Tina & Dollie Reviews

20 | Chicago, IL

20 Reviews for Tina & Dollie

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Arseny · Married on 08/07/2016

We worked directly with Dollie only.
    What Dollie did for my wife was magical. She took our ideas, and turned them into an absolutely gorgeous caleidoscope of signs, props and out of the box design ideas.
    The first tears of my bride were those of happiness, but not of happiness to be married to me, but to see how much of an amazing work Dollie did. we will be endlessly thankful for all the help.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2015

We worked with Dollie for our flowers and they were absolutely gorgeous! She was so sweet and helpful from the very beginning. She worked with us and all of our changes throughout the process and never made us feel silly for asking so many questions. She even met with us on a Sunday to accommodate our schedule. The bridal party flowers were gorgeous, and our centerpieces at the reception were amazing! They set up all of the flowers/centerpieces at the reception so it was one less thing we had to worry about and they did a fantastic job! I'd highly recommend Tina & Dollie.....so sweet, friendly, calm, and they do amazing work! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Simply amazing. I highly recommend them for all of your flower needs.

Sent on 11/29/2014

RANDI · Married on 09/06/2014

Tina was a delight to work with. Right off the bat, I knew Tina was a true professional who takes pride in her work. She has a ton of experience. Our flowers turned out beautiful, as well as our centerpieces. I wanted a particular vase and had described to her the vision I had, and Tina did a great job fulfilling it. She was responsive and reliable, and her prices were reasonable. You won't regret hiring Tina & Dollie!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Holly · Married on 06/21/2014

I could not be happier with the way the flowers turned out for my wedding day. Everything from the bride's and bridesmaids' bouquet, to the boutonnieres, corsages, and reception centerpieces were PERFECT! Dollie was able to capture my vision exactly and delivered some of the most beautifully arranged flowers I have ever seen. She was so easy and fun to work with that I had absolutely 0 worries going into my wedding day about how my flowers would turn out. They were delivered to me on time and looked perfectly fresh upon arrival. If you want beautiful flowers on your wedding day with no worries go with Tina and Dollie!!!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Excellent florist. Flowers were LOVELY! On time, better than planned and really good value

Sent on 07/17/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2013

Personal service. Amazing value. Gorgeous flowers. Beautiful floral designs. Perfection!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Annette · Married on 02/10/2013

Tina and Dollie deserve all the awards they've received. I can't sing enough praise about their business, floral, & artistic skills... AND personal character. If you want to feel like a million bucks, just spend a few minutes talking to these gals. If you want to feel like a billion bucks, hire them!

Sent on 02/22/2013

Tina and Dollie are Fabulous. We were trying to create a romantic setting for our New Years Eve wedding and the ladies did not disappoint. They created an ambiance that well exceeded my expectation. They are very professional and super sweet. It was a great overall experience I would recommend them a million times over. A++++

Sent on 01/17/2013

Sha · Married on 08/03/2012

Dollie was AMAZING! she was so friendly and creative with the planning process. I gave her my ideas and worked with my budget to perfection. I had no problems or worries about working with her and my wedding flowers were executed as i wanted. Thank you Dollie!! if you want a great florist to work with choose Tina & Dollie!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Roxanne · Married on 09/16/2011

Tina and Dollie are brilliant, sweet, and wonderful women to work with. They were the florist for my wedding and they did an absolutely amazing job.

They did the personal flowers (brides bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, flower girl pomander, and boutinerres). I showed them a picture of what I wanted the bouquet to look like and they copied it to a tee, well they actually made it look more amazing than the picture. I received compliments all day long and days after on my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and pretty much all of the work.

They are the super sweetest people to work with. They are very patient, will listen to your ideas, offer great suggestions, and are just overall wonderful people you want to be working with when you are planning a wedding. There prices are very reasonable compared to other florist in the city (I was a budget bride). I will recommend them to any bride I talk to. They are fantastic!!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Jacline · Married on 11/21/2009

Tina & Dollie were one of my favorite vendors. Sooo easy to work with and super flexible. They also only do bridal flowers, so they put a lot of thought and detail into everything. Their work on the day of was absolutely impeccable. I had met with another florist in the city as well as Tina & Dollie and got such a better feeling (and a better quote!) from Tina & Dollie. I was surprised that I couldn't find too many reviews for them online, as that's really what I relied on when I was searching for vendors. I booked them nonetheless and had fabulous wedding flowers to prove it.

Every time I made changes to the types of flowers and amounts of bouts/corsages up until the week before (I added some for readers & gift-bearers and we lost an usher) they would send me an updated contract via e-mail with the final quote. Everything was so organized and I knew exactly what I was getting on the day of and the exact price. They came to the hotel and set everything up themselves and then hand-delivered the personal flowers to my hotel room, making sure they didn't leave until we went over everything "just to make sure". Did I mention the flowers were gorgeous? Not a single one was blemished and they lasted not only the whole day of, but at least few days later (we went on our honeymoon, so unfortunately I was unable to enjoy them for too long). I also wanted Dahlias in my bouquet, which was the end of November and we'd known all along that they might not be able to get them for sure, but sure enough they were there and they were perfect. I'd recommend Tina & Dollie to any bride!

Sent on 02/15/2010

Thuy-Dung · Married on 09/05/2009

Tina and Dollie are an absolute DREAM to work with! They are a best friend team who know their stuff when it comes to the floral and decor for a wedding. I had no clue what I wanted to do for my flowers for my wedding and they were both so helpful in giving me ideas on what to do. I had changed my mind multiple times during my wedding planning about what I had wanted for my flowers and they were so accomodating to my needs/wants. They kept revising my contract with them until it was perfect (which was pretty much up to the last 2 weeks before the wedding!). They were very accomodating to my floral budget and thought of ways to save us some money in the end. The final result was AMAZING! The flowers were so fresh and so beautiful on the day of the wedding. They had put my visions of what I wanted to a reality and it was a beautiful sight to see!

Sent on 09/23/2009

Carrie · Married on 11/08/2008

Tina and Dollie are like little angels sent from heaven. They are so easy to work with and really listen to what you have to say. They took ideas from what I wanted to see, or thought I wanted to see, and worked with my colors. They took swatches from my tablecloths, looked up the colors to my bridesmaids dresses and incorporated contemporary ideas into the theme. I was married at the Shedd, and didn't want to flowers to overwhelm the venue, and they were absolutely perfect. They were fun and whimsicle, but made the statement that I wanted them to. They're fantastic to work with!!! I'm sad that I'll never get to do another wedding with them-but look forward to using them for other occasions as they arise!

Sent on 12/04/2008

Erin · Married on 01/13/2007

My flowers were beautiful. They were also extremely flexible. I could not decide if I wanted green or red flowers. They put both options in the contract so I knew what I was getting either way and I made my final decision a few weeks before the wedding. They were very helpful and the bouquets were so pretty.

In my opinion, they were more open to getting unique flowers. Other florists only wanted to use what was in season and would charge an arm and a leg for flowers that weren't in season. Tina & Dollie didn't. They could not guarantee peonies in January, but they did not charge more to get them.

Sent on 01/05/2008
  • Katy W

Katy · Married on 08/27/2016

We worked with Tina for our wedding flowers and I was amazed with how she made my dream come to life. I had spoken with and gotten quotes from a bunch of other florists and Tina's was by far the least expensive. Not only that, but she perfectly delivered on the big day including all the flowers that I wanted in exactly the right shades. I was blown away by how perfectly everything turned out!

Sent on 09/21/2016

rachael · Married on 06/06/2009

very beautiful personal flowers. nice lady to work with as well. a little pricey on some things.

Sent on 06/25/2009

dorothy · Married on 08/28/2009

I have no clue when it comes to flowers so when I met with Tina I really was no help. But after I told her my wedding colors and what I liked and didn't like, she came up with beautiful centerpieces, which were a mix of white and blue flowers--i think hydrangeas were in there, and placed it in a teal vase. She also created an exquisite bouquet of all white flowers and a sassy bouquet for the bridesmaids. The flowers arrived fresh and beautiful and looked great in the venue.

Sent on 09/08/2009

Sara · Married on 05/24/2009

Really beautiful flowers. What was amazing to me was how much we got for the money. Our table arrangements were so unique. Tina and Dollie are really fantastic to work with, they even went and visited the exhibit at the museum to be 'inspired' by the art that was on display during my wedding (at the Museum of Contemporary Art). The only thing I would recommend is that the bride/groom really spell out exactly what they want to them. My only disappointment was that the boutineers weren't what I had asked for (we had gone over a lot in our meetings and that was the only thing that wasn't exact, so I'm sure it was just a mix-up) I would highly recommend them!!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2009

Erin · Married on 07/27/2008

3.0

Tina was wonderful. I had to plan my wedding from across the country...she was very flexible with my schedule and provided excellent suggestions. The flowers were gorgeous and more than I could have hoped for. She was perfectly on time and there were no complaints. I am still getting compliments on my beautiful flowers. Tina and Dollie are amaxing. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/16/2008