Timmester Photography Reviews

Timmester Photography 5
Timmester Photography 6
Timmester Photography 7

Stephanie · Married on 12/30/2008

Words cannot express how happy I am that I hired Tracy as my photographer for my wedding. She followed us throughout the day and captured the most amazing pictures. I heard of people that didn't even know us that cried after seeing them! If you are looking for a great photographer to capture your special day, go with Tracy!

• hmstarr

Heather · Married on 12/06/2008

I can honestly say that Tracy Timmester was one of the biggest highlights of my wedding. She is extremely professional, pleasant, and a phenomenal photographer. She took the time to find out what Todd & I were looking for in our photos and gave us exactly that and more. Our wedding was in Washington, DC in November 2008. Tracy actively "scouted" out the most beautiful & ideal locations before the big day to accurately coordinate all of the amazing photos. We truly appreciated her dedication to "studying" every photo opt location - from where I was preparing, to the ceremony, to around DC, to our reception site. She even braved the freezing cold weather and the middle of Pennsylvania Avenue to capture the shots that I so desired - all with a smile and cheerful demeanor.

During every step, Tracy was capturing everything while being completely unnoticed...definitely ideal.

I have had so many rav reviews of Tracy's photography from friends & family and from those that attended and those that didn't...The words they have used to describe our photos: "the most beautiful", "amazing", "stunning", "breath taking" photos (and list goes on & on)

Tracy is also very flexible, beyond easy to work with, and extremely cost-friendly.

In that I am an amateur photographer, our wedding photos were one of the biggest aspects of our "big day"...I could not be any happier....The photos are perfect...capturing every special moment beautifully.

I highly recommend Tracy Timmester & Timmester Photography for any photo opportunity! We are actually planning on having Tracy shoot our "newlywed" photos this Spring and are really looking forward to it...

Heather & Todd Cress
    Married 11/22/08 in Washington, DC

Anne · Married on 10/18/2008

Of all my wedding vendors, Tracy Timmester far surpassed my already high expectations. She was fun and professional at the same time. She was extrememly flexible and I've never met anyone who has such a passion for what they do~ her pictures speaks for itself!!! All of my family and guests were raving about how wonderful she is and how amazing her pictures are. Her prices were a little below avg. compared to other quotes from different photographers, and I ended up feeling guilty for not having to pay more because I feel like our pictures were far better than other photographers who were charging $5,000-$10,000. After our ceremony, she did a great job managing everyone in the bridal party and getting our pictures taken in a timely fashion so we didn't miss out on the cocktail hour. We just cannot express enough our gratitude and thanks towards Tracy, and I feel so very LUCKY that her name was passed along to me when we first got engaged. By far the best move we made while planning our beautiful wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2008

Jacqueline · Married on 09/20/2008

We absolutely LOVED Tracy Timmester. From our first meeting together, I knew she understood exactly what we were looking for in a photographer, and she delivered. On our wedding day, she was relaxed and calm, and knew that I really preferred to have her capture the energy of the day than have a lot of posed portraits. She completely respected that, and we now have a ton of amazing photos from our day that completely bring me back. I have family and friends who say that tehy wished they could get married again just to have her shoot their weddings! I plan on going back to Tracy when my husband and I have kids, so that we can have her take great family and lifestyle photos! Choosing Tracy as our photographer is probably the best wedding decision we coul dhave made.

Tina · Married on 08/09/2008

Tracy has a way of capturing every detail and emotion throughout the wedding day without you even knowing that she is there. She is very professional and flexible - finding a balance between making sure she is photographing the moments that you want the most while also lending her vision and expertise to create pictures that really bring the day to life every time we view them. Additionally, we were very impressed with how quickly she was able to post the photos online for us to view and how easy the website was to use to sort through and share the photos with friends and family. We highly recommend Tracy - you will not be disappointed.

-- The Smiths, married 8/9/2008

Sent on 03/01/2009

Mallika · Married on 05/31/2008

Tracy did an amazing job of capturing our wedding and rehearsal dinner. She was extremely professional and unobtrusive. We met several times prior to the wedding and she was always flexible on when and where to meet, depending on our availability. She did an excellent job of checking out the wedding location beforehand, so she already had ideas of good spots for photos with family and portraits. During both the wedding and reception, she blended in with everyone and was able to take some amazing, and fun, photos that we will cherish forever! She did a wonderful job and we can't recommend her highly enough!

• F

Katie · Married on 06/12/2010

Tracy is FABULOUS!! I did quite a bit of research and read a lot of reviews before meeting with her, and we are so glad that we found Tracy and booked her for our wedding. She did our engagement shoot in Georgetown, and was so much fun to be around. She even had a lot of fun with our puppy who joined us for the session. We absolutely LOVED the engagement photos, her photo quality is amazing. Tracy was always very prompt in returning emails and checked in with me throughout the planning process to make sure I was on track. She even drove to our venue (we had an outdoor wedding) and walked all around to scout the best locations.
    On the wedding day Tracy was awesome! She arrived early and was so happy to see me. She helped us stay on our schedule (which she reviewed with me several times beforehand) so that we were able to get in all of the photos we wanted without having to miss out on anything. It was such a hot day and she was a great sport. We had her running through fields and she never looked worse for wear. Tracy and her second shooter were always present to get the great shots, but never in the way. They were extremely fun and pleasant to be around all day long.
    When I received the email that our blog post was up while I was on our honeymoon I rushed to the office of the resort and was the happiest girl in the world that day - the photos were sooooo beautiful! I love them all and know I will treasure them forever. She did a fabulous job of capturing our excitement and love for each other, as well as the beauty of the venues and our guests. Don't hesitate, book her, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/22/2010

Meredith · Married on 10/26/2013

I am not an "easy" rater. I am a stingy rater. Tracy deserves each of the 5 stars that I've given her. My only complaint is that our wedding is over and so we don't get to take more pictures with Tracy!!!

So be prepared for the following Ode to Tracy:

My husband, Ryan, and I found Tracy through recommendation by the photographer that shot my sister's wedding. That recommendation was the BEST one that I received during the entire wedding process. Tracy and her team were a dream to work with -- and that was a huge relief because I had heard numerous horror stories from my married friends about unresponsive photographers, missing wedding albums, and artistic disputes. Our of all of our vendors, Tracy is the only one that I can honestly say I have no complaints about.

Here is why we LOVE Tracy (in no particular order): she is super talented; the photos are to die for; she is very prompt on responding to emails and phone calls (this was a SUPER important point for me); she was a genuine blast to hang out with and after a few minutes I felt like we were old buddies; and (probably most importantly) she made Ryan and me feel comfortable so that we could make beautiful photos.

Tracy really knows how to get the most out of people - family, friends, etc. She knows how to blend in to get the killer candid shots, but also knows how to arrange people, set a scene, for "posed" photos that do not feel posed. After our wedding and engagement session, I wanted to take MORE photos with her because she made me feel like a model, and really, what bride DOESN'T want to feel like a model on her wedding day.

Tracy is also totally game for some crazy itineraries. On the day of our wedding, we probably had 4 or 5 different locations scheduled for photos. Tracy's response: no problem! She was game for everything - including walking through a horse pasture at dusk!

I could continue gushing about Tracy for hours. She's fabulous and we love her!

Sent on 12/02/2013