22 Reviews for Times To Remember videography and photography

Times to Remember was great, very professional. The photographer took lots of pictures. Seems to take a while to get the photos and video back from editing, but other than that, the service was great.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Kristin did a great job and was affordable too!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I had both Videography and Photography at our wedding. They arrived on time, took thousands of pictures, and told us exactly how to pose and they had great professional ideas. The photos turned out amazing. The video was beautiful and well edited.

Profile Picture User3589690, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I had a wonderful wedding celebrating, and the fact I was able to watch 3 CDs of pictures afterwards made it even more amazing. Kristine and her team did a wonderful job. The photographers caught every memorable moment. It was incredible. I would suggest Times To Remember to anyone having a special event that needs to hire videography and photography professional.

Profile Picture User4168570, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Times to remember did an amazing job the videographers and photographers were all great and very professional. There was a snow storm (blizzard conditions) the day of our wedding and they still all arrived on time. Our video and pictures came out so amazing! We will be able to treasure them for the rest of our lives. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 2/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Kristine did a fantastic job despite very little direction or input from us. The video captured every special moment of the ceremony and reception. I wasn't sure if we were going to do a video but now I think it was the money well spent! We will cherish these memories forever.

Profile Picture Janice, 7/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Times to Remember was great, pictures to pricing. You can tell she truly enjoys her work.

Profile Picture Forrest, 6/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristine worked with us from the start to make sure that we got exactly what we wanted out of our wedding video. We chose her over other videographers because she was willing to do a ceremony-only video, instead of a longer (more expensive) video like most other videographers will try to force you in to. She arrived at our venue with enough time to shoot some lovely shots of our ballroom and the ceremony space as well. She put a wireless microphone on my husband, which picked up the sound from him, me, our officiant, and the quartet that we had playing in the background. Every word is crystal clear, which was my biggest concern for our video - she nailed it. The video turned out beautiful. Kristine worked directly with me to make sure that the video was exactly what I wanted, and I am sooooo thankful for that. She is an excellent choice for a bride who is worried that her video may not turn out like she envisioned; Kristine is dedicated to the satisfaction of her customers and will not settle for less than perfect. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kristine did an absolutely AMAZING job.
She provided incredible video of our wedding day, much better than we had anticipated.
During the wedding, she was professional and patient, fun and friendly.
She captured every special moment, and helped us to remember the most special day of our lives.
She did an outstanding job editing the video with all the spacial effects. We couldn't be happier with the final product.
We highly recommend Times To Remember photography and video services to anyone.
Thank you sooooo much Kristine!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kristine arranged a custom photography package that fit our needs.
She is very organized, was always one step ahead, she was the only vendor I never had to worry about.
Her professionalism, creativity and artistic eye, created magical and breathtaking images that will be dear to our hearts forever.
She is sweet, funny, and friendly which make her a perfect wedding vendor.
I will never regret one penny spent. We LOVE her.

Profile Picture Anna, 7/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Kristine and her people. She listened to what I wanted done and she is very professional. You can tell she really cares to give the very best quality possible. I LOVED the videos she did for us and we will treasure them for a life time.

i would definitely recommend her and I would definitely use her again. It was a great experience.

Profile Picture Teneka, 10/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Dealing with Kristine is both: pleasant and interesting.
She has very friendly and easy going personality.
Even before seeing the total result of her work me and my husband realized that we'd made the right choice.
While taking our photos she gave unique ideas for posing, by making it fun and painless experience.
We got 1500 edited photographs, even though our contract was only for 1200 photos.
She is a very detail oriented professional, and she always goes an extra step to meet the customers' needs.
Her work is unique and so wonderful A+++++

Profile Picture Shushan, 8/21/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Times To Remember photography service is the one to go with.
What a wonderful job Kristine did for us. We love every single photograph of our wedding. Very different, very artistic, with spacial touch ups and spacial effects.
It doesn't get better, we got more than we were expecting. Wedding day flies fast, like a dream, and photographs stay with us forever. I wish we had video as well.
Any way, great job, Kristine. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Garik, 8/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are worth every penny! They captured our wedding from every angle! It was a pleasure to work with Kristine and her team!

Profile Picture John, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really enjoyed having Kristine film our wedding!! She was able to do everything that was needed without making it hard. The prices that she has set up were great and I was able to budget better because of how flexable she is when it comes to money. I would for sure use her again. You will love the service.

Profile Picture Jeanna, 7/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kristine provided a very professional video as well as photographs of our wedding. The quality was extraordinary and we're so grateful to her company, "Times To Remember," for making our ceremony so memorable.

We absolutely recommend her services to others first for the quality of the work and her professionalism and secondly for the very reasonable rates. This is someone who brings their best to your best day.

Profile Picture John, 5/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Kristine and her team have provided for me both videography and photography. I am extremely pleased with their work and professionalism. They were friendly with all my guests and made my wedding very memorable. She works very hard and does her job perfect. I would most certainly recommend her and use her service again.

Profile Picture Ozoda, 11/20/09, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kristine is an amazing photographer! Our wedding was outside so she had to contend with all of natures own lighting and background issues and yet out pictures turned out looking like a fairytale novel! She has brilliant ideas for unique poses and added unsurpassed glamour & beauty to our wedding photos! She gave us such a beautiful portfolio of pictures to treasure from our special day, I could not imagine having anyone else do this for us. Kristine's obvious love for her career shines through in the beauty and brilliance of her work. Everything she does is unique and astounding, there is nobody better to capture the moments of such a special day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A truly wonderful and memorable experience!
Times to Remember did an outstanding, phenomenal job capturing every detail of our Wedding. Our experience will always be a treasured and memorable one. Thank you "Times to Remember" for also making this an amazing time to remember for our family and friends too.
We all loved the outstanding work that your team did. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Judy, 10/25/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Thank you so much for the pictures and video. I love them so much. I recommend everyone to use Times to Remember. Believe me you will never regret it! You will have best wedding video and pictures for a great price! Do you want to remember your special day for your lifetime? Choose Times to Remember because you will have things to remember!!!

Profile Picture Parvina, 8/9/08, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am very satisfied with Times To Remember videography services.
They are very hard working professional team.
Kristine did a fabulous work, she created a great Wedding DVD for us.
We keep recommending her to everyone we know, and we will continue doing that.

Profile Picture Khursheda, 5/2/08, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They did an excellent job for us.

Profile Picture William, 4/12/08, 1 Review