Timeless Wedding Designs Reviews

Timeless Wedding Designs 5
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 12/15/2018

Mandy is the best!

Mandy is seriously the best wedding planner ever. She is friendly, uber organized, timely and communicates very well. You can also tell right away when meeting her that she is great at what she does and is extremely knowledgeable in her industry. We feel extremely lucky to have found her and to have had her at our big day! She enabled us to not stress or think about the little things and stay in the moment!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Naomi · Married on 03/18/2017

Absolutely one of the best vendors of my wedding! I never had any problems with Mandy, she was very professional and always provided everything I needed! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants a great planner!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/12/2017

Mandy and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with! From the start Mandy was organized, timely and easy to work with. She had suggestions, communicated with vendors, created our timeline and helped make sure that everything was ready for the day of. They set up all of our decorations and helped create a beautiful atmosphere to walk into. They kept everything flowing the day of and went above and beyond their duties by even helping clear tables at some point. I truly couldn't have asked for a better team to work with than them. Our wedding went perfectly and anything that did go wrong I didn't know about, which is exactly what I wanted. Whether you're looking for more of a day of coordinator or full wedding planning services you can't go wrong with Timeless Wedding Designs.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Cat · Married on 03/11/2017

Mandy literally saved our wedding. When we first started planning, we thought that we could do it all by ourselves. We were SO wrong. From the first time I met with Mandy, she started to guide me on things that I never even thought of. I came to her with an impossible venue situation and she made it happen with ease. She created the most detailed and organized timeline and event binder that I have ever seen. Mandy is super responsive to any questions or preferences. I could go on for days about how amazing this woman is. There wasn't one hiccup or at my wedding, everything went so smoothly, it was seriously a miracle. This is all due to Mandy's hard work and passion. I don't know what I would have done without Mandy. Everyone that attended the wedding has told me how wonderfully Mandy did. The time and effort that she put into making the day run smooth definitely did not go unnoticed by anyone. This girl is the best thing that ever happened to my wedding, I highly recommend using Mandy!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Jamie · Married on 02/20/2017

Couldn't recommend Amanda and her Timeless Wedding Designs team more! Great communication, problem solving and organisation! They helped make our wedding exactly how we wanted it which turned out perfectly. If anyone is looking for a wedding planner+coordinator, these guys are the way to go!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Joti · Married on 02/20/2017

Whether you have one year to plan your perfect wedding or one month, Mandy and her team can definatly get the job done! She helped relieve myself of tons of wedding planning stress and made things so much simplier and easier. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Tiffany · Married on 03/03/2016

Simply Amazing!

Mandy and her team could not have made my day more amazing! During the planning process Mandy would respond to any and every question I had, whenever I had them! I was quite the Bridezilla at the end and Mandy kept me calm, I’m so sad my day has come and gone but I’m so thankful that I had Timeless Wedding Designs as part of my day! Without them I wouldn’t have been able to enjoy my day stress free! Thank you again Mandy for all your hard work!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Timeless Wedding Designs 6
    Timeless Wedding Designs 7
    Timeless Wedding Designs 8
    Timeless Wedding Designs 9
    Timeless Wedding Designs 10

Karyn · Married on 02/29/2016

I felt Mandy went above and beyond what I'd expected from a coordinator. As soon as I hired her, my stress levels went down and things started to fall into line.

Sent on 04/25/2016