Timeless Bride’s By The Loft Reviews

Timeless Bride’s By The Loft 5
Timeless Bride’s By The Loft 6
Timeless Bride’s By The Loft 7

Maureen · Married on 08/22/2014

Gina was absolutely wonderful. She was punctual and had us ready on time. She is very easy and calm which was great. My makeup and hair came out amazing and lasted from 7 am until I went to bed at night! She uses great products.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Laura · event on 08/20/2014

Gina Marie was amazing!! She came to my house to provide makeup and hair services for my engagement shoot and I couldn't have been happier. She listened to exactly what I wanted when asking for a natural look and was very personable throughout the entire experience. Can't wait to use her again in the future!

Sent on 08/21/2014

She was super nice, prompt and excellent service!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/10/2014

Gina and her team were absolutely amazing! I have to say that she was the most responsive and professional vendor that I worked with for our August Wedding.

From the very beginning Gina was in tune with what I wanted and my vision for my fairly large bridal party. She was prompt in responding to my many emails and her team did my engagement shoot hair/makeup as well as the day of. I asked her for quite an intricate hair design at the trial and she put it together flawlessly. She is a real artist. It looked wonderful in pictures and I can't tell you how many compliments I received on the hair. My girls loved their hair as well!

I searched long and hard for the perfect hair/makeup artist and I certainly found her! I couldn't have been happier with the service provided by Glamour Me Up Down the Aisle. They were reasonably priced and came to our hotel very early in the morning on the day of the wedding for a small fee (so convenient for a day time wedding!).

I highly highly recommend this vendor for any event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Nikki · Married on 08/09/2014

Gina was great to work with! The day of my wedding her and an assistant did the hair and makeup for myself, my mom and 6 bridesmaids. Everything turned out beautifully! I couldn't have been happier with the results.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Christine · Married on 08/02/2014

Gina Marie was great. My hair came out even better on the day of my wedding than it did for my trial! It was just what I wanted. My maid of honors hair was great and she was able to deal with my mom who was driving me crazy that day!! Lol. I highly recommend Gina. You won't be disappointed! :)

Sent on 09/12/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/12/2014

I used Glamour Me Up Down the Aisle for my wedding, and I'm so glad
    I did! Gina Marie is amazing, she had all my bridesmaids hair done so quickly and everyone looked beautiful! My hair and makeup came out absolutely perfect, my wedding guests complimented me on it all day. And her prices really can't be beat. Five stars, I would and have already recommended her to my engaged friends.

Sent on 07/22/2014

I was extremely happy with my hair and make up for my bridesmaids and I. Gina was on time and extremely professional. Our hair was perfect and stayed for the entire day.. even on the beach. I would absolutely recommend Gina Marie and Glamour Me Up Down The Aisle.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Heidi · Married on 05/17/2014

Gina was amazing. Extremely professional and I really loved her home studio. She was always nicely dressed and was so easy to work with. She has a great personality and she is a great worker. We were right on schedule the day of my wedding! She has the best prices and she came to my house! My mother was absolutely beautiful for the wedding. We couldn't be more thrilled with how our makeup and hair turned out that day. Gina is a talented makeup and hair artist that I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Lanette · Married on 05/04/2014

Gina and her assistant did a fabulous job on me and my bridesmaids. I would totally recommend her to any bride. I also loved that she came to my house to do my makeup and hair. My hair and makeup came out just as I had wanted. I felt like a princess. Thank you Gina :)

Sent on 05/20/2014

Lindsey · Married on 04/26/2014

I would HIGHLY recommend hiring Glamour Me Up Down the Aisle for your hair/make-up needs! I was extremely impressed from my initial communication with Gina. Upon my email inquiry, she quickly replied to me with detailed information regarding pricing/options for my event. Throughout the trial period, and day-of event she maintained the highest levels of professionalism and expertise. I happened to have an early wedding (needed to be ready by 9am for photos), so it was important that we started getting ready early. Gina and her assistant Nicole arrived promptly at 4:30am to help my bridesmaids and I get ready. (I bet you a lot of people would not actually arrive on-time for this given it was so early – but Gina and Nicole were prompt!). I was so impressed with Gina and Nicole’s ability to take every girl, and make us all look our best! Every time someone looks at my wedding photos, they make comments on how amazing everyone’s hair/make-up turned out. If you hire Gina, you will not be disappointed! She is top notch, and you will not find anyone better!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Nicole · Married on 03/22/2014

Gina was wonderful!!! Everyone looked beautiful, and she was extremely flexible and sweet. I was extremely pleased with my hair, my mother's, and my bridesmaids. I would gladly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Dawn · Married on 03/08/2014

AMAZING!! I am so glad I booked with Gina. The whole process from booking to the big day Gina made perfect. I did my trail and loved my hair and makeup, I booked the next day. She communicates via email which makes it easy. She was on the ball with everything, which really helped me out! Shes asks to have the number of girls who want hair and makeup before the day and gives you a final price, this is helpful because then you can figure out the money stuff before the day of and were not hounding girls for money. So Gina and her two associates came to the house at 7:15, set up and we had the first girls in the chair at 7:30. Everyone loved their hair and makeup. I had two little girls ages 3,4 and they were soo good to them, so much patience and they did a beautiful job!! I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup, it went beyond expectations! Gina made everyone feel so comfortable. She has an ease about her that made me so calm. I really feel like if she wasnt there i would have been freaking out a little bit!! I would 100% recommend Gina to anyone, her price is soo reasonable and the connivence of being able to stay in your own house day of- amazing. THANKS Gina!!!! xox

Sent on 04/02/2014

Jaime · Married on 01/18/2014

I could not rant and rave enough about Gina Marie! She was absolutely amazing. She arrived bright and early for me and worked efficiently and was such a sweet heart. She really helped me stay calm just by her mere presence. She did both my hair and makeup and did a spectacular job. I really felt that my hair, hairpiece and veil were secure and I didn't need to fiddle with my hair (which I tend to do!) at all and it stayed perfectly all day. My makeup, OMG, where do I begin?! I wanted a natural look but wanted to look bridal-y and Gina delivered. I felt beautiful, got so many complements, didn't need to reapply a thing and my pictures look stunning all thanks to my amazing hair/make up artist. I am so thankful I found such a wonderful vendor and have and continue to recommend her. If you are looking for QUALITY, Book Gina Marie!!!!!!

Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Timeless Bride’s By The Loft's reply:

Thank you, Jamie! I was so happy to be apart of your wedding. I am looking forward to seeing the photo's. I wish you all the best. <3 Gina

Gina and her team were professional, talented, and so great to work with on my wedding day! They arrived exactly when they said they would and got to work right away. My bridal party and mom looked and felt beautiful and I got compliments on my hair and makeup all day. Gina charged the best price I found and was so worth it. I highly recommend Gina for wedding hair and makeup!!

Sent on 12/07/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2013

We worked with Gina, who brought one of her assistants for my wedding day to accommodate our large group. They did hair and makeup (some airbrush, some not) for the mother of the bride, two grandmothers, and four bridesmaids, in addition to doing mine! Gina also came to my parents' house to do a hair/makeup trial about 4 months prior to the wedding day at a reasonable price. I ultimately ended up deciding to change up my hairstyle a little from what she had done at the trial on the day of, with no prior warning, and she was very good about that too.

Overall, they were great to work with and we all looked beautiful! :)

Sent on 12/07/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/13/2013

Gina was amazing ! She was so professional and so sweet! She did an amazing job on my makeup!! I can't wait to use her again !!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Mara · Married on 09/01/2013

If you are getting married on Long Island and are looking for an amazing hair and mark-up artist, look no further than Gina from Glam Me Up and Down the Aisle! I have never had a make-up person make me look like a better version of myself, but Gina asks you what you are looking for and she really listens (I didn't want sparkly, shiny eye shadow). I am not used to wearing a lot of make-up, but she made me look 'made up' but still like me. I also have hair that gets frizzy in the hot an humid weather and Gina made sure that my hair stayed perfectly in place and lasted throughout my wedding. The other fantastic thing about Gina is that she is incredibly calm, it is almost like she is a Zen hair and make-up artist. When everyone else was stressing me out before my wedding, she remained calm and reminded me that it will all be fine since she does this all the time. She didn't even mind that I couldn't confirm our final start time until the day before the wedding. During both my trial and my wedding she remained calm and focused, even when others were starting to get stressed. When you get married, you want a really good team helping you out, and I was lucky enough to find her and have her be part of my team so that I not only had the best day, but I looked my best on that day.

Sent on 09/06/2013

mara · Married on 09/01/2013

Sent on 09/06/2013

Agatha · Married on 08/30/2013

I am so happy that I picked Gina Marie to do my wedding day hair and makeup. Everyone commented on how beautiful my hair was. My mom, maid of honor and bridesmaid were so happy with how their hair and makeup came out. She is on time, quick to email you back and is the most sweetest person that you will ever meet. If I were to do my wedding all over again, I would definitely pick her again! That is how happy I am with her services.

Sent on 08/31/2013

Timeless Bride’s By The Loft's reply:

Thank you Agatha! I am so happy I helped make your day special. I wish you and your family all the best! <3 Gina Marie

Gina was the best! From the beginning she was always super responsive to my e-mails and phone calls and she was always very friendly and helpful. Since I was planning from a few states away, it was especially helpful that she was so willing to plan around my schedule. I was very worried about getting 8 bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, and me done in time, but Gina and her assistant helped to create a schedule to make sure it wouldn't be an issue. My hair turned out better than I could have ever imagined and all of the girls' styles did as well!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Lizabeth · Married on 07/27/2013

I would highly recommend Gina! She was a pleasure to work with and very professional.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Lillian · Married on 07/27/2013

Ladies, cannot say enough excellent things about Gina. Came early, eager, and to top it off, talent beyond what you will imagine. I will address the obvious, her prices are the best, but that is the least part of the positive rating. Her make up and hair styling talents are hands down, tops. There is no doubt, Gina is "television ready" caliber (she beats out some of the top make up artists out there, currently doing print and t.v. cosmetics/hair). She is gifted pure and simple. Gina's talents are extremely flexible, my 10 year old daughter was as amazed as I. Ladies, when I looked in the mirror, I cried. That is skill and talent. I wish I had more time and space to say more. I will be hiring Gina again as my business dictates a look that I have never seen anyone regardless of price create. You do not need to pay more to get top service and top, top talent. I had a very high end wedding, and continue to look at my photos in awe (all due to Gina).

Sent on 08/03/2013

christine · Married on 07/27/2013

Gina is great to work with. She was punctual, responsive, and very very talented. Thank you so much Gina for making my special day perfect!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Sandra · Married on 07/20/2013

I would definitely recommend Glam me up down the aisle. They were on time, fast, professional, and generally fabulous at what they do. My entire bridal looked fantastic and we couldn't have been happier. Thank you for making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/28/2013