Tiki's Tasties, LLC Reviews

27 | Tallahassee, FL

27 Reviews for Tiki's Tasties, LLC

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Janeia · Married on 01/01/2011

Hands down, Tiki's Tasties was the perfect vendor for our non-traditional New Years Day wedding! When we told Tiki that we didn't want your run-of-the-mill wedding cake, she quickly jumped on board and followed through with a fabulous idea for a cake table complete with her best-selling cakes in 6 different varieties. Our guests LOVED the idea of having options to choose from, and more importantly, LOVED the taste of each cake--beautifully decorated, moist, and reminiscent of grandma's own delectables. We couldn't have asked for a more professional, accommodating, and personally invested vendor.

Sincerely, Spencer and Janeia

Sent on 01/18/2011

Crysti · Married on 11/06/2010

Tiki was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was able to take all of my ideas, along with photos of three different wedding cakes, and combine everything to make a cake that was just perfect for our ceremony!! It was beautiful and the taste was amazing! Everyone kept talking about it!!

Tiki really went above and beyond what was required to help make my day special. Even though I was stressed, she kept calm, helped calm me down, and was willing to give so much helpful advice. She is truly an amazing person!

Tiki, we are so blessed to have you in our lives, and are so honored that you were a part of our beautiful day! Thank you so much!! We would definitely recommend your services to anyone; Tiki's Tasties will give you the finishing touch you need for the Perfect wedding! We wish you all the best :-)

God Bless,
    Toby and Crysti

Sent on 12/09/2010

Valerie · Married on 07/17/2010

It was an excellent experience working with Tiki for my daughter's wedding cake. Tiki is very creative. She and my daughter worked together to design a cake that turned out beautifully. The cake was exactly what my daughter wanted and was absolutely delicious.

Tiki always answered our questions quickly both by email and by phone which made the process run very smoothly. She also handled a last minute request quickly and easily.

I highly recommend Tiki's Tasties for their wonderful cakes, their excellent service, their creativity, and their professionalism!

Sent on 08/02/2010

Vista · Married on 07/11/2010

My husband and I absolutely loved our wedding cake. Tiki worked closely
    with me to ensure that I recieved exactly what I wanted. The cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. I would HIGHLY recommend Tiki’s Tasties to anyone who wants a true professional that takes great pride in exceeding the
    expectations of her clients.

Sent on 08/07/2010

Kelly · Married on 10/24/2009

I was very pleased with both of our wedding cakes! The groom's cake had so much detail and really came out better than I could've ever imagined! The wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and perfect! Simple, yet elegant and divine! I highly recommend Tiki's Tasties and feel VERY lucky to have had them make our cakes for our most special day! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/18/2010

Chirrie · Married on 10/03/2009

When I first contacted Tiki in January to design a cake for my wedding that was set for June 27th 2009 we met and she asked me what did I want my masterpiece to be. With my colors being canery and chocolate I had to come with something unique. I asked for a cake with icing that looked as if it was chocolate but did not have the taste ( I don't like chocolate cake). After we talked and went over details a couple of months later I had to change my wedding date. Tiki was very understanding and accommodating to the choice I made, she told me " as long as the day is available she had no problem" this really meant alot to me and I knew right then that this was my day and she was there for me. On my wedding day when I seen the cake I thought that it was one of the most beautiful cakes I had seen (all the guest thought so too, some of the guest that attended the wedding even the ones who just seen pictures talk about how beautiful the cake was). When it was time to cut the cake it was what I had been waiting for. It was just what I had asked for, from the outside details to the taste. A special thank you Tiki to you and your staff for making my vision come to life.

Sent on 12/10/2009
  • W

Mae · Married on 08/10/2009

Tiki makes some of the most beautiful and tastiest cake there is. What a talented lady.

Mae Johnson of Impressive Event, LLC, Tallahassee, FL www.impressiveeventsllc.com

Sent on 03/23/2010
  • MrsWells

Daria · Married on 07/25/2009

My husband and I got married in July this year. We are a very unique couple and expected every detail of our wedding to be the same. After sampling multiple flavors of Tiki's cake at all of the wedding vendor previews, we were convinced more and more with every bite that she was the one for us. Her cakes are not only sinfully delicious but she delivers the essence of what make you and your spouse special and different from others. The one thing I appreciated most about her services was her willingness to travel outside of the box with us in order to deliver the cake of our dreams. Everyone at our wedding raved about the cake and we had plenty leftover to enjoy for the whole week of our honeymoon!! If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change one thing. She was and is one of the best wedding cake designers in North Florida.

Daria Wells, Tallahassee, FL

Sent on 12/04/2009

Candice · Married on 07/18/2009

Tiki's Tasties is absolutely the best choice for a wedding cake in Tallahassee! Not only are Tiki's cakes absolutely exquisite in appearance- they taste great too! I was blown away by how beautiful our wedding cake was and I can't stop raving about it to friends! The sugar flowers were delicately hand crafted and each bloom was strategically placed. They were so beautiful! Everyone at our wedding complimented us on how beautiful our cake was... then they tasted it and couldn't stop talking about how good it tasted! Tiki really went above and beyond to work with us in designing the perfect cake and in making sure that our cake fit in budget! She is incredible!

Sent on 07/21/2009

Greetings Candice

It most certainly was a pleasure creating your cake! We loved your design! Wishing you and Rick God's blessing with your marriage. Should any future needs call for cake catering, please don't hesitate to contact us!

• Jsand143

Jeanette · Married on 07/11/2009

Tiki has earned the highest marks by providing a service that left the entire wedding party wanting more cake! Not only was the cake beautiful, designed exactly to the intricate design we requested, but it was delicious leaving nothing but an empty pedestal.

The service was fantastic. Communication was prompt. But the biggest compliment we can give her, is that we had no concerns on our wedding day about the cake's placement or delivery. With so much happening on the wedding day this was a luxury that was priceless. For anniversaries, birthdays, and even Tuesdays, Tiki is at the top of our list for all our bakery needs.

Sent on 08/13/2009

Greetings Jeanette and Carlos

It most certainly was our pleasure to create the wedding cake of your dreams! We truly consider it an honor that you allowed our business to assist with your special day! Best wishes with your marriage!

Be bountifully blessed and thanks again!

Tia · Married on 07/11/2009

Tiki's Tasties did an excellent job preparing and setting up my wedding cake at the reception. Initially, I was undecided about the design of cake and she always listened and made sure that I was ordering the cake that I wanted. She always kept me informed of the status of the cake, the time it would be delivered and how it would be set up. I was pleased that she was one less vendor that I had to keep track of during such a stressing time. My husband, wedding guests and I loved the cake. I highly recommend her services, you won't be disappointed. Thanks Tiki!

Sent on 09/05/2009

Greetings Tia

Thank you so very much for your kind words. We truly consider it an honor that you allowed our business to participate in your special day! Wishing you the best and all of God's blessings with your marriage!

• Kenyatta

Kenyatta · Married on 05/24/2009

Tiki created the most beautiful Fleur-de-lis themed wedding cake that I have ever seen! There was so much love in that cake that it was sure to be delicious…and it was judging by the fact that none of it was left over! It was a good thing we had to take pictures sampling the cake, otherwise we wouldn’t have had any! Tiki's Tasties truly made my wedding a most cherished event, seeing as though they helped me secure a wedding planner as well. I am convinced that they were the Angel of Confection that showered us with sugared blessings and my husband and I are so thankful! Thank you Tiki, for making our wedding wonderful, beautiful, and an absolutely “Tasty” event! Kenyatta Hughes Rosier, Wedding May 24, 2009.

Sent on 06/16/2009

Greetings Kenyatta

It most certainly was a pleasure creating your unique design! You and Kelvin looked stunning and wishing you God's blessing with your marriage. Thanks so much for always promoting our business! Should any future needs call for cake catering, you know we are only an email or phone call away!

• Y

Yarnell · Married on 03/28/2009

Tiki Tasties created the cake from my dreams. she matched every detail, and provide us with great service.
    I will be calling her for our 1st Anniversary cake, and other special events in my new family life.

Sent on 06/08/2009

Greetings Yarnell

Thank you so very much for your kind comments and wishing you the best with your new marriage. We look forward to receiving that call for your first anniversary!

Thank you again for allowing us to create a "tasties masterpiece" for your special day!

Amber · Married on 10/31/2008

I requested a very difficult groom's cake in the shape of Lois Griffin off of the Family Guy. Tiki was very encouraging with my difficult request and not only did she provide a completely wonderful looking cake that was exactly what I wanted but it was delicious! She also did my wedding cake and I still get compliments on both to this day. She was very professional and kind and was flexible with my schedule. I would use Tiki for any service but for my wedding, she was perfect. I recommend her to anyone that requires perfection for their wedding cake or any occassion.

Sent on 12/05/2008

Trudy · Married on 10/18/2008

We absolutely LOVED the two cakes that Tiki made (a red velvet praline wedding cake and a kahlua/fudge groom's cake). Not only were they beautiful, but they were very very tasty!! We were so pleased with the design, the presentation, everything! (And after the wedding Tiki emailed us with tips on storage, although instead of storing the leftovers, I brought them into the office to share - given the rate that they disappeared, I am sure Tiki will be getting calls for further business).
    Again, kudos to Tiki for helping to make our special day even better.

Sent on 10/27/2008
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 09/27/2008

Tiki, Raven and the entire staff were professional, timely and open to any and every suggestion. They took the time to explain techniques and come up with the wedding cake that pleased our eyes as well as our tastebuds. We were more than pleased with our cake and our guests had nothing but good things to say about the taste of the cake, as did we. Tiki's Tasties is the best choice for a dream weddding cake and for stellar service!

Sent on 12/01/2009

LaTasha · Married on 09/06/2008

I would highly recommend Tikis Tastes, LLC.

Sent on 09/18/2008
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/30/2008

Tiki did an excellent job on my wedding cakes! The cakes were beautiful and delicious because I only had the top tier left! Great job Tiki and I would definitely recommend her services to anyone. She is very flexible and designs cakes however you desire, if you dream it she will make it.

Sent on 09/10/2008

Crystal · Married on 07/05/2008

If you want Exceptional Service Tiki's Tasties is the place to call. Tiki and her staff are great.

Sent on 09/05/2008
  • Tangy

Tangy · Married on 05/24/2008

Tiki and her staff created a beautiful chocolate brown & apple green four tiered cake for our wedding. The cake was adorned with fresh orchids and it was simply breathtaking. When we first met with Tiki, we were far into our planning with only a few months left until our wedding date and she went above and beyond to accommodate our busy schedules for a tasting. At the initial tasting we were disappointed to not be able to sample certain cake flavors but because she is a tremendous professional, Tiki arranged several samples for us to have at a later date. She took the time out of her busy schedule to give us the comfort and peace of mind in knowing that we were selecting a wedding cake that we and our guest would remember forever. You can’t really find words that describe how delicious and fresh Tiki’s cakes are, having a slice of her cake is truly a treat and we highly recommend her services. I think we have two small slices that we froze for our first anniversary; we couldn’t stop eating our own personal tier so we will definitely be seeking her services again. Whether we are celebrating a birthday or an anniversary, Tiki you have gained customers for life!

Sent on 08/13/2008

Lisa · Married on 03/07/2009

We used Tiki's Tasties for our wedding cake and were so pleased with the process and finished product! I will admit that I was a tough Bride to please, but Tiki definately did it! She was able to make a beautiful wedding cake by combining my ideas & pictures to create a one of a kind cake. She never missed a detail and the cake was delicious too!

Sent on 03/28/2009

Lisa

It was most certainly an honor to create your wedding cake! We loved your design. Wishing you God's blessings with your new wedding! Should any future needs call for cake catering, please don't hesitate to call us!

A · Married on 07/19/2008

Tiki's provided consultation services, samples, and cost information in a one hour consultation They also kept in touch with us to determine the final number of guests. The cake-which is featured on their website-was absolutely delicious and we received a tremendous number of compliments about the taste and appearance of the cake. We used their services for the cake cutting and were very pleased with that. Tiki and her Mom were extraordinarily helpful and friendly with the guests and went out of their way to make sure we had the leftover cake completely boxed up at the end of the reception and left us with simple instructions on how to preserve the cake for the future. We highly recommend Tiki's Tasties for your wedding.

Sent on 07/30/2008

Anita · Married on 07/12/2008

Cake was beautiful. Were willing to work with my ideas to make them work. Cake even tasted good!

Sent on 09/19/2008

Vicki · Married on 08/01/2009

We had the wedding cake of my dreams courtesy of Tiki's Tasties. It completely exceeded my expectations. They are very professional and willing to listen, offer suggestions, and make changes based on your wishes. I cannot recommend them highly enough. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/17/2009

Ann · Married on 06/23/2007

Our cakes were delicious. The owner actually came and met with us on our consultation. She worked with our budget to make sure we got exactly what we wanted but didn't go over what we wanted to spend. The grooms cake was the best ever (kahlua velvet fudge!) The wedding cake had fresh fruit filling and was just gorgeous!!! We are going to order one on our first anniversary because the one slice we have in the freezer isnt going to be enough!

Sent on 10/22/2007