Tiger Lily Photography Reviews

1 | Plainfield, IL

1 Reviews for Tiger Lily Photography

• ginalee912

Gina · Married on 10/10/2009

Lynn was great to work with! She was recommended to me by a friend who had booked her for her wedding, which would be a few months before mine. She hadn't been married when I booked Tiger Lily, but after meeting with Lynn & seeing her work online, I just had a feeling she was the right way to go. When I saw my friend's pics a few months later, I was even more certain I'd made a good choice, as they were lovely & my friend was extrememly happy with them.

Lynn was very professional & unobtrusive the day of the wedding. She had contacted me before the wedding to make sure she knew what elements would be included in the ceremony & any special moments that should be captured (like my surprise grooms cake), and did a nice job of making sure those were caught on film. The proofing website was up in under 4 weeks & I got my CDs today (1 month & 2 days after the wedding). Some of the images were missing, and when I contacted her via email she responded quickly to let me know a new disc would be on it's way, but then Lynn always gets back to me promptly. I ordered a 40 page flush-mount album from her & can't wait to see it. It's going to take me forever to decide on the images, because there are a lot of great pics! There are nearly 600 images (probably over 500 more than will end up in frames or albums!). My flowers were an hour late & I was really concerned we hadn't had enough time to get great pictures. I am so happy to report that is not at all the case!

I posted some photos on Facebook from the disc that arrived & have received a lot of compliments already, including one from a friend (a guy!) who said "Wow! These are probably the best wedding photos I've seen. Who was your photographer? They did a stunning job." Seems like high praise to me!

Sent on 11/13/2009