quickly shows you that she will turn these moments to life time memories!

The day of our wedding, starting from the morning while we were getting ready, to the ceremony, then our photo spots, then our reception she was full of life, excited and upbeat... making sure the whole bridal party was never looking dull or tired! At our reception our 300+ guests fell in love with Tina and her enthusiasm.... i got several calls and comments after our wedding about how great she was! Who doesn't want a photographer like that?

Now that we have received our photos and looking at them, it is SPECTACULAR how Tina caught SOOOOO many special, precious moments... that were literally just a second in time but now will be memories FOREVER. With such a large wedding and so many guests.... moments and guests sometimes get lost in the moment, but Tina has brought everything into life and something that i will cherish forever because now I am reliving my wedding day through her exquisite ART and TALENT!

Tina we LOVE YOU! & just wait a few years for another event ;)

Profile Picture Meg, 9/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Tina photographed our wedding at the Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers in NYC and we couldn't have been more pleased with her services! She was truly a pleasure to work with from the beginning planning stages throughout the entire process. She is extremely fun, upbeat and energetic as well as completely professional at all times.

She really listened to us and made our vision come to life. The pictures were absolutely incredible - everything we wanted even down to our thank you cards. We received tons of compliments from our guests on the photos and on Tina herself! We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

-Nadette Altoonian

Profile Picture Nadette, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tina came highly recommended to me by a friend and was so wonderful to work with. Tina first came to meet with me in NYC, she was very flexible meeting me at my office and brought samples of her work with her. Tina and I hit it off immediately it was like I knew her forever, she made me feel so comfortable and confident in her and her work. Throughout the wedding planning process we would touch base and make sure timing was ok, locations we wanted to at shoot still the same and down to remembering to bring an invitation to the big day for her to photograph during our getting ready shots. We had so much fun with our getting ready shots that I was so amped up and excited. She made sure every little detail was covered for us to be remembered for the rest of our lives. She made everyone feel so relaxed with her and she brought the best smile our in everyone. The things Tina did to grab the right angles laying on the floor, moving furniture to blocking traffic on a busy Philadelphia street to get the perfect shots was above and beyond. She has such passion for what she does and it shows. When our photos went live on her website my husband and I could not believe what we were seeing true works of art starring us and our friends and family. Photography is the one thing that is not done when the wedding is done, the relationship with your photographer is a long one from picking your portraits to the amazing albums Tina designs. I can't wait to get my beautiful designed album by this true artist who takes pride in work. I also look forward to her capturing our lifelong events as I have found the best photographer ever. There is no limits on where or what she will do for her clients.

Profile Picture Liza, 11/10/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Highly talented photographer that was willing to work in whatever we wanted. The pictures are amazing and we can't wait to see the finished product. Tina truly captured the most spectacular, unique moments of the best day of our lives, and for that we can't thank her enough.

Profile Picture Lerna, 6/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tina is amazing! Our pictures from the day are beyond fabulous! I could not have asked for a better experience that day!!!!

Profile Picture Leigh, 10/9/10, 1 Review