Tina Smith Photography Reviews

7 | Defuniak Springs, FL

7 Reviews for Tina Smith Photography

We have used Tina twice for family beach sessions and we have always been happy with her work, promptness, professionalism, and the final product with the pictures. Great photographer and she knows all the great spots for awesome shots!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Tina Smith Photography's reply:

Thank you, I wish that I had your name so that I could thank you personally, but your positive review makes my heart smile!!!

Susan · Married on 05/24/2012

Tina is an amazing photographer. She captured all of the important events and also provided so many candid photos! I will be able to look back on the pictures and remember every moment of the most important day of my life. She was so easy to work with and accommodated all of our requests. She is personable and extremely friendly. I'm so glad we picked her to be our photographer. I would recommend Tina to anyone I know getting married in the Pensacola/Destin/Panama City area. Thank you, Tina!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2011

Tina was such an amazing find! In addition to her professionalism, she was down to earth and easy to get along with. I didn't have to worry about the quality of my photography or whether or not my moment was being properly captured; she was on it so we were able to relax and enjoy our wedding. The pictures were personal and perfectly captures our many special moments. And best of all, she's more affordable than other experienced photographers like herself. We couldn't have been happier with Tina and her work!

Sent on 02/11/2012

Tammie · Married on 02/05/2011

Tina stepped in at the last minute to do my daughter's wedding photos, long story... She did an excellent job. She got in contact with us immediately when we called, was there on time, very professional and friendly. She took the photos we wanted and more!!! I'm very pleased with her work and would use her again. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of family beach photos....

Sent on 02/24/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2010

Tina was professional, friendly, and accomodating. While her southern belle personality kept everyone smiling, she was quick to be assertive and direct people on where to stand, when to step in and out of pictures, and when to smile pretty! It took a tremendous amount of pressure off us, knowing she was watching out for all the details. She also made a second trip out to the beach with us to ensure we got fabulous sunset pictures of my husband and I...it had been cloudy all day for the wedding!

She sent us sneak peeks of our pictures shortly after, and we received our disc within a couple weeks of the wedding. All around, she was a great photographer, made sure to get a lot of pics of our families, and also a lot of our friends, as we had requested.

Sent on 02/24/2011

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Inlet Beach, Fl and Tina Smith drove to shoot our special day. She exceeded our expectations with arriving early and staying late to accomidate for the delays we experienced all day due to rain. Tina was full of energy and kept the environment light and fun. We would recommend Tina to anyone looking for a flexible photographer with great prices as well as quality.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2015

4.2

Tina was very fun to work with. Her prices are affordable and reasonable. She was very easy to work with day of our wedding. Thank you Tina!

Sent on 08/03/2015