Time Knot Forgotten Photography Reviews

25 | Austin, TX

25 Reviews for Time Knot Forgotten Photography

Steven · Married on 07/21/2018

We contacted Lisa on short notice about our wedding after being referred by a friend. She really stepped up and provided us with photo's we will treasure the rest of our lives! She was very reasonable on her rates and accommodated our every wish - even making photo suggestions when it was apparent my new bride and I were at a loss for ideas. I would definitely recommend her for anyone looking to capture those special moments! .. An eternally thanks to Lisa from Steven and Beth !

Sent on 09/02/2018

Barbara · Married on 05/05/2018

We love Lisa Wolniewitz of Time Knot Forgotten Photography. She was the photographer for a wedding we attended. I don’t know how she took all of the pictures we saw, because we didn’t see her around; she was unobtrusive. We were having so much fun, and she did a wonderful job of capturing that moment. Every time I look at her photos, I remember the joy we felt. I highly recommend Lisa for your big day or any special occasion.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/28/2018

Lisa was such a pleasure to work with! The photos are top quality and she captured the most precious moments of our son’s wedding!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Jonathan · Married on 12/18/2016

If you are looking for someone who is easy to work with, helpful, and thoughtful, Lisa is perfect. She took our engagement photos and really helped in making the proposal go as smoothly as possible. She was incredibly patient and sweet with my fiance and I. She is also very easy to talk to and made us feel comfortable and relaxed which helped in capturing great pictures. She made the day entirely about us and got every moment of it on film. I would most definitely work with her again!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Lisa was great to work with! She was so much fun while actually shooting and got really excited when she captured good shots. We got some beautiful pictures that we were able to use for save the dates and around our home. We were very pleased with the experience of working with Lisa.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Lisa and her mom were great to work with. We got the engagement pictures back within 3 days and they are lovely. Lisa was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Joan · Married on 07/20/2016

As a make up artist, I work with a lot of photographers! Lisa is a pleasure to work with and her photos are beautiful!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Dayna · Married on 05/26/2016

Lisa has the innate ability to capture very personal expressions without seeming to be "in your face". I honestly get the feeling that she's a friend enjoying our wedding celebration as much as if it were her own. For us that meant no stress and all joy. Wait until you see her work! I just had printed 4 8x10s of us and a bunch more of our friends.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Sandy · Married on 03/12/2016

The pictures were great. she captured the very special moments without being intrusive. It was a great experience and will use Time Knot Forgotten again and again. Very professional and kind.
    Sandy Clark

Sent on 04/01/2016

Carleen · Married on 11/18/2015

Lisa is a wonderful photographer! I had the opportunity to do a boudoir shoot with her in my home and had a great time. She is professional, and knowledgeable, and to top it off she is the sweetest women you'll ever meet.. There was never a moment in our shoot where I felt uncomfortable. I loved shooting with her and I hope to have the chance to do it again sometime.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Lisa made me feel so comfortable while shooting. She is very professional and has a great eye to help you get the perfect shot. I would absolutely recommend her for any photography needs.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Kristine · Married on 10/24/2014

Lisa was fabulous to work with. She made me feel very comfortable during the planning process as well as the day of our photo shoot. The images were spectacular and I would use her services again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 10/14/2014

I won a free engagement photo shoot while attending a bridal show in Austin, Tx. My husband and I live in San Antonio, but she was willing to meet us here. At our initial consultation Lisa and her mother met us at a coffee shop in San Antonio. We decided on Fredericksburg, because that's where my husband and I fell in love. Lisa and I were constantly staying in touch on what ideas I had and what specific pictures I wanted. She even wanted to see my Pinterest feed to get an idea of the things i liked. On the day of the photo shoot Lisa brought her father a long to help with lighting and props. Even though our time was limited, they dealt with our wardrobe change and change of scenery graciously. This is a flexible, caring, thoughtful, and family oriented photography company. I would recommend them to anyone!! (I spent the $200 on a CD that had all my favorite photos)

Sent on 12/23/2015

Margie · event on: 05/11/2014

Lisa has a great eye and know her work . Makes it fun for everyone involved . Very professional .

Sent on 05/12/2014

Margie · event on: 05/04/2014

Diva Day, is a mother daughter event that Lisa and I have done for the past 4 years together. It is an absolute pleasure to work with a professional who takes work serious, yet makes it fun and still gets amazing results. With her talent and experience Lisa is the best at what she does. I have full confidence in her!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Ryan · Married on 10/20/2013

We have used Lisa multiple times for pregnancy photos, the birth of our son, and his newborn pictures and various photo shoots for our business. Every time we have worked with her she has been AMAZING. Very professional and so thoughtful. I would highly recommend her to anyone

Sent on 06/07/2018

Casey · Married on 10/18/2013

DNA Events hired Time Knot Forgotten for a wedding at The Texas Women's Federation Mansion. My client had very specific vision and Lisa went above and beyond to ensure that the vision was executed. Her photography captured the essence of the couple and her quality of work is always consistent. Lisa is a delight to work with and always professional. Professional, Focused, Quality and Timeless Photography are words that would encompass Time Knot Forgotten!

Laurie · Married on 09/17/2013

I got the idea for a really cool wedding gift for my future husband in doing a boudoir when I heard Lisa Wolniewitz reference how she had done one for one of our ladies in our networking group. She said it was so fun to do and was delighted to hear the reaction of the surprised and pleased husband or boyfriend. Of course I was apprehensive, but Lisa made it easy with her arrangement in the hair and makeup and her coaching in the items to gather. She was so encouraging and supportive and had a very fun, can do attitude. My new husband was tickled to pieces over his wedding gift. There couldn’t have been any other thing I could have gotten him to that would have resulted in such an awesome reaction. Lisa has a blast making the ladies feel beautiful and to have fun doing the shoot. Lisa is so down to earth and makes it easy to feel comfortable. I highly recommend Lisa for any kind of professional photography!!

Dawn · event on: 07/14/2013

Lisa did couples photos for us for our 6th year wedding anniversary. The setting she chose was gorgeous and the time she spent with us was amazing. The proofs were ready so quickly and because there were so many great photos we had a hard time choosing! Time Knot Forgotten is our choice (our only choice) when it comes to having photographs taken. I recommend Lisa wholeheartedly!

Sent on 05/06/2014
  • User4088325 · event on: 07/13/2013

Lisa was the best photographer we could have wished for. My husband and I wanted some outdoor photos in a romantic but natural scenario and she made it happen. She made it extremely relaxing and stress free. Our photos are fantastic! We ended up buying more than we had anticipated because we could not decide which ones to choose, there were so many great ones. We now have a very special time of our lives captured in these very unique photos.
    We recommend Lisa without hesitation. You will not be disappointed with her artful photography. She really captures the moment.

Tricia · event on: 12/10/2012

Lisa puts you at ease right away during her photo sessions. She's also makes herself available before and after the shoot. Her flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile is another reason I would like to work with Lisa again.

We will continue to enjoy the memories she created for us that day forever and ever.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Karen · Married on 10/20/2012

Our experience with Lisa and Time Knot Photography was absolutely incredible! She not only met but exceeded our expectations for wedding photography. Her experience and professionalism were apparent in every step of the process- helping us select the right package, happily adjusting to our hectic schedules, capturing BEAUTIFUL images and creating a wonderful album which we will treasure for years to come.

Lisa has the natural ability to make the photography session fun and comfortable for everyone involved, always offering great suggestions and making us feel like the most special people in the world! She contributed immensly to making our wedding feel like the most amazing of days and we plan on using her to capture the next chapter in our lives: family photos! Thank you so much Time Knot Forgotten!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Courtney · Married on 11/07/2009

Lisa did our engagment photos and after I saw them I had to have her do my wedding as well. She was so kind, to travel really far just for our wedding. Lisa did a phenomenal job and got some really amazing shots even when our families would not cooperate. She was patient with us, and really made me feel like she was so happy to be able to shoot our wedding, when really we were lucky to have her. Now that we have since started a family I wish we lived closer to her, so we could have our family portraits done by her. If I could she would be the only photographer I would ever use.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Hannah · Married on 02/01/2003

I had a very specific style of photography that I wanted for my wedding and interviewed many photographers. I am still so happy with our decision to work with Lisa. Her journalistic and very personal style of capturing the moment portrayed so beautifully in all of our images.
    We have continued to work with Lisa through pregnancies, new baby portraits and family holiday cards. We now have 4 children and cherish all of the fantastic photography done by Lisa and Time Knot Forgotten.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Time Knot Forgotten photography, made my wedding day even more beautiful then i could imagine, i was more than happy with my pictures! I would recommend this company to any one looking to have photos to remember a special day.

Sent on 05/06/2014