Timepiece Photo + Video Reviews

59 | Smyrna, GA

59 Reviews for Timepiece Photo + Video

Meagan · Married on 09/17/2016

In the beginning, I was apprehensive about splurging and getting a videographer. After much debate and countless wedding videos and reviews, we decided to go with Aubrey and his team. I must say we are highly impressed and thankful that Aubrey captured our big day for us. He was easy to work with, very professional, and highly skilled in his profession. Our highlight video alone was worth the investment. Now looking back, we are so thankful we chose to not only get a videographer but get Timepiece media to capture our special day.

Sent on 11/25/2016

KatieBeth · Married on 08/27/2016

I am OBSESSED with my wedding photos!! Aubrey and his team did an amazing job of making sure to get all the photos I wanted, and in the style I requested as well (lots of vibrant colors!) Great job, super professional and fun to work with, I will DEFINITELY be using his services again in the future for all my photography needs!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Juelle · Married on 06/04/2016

Timepiece Media was recommended by our wedding planner and we did not regret our decision. The service was very professional and we were extremely pleased with our wedding video from the beginning to the end. The angles and the details captured were amazing and great quality all around. We would recommend Timepiece Media without hesitation.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Aubrey and His wife are an awesome couple. Professional, kind and flexible. They did an awesome job with our wedding video. Looks so amazing. They were so friendly and quick to respond through the whole process. You won't regret choosing them to do any special event that you want to relive over and over.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Bob · Married on 04/02/2016

I normally don't write reviews, but felt compelled to write one as Timepiece Media did such a great job with our wedding video! I had no Idea who to call to video our wediding so just did an online search in the Atlanta area for videographers. I was so impressed with the quality of the sample wedding videos on their website so I gave them a call. Aubrey and his wife, Jess, did a wonderful job with our wedding video! I thought I would see a video camera everywhere I looked, but I hardly noticed them there at all. Our wedding was about 2 hours outside of Atlanta, they arrived early and stayed to the very end of the reception. So many great shots before, during, and after the ceremony! We now have have a wonderful, lasting memory on video of our wedding! THANK YOU!!! If you a want a professional, caring videographer that wil give you an outstanding product, I would not hesitate to give Aubrey a call!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/18/2015

Aubrey was a sweet heart. Very patient with all that was going on. He made it feel that it was all about us. I completely loved his work! Super professional and amazing quality pictures. He captured all those significant moment. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/26/2015

I love our hour long wedding video and our 7 minute highlight video. They were willing to work with our budget. Very quick to respond to emails. Arrived early before the ceremony to set up cameras. I barely even noticed they were there! They did such a great job. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Excellent at what they do. Angles were really nice and the audio was very crisp. I like that.

Sent on 02/20/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 09/26/2015

Our wedding was quite a hectic day as I am sure many of you have experienced and this was one area we had no worries. Aubrey was incredibly professional, easy to deal with, and went the extra mile in all of aspects of our BIG DAY! Not only this but the equipment he used was all state of the art and his prices were the most competitive we found. Big thumbs up here all around!

Sent on 10/10/2015

AUBREY WAS AWESOME!!!!
    He did a fantastic job! He is very faithful and loyal. He filmed our Wedding (November, 2015) after he got released from the emergency room after filming something else. He came in with a happy, serving heart and warned me that he may be a little tired since he got released around 6am from the emergency room.
    So all that goes to say is that he was so loyal and did not let us down. He was flexible and very good at listening to our needs and requests. He focused the attention on us and treated us very well. He is SO talented, and His quality is amazing! It made me feel like I was experiencing the wedding all over again. He is very nice, very sweet and kind, and he did a fantastic job.
    It is worth it! He is so professional, and great at his job! He truly loves it!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Candace · Married on 07/11/2015

We had a great experience with Aubrey and Jess on our wedding day! Timepiece Media was recommended to us by our wedding planner, as her previous clients had had positive experiences with them. We ended up booking them shortly before our wedding day. Even on short notice, Aubrey called me discuss what specific moments we wanted to capture during our wedding day and what we wanted the video to encompass. On the day of the wedding, they arrived on time and captured some great footage without interrupting the flow of day. They were polite and easy to work with, and our guest enjoyed them as well. We got our preview video promptly, and worked with Aubrey to discuss the edits that we wanted. We were very happy with the final product. They even took complimentary pictures, which were of great quality and awesome additions to our wedding album. My family was very impressed with them, and my sister ended up booking them for her wedding two months later. All in all, we had a great experience with Timepiece Media!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Hilary · Married on 10/11/2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about Aubrey Gall and the Timepiece team! They captured our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and wedding reception beautifully! Aubrey stayed in constant contact with me about what I envisioned, wanted, liked and disliked and presented us with an incredible product. I am a huge fan of Timepiece Videography and am so happy we chose them to be part of our wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Leigh · Married on 07/12/2013

Aubrey and Timepiece Videography did more than just capture our special day. We are able to re-live it thanks to his flawless work. I would recommend Timepiece Videography because they are very attentive, affordable, and prompt in everything they do!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Katie · Married on 06/22/2013

Aubrey did a wonderful job on our wedding video. My husband and I were married almost a year ago and we enjoy watching it along with our family and friends.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Penelope · Married on 06/08/2013

My wedding video was fabulous! It was of great quality and they have wonderful rates. Aubrey was great to work with. They were on time on my wedding day and everything was great. I would recommend them for sure.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Leslie · Married on 05/04/2013

Timepiece Videography has provided my husband and I with the most amazing and beautifully captured video in which to remember our big day! This husband and wife team were there for our whole weekend- and took some extra shots of the city on their own time- in order to make sure they didn't miss a thing. With two different simultaneous videocameras, they were able to catch every angle, every expression on my husband's and my face during the ceremony. We received several edited, artistic videos to our favorite songs that included little pieces of the wedding events as well as raw footage. We sent the video to our family and friends who all gave the highest praise as they were each able to relive the weekend! Timepiece not only delivers high quality, but they are professional, quick to turn product around, very reasonably priced, and all around very receptive/adaptive to what we were looking for in a videographer. I couldn't recommend them any higher!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Sheena & Ghian · Married on 02/12/2013

Our wedding was on 10/12/13. Aubrey was really down to earth and professional. We were at first reluctant to have any sort of videography, but in the end were extremetely happy that we made the decision. His work was much more than we expected, and it captured our wedding perfectly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/10/2014
  • Laura.Pincus

Laura · Married on 10/26/2012

Timepiece videography provided such wonderful service for my wedding on 10-26-12. Aubrey was a pleasure to work with. Very flexible and professional. Everything was so smooth the day of the wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with the quality and details of the final video! Many vendors tend to not be as responsive to you after you pay them and your wedding is over but I was very pleased with Aubrey as he went above and beyond getting me exactly what I wanted out of the video and allowing me to tell him if any changes needed to be made. Absolutely wonderful vendor and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/01/2013
  • User2089718 · 2+ years ago

Timepiece Videography filmed my husband and my wedding and I couldn't be happier with what we got. Everything that I wanted was on the DVD and much more. The music was amazing and fit perfectly with my style and the video!! Couldn't ask for a better person!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Lori · Married on 07/06/2012

I needed someone to video just the ceremony, Aubrey went far beyond our expectations!!! Highly recommended using his services, we were very happy with our video!!

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 09/17/2011

What an amazing company!!! I was very pleased with their professionalism and diligence in ensuring that my perfect day was captured. They arrived earlier than expected and stayed later to ensure that all the important moments were captured. They were invisible the entire time, never nagging us to do certain things but instead, stood in the background and let us enjoy our day and highlighted images that we would want to remember forever. The final product was amazing! The first draft, I had some comments which they welcomed and fixed immediately. They returned the final product in a matter of days and the quality showed that they took thought into the final product they put out. I would definitely recommend you use this company!!!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Samantha · Married on 09/10/2011

I was very pleased with our wedding video as well as the service from Timepiece. Initially, I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend money on videography, but I am so glad that we did! I contacted Aubrey just a few weeks before our wedding, and he was very responsive, flexible, and made the process very easy on such short notice. The video turned out great. It was really nice that there were two videographers (both Aubrey and his wife), so we got multiple angles of the ceremony as well as throughout the reception. I'm very happy to have a video of our big day that we can watch for many years to come. I would definitely recommend Timepiece's service!

Sent on 11/11/2011

Noelle · Married on 03/05/2011

Timepiece Videography recorded our entire ceremony and reception. They had a lot of good camera angles and got all of the moments that we wanted. They jumped right in on the wedding day and seemed to know exactly what to do. They gave us a basic, edited video along with a photo slideshow set to music and even printed a picture of our cake topper on the DVD :)

Sent on 03/29/2011

M. · Married on 10/28/2012

At first, being the "worried about every detail bride" I was, I was very concerned about whether I had chosen the best videography company. In scheduling the last minute checks and balances/confirmations, I was quite concerned during phone calls when my wedding date was being called off wrong to me or attempts to schedule a 'finalization of services meeting' were made by them.......after my wedding date!! BUT, no fears.....it all came together and worked out great! Aubrey ended up being a joy and wonderful to work with and my new husband and I were extremely happy with the finished products from our wedding. The videography was superb and the fact that they offer packages inclusive of multiple copies of the DVD being made was a definite plus, as we could hand them out to both families. He was patient with us after the wedding in picking and choosing music as well as placement of the music throughout the DVD and he had great suggestions for us. He is the professional so he knows where certain songs will fall into place to avoid any "choppiness". He was even kind enough to add in the still pictures from our photographer as the video closes out....a special touch my husband and I love.I would definitely recommend Timepiece Videography to anyone needing excellent videography services. Again, we were both happy and very satisfied with the videography services of Timepiece Videography.. AND, having a highlight reel on a jump drive was a plus as well. Thank you Aubrey and Jessica!!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2013
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/24/2011

We were also very happy with our videographer. Aubrey and staff were very professional from the start- he was very attentive to details, and payed great attention to our wants/requests. They were hard-working, and captured every part of our ceremonies and reception, as well as everyone! The videos were organized nicely, and the quality was good. We couldn't be happier of their service.

Sent on 10/17/2011