Tiger Lily Invitations Reviews

34 | Cornelia, GA

34 Reviews for Tiger Lily Invitations

Karen · Married on 12/17/2016

We are so lucky we found Jessica and Tiger Lily Invitations! My daughter fell in love with Jessica's Rustic Antler Design for her invitations. Jessica was so helpful and easy to work with. She answered all our questions quickly and offered fantastic suggestions. My daughter decided to carry the theme of the floral antler design throughout her entire wedding, and Jessica designed all our signs, table numbers, escort cards and place cards, menu cards and programs. We received so many compliments on every piece Jessica designed. All our items arrived on time, beautifully packaged and in perfect condition. Professional, easy to work with and wonderfully creative, Jessica helped us design the feel of the entire wedding. I am so glad we worked with her and we highly recommend her!

Aubrey · Married on 06/04/2016

Jessica is WONDERFUL and I could not have been more pleased with all of the products I received! The turn around was quick and the planning of all of my paper needs was made easy! I ordered invites, rsvps, direction cards, shower invites, and reserved seating for the ceremony and reception! I am so happy I found Tiger Lily Invitations and I am so thankful for the beautiful products!

Monica · Married on 09/13/2015

I'm still receiving compliments months after my wedding on how pretty my invitations were. Have nothing bad to say- Loved them!

Shanon · Married on 04/18/2015

Jessica and her staff provided us with the utmost professional and compassionate character while walking us through each detail for making our wedding invitations the most amazing reflection of our romantic/sophisticated wedding. Her attention to detail and follow up was impeccable and much appreciated. Jessica stepped out for us when we were faced with a tragic and sudden loss by making adjustments for us after our invitations were printed.
    We would HIGHLY recommend Tiger Lily for anyone who truly wants to get the job done right!

Shannon and Jordan

Emily · Married on 11/08/2014

Jessica was amazing to work with. Our invitations were better than we could have dreamed for the price we paid. My mother-in-law loved them so much that she bought us thank you notes to match. Jessica was highly responsive and sent everything out very quickly with no errors. I couldn't have asked for more.

Kasey · Married on 10/23/2014

Jessica was so great to work with! She answered all of my questions quickly and had our invitations done and mailed quicker than anticipated! I would definitely recommend her services!! Wonderful quality as well!

Kayla · Married on 09/13/2014

I absolutely loved the experience of working with Jessica for my wedding invitations. She was completely professional, helpful, attentive, and sweet. I adore how our invites turned out. We customized colors and wording. Highly recommended!

C · Married on 07/26/2014

The customer service was so great from beginning to end. The invitations were fabulous and well crafted. I received many compliments on them after I sent them out. Jessica also did programs and thank you cards for me.

I feel that Jessica works hard to get each order done in a timely matter and the turnaround time was faster than I expected, which I appreciated a lot. She is great to work with! I would highly recommend Tiger Lily Invitations to anyone wanting to create a memorable first impression of your wedding. The invites created for my wedding did just that. They were PERFECT! After all, the invite will set the tone/theme because it's one of the first things guests will see for your wedding weeks in advance, and will build up their anticipation for what the rest of the wedding will look like.

Elizabeth (Lizz) · Married on 05/17/2014

Couldn't have been happier with our invitations! No one else had mint & gold perfectly to match our colors and they came out absolutely beautiful! The lady I worked with through Etsy to get them ordered was extremely nice and helpful as well!

Rachel · Married on 11/02/2013

Jessica made our wedding invitations and they were absolutly perfect. She even helped with the wording since we were having a private ceremony. Everyone raved about how beautiful they were!

Lyndsay · Married on 09/07/2013

Jessica created my invitations, wedding signage, and programs! She was fantastic to work with and the final products were so beautiful. All of my guests raved about how fantastic the invitations, table numbers, programs, and signage were. It was all cohesive and beautiful! I can't thank Jessica enough for her patience and talent!

Tracy · Married on 08/17/2013

Beautiful well crafted invitations and reasonable prices. Great communication and professionalism.

We are thrilled with our wedding invitations! Thank you so very much for your exceptional attention to our needs and concerns. We will certainly keep you in mind for future needs. I am happy to recommend your services without reservation!

I worked with Jessica on my wedding invitations, place cards, menus, and ceremony programs and would definitely recommend Tiger Lily Invitations to anyone seeking high-quality stationary at a great value. We had so many compliments from guests regarding the uniqueness of our rustic wedding invitations. Jessica was extremely professional, courteous, reliable, timely, and easy to work with.

Jessica was professional, courteous, responsive, easy to work with, and helped me create the most gorgeous invitations for my wedding!
    I researched invitations extensively when I was planning my wedding, and I ordered dozens of samples. I wasn't quite happy with any of them, though, and that's when I came across Tiger Lily on Etsy. Her invitations were beautiful, well-designed, and good quality! I knew as soon as I got the sample that I had found what I was looking for. Jessica helped me personalize everything in a timely manner, and everything arrived just as I ordered it (and faster than I expected!)
    I got tons of compliments on the invitations, and felt like they really represented my style. I definitely plan to use Jessica again and recommend her to anyone with stationary needs!

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2013

I worked with Jessica on my wedding invitations and programs! I have nothing but wonderful things to say. She was quick, easy to work with, always very polite, and professional. She did not ever push her thoughts onto me but did make a few very helpful recommendations when I asked for guidance. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone for anything!

Working with Tiger Lily Invitations was the best part of my wedding vendor experience, hands down. Jessica (the owner) was always professional, always available, and always helpful. Here are just a few examples of why:

- Jessica helped us a great deal with invitation wording, as she has great expertise in adjusting from very formal to very informal weddings. We didn't have to labor over every word - she had all of that information at hand!

- Jessica also helped us a great deal with the design. She took our description of the wedding style and had three full invitation samples ready for our meeting. It was so easy to pick our favorite, make some adjustments, and go from there!

- My mom started searching for things to give over to Jessica because she was so wonderful, timely, and professional. Our favor tags, programs, and even the thank-you notes for after the wedding went over to Jessica to handle. All of it was perfect, beautiful, and on time!

- We had two last minute changes to the wedding party and thus to the wedding program, but Jessica stayed calm and unstressed even after receiving three emails from me saying "change this! No, wait, keep it maybe? GAH!" She went out of her way to give us all the time we needed to put out those (unavoidable) fires and get us a beautiful program, and we still had the programs well before the wedding.

Honestly, I can't praise her enough. My recommendation is to not hesitate and to go with Tiger Lily Invitations!

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2012

Tiger Lily Invitations and Jessica were amazing to work with. She worked on short notice with me, was always available to answer my questions, provided great creative ideas without being overpowering, and made my BEAUTIFUL wedding invites. When shipping my invites, I could tell she used a lot of care to protect the gorgeous invites, and not a bow was crushed! I received so many compliments on these invites! Next time I need anything, I will definitely go with Tiger Lily Invitations.

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2012

I had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Tiger Lily Invitations. Jessica was great to work with and my invitations came out just as beautiful as they looked in the photos. I would recommend this co. to anyone who is looking for beautiful, high-quality invitations.

josh · Married on 08/11/2012

Jessica was great to work with. She was professional, good response time, knowledgable and flexible. She help give advice on both invitations and programs for what is typical or more formal for wedding invitations. She help us customize the save the invitations, response cards and programs. I would recommend to anyone looking for invitations or programs. She did our save the date, wedding invites and programs. Great to work with.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/14/2012

The personalized place cards were unique and gorgeous handmade fans with guest names and lace.

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2012

Jessica was such a pleasure to work with! Her Save the Dates were beautiful and just what I was looking for. We got so many complements on them!

The order was very easy to process, as was the proof process, and final shipment. I would use her again in a minute!

TigerLily Invitations made programs for my wedding and they came out beautifully! I could not have been happier. The programs were used in a number of our wedding pictures.The value was great! And I loved not having to fold 100 programs right before the big day.

Elise · Married on 06/16/2012

Tiger Lily made gorgeous programs for our wedding. We received many compliments on the programs, and Tiger Lily's was great to work with. They were flexible with my colors and worked with me to make the perfect final copy!

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2012

I absolutely loved my invitations and programs from Tiger Lily Invitations! In the beginning, I wasn’t super excited about picking out invitations and wanted to just have it checked off my to do list, but the invitations ended up being one of my favorite parts about the wedding. Everything turned out beautifully. I couldn’t have been happier. Jessica was so easy to work with which made the process super easy. She was prompt in returning my emails, answered any and all of my many questions, and was genuinely a great person to work with! I would recommend Tiger Lily Invitations without any hesitation and will definitely use her in the future!