Timmy Scott Noise Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

1 User photo

Andrea Married on 09/21/2018
    I cannot say enough about how wonderful Scott was for our wedding. Not only was he available for any phone call, Facebook or text message question I had he helped me solve any of those what to do’s with music choices! Scott played acoustic guitar during our hor d’oeuvre hour and even played the song to accompany our slideshow. This DJ was phenomenal, he was there for our rehearsal and helped us during the ceremony when I was at my wits end for music. Scott was able to get everybody on the dance floor and everyone said what a great job he did! Any bride would be lucky to have him dj their wedding!
    Kara Married on 09/15/2018
    Tim did an amazing job at our wedding. He got everyone pumped up with the music, went over everything with us and played everything exactly as we discussed and he was super fun and professional. I would recommend him %100!
    Theresa Married on 06/03/2017
    Tim was amazing! He listened to all of our desires and requests and included them in the reception. He knew how to take our music requests and build a whole playlist that fit the atmosphere. One thing that was very important to us was that the music wasn't too loud and he made sure that we could easily talk and enjoy the dinner while still enjoying the music. Leading up to the wedding, Tim was very communicative and always checked in with us to see how we were doing.
    Tim went above and beyond his job as DJ. During the ceremony, it started to pour rain and we had a cocktail hour set up outside. He went out of his way to help the kitchen staff quickly move everything inside.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Tim!
    Amanda Married on 11/19/2016
    Tim is very good with working with stressed wedding brides (such as me). Continually reassured me that no matter what, my fiancé and I would be married by the end of the day. He made me feel confident and reassured. Very friendly and worked with all the music we wanted and didn't want!
    Cassandra Married on 07/16/2016
    Tim is an amazing D.J. he really made the whole night a blast. i don't know how we would've done it without him!
    Matthew Married on 01/03/2015
    I would strongly recommend Tim. We let him know exactly what we wanted and he delivered. Our wedding day went by in a flash for us, so we didn't have time to worry about the music or MC duties, and Tim handled everything wonderfully. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ.
    Rena Married on 09/03/2016
    Tim was great to work with, he did a fantastic job and all of our guests had a blast on the dance floor. He also did our ceremony music which was beautiful. He was totally accommodating and he's musically gifted, besides. We love Tim!