39 Reviews for Timeless Memories Weddings

Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Flush Mount (1)

Lu Ann and Valerie were so wonderful! They captured all the best moments from our big day, and the photos came out SO amazing! All of our portraits and candids were just perfect, and we never felt crowded or rushed. I've never felt so beautiful, and Lu Ann & Val captured the joy and excitement from every angle. Thank you, ladies, for everything you've done for us! It's hard to choose our favorites, because all the photos are so great!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lu Ann was wonderful to work with. She was very energetic and so happy to share in our special day. The photos are amazing and were provided for initial review amazingly fast! I highly recommend this top notch photographer to any bride looking for outstanding quality and a good value!

Profile Picture Shannon , 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lu Ann is truly a talented photographer. She was the cheapest we found in the area and she offers 2 photographers for 4 hours (you can purchase more hours) gives you ALL of your pics which is great! Our package also included Filming Highlights of our wedding day, 2 edited wedding photo & video DVDs with unrestricted copyrights, online wedding photo galleries to share with family and friends, 4 more hours and a 20 page custom designed flush mount wedding album. We haven't gotten all of the picture yet because there are so many but the ones she has sent us so far are so beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest, to make our album, and to see our video! Lu Ann is super professional, very sweet, has a great eye and the value for everything you are getting is fantastic! We will be using her in the future for family pictures and such! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/16/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Lu Ann shot my wedding last year. I'm finally getting around to writing the review now because I procrastinated. As in, it took me several months to get back to her on which photos to put in the album we ordered. No worries with Lu Ann! She is super organized and picked up right where we left off as if we had just left the wedding yesterday (not last year) and as if she didn't have the million other clients she's working through this next wedding season with.
She tandem shot my wedding with an assistant photographer. Her pricing and packages were very reasonable and certainly worth every penny considering how responsive and patient she has been with me through the entire process. She communicated effectively and promptly via email and text.
On the day of the wedding, she was amazingly omnipresent. As in, I was running around from table to dance floor and back to other tables - Lu Ann was there at every corner to capture every moment! Never once did I have to wonder where she was. I'm not sure she even took a bathroom break - that's dedication!
All my photos came out great. Her second photographer work nicely with her by capturing opposite angles. I received my photo CD and video DVD promptly as ordered - huge files in their original high resolutions!
Trust Lu Ann to memorialize your special moments, you won't regret it!!!

Profile Picture E, 8/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We booked the hybrid package for photography and video of our wedding. We had a lot of photos and absolutely loved our videos.

Profile Picture User4244336, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Timeless Memories did an amazing job capturing all the important parts of our wedding in video and photos. We loved all the photos and the video! The team is extremely friendly and flexible to work with and put you at ease on the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture User4757298, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Lu Ann and her team at Timeless Memories are professional and caring. They are innovative and creative. They managed to capture absolutely everything. It is a beautiful day that goes by much to quickly. You think you may have forgotten or missed something from the magic of the day...but no... Timeless Memories captured it all and then some. We will be using them again for another daughters wedding!

Profile Picture Teri, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Luanne is a consummate professional who has taken such exquisite wedding pictures. Oftentimes, shades of nuance created by simply changing the angle or lens of the camera produced a completely new picture even though the actual photo was the same. We're still smiling!!

Profile Picture Robbie, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lu Ann was fabulous to work with for our wedding in May 2014. She was incredibly responsive and professional throughout the entire process - she participated in our venue walk through to help think through the shots we wanted to capture and worked with us to capture a great "shot" list prior to the wedding. During the wedding she and her second shooter, Nora, were fabulously flexible - capturing some great photos at the hotel followed by a set up on a cobblestone street and finally at the venue. She had a "sneak peek" of the best photos to me within a week - she put them in an online gallery and allowed us to download straight from that site. She also had the other full galleries to us promptly. I was most impressed that she and Nora managed to capture great candid guest shots of EVERY one of my guests. It was a wonderful "gift" to give them - beautiful head shots and group shots! I would highly recommend Lu Ann to anyone - she is wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture User3671232, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

She was great to work with. The video was awesome.

Profile Picture Cassy, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Lu Ann and her partner did an exceptional job with the photos. A great selection of photos to choose from. My family and friends loved so many of them. I am still trying to determine what I would like in my photo album. The quality is fantastic.

I will use her again!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lu Ann and her partner were terrific. Very organized and they knew exactly what shots would look great at the venue. Lu Ann took a great picture of my husband and I in front of the bar which had so many colorful bottles. We loved it so much we had it enlarged to a 16x20 photograph. It looks amazing! We are now using her again for some headshots for my husband's business.

Profile Picture Julie & Kyle, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Timeless Memories was so excited for our event and went out of their way to make sure the event was PERFECT...they were VERY flexible with our schedule. They were very creative with their picture-taking and provided us with EXCELLENT photos and video that captured our perfect day.

Profile Picture User3769351, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

LuAnn provided videography for my daughter's wedding and the end result is a video that truly captures the entire day. The first time I saw the video, I cried. LuAnn spent the entire day with us and even managed to record a few surprises including the groom speaking to the bride and many other interviews. My daughter and son-in-law have enjoyed watching their wedding and re-living the day. LuAnn even included photos from the day and music that my daughter selected. LuAnn did an amazing job and I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wow! Timeless Memories did a wonderful job with our wedding photos and video. I am so pleased with their professionalism and comitment to making our wedding pictures so beautiful. They took so many outstanding pictures it was difficult to pick which ones to put in the wedding frames. I highly recommend having all your photography done by Timeless Memories!

Profile Picture User3824159, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Lu Ann was perfect for our wedding. To start things off, she took the time to meet with us and really get to know us and what we really wanted in our video. She answered all our questions and responded quickly. She was very flexible with the time needed on the day of our wedding for the video and the videography was excellent. She captured all the right moments perfectly! I would definitely hire her for any video needs in the future!

Profile Picture Ben & Oyuna, 5/11/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Hiring Lu Ann Rubenstein, of "Timeless Memories Photography and Videography" was the best decision we made for our daughter's wedding. Our entire experience was wonderful! Lu Ann treated our wedding like it was her own daughter's. She was very professional and affordable. We realized we made the right decision as soon as we started working with her. She guided us from engagement to wedding day with care and patience. She was always quick to respond and meet with us, and listen to all of our special requests. Lu Ann took beautiful and creative engagement shots in natural settings that she chose, and then took my daughter, her fiancé,...and their dog.. to the fire station where my son-in-law is a fire fighter. She captured fun shots in and out of fire gear, hats, and the fire truck. The shots are priceless! She even had the fire truck there on the wedding day! All of her photography is beautiful and creative, and she is an artist that prides herself at only providing the best work possible. My 82 year old Mother hates to have her picture made, and we have NEVER had a photo with her smiling. Somehow, Lu Ann gave us beautiful photos capturing my Mother in gentle, loving smiles with the family. Many of them were even posed! This is nothing short of a miracle, and I will always be grateful to have Mom captured with that special smile that shows the loving person that she is. All of our wedding photos are unique and creative, and the music video she gave us makes me cry every time I watch it. We feel so lucky to have had her with us on our special day. Lu Ann truly gave us "Timeless Memories" that we will always cherish.

Profile Picture Diane , 3/30/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Timeless Memories captured every moment of our wedding through stunning photography. We can also relive our special day through the video. These two things are invaluable for not only remembering the moments that we may have forgotten after the excitement of such a big a event but also the little things we didn't even get to see like some of our family dancing. We were very happy with not only the final product but also the cheerful and calm demeanor of the team who were very flexible with our timeline, and were not intrusive in the event. Thanks Timeless Memories.

Profile Picture User1473025, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Timeless Memories did an excellent job of capturing the spirit and events of the wedding. Their creativity and care really made the day so extra special. When asked for additional photographs from some of the guests, there was no hesitation, only a willingness to make sure everyone was happy. Thanks to them, we really have "Timeless Memories" of a perfect day!

Profile Picture Marcia, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Timeless Memories did a phenomenal job on our wedding video! It was everything and more that I expected and had hoped for. Every little detail and major part of the wedding was included. The videographer also allowed me to pick my own music and still shots to include in the video. The video she made was more like a movie! I can't wait to watch it at every anniversary from here on out! I am so pleased and happy with the hard work and dedication that Timeless memories provided us with.

Profile Picture Tatiana, 6/30/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Lu Ann was wonderful for our wedding. She has a great personality that made us feel so comfortable with her. We actually had a great time having our photos taken. The photos and the video came out great, and are better than we could have imagined. We definitely recommend Lu Ann and Timeless Memories for your photography and videography.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We loved our wedding pictures. Lu Ann was very easy to work with and she easily accomodate our thoughts and wishes into the pictures she took. It could not have been a better experience.

Hugs,

Mark & Genevieve Johnson

Profile Picture genevieve, 6/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Timeless Memories was amazing. Professional , responsive, creative, virtually invisible while connecting with the bride and guests and getting the absolute best shots of the night. A pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I had a wonderful experience working with Lu Ann! She was professional, responsive, and very caring! She is very open to working with her brides and helping to caputure their vision.

Thank you, Lu Ann for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 7/2/11, 1 Review