Tina Markoe Photography Reviews

82 | Palmyra, NJ

82 Reviews for Tina Markoe Photography

Megan · Married on 09/24/2016

Tina was absolutely incredible! I found her after reading through many reviews and perusing online photos. Her style is classic, timeless and elegant. From our initial correspondence over the phone she was laid back but very professional. During our in person meeting prior to the wedding she was easy to talk to with a wonderful personality and yet very efficient and complete with her details. She put my husband and I at ease and made us feel taken care of. She was receptive to our priorities for the wedding day, and she handled the rest. On our wedding day, I loved having her there with the bridal party. She captured all of the right moments and kept to herself without being distracting. She has such a vision and was able to document the day in such a special way. Her assistant Tracy and fellow photographer Amanda were fabulous as well. You could really tell that they loved their jobs! One of my favorite memories of the day was when she asked my husband and I to pose for a photo at dusk, where she laid on the ground and captured our reflection in a puddle---it is by far my most cherished photo! Now as I continue to scroll through the thousands of photos, I relieve the day and smile because of all of the happiness she caught on camera. Tina also did an amazing job with her wedding website and editing the photos. I could not wait for her sneak peaks, they were such a tease. She had our photos ready just over a month after the wedding. We are beyond happy with her work and would highly recommend her to anyone getting married. She is talented, professional, passionate and a joy to work with! Thanks Tina for being a part of the best day of our lives!

Carolyn · Married on 08/14/2016

Tina and her assistant Tracy were amazing. They were unobtrusive and professional but they made everyone (especially my husband and me) feel comfortable in front of the camera. I can't wait to see our pictures!

Tara · Married on 07/30/2016

She is absolutely wonderful to work with. She is professional without being stuffy. The pictures are amazing; she really did a great job.

Nic · Married on 06/24/2016

Tina was fantastic to work with! She was professional, flexible, and is so talented! She captured both our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be more pleased with the results. She's a natural! Her eye for lighting and catching us and our family naturally was everything we could have hoped for. Our wedding weather was quite interesting-- fog, sun, drizzle, hail, and then sun again-- was no obstacle with Tina! She kept us calm and moving so that we could enjoy our day. Can't wait to use her again in the future!

Tricia · Married on 10/23/2015

We used Tina as our photographer for our wedding and she was absolutely amazing from start to finish. We spoke several times before the wedding and she assisted me with planning a perfect timeline to fit my wedding day, as we did not do a first look. She offered great suggestions and made me feel at ease during the entire wedding process. Her honesty during the hiring process was appreciated, as she advised me not to hire her for the last hour of the reception. I'm not sure how many photographers would say that! I took her advice, and was so happy I did.

Tina made sure the entire picture-taking process of our wedding day went smoothly. She was quick yet efficient with her pictures and made sure she got all the shots I had requested, as well as some amazing candid ones. Once we got our pictures, we were blown away! She captured all the amazing moments and then some. Between the lighting, our poses and her positioning with the camera, are pictures are magazine-worthy! We made the best decision hiring Tina to capture our special day and I would recommend her to anyone.

Natalie · Married on 10/17/2015

Tina was beyond amazing to work with. From the moment we met months before the wedding I knew she was the perfect photographer for our special day. Her portraits are gorgeous. She worked so incredibly hard on our day to make sure she captured all of our special moments. She viewed my Pinterest board and made sure she went out of her way to get all the photographs we saw and loved. She was such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I are so excited to see our photos and be able to relive all those special moments from our perfect day. She went above and beyond and we could not have asked for a better photographer!!

Stefanie · Married on 08/28/2015

Tina and her assistant Gabbi were more than unbelievable for our wedding on 8/28/15. My husband and I were very particular in choosing a photographer because we didn't want somebody to be too intrusive and take away from our special day. Tina was so gracious and amazing I didn't even realize she was there half of the time. Our photos are more perfect and I better than we imagined. I have nothing but 5 stars to give. Thank you so much for being so accommodating and giving us the pictures of our dreams!

Jack · Married on 07/15/2015

Tina, I can't thank you enough for sharing in our special day. You did a remarkable job taking Molly and my pictures. You were so patient and made the day easier. Your photography skills were top notch and and I am so happy we chose you to capture our day. The pictures are incredible, we are having a great time sharing them with family and friends.
    Thank you again to you and your team for your talent and professionalism, it was great to have you part of the day.

- Jack Philbin

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/27/2015

I chose Tina to be the photographer for my wedding based on a recommendation from my father. He was familiar with Tina's work since he used to work with her, so I decided to meet with her. I felt very comfortable with Tina and she puts you at ease on your wedding day. Her shots are very creative and most of our guests didn't even realize she was there. We did an engagement session with Tina at our high school, which was great since it gave my husband and I a chance to get comfortable with her before our big day. Tina does a great job at capturing big events and would definitely recommend her!!

Mike · Married on 06/27/2015

My wife chose Tina to be our photographer for our wedding. I wasn't really able to go and meet all the vendors, but she did a great job choosing the photographer. I felt comfortable with Tina and I'm glad she was our photographer. She took our engagement photos and always had new and exciting ideas for shots. She turned our high school into a really fun place. Before she was finished with the photos, she would send us sneak peeks, which we enjoyed. She sent us sneak peeks of images from our wedding as well. The day of our wedding, Tina came prepared and was extremely professional. She took so many photos. I don't know how we are going to choose. Thanks Tina!

Molly · Married on 05/15/2015

Tina Markoe and her team were an incredible value add to our day - from working on the shot list pre-wedding to the day of, Tina was all over the details, really listened to what was important for us to capture, and was sure to focus on those pictures. Tina made us feel very comfortable and directed us the entire day which was much appreciated as the day is such a whirlwind!

We are so excited to look through the proofs, it is so hard to choose from the thousands of pictures taken. We are so pleased with the finished product.

Thank you Tina!

Rachael · Married on 05/02/2015

I was really picky with choosing a wedding photographer. I did many online searches looking for the photographer that met my style. Tina turned out to be all of that and then some! She was such a pleasure to work with! We first used her for our engagement shoot and she went above and beyond and made be shoot so much fun! I wanted to have 3 more engagement shoots after we were finished... She made it that enjoyable.
    Before our wedding day, we had a detailed conversation of all the shots we wanted/needed and we worked out a timeline and her planning/organizational skills made wedding day not stressful. She always went the extra mile to get awesome shots and she really made me feel so beautiful on our wedding day.
    I would highly recommend Tina for your wedding or any other special occasion! She is already at the top of my list for pregnancy and newborn photos! Choose Tina - you won't be disappointed.

Having beautiful photos captured of our wedding was a priority to my fiance and I when we were planning our wedding. We could not have picked a better photographer -- Tina (and her assistant) were fantastic -- prepared, efficient, and professional. Her photos are gorgeous. Plus, Tina has a great, positive energy that made her a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. We do not live in NJ, and Tina made it very easy to plan everything via the web and phone calls and always responded quickly to questions. She gave great advice throughout the planning process about things to consider. On the day of the wedding, Tina gave clear directions for formal photos, and took beautiful (and fun) candid shots throughout the day and night that really captured the mood of the event. She was also flexible about last-minute requests, and she was very accommodating about a special request to include our dog in some of the shots. After the ceremony, she was able to get through the posed formal shots quickly so we could head back to the reception venue with plenty of time to enjoy the cocktail hour.

Leslie · Married on 08/09/2014

Tina was wonderful. She was professional the entire night and was never intrusive. The wedding photos came out beautiful and I've been hearing nothing but compliments from friends and family.

Tina Markoe just did our engagement photo shoot in Cape May, NJ and it turned out BEAUTIFULLY! She really is an expert on how to creatively capture the couple and the beach- you will not find better! We are so pleased, and we can't wait to have her shoot our wedding in Cape May next summer!

Tina was SO lovely to work with! From the beginning she was quick to reply to emails, accommodating to create a package that worked for us, and really listened to our wants/needs for our wedding photography. We live in California, so long distance wedding planning can be tricky but she made it easy. The day of the wedding, we changed our plans last minute (decided to skip on-the-beach pictures) and she was a pro about going with the flow and creating a new plan right then and there. Even though she's shot many wedding at our venue (Congress Hall) she took a few pictures in places she'd never before and we so appreciated that creativity and fresh set of eyes, even while we were her 3rd wedding that weekend! Your wedding photographer is with you pretty much as much if not more than your family on your wedding day, so it's crucial that person is personable, smart, quick, kind, and calm - Thank you Tina!

Jill · Married on 05/30/2014

Tina was great! Leading up to the wedding she was responsive to all calls and emails. Tina has a way of being both calm and focused which put us at ease as well. She is such an artist and captures spontaneous moments beautifully! She understood our vision and captured it perfectly!
    Jill & John

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2014

I was the maid of honor in a recent wedding that Tina photographed. I'm a creative professional and work with national and global photographers for clients and brands. So I'm used to the level of high-quality photographers with a photojournalistic style.

With that, I was blown away and impressed with Tina and her assistant. From capturing the special moments without all of us feeling like we were being documented, to seeing the final results of the photos and seeing her beautiful work. Tina really is a strong profressional and such a sweetheart. You feel that she really cares and puts her full effort into what she does.

Her quick thinking and artistic intuition really captured the event so perfectly, the viewer really feels that they were there.

For those brides trying to figure out the costs of photography (and entire wedding budget), I must say that Tina is an amazing value. You should stop your searching and contact her today. You get a true professional and quality work that you'll enjoy for a lifetime.

Carrie · Married on 05/17/2014

I cannot begin to describe how much I adore Tina! Her work is flawless - she has such a great eye and knows exactly how to make you, your family/friends, and venue look their best. She is so flexible in terms of accepting any input you may have as to pictures you want to have (i.e. I found all of these pictures on Pinterest that I loved and she made them come to life) but she does so in her own unique way so that they come out amazing. She is so nice and easy to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Tina was so great! We worked with her a ton before the wedding and she was very responsive to all of our questions. Our beach wedding wound up being rained out -- and Tina was so great working with us for some creative rain photos. She really was willing to go the extra mile for us. We could not be happier with her!

Katie · Married on 02/01/2014

Tina was absolutely amazing to work with, from our engagement session, to the wedding day. She captures all the special little moments. My family called her the photography ninja, because she was always there, but never in the way. She was phenomenal with my family, especially my stepson!! He still talks about her. The pictures come back quick, and they are beyond breathtaking. Words can't express how happy we were with her. I will be using for all of our photography need from here on out!!

Tina is just amazing!! She was so easy to work with. She got along great with my bridal party and guests and she was so sweet. I was sooo grateful that she was my wedding photographer. Her artistic eye made my wedding pictures gorgeous! She had so many different ideas! I have such a variety of wonderful photographs. I highly recommend her, you won't be disappointed!!

Sarah
    Cape May, NJ

Marla · Married on 08/24/2013

Tina Markoe is a talented, creative, tireless photographer who captured our beach wedding with heart, understanding, and humor. She is a delight to work with -- she really listened to what we wanted and delivered completely. It's completely remarkable to us how she managed to be everywhere without ever getting in the way. Our guests loved her and we did too. Now, the hard part: How to select among her fabulous photographs, because we want them all! We recommend her strongly, with complete confidence. Her photographs are a wonderful, beautiful, heart-warming, and even humorous reminder of our very special day and we re-live it, happily, every time we go through them.

Monika · Married on 07/20/2013

Tina was absolutely wonderful and she captured our wedding day perfectly. If you plan on getting married at Congress Hall in Cape May, I would highly recommend choosing her as your photographer. She has a great relationship and is familiar with the venue. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer for this special day!

Sara · Married on 07/13/2013

Tina was phenomenal for our wedding! She was very accommodating and made everything really easy and fun. We could not have asked for anything more, she did it all!