Timeless Event Design Reviews

5 | Temecula, CA

5 Reviews for Timeless Event Design

Timeless Event and Design did such a great job. They exceeded all my expectations. Everything was done in a professional and timely manner.
    I received numerous compliments throughout the evening on how striking everything was. I couldn't of imagined anything more.
    Thank you timeless for creating a dream come true.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Noelle · event on: 11/18/2013

Timeless Event Design ROCKS!!! I couldn’t be happier with their services. So detailed, making sure everything is just right, perfect and seamless, and leaving me stress FREE. I look forward to continued service with them.

Sent on 02/19/2014
  • User3920160 · 2+ years ago

She is so great with people no matter what age. From the flower girls to the grandparents she kept everyone happy and stress free. Not to mention all the beautiful details to every area of our wedding ! Could not have done it without her!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Jaspreet · Married on 04/20/2013

My husband I were planning a wedding in Temecula California. We live in Canada and were on a trip to meet vendors 4 months before our wedding to confirm our wedding details when we discovered our wedding planner had taken our money but planned nothing. After scrambling I called Danielle by chance and this was the luckiest coicidence for our wedding. Danielle did not only get back to us within hours, but met with us the next day. From the moment we met her to the day of her wedding she helped me put together the wedding to make it beautiful, organized and special. She accommodated us beyond belief, even taking us to the florist via skype! On the day of the wedding she was calm, professional and ran everything smoothly. She went above and beyond in every way. I can't say enough good things about Danielle as a person, but as well as a event designer. She has amazing ideas and style and can help even the most uninspired brides (me) have the most special and memorable day. Without doubt I can say Danielle is worth every penny and more!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Our evening was not just effortless it was flawless. . The night was filled with your attention to detail and never once did I even think about what should I do instead I just played all night long. You have given us a night to forever remember it was truly a second wedding for us and when I look back at my pictures I know why you are the best of the best Thank so much !

Sent on 02/17/2014