Timeless Salon & Studio Reviews

Timeless Salon & Studio 5
Timeless Salon & Studio 6
Timeless Salon & Studio 7

Janice · Married on 07/04/2015

I cannot say enough about Renee and her team. They were fantastic in every way and made us all look like fashion models! Well worth every penny and I highly recommend her services!

Maureen · Married on 07/04/2015

Renee is amazing! Not only did she do a great job on my makeup she worked to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. Renee has a great personality and calmness that can make one of the most important day easier. I highly recommend her!

Thank you Maureen! <3

Sue · Married on 06/27/2015

I brought a picture to Renee of exactly how I wanted my hair for my wedding, and she made it exactly how I wanted it! Not to mention her makeup skills are superb as well! I was thrilled with her work and the girls that work with her are equally as great. Thanks so much for making my special day perfect, Renee! :)

Tina · Married on 06/07/2015

I would definitely recommend this salon. She did a beautiful job on our hair and make up. She was very professional and pleasant. She listened to what we wanted and I even showed her a picture I found online of what I was looking for and was wonderfully surprised that our hair turned out identical to the picture I'd given her. Actually better!

Lillien · Married on 01/31/2015

Renee was amazing for hair and makeup for my wedding! She is truly a wizard with hair. My hair is thin and does not hold a curl, I hardly ever like how my hair looks. However, on the day of my wedding I felt GORGEOUS, my hair was exactly how I was envisioning it :) Being a nervous nelly, I wanted to try out multiple hair styles for my trail, she was happy to accommodate this and even let me switch up my hair do and come in for a last minute trial about a week before the wedding.

Her makeup technique is wonderful as well - she uses air brushing technology which truly brought everything to the next level.

Sent on 10/25/2016

I LOVED working with Renee! She did my hair and make-up for my December wedding and it was exactly what I wanted. My trial appointment with her was wonderful and she was willing to try multiple different hairstyles until we found one that worked. She took my suggestions and preferences for make-up perfectly, and made some helpful suggestions of her own. She came right to the Otesaga on the morning of my wedding and did all of the hair and make-up at the hotel. It could not have gone more smoothly. I highly recommend Timeless Salon!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2014

Renee and her daughter were absolutely amazing! First off, I was late in booking a hair and makeup stylist for my wedding and Renee reworked her schedule to fit me in driving 2.5 hrs out of her way! Also, because I was planning my wedding remotely and down to the wire on time, I was unable to see her before my wedding day to figure out my hair and makeup style. This was no issue though as I showed her pictures of what I wanted the day of my wedding and she absolutely nailed it! Also, Renee's daughter did a few of my bridesmaids makeup and also mine and let me tell you... she was so good that we all laughed how we have 10+ years on her and still can't do our makeup half as good as she can. Renee and her daughter were professional, caring, prompt and very skilled at what they do. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Timeless Salon & Studio's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review Ashley! :) We really enjoyed you and your wedding party. And we are so glad we could accommodate you on your special day! You made a beautiful bride! Can't wait to see the pics! xo

Lorraine · Married on 08/02/2014

I found this vendor to not only professional, but accomendating, friendly, and extremely invested in making this day as important to here as it was for me. I explained what I was looking for as far as hair and makeup. Renee not only fulfilled my wishes but went above and beyond to have the end results exceed these wishes. Timeless was not only a welcoming atmosphere, but a warm and calming facility that made the day stress free. I would highly recommend her and her services to everyone!

Erica · Married on 05/10/2014

Renee and her team were just AWESOME to work with! She did a fantastic job on both hair and makeup for me and my 10 bridesmaids. We were able to stay on track with the timeline making the whole morning relaxing and fun. Renee is fun to work with but very professional-she comes to the table with great ideas for your hair and makeup. I highly recommend Timeless Spa & Salon for any occasion!

Sent on 05/13/2014

I used Timeless Spa and Salon for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding in Cooperstown New York. I absolutely LOVED the way Renee did my hair - long loose curls with clip in extensions, pulled up to one side with an embellished barrette. It looked exactly the way I wanted it to, and I would totally recommend them to anyone!

I don't live upstate which made planning difficult- Renee was very flexible and even fit my hair trial in before another appointment at my wedding venue, the Otesaga.

Most of my bridesmaids/in-laws also had their make-up done by Timeless, and they all looked gorgeous!

They are efficiently priced and very technologically up to date. We all payed through an iPad and got electronic receipts!

Overall I loved my experience with Timeless and would 100% recommend them!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Timeless Salon & Studio's reply:

Thank you soooo much for this wonderful review!!!! You made our day!!! (((HUGS)))

Renee from Timeless Spa & Salon came to the hotel i was staying at to do my hair and makeup.
    Her work is beautiful and she is wonderfully personable and accommodating. She was great about making adjustments as needed. Would recommend to any bride!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Gillian · Married on 06/08/2013

Renee Dugan was such a pleasure to work with. I had pretty specific hair requirements for me, my 2 bridesmaids and my mother, as a friend had made elaborate headpieces, and Renee and her assistant were very flexible and accommodating. We all loved how our makeup turned out, and it lasted into the wee hours of the night. I am a huge dancer, and I never had to worry about reapplying makeup or fixing my hair, everything held up! Renee also had a great, calming energy, which made the morning very relaxed.

Coming to the area from NYC, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find someone great who would also travel to my hotel in Cooperstown. After meeting with Renee and having my hair/makeup trial, I knew that she would take care of me and make me look beautiful. I absolutely recommend going with Timeless Spa and Salon!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2013

I had an incredibly positive experience with Timeless Spa for my wedding. I have difficult hair to work with, long and very thick, but Renée was able to give me the exact look that I wanted. In addition to that, her time management skills were fantastic (a key element come wedding day!). She was able to do my hair and makeup, and hair for my 5 bridesmaid and my mother in time for the ceremony.

Sent on 12/21/2013
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/24/2011

Renee and her team were phenomenal! Our wedding day did not go quite as planned and we woke up with no power or water. Renee walked into the bridal suite to find a lot of extension cords running off of a generator and she never batted an eye. Everyone looked fantastic for the wedding and I couldn't be happier with the service we received. Renee is a true professional and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/06/2012

Timeless Salon & Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! :) I had a wonderful time with you and your family! Wishing you all the best! If you would...send me some pics of you and the girls so that I can add you to Timeless Spa & Salon facebook 2011 Wedding Album. I would love to see them! Warmest Regards
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 02/12/2011

I am happy to recommend Timeless Spa as a great on service location for any bride! The owner Renee is wonderful, personable and talented. She did a great job with my hair and makeup and made me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day! Thanks again Renee!

Sent on 01/22/2012

Caitlin · Married on 08/21/2010

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Renee and her assistant (Mary, if I remember correctly!) were. I live in New York City and was married at the Farmers Museum in Cooperstown last August, my bridesmaids and I got ready at the Inn at Cooperstown and Renee and Mary came to the Inn to do our hair and makeup. I had met with Renee to do a trial and the day of, she not only did exactly what we had talked about a month earlier, but it was even better than I hoped for. Booking a vendor as an out of town bride was nerve-wracking, but hiring Renee and Timeless Spa & Salon was one of the best decisions of the day, I don't think I even thought about retouching anything until well into the reception.

Photos of what she did for us here: http://www.justinmarantz.com/index.cfm?postID=766

Sent on 10/05/2011

Heather · Married on 06/28/2008

Sixteen years ago I hired Timeless Spa to do my hair and makeup and the hair and makeup of the ladies in my wedding party. Two years ago I remarried and hired them again. The staff was professional, courteous and enjoyable. Renee made me feel relaxed, special and beautiful both times! I enjoyed the interaction with her and it helped me to relax while getting pampered on my special day. She also managed to create a look that accurately reflected me and she did the same for each member of my wedding party. Nothing overdone or out of character - just perfect!

Sent on 11/19/2010

Melissa · Married on 08/14/2004

It was a no brainer when it came to choosing who would do my hair and makeup as well as all my ladies hair and makeup. Renee made my entire party feel like royalty. Renee's experience and knowledge is leaps and bounds above her competition. I live 5 hours away from her location but I work my travel schedule around my hair and beauty services with Renee and her amazing team. Highly recommend to everyone! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/05/2011
  • User5517365 · 1+ year ago

Renee went above and beyond for my wedding. At the trial, I still hadn’t quite figured out what lip shade to go with. On the day of the wedding, she brought other options she had gone out and gotten the night before that she thought I might like. I had accidentally gotten a regular manicure instead of a gel manicure a few days prior (at a different salon), and she brought her equipment to give me a gel on the day of to fix the problem. Everything came out absolutely amazing, and I appreciate working with her so much!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Madeleine · Married on 06/25/2016

Renee, thank you for doing such an amazing job for myself and my bridal party this weekend! You made me feel absolutely beautiful and confident on my wedding day. Renee and her staff arrived in the early morning at our venue and did all eight of my girls' hair along with the mothers with time to spare. I was so impressed by her expertise and professionalism. Thank you for helping to make my day so special!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Claire · Married on 02/02/2013

Renee was awesome. So much fun and totally accomodating. I think I was adding services right up until the day before. Her spa is super cute too I would go back in a heart beat. But for the day of services she came right to the venue and got to work.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Victoria · Married on 07/15/2017

Renee was fabulous! I took my maid of honor and my mom with me to a get a trial done on all of us, and we loved her. I had done 3 other trails and various places for my makeup and all of them looked horrible before I even walked out the door. She uses airbrush for the foundation which my bridesmaids used however I know airbrush doesn't look good on me so she used my own foundation. I left liking it, but grew to have doubts in my mind later on down the road, and so she let me have a second trial! And I left knowing I would love it! Which I did!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Timeless Salon & Studio 8
    Timeless Salon & Studio 9
    Timeless Salon & Studio 10
  • Y

Yixuan · Married on 08/18/2016

Renee is super professional! She has every skill in making perfect hairstyle as well as makeups for wedding. Renee is also very accommodating, and would be willing to travel hours to my place for the hair trial. She makes hairstyle look exactly (or even prettier) than the photos I showed her. My family and I were all very satisfied about everything she and her daughter (as assistant!) did for the wedding day.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Renee, the owner of Timeless Spa and Salon, did my bridal updo for my wedding this past September. We did a consultation/trial about a month before the wedding. I showed her a few inspiration pictures and she nailed it!! The day of hair was even better than the trial actually. I couldn't have been more pleased :)

Sent on 12/22/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/20/2014

Renee and her team did a wonderful job with my bridal hair and makeup. Even my makeup-reluctant younger sister loved how it came out- she was grinning all day long.

Sent on 10/22/2016