Time Productions Reviews

113 | Sewell, NJ

113 Reviews for Time Productions

1 User photo

Bobbie Lynn · Married on 07/13/2012

We used Time Productions photobooth for our wedding, when Particube backed out on us at the last minute. They really did a great job. They were so helpful and we have heard nothing but great things from all of our guests.

We only had about a week and half before the wedding when we booked them and are so grateful they were able to come through in a pinch. The photo albums are hilarious to look back at. This was worth every penny.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2012

DJ Stew provided the music, uplighting, and photobooth at our wedding - both DJ Stew and Tom were extremely easy to work with and wanted my complete 100% satisfaction --- and they got it! The lighting was absolutely gorgeous and made our pictures really pop, the music kept people on the dance floor all night, and the photo booth was the highlight of the evening for our guest. Many of our friends and family are still talking about the photo booth! The photo album we received from that night will be an amazing reminder for us of how phenomenal our wedding day was! Thank you Time Productions for everything you did for us!!! We will certainly call you for any future DJ services we need!

Sent on 06/07/2012

MARILOU · Married on 03/17/2012

I can only speak for my guests when I say the Photo Booth was the "best" part of my 50th Birthday Bash. As for myself, I particularly appreciated the professionalism of Len and Nicole. They were very patient and accommodating attendants. Of course the whole concept of taking pictures in a booth blew everybody away. The equipment they used were solid and their materials for the photos were reminiscent of way-back-when ... except better quality. All in all, I highly recommend Time Productions !! Stew was a pleasure to deal with, too !

Sent on 03/20/2012

Alana · Married on 12/04/2011

We met Stew at the Best Of South Jersey and knew right away that he would be a ton of fun to have at our wedding reception. Not only was he extremely personable with a great sense of humor but he conduct himself in a very professional manner. After we booked Time Productions we found the process of preparing for our wedding with them very easy and extremely accomodating to our busy schedule. It was so convenient to plan the details of our reception with Stew in the comfort of our own home. He made all of our ideas work smoothly and gave some great advice as well. On the big day everything went perfectly! Stew was a definite crowd pleaser, had some awesome games and party starters, and kept the whole crowd on the dance floor for the entire night...in fact, we had to ask him to stay for an extra hour because everyone was having such an amazing time! His assistant Marc was awesome as well! Throughout the night Marc checked in with us to see if there was anything we wanted to change and to let us know what was coming up as far as the cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. There is absolutely nothing we would have changed about the services of Time Productions at our wedding reception. We can't say enough wonderful things about them! Our guests and bridal party loved them as well and we have given Stew's contact info to a handful of couples at our wedding that are looking forward to booking Time Productions for their big day! Thank you so, so much to Stew and Marc for making our reception a night we will never forget!

Jeff · Married on 12/03/2011

My fiance (at the time) and I have a very difficult time finding time together for meetings and appointments because of opposite work schedules. Time Productions worked around our schedule completely. We met with Stew a month before the wedding to discuss the details and everything was perfect! (Even on that day...he was VERY cooperative and flexible with our roudy bridal party.) We also had several song requests at specific intervals in the evening which he followed precisely. ALSO, we rehearsed a dance and asked Stew to que us when we needed to line up. He was right on (even though we weren't).haha.
    Our wedding was perfect. Every generation and cultural background said it was the best wedding ever!! Thank you to Time Productions and Stew.

Sent on 12/12/2011

Casey · Married on 12/03/2011

I would like to thank DJ Tom and Time Productions for putting on a amazing and unforgettable wedding day. Your help and knowledge with music choices, putting the reception schedule in order, and making people join in and moving the night along, really helped relieve some stress and made us be able to focus on our night and enjoy ourselves. Everyone said that they enjoyed the music, young and old, and the games we played to help get everyone to dance was a hit. The photo booth was also great, they made it painless and quick for all the group photos and captured all the great moments during the whole wedding. From the very beginning with the setup, to the very end when there was nothing left, GREAT JOB. Thank you!" From: Casey and Mike Williams.

Sent on 12/14/2011

Dan · Married on 11/26/2011

Wedding was Perfect! Thanks so much to Stew and the guys at Time Productions. This was my second wedding and let me tell you, What a great experience. My first weeding several (15) years ago was OK, (the marriage was not but that's another story) But this time around everything went perfect. I would recomend and I will call Time productions for any and all events needing music and needing an experienced, professional, and all around great guy. Stew went above and beyond by providing us with great ideas and we even rented his photobooth, which the kids and family thought was a really cool. My first marriage was a "had to" and this one was a "want to" and I wanted to use Time Productions and know feel that you have to, in order to have a great time!!

Sent on 12/04/2011

Tyrone · Married on 11/26/2011

Working with Time Productions was the least stressful and most fun part of the planning process! Stew the owner was so helpful and really worked with us to make sure we had exactly what we wanted on our wedding day! The day of our wedding, DJ Omar was totally reading the crowd and playing everything they wanted to hear. Some of my family members didn't sit down the entire evening. He provided the perfect soundtrack to our wedding day and helped to make it as memorable as it was! People are still talking about how awesome the music was!

Dana · Married on 11/13/2011

Hi Stew

First, let me say that my family and I could not have been more pleased with the job that you and DJ Tom did for our wedding. The musicians for the ceremony and cocktail hour were great, though that part is more of a blur for me, but I know my wedding started on time and the music was exactly what I asked for, so what more could I want?! The reception was amazing. Tom was so professional, guided us through all the major ceremonial parts of the ceremony (even when I forgot what was going on - I haven't been to that many weddings), introduced the wedding party, our dances, and the toasters gracefully so that the night just flowed on and on from one fun part to another. My parents are saying that you are the best investment they made that night and are keeping your card for when my younger siblings get married! I know you probably get glowing reviews all the time, but I'd never get tired of hearing it, so I wanted to pass it along.

Second, the photo booth was great. This was the second best investment of the night. People had a great time taking those pictures, it will be great to look back on, more valuable and the whole booth an even better investment, definitely something I'm going to pass on to my friends as they start getting married.)

Thanks for everything

Courtney · Married on 10/30/2011

Stew and Time Productions was amazing from the start. Stew was very professional in all aspects. Picking our songs from their huge database and adding any special songs we wanted was easy! At the wedding Stew and Marc brought extra lighting (that we talked about ahead of time) for the dance floor. It was perfect! The entire wedding was outside at night so they were very helpful in making sure the lighting was acceptable for our guests. The dance floor was bumping all night. They played from our selections and was very in tune with the guests. Stew and Marc could tell what we wanted and continued throughout the night. He'll ask ahead of time important details. Everything is state of the art and Time Productions did an awesome job. I continue to get daily comments on how much fun everyone had at the reception. The music was awesome and I would definitely recommend Time Productions to anyone getting married or that needs music for a function. You won't go wrong!

Sent on 12/21/2011

Lori · Married on 10/28/2011

Stew and Marc was the DJ services for my reception. They were very helpful and on top of everything. They played nearly all of the songs on our list if not all of them. We had a few songs that showed up on a do not play list and as the night progressed one was requested. Stew was certain to find me throughout the crowd and ask for my approval before playing it which was great. We have no complaints and thought they did a fantastic job at our wedding. There was early communication to get plans for the reception as well as updates up to the actual day. They were not over bearing with this and had the perfect amount of planning. We would suggest Time Productions to anyone who is looking for a great experience for their wedding reception.

Joe · Married on 10/23/2011

Our wedding reception on October 23, 2011 we worked with Stew of Time Productions. Stew was great to work with in the planning phase and he did an excellent job. We had DJ Marc and Our guests had a lot of fun dancing because Marc was able to set the tempo of the evening really well.
    In the planning phase, Stew was highly responsive. He worked with us to select music for our reception and suggested songs to play at special moments. He reviewed our song choices and made suggestions based on his experience. Stew freely shared his recommendations and was always open to searching for and listening to all of the songs that we suggested as possible plays. Closer to the event, we had a few phone conferences with Stew to iron out all of the final details and that really helped settle some of the pre-wedding stress.
    Stew also provided us with the props package for our reception.
    Marc's interaction with our guests at the reception was always professional and, as per our request, he didn’t create a show, rather, he let the musical selections motivate the guests. In the occasions where Marc engaged our guests, he always did so in a sophisticated way, never overly effusive or tacky.
    This made our experience with Stew and Time Productions even more positive. We would definitely recommend this company and Create Excitement to our friends and family.

Sent on 12/13/2011

Adam · Married on 10/15/2011

Just had a wedding on October 15th, and I can't say enough about DJ Marc Alan and Time Productions. The service was excellent throughout as we have several meetings and correspondence with Stu found his service prompt and responsed to our matters timely as we all know wedding time is very hectic. Marc was very energetic and got our whole bridal party dancing which isn't an easy task for us old folks. Marc and Stu listened to all our needs and played all the music we asked for, simply the best introductions I have ever heard from a DJ out there. We would highly recommend Time

Sent on 11/29/2011
  • Ava

Ava · Married on 09/24/2011

Time Productions provided DJ services for us, they were contracted through Summit Catering. Stew was extremely helpful. He provided a form for us to fill out regarding our songs and wedding day events. I added a typed up letter with these details eloaborated upon. He was very professional in filing them, reviewing them with me over the phone, and executing them on the big day. He let us know his suggestions and opinions. Awesome!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Shanna · Married on 11/07/2009

Time Productions was great! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ or better service! We have recommended this company to all of our friends/family. Tom was an excellent DJ and professional throughout the entire process. He played great songs and all of our guests were on the dance floor from for the entire reception! Time Productions provided outstanding service, great music and excellent results!

Sent on 03/18/2010

We had a small reception and worked with Stew from Time Productions, through a package deal with Summit Catering. They were great to work with, especially working with them out of state. They were very accommodating through the whole reception anytime we had changes we wanted to make. He was great.

Sent on 01/30/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2009

Stew's prices are great and he's even better! I could not have asked for a better DJ :)

Sent on 06/30/2009

Kathryn · Married on 11/29/2008

The guys at Time Productions were so helpful and accommodating. The dance floor was PACKED all night and I couldn't stop dancing. They played a big part in our very fun reception!

Sent on 01/10/2009

Christine · Married on 11/28/2008

I found this site while looking for the information on the DJ we had used to refer him to a friend. Although it's been quite a while now since my wedding, I wanted to take a moment to comment because DJ Stew was one of the very best parts of our wedding. We had a ton of fun, everyone was up and dancing, and I got more compliments on the DJ than anything else. I've even had people request the playlist from my wedding to use at their weddings/parties because it was so well done. The best part was that he was very good about meeting our requests and picking other songs that fit well with our taste in music. During dinner, there were several songs that I heard and thought that I would have requested it if I had remembered to. During the dancing, he even sent guests my way if they requested a song that he thought I might not want to hear which I really appreciated.

Thank you for a fantastic day!

Sent on 04/20/2012

Kimberly · Married on 02/09/2008

Time Productions came as part of my wedding package with my cateror (Summit Catering). It was very important to me to have good music at my wedding -- this was the one aspect of my wedding that made me nervous but Stew delievered. He did a great job listening to what I liked and was sure to play what I asked for BUT also pay attention to the crowd. He did a wonderful job of balancing music for all ages! I will be using his services for upcoming parties.

Sent on 07/02/2008

Anne · Married on 12/21/2013

I used Time Productions for uplighting and a photo booth at our wedding reception and they were wonderful to work with.
    First off - I highly recommend uplighting for your venue. We had a gorgeous venue, but that uplighting just "made" it. It was stunning. We also ordered a GOBO with our package (groom & bride logo). We used our names (although they let you choose options - initials, etc) and they let us add a small snowflake since we had a winter theme. It added a nice personal touch.
    I originally did not like the idea of an outdated or bulky photo booth, but the booth provided was a nice basic black and set off to the side at our reception. Everyone had a blast with it! The picture prints are a good quality and they allow you to customize your border. They also provide multiple copies of the prints so that guests can take copies and also put into a book to sign with a message. In addition, they provide all pictures from the booth on a disc - that night! Great deal and very affordable!

Sent on 06/07/2014
  • F

Frank · Married on 10/06/2013

My wife and i got married June 5th 1999,there dates don't go back that far that's why its 6 years off in the beginning. We had a lovely yard wedding with our family and friends.Our DJ from Time Productions did a great job, he keep us dancing to oldies for hours.I'm sorry but i can't remember the name of the gentleman but he knows everything about the oldies just ask for him.I'm sorry this review is late but you know the old saying better late then never.Thank you again Stew for all that you did for our weeding.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Lindsay · Married on 07/29/2011

We used Time Productions through our package with Summit Catering, and Stew was a wonderful DJ! He played the somewhat obscure songs we requested for our processional/recessional, and worked to time them right, even with some unplanned diversions by the flower girl and ring bearer!

Our ceremony was outside, and the only issue was that even though we paid extra to have a microphone for our vows, people still weren't able to hear us based on where we were standing during the ceremony. That was partially our fault because of where we stood, but I wish we had known ahead of time how to best optimize the sound system.

The reception music was perfect - Stew played all the songs we had requested and many more that fit in perfectly with the crowd and mood of the wedding.

Definitely an excellent choice for a DJ!

Sent on 08/11/2011

Erica · Married on 07/02/2019

Set the vibe for fun nigh for all to enjoy!

Stew was great to work with leading up to the wedding. He was easy to communicate with and brought a lot of experience to the table. He even brought a second DJ with him to our wedding to help out/work with. They were very professional and kept things flowing so that everyone had a great time. There were a few things that were requested that did not get done as asked, but the way that Stew did them still worked out well and no one but us knew. All in all we were very happy with Time Productions as they were a big part in making our wedding outstanding!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Delran Elementary · Married on 06/10/2016

Our location PTA booked Time Productions for a photo booth at our 8th grade dance. Stew was very helpful during the reservation process. Len was our booth attendance/photographer. He was wonderful. The kids all had a great time! I would highly recommend them to anyone for a photo booth. Thanks for helping the night be a success!!

Sent on 08/19/2016