Time Productions Reviews

113 | Sewell, NJ

113 Reviews for Time Productions

1 User photo

Katie · Married on 06/13/2014

We used this DJ for our wedding and he deserves a special place in heaven for dealing with my husband. He answered every question we had, offered to meet with us, and when our schedules conflicted, he took the time to call us to ensure that everything would be perfect for our special day. All of our guests raved over him, and he got everyone out on the dance floor for most of the night. He even waited to play our favorite songs until we were available to dance to them. Would definitely recommend and will absolutely be using him again!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Shaun · Married on 05/24/2014

Never a dull moment. This guy knows exactly what he is doing! He makes the special day even more special! Very easy to work with and a true professional! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Beth · Married on 05/17/2014

Time Productions was booked for us as part of our catering package with Summit Catering. We additionally used them to book the photobooth for our wedding. Both of these services were outstanding. Stew took the time to go over every song I needed played for the day and was willing to change multiple songs when my husband and father had issues with the choices I initially made. The photobooth they provide at the Collingswood Grand Ballroom is big enough to fit 5-8 people and they will print a copy for each person in the booth. While they generally provide a guest book for your pictures they were willing to work with me on my complicated scrapbook type guest book. The music the night of was varied enough that everyone had something they liked to dance to. And when the dance floor started to clear he popped up a line dance or well known song to get the party back into full swing. Time Productions provided the perfect soundtrack to an awesome night!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Time Productions's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with such a wonderful Bride & Groom. We wish you the best & look forward to seeing you again soon!

We had DJ Marc for my son's Bar Mitzvah. Marc was great! He played great music and really knew how to keep the party going. Everyone had a great time. We would definitely use him again.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Time Productions's reply:

Mozel Tov! DJ Marc enjoyed working with you at your celebration.

Marianne · Married on 03/22/2014

Time Productions did a fantastic job at our wedding. Both my dad and my new husband are musicians, so we had some eclectic musical tastes and a few unusual requests. DJ Tom made it all happen flawlessly. He was friendly and professional, and kept things going smoothly. I also noticed that he made sure to time the playing of particular songs that were important to me so that I was able to enjoy them. I'm so grateful to him and to Stew for all their work and help in making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 03/31/2014

We actually used the Time-Productions services for my daughter's Sweet 16 party. The event was wonderful with the addition of the Photobooth! Our guests used it the entire party! They all had so much fun and were able to take with them the strips of pictures that they took to remember the party. Our friends and family all told my daughter that having the Photobooth made the party extra special. At the end of the party we were given a disk that included all the photos taken...we had so much fun looking at that! This gave my daughter wonderful memories that will last a lifetime! I highly recommend using Time-Productions for any event!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Time Productions's reply:

We appreciate your kind words & are delighted that everyone had a great time!

Gabby · Married on 01/04/2014

We hired Time Productions for my sweet 16 birthday party and they truly made the event something that neither myself nor my friends and family will ever forget. Stew was the DJ for my party and he took the time to go over the party plans in great detail with my mother and I, he made sure all of my song dedications were played, and made this party the best night of my life. We also hired his company to run a photobooth which was so much fun! There were props and hats that people could wear and the staff did an amazing job at putting together a wonderful scrapbook of the photobooth pictures. As a DJ, he played all the songs that my friends and I wanted to hear and had everyone dancing (even my friends who never dance!) This was a very special night that would not have been possible without Stew and the Time Productions company.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Ryan · Married on 12/28/2013

The team at Time Produstions did a GREAT job! We were very impressed with the entire event staff.....Thanks to Stew everything went great..Excellent service and accommodating our last minute requests.....Stew is truly a hands on owner who takes great pride in his business!!!! FIVE STARS

Sent on 01/03/2014

Tarah · Married on 11/23/2013

Great Dj to have at your wedding

Stew from Time Productions was incredible! So easy to work with, attentive, and organized. He played great music and MC'd perfectly. He never missed a beat. It was so great working with him, I would recommend him to any one who asks. I am so grateful for everything that he took care of so effortlessly. Thank you so much, words can never express how appreciative we are.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Time Productions's reply:

Thank you Tarah! Your kind words are, truly, appreciated. You & Chris were a joy to work with....a 5 star bride & groom!! Your family & friends sure know how to party!

Ryan · Married on 10/18/2013

We had the pleasure of having Tom from Time Productions DJ our wedding. Prior to the day of, we met with Tom and his partner Stu where we went over every detail of the wedding from music during the ceremony, to reception intro's, through the last song of the evening. They were very accommodating from helping choose the right music to customizing songs for us.

Time Productions was so amazing and made our wedding fun for everyone. Soon as dinner ended, people were all over the dance floor.

We'd recommend Time Productions to anyone needing a DJ whether it be a wedding, family event, social event or more!

Ryan and Amber P.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Time Productions's reply:

Thanks Amber & Ryan, you're the best!

Chrissy · Married on 10/12/2013

My wedding was just a few weeks ago but I have been planning for over 2 years. The first thing I knew I had to do was book Tom from Time Productions. He has done many events for my family and friends and I cant say enough about the quality and care of his work.
    We also booked the photo booth through Time Productions. The booth ran so smoothly and was never empty! They had amazing props! And on top of all of that they made sure they kept all of the pictures my husband and I were taking throughout the night so we didnt have to worry about it!
    They were the one vendor that I knew I never had to stress about during my planning. They were always there to answer any questions I had in a timely manner. They make sure you know that they are there for you to make your event perfect!
    I could go on and on but it just comes down to if you have an event and you need a DJ, make sure you book from Time Productions!

Chrissy & Shane E.

Sent on 10/30/2013

asia · Married on 09/28/2013

My wedding was 9.28.13 and I had my fiance at the time locate djs for our wedding, well I can happily say that he did a good job with this one. We used alot of the services they offered and it turned out to be a fabulous wedding. Our DJ Omar was fantastic. He was very professional and changed anything we asked at any moment. He really pleased me. We also used the photbooth which was so fantastic. Usually these are small but ours had three chairs so it was perfect to fit crowds and the hosts were fantastic. Our uplighting was perfect and our gobo looked awesome. I couldnt be happier with this place. : )

Sent on 10/14/2013

dennis · Married on 09/28/2013

They were very professional and did a GREAT job!!! I would highly recommend them

Sent on 12/03/2013
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/21/2013

Tom recently DJ'ed our wedding on 9/21/13. From start to finish he went above and beyond for us. He worked very hard to make our beach ceremony perfect, by including the long list of songs that we wanted and editing them to make the processional flow and sound beautiful. For our reception, he transformed the space into an amazing scene by using uplighting, a custom gobo, and lighting under our tables. He got the party started by playing the perfect mix of music genres to get everyone up dancing. The dance floor was packed all night long with guests from all generations of our family. Cassie and Len were also a huge part in making our wedding special. They ran our photo booth, which was a huge hit! The pictures that were taken in the booth are priceless and we will treasure the memories forever. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Lindsey · Married on 09/20/2013

DJ Stew and his team were incredible!! We had an amazing day with all our friends and family! Stew kept the dance floor packed and catered to all of our guests’ tastes and styles from cocktail hour until the last song. Not only was Stew wonderful to work with the day-of the wedding, he was so responsive and easy to work with leading up to the big day as well. He was extremely organized, attentive, knowledgeable, upbeat and genuine!

Thanks, Stew for helping us make our wedding day absolutely perfect!!! We had a BLAST! – Lindsey and Matt 9.20.13 Collingswood Grand Ballroom

Sent on 09/30/2013

Justine · Married on 08/10/2013

DJ Tom and Time Productions were beyond fantastic for our wedding! The dance floor was packed from the first to the last dance. Tom really kept the party going! He was willing to take as much or little direction in choosing songs as we wanted. Other than a handful of requests for both the cocktail hour and the party play list, we were willing to trust him and we're glad we did. Then when I had to unexpectedly change out of my wedding dress, DJ Tom was able to be flexible in the timeline of our event and keep the guests distracted while I momentarily slipped away. Time productions consistently went out of their way for us and we'd be more than happy to work with them again in the future! Thanks Time and Tom!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Stew was our DJ from Time Productions. The DJ was included in our package with Summit Catering which made me a little bit nervous. I should never have been nervous. Stew was great!! He had a sheet to help me easily make decisions about different song choices. He practiced saying the names of people in my family so they were pronounced correctly. The day of the wedding Stew was able to give us time warnings for when he would need us to do different things. He played all of the songs on our please play list and believe me there were more than a few on the list! We are very happy with Time Productions!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Angela · Married on 06/29/2013

Time Productions was amazing through our whole wedding planning process. Tom was our DJ and he was GREAT! He provided the music for our wedding ceremony AND reception. Due to poor planning on my part, my song choice for the wedding party to walk out to during the ceremony was too short. Tom noticed the error, brought it to our attention and choose another song that was PERFECT! During the reception, the dance floor was never empty. We also had the photo booth, which was also never empty! :-) I work in a school and got married at the end of the school year, in June. When I went back to work in September, my co-workers were STILL talking about how much fun our DJ was, what great music was played, all the fun in the photo booth and how beautiful the uplighting was. Time Productions listened to our every request for this special day, and went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2013

Absolutely amazing! I had Tom as my DJ and he gave us everything we wanted and more! He was wonderful and everyone had a great time :)

Sent on 11/19/2013

L · Married on 03/23/2013

We used Time Productions for their photobooth. It is large, and allows you to fit a lot of people in there at once - which all photobooths do not. At one point, we had 25 men in there for a picture! They provide props, photostrips for each person, and a CD complete with each image in full resolution at the end of the night.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Brian · Married on 02/02/2013

DJ Stew and his team were incredible!! We wanted to have an amazing party with all our friends and family who could make the wedding. Stew and Marc kept the dance floor pumping and a vast crowd of tastes happy from cocktail hour until the last song. Not only were they great during the day-of, the time leading up to the wedding was amazing. They was extremely organized, attentive, knowledgeable, upbeat and genuine - as were the whole staff at Time Productions (thanks!!. We went through a long list of DJs and knew 2 minutes into our meeting with Stew that he was the best we'd seen and we had to have him. I want a friend to book him so I can party at another one of his weddings! The uplighting upgrade got us more compliments than we ever could have imagined along with the photo both - go for it, it's awesome!

Thanks, Stew for helping us have an amazing wedding and party! We had the BEST time! - Bri and Jon

Sent on 02/03/2013

beverly · Married on 01/05/2013

I gavetime productions very short notice and they were wonderful They made my grand daughter's party a big hit.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Time Productions is an amazing vendor! Stew & Omar were awesome! The dance floor was constantly packed! They knew exactly what to play to keep the party going! Very professional, and affordable! I am recommending Time productions to all of my friends!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Judy · Married on 11/10/2012

Amazing photos, quality was exceptional! This was for my daughters quinceañera and as an event planner I can certainly say they will be my ONLY photo booth vendor in the future!! Great price, staff dressed for the occasion, great with our guests....total WIN!

Thanks Tom and Stew!
    Judy A.
    Treasured Events

Sent on 11/18/2012

Pamela · Married on 10/06/2012

Time Productions came with my catering package. I heard from Stew almost immediately after signing my catering contract...even though the wedding was well over a year away. It was good to know he was available for contact. I started reaching out to him as I got closer to the day. I filled out my forms and shortly before the wedding had a phone call from DJ Ed who would be doing my wedding.
    We talked through my form and the flow of the day. I had also provided a play-list that I asked Ed to stick to. He talked to me a little about that as well (making sure I was comfortable with him choosing the order and everything). It was a good conversation.
    On the day of the wedding, he arrived on time, and found me to introduce himself. I had indicated that I didn't want too much personality and he was just perfect. He stuck to my playlist and only played songs requested by guests after checking with me. I received many comments from guests that he did a great job! He was never cheesy and didn't do anything that I asked him not to do (games, group dances, etc). And he made sure to get all my favorites in there! It was an incredibly fun dance party (just what I wanted!)

Sent on 10/27/2012