57 Reviews for Timeless Salon & Studio

Manicure/Pedicure (2)
Facials (1)
Licensed (1)
Keratin Treatment (1)

Renee and Haley did hair and makeup for myself, my maid of honor, and my mother on my wedding day. The results were wonderful, everyone was happy with all services, and the makeup looked flawless all day. Renee and Haley are excellent at makeup application that compliments skin tone, looks natural, and emphasizes your best features. She finds just the right shades for your skin. Renee took a lot of time during the trial and on the wedding day to make sure I was happy with the results. She is fun, friendly, and truly talented. It was a pleasure working with her.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/6/18, 5 Reviews
1.4

I encourage all brides to look elsewhere for hair services!! We had a larger wedding party 7 ladies and 4 children and Renee arrived with one other stylist. Prior to the wedding day we confirmed 1:00p for completion of my hair and makeup. At 12:48p Renee had not started my makeup and my hair was not done!! Renee insisted she do my hair as the other stylist was 'not ready for brides.' Renee did the hair of multiple bridesmaids and a flower girl as I sat there waiting and waiting and waiting without any word from her. At 1:45p she started my hair - during which time Renee stopped to calculate the money earned of the other stylist and count out the cash for this stylist!! When she finally got back to my hair, she had no recollection of the hairstyle she worked on at our hair trial! She even asked, "did I ask you to remember anything during our wedding hair trial?" I was dumbfounded. As she began doing my hair her approach was very different than that of the trial and as a result, so was the hair style. I questioned the difference and new outcome and she became upset with me. I asked her to please check the pictures on her phone, as she took many at our trial, and she flat out refused. I'm pretty sure she deleted them. Due to Renee's lack of preparation, blatant disregard for my schedule on our wedding day and carelessness, I was over an hour and a half behind schedule. There was no cushion to fix the mistakes she made with my hair because she ran so far behind and I was forced to leave with the MESS she left on my head for my wedding day. I also didn't get to take any getting ready pictures with my bridesmaids and the photographers, because of her. My advice after this ordeal, any option is better than this one!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, On-Site Hair

I came on here to leave a rave review for Renee and her team and just finished reading the scathing review someone else left for her. I feel horrible and compelled to defend her. All I can say is there is NO WAY Renee and her team were as bad as that bride claims! She is a wonderful person and is truly AMAZING at her craft! She was referred to me for my wedding by the Otesaga of all places, which means that she HAS to be amazing when you consider an upscale venue like that is referring her exclusively to their brides! That alone speaks volumes about her! I feel so bad for Renee after reading that Bridezilla"s review, I just hope other brides don't base their decision to hire Renee on that one unfair review. The number and quality of the positive reviews she has should speak for themselves. Sadly, there will always be someone you'll never be able to please, no matter how hard you try.

Renee was incredibly professional from start to finish and takes great pride in her work. She is NOT happy unless you are, and she goes above and beyond making sure you are. Her team is equally as professional and meticulous as she is, and all of them were warm, friendly and relaxed, making me feel totally at ease. I honestly cannot recommend Timeless Salon & Studio enough and feel truly honored to be able to share my Timeless experience with all of you. You will absolutely NOT be disappointed in hiring her. She made me look like a princess, and I only wish my daughter's wedding was closer to her so I could hire her. Thank you so much, Renee, for being so helpful and great at what you do, and for being so good at keeping me calm during such a nerve wracking time. You actually did so much more than make us all beautiful, you kept me sane and calm on one of the most important days of my life, which allowed me to actually ENJOY myself, and for that I am forever grateful! ❤

Profile Picture McKenna , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, Haircuts, Keratin Treatment, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Renee and Haley did an amazing job making me and my bridesmaids look flawless! One of my bridesmaids even said her hair & makeup looked better than it did on her wedding day!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee has been nothing less than AMAZING to work with. Having someone as great as Renee and her team to have help along the way is one of the best decisions you could make for your big day. With such great joy and professionalism they will help make your day an amazing memory, going above and beyond to make sure whatever needs to be done to make everyone happy will get done. Choosing Timeless Spa & Salon for your wedding day will be one of the best choices you can make.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is super kind and helpful - she and her team were great to work with. My hair and makeup were flawless on my wedding day - couldn't have been happier! The trial I did with Renee a few months prior was very helpful and we were able to make tweaks to the style to ensure it was all exactly how I wanted. Renee took plenty of photos and notes during the trial to make sure it would look right on the wedding day itself. Her prices were very reasonable and made it easy for my bridal party to be able to also utilize her team's services on the day of. They came to the wedding venue and set up in the bridal suite the morning of and made sure to have a very clear schedule so that we did not fall behind on the day's events. I exchanged several emails with Renee leading up to the day to ensure the schedule would work given the alrge bridal party I had getting services done. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Renee and her team were really awesome to work with. My hair and make-up turned out even better than the initial trial and stayed beautiful all night. I received so many compliments on my hair and make-up. I've already recommended they be used again for another wedding close by. Truly in love with their work. We cannot wait to get the pictures to share with Timeless Salon and Studio.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renee went above and beyond for my wedding. At the trial, I still hadn’t quite figured out what lip shade to go with. On the day of the wedding, she brought other options she had gone out and gotten the night before that she thought I might like. I had accidentally gotten a regular manicure instead of a gel manicure a few days prior (at a different salon), and she brought her equipment to give me a gel on the day of to fix the problem. Everything came out absolutely amazing, and I appreciate working with her so much!

Profile Picture User5517365, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee did a wonderful job on my hair for my wedding day. It looked gorgeous! I LOVED it. She did four completely different styles of up-do's between myself & my wedding party and each one came out beautifully. She also did a great job on the two hair styles for the two women with shorter hair. Renee is very easy to work with, is a good listener, and is very friendly. She also works quickly and efficiently - we were able to easily stay on schedule. I would highly recommend Renee for any special-occasion hair needs!

Profile Picture Kristen , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was great! I loved my makeup and she was so friendly it made the day relaxed and fun!

Profile Picture Juli, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough good things about Renee and Timeless Salon & Studio! She is a dream to work with and the results are wonderful. All of my bridesmaids loved their looks. It is clear that Renee has a passion for what she does! I highly recommend Timeless Salon & Studio!

Profile Picture Sierra, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renee and her team were incredible! She came highly recommended from my venue and now I highly recommend them her for any special occasion, especially a wedding. My only advice make sure you book early, this lady is in demand for a reason.
I had the chance to get a trail done and I was so happy I did simply because Renee had such great ideas for accessories that I would not have brought or thought of on my own. If you don’t have the chance – not to worry, she can basically recreate any picture you show.
Then for the big day…At first, most of my bridal party just wanted hair services but after they saw one bridesmaid's make up done they all lined up for the flawless look! After the wedding (with plenty of happy tears and dancing) everything stay intact too. Another bridesmaid texted me the following morning exclaiming how her up-do only had 12 bobby pins and that Renee is truly a magician!
We all left feeling like we had more than just a beautiful look but a new friend too. It made our special day that much more memorable and perfect!

Profile Picture Kat , 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

5 stars isn't enough for Renee and her team! They all worked miracles at my best friends wedding and made us look like a million bucks. Renee somehow created a masterpiece out of my hair in no time and her daughter made our faces look flawless. We were actually sad to see her go because we thoroughly enjoyed spending time with her. Thanks for everything, Renee!

Profile Picture Kari, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was fantastic! She was so kind, professional, accommodating and creative. All my bridesmaids were so impressed with their hair and makeup. I highly recommend her for any special occasion! I got so many compliments on my makeup stayed fresh for 24 hours. She really made my day so special, I am so grateful.

Profile Picture Kat, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee and her crew were fantastic!!! They came out to the house and were able to have my very large bridal ready early! Renee did and excellent job with my hair and makeup and I am very very happy with the results!! I would recommend her to anyone! They were awesome and could not have asked for more!

Profile Picture Maria , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Renee was excellent! I immediately felt at ease with her during my hair and makeup trials. You can tell that she's experienced and has been doing this a while. I am very particular and coming from NYC, have high expectations as it relates to hair and makeup. She was incredibly patient and willing to try different styles and spend over 3 hours working through my trial - you would never have gotten this type of service and time in NYC. When I decided at the last minute that I wanted to do a 2nd trial, she made herself available a few days before the wedding to go through the hairstyle one more time. She has a calming way about her, which made all the difference on the wedding day. Her team (including her talented daughter who does makeup) was a hit amongst my mom and bridesmaids too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her! She is top quality!!

Profile Picture Annie, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Renee was fabulous! I took my maid of honor and my mom with me to a get a trial done on all of us, and we loved her. I had done 3 other trails and various places for my makeup and all of them looked horrible before I even walked out the door. She uses airbrush for the foundation which my bridesmaids used however I know airbrush doesn't look good on me so she used my own foundation. I left liking it, but grew to have doubts in my mind later on down the road, and so she let me have a second trial! And I left knowing I would love it! Which I did!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Everything was amazing! You helped make my day so very special! :-)

Profile Picture Susie, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee and her team truly went above and beyond for us! Besides making a HUGE effort to accommodate our remote wedding location for the day of the wedding, she came a day EARLY to allow me to have a full makeup and hair trial. Renee saved me countless hours and stress by making that effort and I just can't thank her enough for that!! All of the girls and our mothers looked absolutely stunning; the makeup was gorgeous and everyone got just what they wanted for hair. Renee and Stephanie (who was also fabulous) got everything done on time (and actually a little early) giving us plenty of time for touch- ups, etc. Renee even stayed after the ceremony to do a touch up for me, which I ended up not needing because her makeup application lasted ALL night. My hair was PERFECT and she knew JUST what I wanted. Renee is also not afraid to give you advice on what would look best on you and you can really trust her opinion. Bottom line: I feel truly lucky that we had Renee and her team there with us on that big day, I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Kelye, 6/1/17, 1 Review
4.7

I recently used Timeless Spa & Salon for my onsite hair/makeup at the Otesaga Hotel in Cooperstown. Renee and her team arrived on time and were ready to start all hair and make up at exactly the time we had discussed. We had a very relaxed morning getting ready and they definitely made sure that everyone got whatever they needed done on time for photos. We added an extra hair and makeup application on the morning of and they were very accommodating. Every girls hair looked great and I had nothing but compliments on my hair and make-up.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Renee' and her team were professional. Couldn't have asked for a better team. All girls loved their hair and make up. Thanks Renee' for making the bride's day extra special.

Profile Picture User6744912, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

As a bridesmaid, it was so wonderful to see my best friend have such an amazing team help her get ready on her big day. They also did an amazing job on the bridal party and mothers! Such a pleasure to work with - I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is super professional! She has every skill in making perfect hairstyle as well as makeups for wedding. Renee is also very accommodating, and would be willing to travel hours to my place for the hair trial. She makes hairstyle look exactly (or even prettier) than the photos I showed her. My family and I were all very satisfied about everything she and her daughter (as assistant!) did for the wedding day.

Profile Picture User7191213, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee and her staff are all fantastic!! I got married on July 2, 2016 in Cooperstown, NY. Due to some scheduling conflicts, our ceremony had to be at 11am. That sounds like its enough time to get ready, but I had 11 bridesmaids in my wedding party, so getting all of us ready and to the church on time was no easy feat. Renee accepted the challenge and I really couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. My make up was flawless and my pictures came out so so good! I'd highly recommend Timeless to anyone thinking about getting married in the Cooperstown area. Thank you Renee and Team!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Renee, thank you for doing such an amazing job for myself and my bridal party this weekend! You made me feel absolutely beautiful and confident on my wedding day. Renee and her staff arrived in the early morning at our venue and did all eight of my girls' hair along with the mothers with time to spare. I was so impressed by her expertise and professionalism. Thank you for helping to make my day so special!

Profile Picture Madeleine, 6/25/16, 1 Review