Timeless Events Reviews

3 | Charleston, SC

3 Reviews for Timeless Events

Shannon recently did my wedding and it was amazing. Shannon 's attention to detail, creativity, professionalism, and comforting demeanour are what make her an amazing wedding planner. I could not have done it all with out Shannon 's guidance and expertise. Every blunder that came about she handled with ease and made our wedding everything we ever wanted. Having Shannon was the most important wedding purchase we made and I recommend her to every bride. Such a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Nicole · Married on 03/23/2013

Shannon helped me through a year of planning and I am not sure I could have done it without her expertise! She had so many creative ideas and helped sort through my ideas to bring my wedding dream to life! On the day of the wedding, she took care of every detail and I knew I had nothing to worry about. She was a wonderful wedding planner and I am so thankful we were able to work together for my big day!

Sent on 04/12/2013

Sara · Married on 10/12/2013

We worked with Shannon for our wedding at Alhambra Hall this past October. My mom and I did most of the planning and hired Shannon as our (very valuable and essential!) day of coordinator. She did a great job and the wedding really went off without a hitch.

We met with Shannon when we first hired her, then a few weeks before the wedding to do a final walk-through/talk-through of the details. We were also able to email her with questions throughout the process. She offered very valuable structure to our planning and was really helpful when it came to piecing everything together.

The week before the wedding, we handed off all of our notes and directions and she made the final calls to all of the vendors to finalize drop-off/pick-up times. This was really helpful because she was able to coordinate all of the schedules to make sure we were set-up and ready to go on time. She had a very efficient and detail-oriented team with her on the day to set-up and break-down everything which was great! We really enjoyed our wedding day (and the days leading up to it) because we knew that Shannon had everything under control.

Here are some photos of our wedding that were posted on The Wedding Row: http://theweddingrow.com/sara-dylan-alhambra-hall/

Sent on 02/15/2014