Time of your life djs Reviews

102 | New Braunfels, TX

102 Reviews for Time of your life djs

Kay · Married on 09/14/2013

Pete did a great job. He met with us well ahead of the wedding and was very thorough going through the plan for the reception, timing for various parts, etc.

Sent on 07/10/2014

We had the best time ever. All were very pleased and happy with the service provided. Our DJ was very attentive to the mood of the crowd. There was never a time when the dance floor was empty. People were commenting and telling us for many weeks thereafter what a great time they had and what a great job the DJ did. All went well and as smooth as possible, great job. Thanks.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Cristine · Married on 08/03/2013

We are totally satisfied and pleased with the services provided. We heard positive feedback from guests and still do to this day. Everyone had a fabulous time. There was never a moment without something going on, on that dance floor. The DJ had his hand on the pulse of the guests at all times. Everything just flowed so beautifully and appeared so effortlessly. In order to make that happen, you have to be that good.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Julia · Married on 03/24/2013

Pete was representing Time of Your Life Djs at my wedding and he did a wonderful job, even had us play a Newlywed Game to get the party started

Sent on 04/03/2013

jennifer · Married on 03/23/2013

Kept the night going well. Made everything enjoyable

Sent on 03/30/2013

Curtis · Married on 01/19/2013

We worked with Pete from Time of Your Life DJ's in San Antonio, TX. He was very professional and really cared about getting the music right and making us happy. My wife and I have very different styles of music and he was able to mix both styles (Country and Motown) and had everyone dancing including the kids. He did a great job!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Anna · Married on 11/25/2012

Pete is wonderful, I met him at a wedding and have used him at 3 or 4 events since. He’s very thorough and accommodating.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Couldnt have been happier with these guys. The playlist we had requested was played and he was attentive to certain music and songs we specifically DID NOT want. He was very easy to work with . He played the right mix of music to get everyone up and dancing. My husband and i have also heard them at other venues we have attended and were very pleased.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Lin · Married on 11/17/2012

Myself and my family would recommend Time of Your Life DJs for any event you may be planning. The only thing requested was that we meet with Pete and go over the list of songs to play and a timeline of the introduction, first dance etc. He preferred to do this in person as I can appreciate his professionalism. He works so hard to make sure everything is just perfect! He makes you feel that it is not about them, but all about you and your event! He always called me back the same day I called him and was very easy to talk to! My wedding reception was fabulous! The dance floor always busy and every one talked about the great time they had! My mom has been decorating and planning venues for 30 years and was so impressed with Pete Wong! He had different games for us to play, which everyone thoroughly enjoyed and added great humor to our reception. I contribute the great success of my wedding reception to Pete Wong!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Pete rocked my wedding reception! We danced from 7-12am! I sent him a list of songs I wanted and he filled in the rest! We had a blast- my friends (some austin djs) are still complimenting the reception music :) pete had some newly wed questions for us to answer out loud in front of the guests and everyone laughed the whole time. I hired these guys because they're known to do a great job with smiles on their faces- and I got exactly what I expected!
    Thanks pete, for helping make our wedding party a memorable night!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Debra · Married on 10/13/2012

I was so very impressed by Pete and his son's service. I wanted music for an outside ceremony, an indoor dinner and an outdoor dance. They went above and beyond to make sure they did not disappoint, even making a last-minute decision to bring a second sound system at no extra charge. Just before dinner, Pete hosted "The Newlywed Game", which was a HUGE hit for everyone. The music was perfect, I could not have asked for anyone better. They worked wonderfully with my coordinator and other vendors, and if there were any issues, I was unaware and remained worry-free the entire day. I highly recommend Time of Your Life DJ's, they are passionate about what they do, and go above and beyond what was promised.

Sent on 02/15/2013

Darlene · Married on 10/06/2012

Time of Your Life DJ's have provided their exceptional services to our family on more than one occasion; two of our children's weddings (the most recent in October 2012), special birthday celebrations, New Year's Eve parties, to name a few. There is not another DJ service in town in our book. Pete and Michael put forth 150% in every aspect of customer service, and we would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/20/2012

nick · Married on 10/06/2012

Pete was awesome! Very attentive to our music wants/needs. He kept the party going and was more than prepared for requests. We would highly recommend him to anyone using a DJ for wedding or otherwise. Not to mention his pricing is extremely competitive!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Pete was amazing! I personally think DJs are obnoxious but Pete was great! Everything ran perfectly thanks to him! I would recommend him to anyone! He worked with us and was always available!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Julie · Married on 06/30/2007

Great guys! Went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly, even with a rude POC at my reception site.

Sent on 06/14/2008

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2016

Wedding ceremony was very coordinated and flowed perfectly thanks to Pete. He worked with us throughout the process and was very flexible. Quality service and affordable.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Corina · Married on 12/11/2016

Pete was great to work with. He answered very promptly and professionally, our only hiccup was the song I was supposed to walk down the aisle to. I had sent him a very specific song that you could not find anywhere else but must have got lost in the process somehow. Either way we quickly got a new song and none of the guests noticed. He was also very flexible and the most helpful vendor I thought throughout the whole process, very happy to have booked him.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Tom · Married on 06/01/2013

Pete was extremely helpful in providing the music for our wedding. His suggestions for changes to the timing and setup of the music schedule were constructive and proved the correct choice to make. His character was professional yet very friendly and comfortable, so that it felt more like a good friend was helping us with our wedding, more than a hired help (were it only that the photographers were more like him!). I would whole heartedly recommened Pete for any wedding or other social event and should we have another in this area, he will be our first choice.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Troy · Married on 08/26/2017

Pete did an outstanding job playing the music my daughter and her friends requested and even played a few for the older folks in the crowd. We’d definitely recommend his services and will use him next time we need a DJ.

Sent on 01/24/2018
  • Eryn

Eryn · Married on 11/19/2017

Pete was awesome! He helped keep my husband and I on schedule and played great music. There was hardly any time that we were not on the dance floor. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2017
  • User4319936 · 2+ years ago

Pete really got to know my husband and I as a couple. Our likes and dislikes in our music selection was very important to him. He's a really down to earth guy. He was up lifting and fun as our DJ and kept a great energy flow during our reception! He kept the event schedule right on time and the entire reception went like clockwork! I would definitely recommend him for any event! For future events that require a DJ, we have found our go-to guy!
    Thank you Pete for making our night so memorable!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Jordan · Married on 10/03/2015

3.0

Pete is very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. He helped put our itenerary together and helped us pick out sings to use. The only complaints i have is; during the ceremony with the bride was about to walk down the aisle his computer over-heated so there was a few minute delay. Luckily Pete backed up his music and was able to get his other computer to play it. At the reception, I was approached by several guests telling me that Pete was asking for tips, I did not find this very professional especially when the brides dad told me Pete asked him for tips several times (blew my mind since the brides family pretty much paps for the whole wedding).
    Overall though I would recommend Pete, he has a very good sound system and has alot of fun.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Heather · Married on 07/20/2014

4.2
      3.0

Pete was great about setting up time to meet and asking us what songs we wanted to be played and did not want to be played. We gave him lists for both and also sent a detailed itinerary. He arrived on time and began setting up. Everything was great..... Until he introduced us (the couple) and introduced me (the bride) and called me by the wrong name. Maybe it was nerves? I don't know.. Also.. There were some songs on the no play list that did get played..but it wasn't a huge deal. For the most part, everything else went alright. A hiccup here and there but nothing to cry about. I'd recommend him... Maybe just make sure you remind him of your name before the wedding.

Sent on 07/23/2014
  • F

Faith · Married on 10/21/2013

0.0

I would suggest Time of Your Life DJs to anyone who is looking for professional and friendly service. I live in El Paso and decided to have my wedding in San Antonio so we mostly kept in contact through e-mails. I always received quick responses, I normally did not have to wait more than a few hours for a response. Unfortunately I was not able to have my wedding as planned because of a death in the family, Pete was very understanding and did not make it difficult for me to receive my refund. I enjoyed doing the business I was able to do with them and hope that at a later date I will be able to use them!

-Faith

Sent on 10/22/2013

Jon · Married on 07/02/2017

3.2
      3.5
      2.5
      2.5

Pete certainly does his best to suite your needs. He went out of his way to pick me up and take me to the wedding venue the day before the wedding to prep his DJ station. On the day of the wedding his notes list on who he was going to announce as part of the wedding party went missing, he found them several minutes later but in the moment he was a bit disorganized and left my wife and I a bit frustrated. Having spent a good amount of time with him prior to the event and having made it very clear about the order of songs to be played via email and in person to person meetings, there were several glitches on him queuing things up at our event. There were awkward silent moments and at times the songs we expected him to play were not lined up for the moment. Pete set up two sounds systems, one for the ceremony the other for the dance floor. For the most part the music we requested was played and his sound system was excellent. He is exceptionally personable and very open to directions however upon the wedding day his execution of our requests had more glitches than we expected.

Sent on 07/21/2017