Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. Reviews

38 | Monroe, NC

38 Reviews for Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc.

Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. 1
Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. 2
Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. 3
Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. 4
Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. 5

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2014

Timeless exposures photography does an amazing job! She is very organized and takes amazing pictures. She did my senior pictures, engagement pictures and wedding photos. I recommend her and she makes you feel comfortable when posing for the pictures. Reasonably priced and will work with you to make your special day perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Janelle · Married on 05/31/2014

Melissa did such an outstanding job with my wedding pictures!!! I could not be happier, not to mention she had a package that was exactly what I was looking for at a competitive price. Melissa is such a pleasure to work with, I recommend her very, very highly!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Melissa does amazing work and is so easy to work with. She did my sons senior pictures and it looks like something out of a magazine! I have seen a lot of her work for different occasions and it all looks so professional,. I would never even consider using anyone else!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jill · Married on 10/26/2013

Melissa did a wonderful job on our wedding pictures and album. She captured so many different shots, but was never pushy or in the way. The products and services she offered were less expensive than other photographers I looked at.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/19/2013

Amazing photos and amazing to work with! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 12/20/2013
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2013

I would highly recommend Timeless Exposures and Melissa!! My husband and I were lucky enough to meet her at a bridal show, and we were truly blessed to have her be a part of our special day. She is very fun and easy to work with, and has some of the highest quality pictures we have ever seen. She has packages that are made to fit what you want both in price and quality. We now have a gorgeous wedding album, beautiful bridal book and bridal portrait, and a personalized flash drive with all of our wedding pictures to hold on to for the rest of our lives. We honestly could not be any happier with Melissa, and we definitely plan on working with her again in the future!!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Vanessa · Married on 06/15/2013

I am not a bride,but i recently worked along side with Timeless Exposures Photography at a wedding.(I think its important to write a review for the other side of the fence) We really enjoyed working with them.They are very professional and are a friendly team.You can tell photography is their passion!
    - Bridal Affairs DJs and Entertainment

Sent on 06/23/2013

Katie · Married on 03/30/2013

Melissa was wonderful to work with and I could not be more pleased with the pictures, prints, frames, and album.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Melissa and her husband were a joy to work with! She was highly organized and communicated with us effectively and in a timely manner. Her work is of great quality and we were very impressed with the results. She had a great amount of patience, even with all of the chaos on our wedding day. Both of the wedding parties were running behind the entire day and Melissa just kept calm and managed to miraculously get everything done! Her and her husband were a pleasure and we couldn't be more pleased with our photography experience! We felt comfortable during the pictures and Melissa and her husband made it fun! I would highly recommend Timeless Exposures! :)

Sent on 07/24/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/25/2014

We loved working with Melissa. She is modern and willing to try anything. Good direction and positive energy.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Erica · Married on 10/07/2017

Melissa did a fantastic job on both the wedding and bridal pictures! She is very flexible and takes the time to go over your wedding schedule to capture all the iconic shots. You can tell she absolutely loves her job, is passionate about photography, and could take beautiful pictures all day long. I highly recommend her to any bride looking for amazing pictures for her wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/06/2014

I found Melissa at a recent bridal fair in Concord. I searched everywhere for a good photo package, good price, and good quality of photos. The only one that meet them was Melissa. She capture the greatest moments of our wedding. She was always on time, never late. She also grabbed the photos that we wanted. She was great! I'm glad we choose her!

Sent on 09/28/2014

4.2

Timeless Exposures provided a great service for my wedding. I would recommend them to a friend.

Sent on 07/31/2015