9 Reviews for Timeline Images

Second Shooter (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

Timeline Images has been everything were were hoping for and more. Danny took the time to get to know my fiance and I, and really listen to what we were looking for in both engagement photos and on our wedding day. When we hastily planned a wedding ceremony with immediate family, 6 months before our scheduled "wedding day," Danny was there with four days notice, ready to capture the moment with family members who sadly will not be there on our day in July. He went out of his way, and above and beyond what we were expecting. After seeing the incredible job Danny and his assistant have done at our "1st wedding," we feel completely confident and incredibly excited to see how Danny's talent and eye capture our "2nd wedding" with everyone we love! The consultations Danny offers are another awesome part of the experience that we so valued, and couldn't imagine not having. We can't say enough good things about Timeline Images, and it's founder! We definitely recommend!
"Can you take every photo of me for the rest of my life?" - Maid of Honor to Danny

Profile Picture Alyse, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Timeline Images is by far the best wedding decision that I've made! Danny was super helpful and responsive from the beginning of the process. His eye for shots, light, and beauty is breath-taking! From our engagement photoshoot to our wedding, I can't stop staring at the beautiful images that Danny has captured of my husband and I as well as our friends and family. I would completely urge everyone to go with Timeline Images. Choose them for amazing photos!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Danny and his team did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! They were so accommodating and willing to work with everything we wanted to capture our day! We were dealing with some rain on the big day and Timeline Images was so flexible at working around this! His style is great and does a great job at really emanating the personal feeling we were going for! Absolutely recommend!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danny from Timeline Images was absolutely phenomenal!! We knew that we were in great hands from the very beginning and our pictures definitely show it! They captured our moment of our special day in the best way possible, gorgeous photos! You won't find a better photographer! He will be our photographer for life!!!

Profile Picture Krystal, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Planning a wedding in just under 6 months is extremely stressful and I was worried I would have a hard time finding a good photographer on such short notice (and because our wedding was Labor Day weekend). After researching different companies and pricing, I found Timeline Images, and could not have been more lucky! Danny was a pleasure to work with and answered all of my questions. His assistants were also very personable and fun to work with. Since we skipped over our option for an engagement session, this was my husband and I's first time having professional photos taken of us. We were absolutely clueless of how to pose or what to do but Danny lead us the entire way, and everything came out perfect. Every detail of our day was captured - our centerpieces, flowers, favors, etc. He used different techniques throughout the day and night - such as propping my dress in different locations to really capture the beauty and detail of it. He also had the great idea of using a mirror to capture my husband's reaction during our first look. So many amazing candids were taken of our guests dancing and you can tell that everyone had a great time. So many great moments were captured by Danny and his team. 5 stars all the way!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Danny and his crew are beyond amazing! He is an easy-going guy who makes taking pictures fun and simple. He is beyond creative with lighting and using the space/area available. We cannot say enough wonderful things about his work and highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day

Danny and his team are amazing! I am beyond thrilled with the services they provided and the amazing photos they took at my daughters wedding this past Saturday on 22 July 2017. Danny is s true professional and spent the entire day with us and it was so much fun!!! He should be a part of your special day, too!!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Danny was very easy to work with during our engagement shoot and wedding day. He showed up early to our wedding and spent the entire day with us. His assistant Tom was great to work with during our wedding day as well. They were the exact type of photographers we wanted for our big day. They were very easy going, easy to work with, and got pictures during moments we didn't even know they were around for. They didn't force us into taking pictures or force any poses, but were able to capture all the big moments. It made the whole day run very smoothly. Would highly recommend Timeline Images to anyone needing a photographer.

Profile Picture John, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Daniel and his team are nothing but professional, awesome and original. He's able to see angles and shots the average wedding photographer never sees. His slow methodical manner is what you want for you wedding, not just a person taking 10,000 photos and hoping to find one good one. I know a few friends used him after they saw our wedding photos!

Can't give him enough praise !

Profile Picture Ilya, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews