52 Reviews for Timepiece Films

Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)
Negatives (1)

They did our wedding video and it is amazing! We have loved every bit of it and got it back extremely quickly. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a destination wedding and found Aubrey with Time Piece Media on weddingwire. I hadn’t found someone that looked great at both photography AND videography but Aubrey looked like he had it both mastered. He was extremely professional and accommodating. Our pictures came out GORGEOUS and the videography is absolutely beautiful. He is an artist and I would choose him over and over for the biggest day of our lives. Highly highly recommend.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We really enjoyed our experience working with Aubrey and his team! They were always responsive and helpful during the wedding planning process. They even drove outside of Atlanta to be apart of our big day!! More importantly, they blended in so perfectly while shooting our wedding day! When we go the footage back, we were amazed by all of the details they captured that we missed. It truly made a difference for us. Thank you again! Would highly recommend using TimePiece Films!

Profile Picture Sierra, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Aubrey was a pleasure to work with. He is very responsive, professional and talented. He did our wedding, and the photos and video were AMAZING. Could have not been any happier.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day

Aubrey was amazing and gave us an incredible highlight film and wedding movie that we absolutely adore! It was a pleasure working with him. For such an important event as your wedding, it is important to choose someone you trust and can depend on to capture all of the most memorable moments so we were happy we went with Timepiece Films!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Next to marrying my husband, this was the best decision I ever made. Go with TimePiece Media! They are incredible! We got the wedding documented video-style and photographed and I have never been happier (except when married my hubby ;) They are professional, kind, calming, fun, funny, creative, punctual, talented beyond believe! I could go on! The video was something that I am SO glad we went with. The wedding day goes by in a flash and the video brings it back to life and points out the things you missed or helps to capture the moments you want to see and cherish forever. Aubrey's team does just that. He captured the most important memories of my life and I have watched my wedding video 15 times since he sent it to me. If you are on the fence about doing a video - TRUST ME, DO THE VIDEO! My cheeks hurt when I watch it because I smile so much. He is incredible. Best. Decision. EVER. - Lindsey

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

In December of 2017, I had an intimate (20 Guests) vow renewal with my husband of ten years. (Unbeknownst to some guests, we eloped in 2007 lol) I contacted the owner, Aubrey of Time Piece Media and let him know that I would like to capture portrait style pictures of my family rather than the traditional romantic posed wedding photographs. Aubrey quoted an amazing price that would fit into our very small budget!
Aubrey was punctual, even arriving before my mother in law who was an hour late. He remained flexible and took candid photos in the interim. I did not give Aubrey a check list to work with yet he was able to photograph details of the at-home venue, table settings, guests and family alike. He was not obtrusive to the view of family and remained a fly on the wall, yet capturing priceless moments.
Aubrey has an great eye for lighting and background. This was evident in the editing of our outdoor and indoor pictures.
Aubrey's easy going demeanor was easy to work with, pleasant and professional. He engaged with guests, especially my four-year-old daughter who was capturing pictures on her won digital camera. He even gave her a few pointers.
Most impressively, I received a link to my edited photos after only TWO DAYS! I loved every single picture taken.
I would recommend Time Piece Media in a heart beat, and will most definitely use Aubrey again for other events.

Profile Picture Marquisha, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Aubrey was awesome! Our wedding photos turned out absolutely amazing! He was very personable and thorough! No complaints whatsoever! Book him!

Profile Picture Shadaine, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not have asked for asked for a better videographer! My husband and I were late on deciding whether we wanted a videographer or not, and we finally decided yes. Aubrey was great to work with and very flexible. He listens to what we wanted and did that perfectly. He captured our night beautifully. We had issues with where our Church would allow photographers/ videographers and I was nervous it wasn't going to turn out as great as others, but he did an amazing job and captured it all even having those restrictions. He worked hard and got it back to us in great time and let us view everything and if we wanted to make changes we could. With that being said, we wanted nothing to be changed! I am so happy and thankful we went with timepiece media and Aubrey! It was truly and amazing experience and I have watched the video already 10 times! And I've only been married three weeks!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Right now, I'm crying over my pictures from my wedding. The reason I'm crying is because Aubrey so perfectly captured my husband and my day and every emotion felt. Someday I'll look over these pictures because I'll be missing the people in them so very much. This will be a balm to my soul because our wedding day was a beautiful, perfect day surrounded by those we simply cannot live without and with every shot, he and his team captured those precious emotions. Aubrey was wonderful at returning messages, took the most stunning, visually creative and sharp shots. These are magazine quality and we will cherish them ALWAYS.

He was prompt, never made me worry over where he was and got the shots we wanted and then some. Aubrey, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your artistry. You won't be sorry you used Timepiece Media. You will be sorry if you DON'T.

Profile Picture Sarah Beth, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Aubrey was absolutely the best. The video and pictures turned out great. We had our wedding renual at the Fox Theater in Atlanta and the video is the best I have ever seen and the pictures were perfect. Aubrey is a very nice guy to work with and goes out of his way to do what you want. I would give him a 10 and would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Susan, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I am in love with our engagement and wedding photos! Aubrey and his team did such a wonderful job capturing all the moments during the wedding. He is organized, ahead and of the game, and if you request something specific, he will see it through. He is very professional and easy (and a joy) to work with

Profile Picture Krupa, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We used Aubrey Gall and his production company for our rehearsal dinner and wedding videos, and we cannot say enough good things about Aubrey and his team! Aubrey was very proactive (without being intrusive), creative, and responsive throughout the entire process. Most importantly, he beautifully captured all of our special moments and provided us with wonderful videos that we will always cherish. Thank you, AUBREY!!!

Profile Picture Debora, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Definitely book Aubrey! My husband and I LOVED his organization, detail, and timeliness. He had a set-schedule three or four months in advance. He worked well with the photographer and got every single shot that we wanted. He captured all of the important moments perfectly. He also did an amazing job at recording my husband and I as we recited our vows to each other and also when we were reading our letters to each other. We are completely satisfied 100% and would recommend Aubrey and his team to everybody. Also, his love for his wife was truly remarkable and very inspirational. You can tell that he loves his job and what he does and has a true and genuine passion for making people happy on their special day!

Profile Picture Breanna, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We weren't sure about booking a videographer for our wedding, but after working with Timepiece Media and seeing the final product, we are so glad that we did! Aubrey was very professional and easy to work with. They have a variety of packages to fit your needs.

Throughout the planning process, they were one of the easiest vendors to work with. We met with them prior to our wedding to go over details of the event and our expectations for the video. The videographers at the wedding were professional and did a good job capturing all the moments we wanted. Production time was quick and the video was ready to be previewed before we got back from our honeymoon! The production value was excellent and we were very impressed with how everything came together. We were able to make a few tweaks here and there before the video was finalized which was nice. The video was not just a boring montage of the day, but it really told the story of our wedding and captured the joy and celebration of the day.

We are so pleased with our decision to use Timepiece Media and look forward to reliving our big day through the videos for many years to come!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/5/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Aubrey and his team are complete professionals. From initial preparation to the last DVD, he is 100% attentive, responsive and flexible to make sure your event (in our case, wedding) is flawless. There is a clear plan from start to finish, which made me very comfortable. I highly recommend TimePiece Media for their photography, videography, and even general wedding consultation services.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

In the beginning, I was apprehensive about splurging and getting a videographer. After much debate and countless wedding videos and reviews, we decided to go with Aubrey and his team. I must say we are highly impressed and thankful that Aubrey captured our big day for us. He was easy to work with, very professional, and highly skilled in his profession. Our highlight video alone was worth the investment. Now looking back, we are so thankful we chose to not only get a videographer but get Timepiece media to capture our special day.

Profile Picture Meagan, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My daughter and her lovely fiance were married at Brasstown Valley Resort in the North Georgia Mountains in May. Initially we had not intended to hire a videographer but, after seeing the beautiful video that Aubrey put together, we are so glad we did. Aubrey was totally unobtrusive, and captured every moment beautifully. Both videographers were very professional during our event. Aubrey is super responsive when you contact him by email or telephone and is very willing to do whatever he can to provide you with a stunning finished product. I would thoroughly recommend Timepiece Media.

Profile Picture mandy, 9/3/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am OBSESSED with my wedding photos!! Aubrey and his team did an amazing job of making sure to get all the photos I wanted, and in the style I requested as well (lots of vibrant colors!) Great job, super professional and fun to work with, I will DEFINITELY be using his services again in the future for all my photography needs!

Profile Picture KatieBeth, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Timepiece Media was recommended by our wedding planner and we did not regret our decision. The service was very professional and we were extremely pleased with our wedding video from the beginning to the end. The angles and the details captured were amazing and great quality all around. We would recommend Timepiece Media without hesitation.

Profile Picture Juelle, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Aubrey and His wife are an awesome couple. Professional, kind and flexible. They did an awesome job with our wedding video. Looks so amazing. They were so friendly and quick to respond through the whole process. You won't regret choosing them to do any special event that you want to relive over and over.

Profile Picture User6709222, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I normally don't write reviews, but felt compelled to write one as Timepiece Media did such a great job with our wedding video! I had no Idea who to call to video our wediding so just did an online search in the Atlanta area for videographers. I was so impressed with the quality of the sample wedding videos on their website so I gave them a call. Aubrey and his wife, Jess, did a wonderful job with our wedding video! I thought I would see a video camera everywhere I looked, but I hardly noticed them there at all. Our wedding was about 2 hours outside of Atlanta, they arrived early and stayed to the very end of the reception. So many great shots before, during, and after the ceremony! We now have have a wonderful, lasting memory on video of our wedding! THANK YOU!!! If you a want a professional, caring videographer that wil give you an outstanding product, I would not hesitate to give Aubrey a call!

Profile Picture Bob, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Aubrey was a sweet heart. Very patient with all that was going on. He made it feel that it was all about us. I completely loved his work! Super professional and amazing quality pictures. He captured all those significant moment. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love our hour long wedding video and our 7 minute highlight video. They were willing to work with our budget. Very quick to respond to emails. Arrived early before the ceremony to set up cameras. I barely even noticed they were there! They did such a great job. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture User4861887, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews