Tiger Jones Productions Reviews

272 | Kailua Kona, HI

272 Reviews for Tiger Jones Productions

Tracy · Married on 07/21/2016

Our experience was nothing but the best. The communication was great and Betsy was wonderful with advice and suggestions. They did a fantastic job at the event. Would hire them again in a heartbeat. Very professional and great with guests. It was obvious they really wanted us to have a special evening. I cannot thank them enough for all that they did.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Maile · Married on 07/16/2016

From the start of planning our wedding, we contacted DJ Tiger Jones production to get more information about their services. They were so quick to respond! Read great reviews about their services and went on board! we have no regrets on choosing them to be our entertainment for our wedding! Betsy takes care of making all arrangements and making sure everything is all set to go! she is so on it!!!! Communication with DJ tiger productions is 5 stars!! I was one happy bride to be! :) my now husband and I wanted to do a mix dance with all sorts of songs grouped together and DJ Tiger made that possible! we got to surprise our guests with a dance on our wedding day! During reception, Betsy always made sure that we (bride & groom) were doing great..if we needed a drink..if we needed anything. She pretty much ran around like a wedding planner:) & still managed to be emcee at the same time!! DJ Tiger and Betsy Jones makes a great duo together! Betsy made a great emcee and DJ Tiger had the dance floor maxed out jumping up and down!! That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!! - The Grants

Sent on 07/20/2016

Richard · Married on 07/05/2016

Tiger Jones Productions is absolutely amazing!!! DJ Tiger and Betsy brought the perfect vibe and flava to our 30th Vow Renewal. They had the perfect collection of old school and new music and the mixing was on fiyah!!! They covered all the genres we asked for and then some. They paid attention to details as far as the group coming from New York and surprised us with a homage to New York after our last dance. If you are thinking about booking Tiger Jones Productions... then DON'T. Book them ASAP before someone else will. They are the real deal!! Thank you DJ. Tiger and Betsy for making our 30th an event we will never forget!! Love from the city that never sleeps.. NUEVA YORK!! ALOHA!!!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Carla · Married on 06/08/2016

My husband and I had the celebration of our lives thanks to Betsy and DJ Tiger! From music cues to announcements and everything in between, every little detail was seamlessly taken care of. You can tell right away that Betsy and DJ Tiger are extremely passionate about what they do. They truly, truly care about making your wedding a special and memorable moment for you and your guests.

During the planning process, one of the many things that we really appreciated is that Betsy ALWAYS got back to us in a quick and timely manner, which was so important to us since we had to coordinate everything from Seattle.

We really wanted our wedding to be a fun and festive event even though we knew our guests are not “dancers.” Betsy reassured us that DJ Tiger does a great job of reading the crowd and choosing songs that he feels would be well received. And boy was she right! Everyone had such a great time and the music Tiger chose brought out moves in various family and friends that we had never seen before! He played a great mix of songs that kept our party dancing until the very end…we even extended our wedding to keep the party going! We received so many compliments from our guests about how amazing the night was and we can honestly say that it is all thanks to Tiger Jones Productions for creating such a fun atmosphere.

We HIGHLY recommend TJP to anyone who wants to bring his or her event/celebration to the next level. The quality of service and care you receive will exceed all your expectations and you will not be disappointed with what they bring to the table!

From our hearts, we are so grateful for all the hard work and effort you both put into our wedding! Thank you again, Betsy and DJ Tiger!!!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Lovelina · Married on 05/18/2016

Betsy and Tiger are just wonderful.

They were responsive which is exactly what a nervous bride trying to plan a wedding from India (with a 15 hour time difference) needs! Betsy was not at all pushy when I missed my deadlines, so was very patient with me and sent me lists to inspire me for the music list. I noticed on the wedding day that all the songs I had requested were beautifully incorporated!

What made Betsy and Tiger stand out was their willingness to help. If you don't have an MC, they will step in. Small details like having a wireless mic for the MCs are the kind of things that make you a nervous wreck at the last minute! But not with Betsy and Tiger! All the equipment needed was setup by them. The only request they made was to have a quick chat with the MCs a few minutes before the event.

The music was gorgeous, the lighting was perfect for our beach wedding! The entire event was a memory of a life-time for all 50 of our friends and family who joined us and a big part of that was thanks to Betsy and Tiger!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Tiger and Betsy did an absolutely fantastic job! We were so impressed with the music, the friendly and helpful customer service and really felt like they both went the extra mile to make our wedding amazing! Our guests were out on the dance floor busting a grove for the whole night, and they did a wonderful job managing requests for many different genres and ages. Thanks again guys! Best, Laura & Scott

Sent on 05/07/2016

Rachael · Married on 03/31/2016

DJ Tiger was recommended by our wedding planner and I can absolutely see why! In the lead up, Tiger and Betsy were delightful to work with and it was obvious that they are very passionate about what they do. I'm from North Carolina, my now husband is Australian, and we had guests from four continents - as a result, there were quite a few music preferences! Somehow, they managed to get a perfect mix and it all flowed wonderfully. We had so much fun, as did all of our guests - the next day people were telling us it was the most dancing they'd ever done in their lives! Tiger and Betsy were professional, friendly and made sure the night had a great energy!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Melanie · Married on 03/24/2016

AMAZING! Hiring DJ Tiger and Betsy was by far one of the best decisions we made when it came to planning our wedding. DJ Tiger played an incredible blend of music to get everyone out on the dance floor. All of our guests where commenting for the rest of the week on how fantastic the music was. Betsy was amazing to deal with, she is incredibly kind and very helpful with any questions we had. I can not express how thankful we are to have found this duo, they are fantastic!! Thank you DJ tiger and Betsy for making our wedding so memorable!

Melanie and Curtis Beck (Wedding March 24 2016 @ Fairmont Orchid)

Sent on 04/08/2016

Kacey · Married on 03/21/2016

We recently worked with DJ Tiger and Betsy for our wedding reception, and couldn't have been more impressed with their service and dedication to making our wedding day the most special day possible! Not only did they spend a lot of time before the wedding making sure they were prepared for all of our expectations, but they continued to check in throughout the night to ensure we were happy, having fun, and even help out with other misc things that wouldn't typically fall under their hired description! :) I would recommend them to anyone looking for great, attentive and fun service. Thank you so much for an amazing day DJ Tiger Productions!

Sent on 04/02/2016

BEST OF THE BEST!
    I had my destination wedding at the Hilton Waikoloa. DJ Tiger and Betsy were absolutely amazing. They are very punctual and professional. They want your guests to have the absolute best time! Betsy is very detail oriented and responds to any requests and questions immediately! She goes over the entire event on paper and makes sure things run perfectly. Aside from the best service, DJ Tiger and Betsy are very nice and kind people. I'm so happy and glad they were a part of my special day!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Samantha · Married on 02/13/2016

I recently had DJ Tiger (and his lovely wife Betsy) help me with my wedding. Not only were they providing music that kept everyone on the dance floor. They took into account that we had a multicultural wedding taking in the challenge of both cultures (Mexican/American). They went above and beyond to make our special day unforgettable! Muchas gracias por todo!!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Joshua · Married on 02/11/2016

The Best LGBT Friendly DJs on the Big Island

DJ Tiger and Betsy are hands down the best DJs on the Big Island. In addition, their compassionate and inclusive support of the LGBT community help make our wedding the incredible celebration that it turned out to be.

My husband Garret and I are both indebted to this incredible duo for their efforts making our wedding the special day that it turned out to be.

Thank you Betsy and DJ Tiger for the time you invested in making our wedding (we flew to Hawaii front Missouri) amazing.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Evangeline · Married on 01/24/2016

Very professional and easy to work with. I love all the personal touches they added to my 25th wedding anniversary event. DJ Tiger and Betsy asked all the right questions. It was a perfect night and it could not have happened without them. The lighting they added to the room was the touches I was looking for. Thank you so much for memorable evening.

Sent on 02/14/2016

Jane · Married on 12/09/2015

Wow, DJ Tiger and Betsy (his amazing wife) were perfection! Betsy is a wonderful person, helpful and easy to work with! She helped answer all our questions very quickly. The music was perfect (DJ Tiger is good at what he does, trust me), and our guests were dancing all night! Also, Betsy kept checking in with me (bride) throughout the reception to make sure everything was going just as I wanted. She kept my needs as her #1 priority! She also works perfectly with all the local vendors on the Big Island. Thank you Betsy and DJ Tiger! Can't thank you enough for making sure the dance floor was hopping ! :)

Sent on 01/15/2016

Christine · Married on 11/06/2015

These should all be 10's!!! DJ Tiger & Betsy are simply amazing - take it from us, they truly care about the couples experience on their wedding day. Our wedding unfortunately was a disaster, the hotel fouled up almost every arrangement we made with them - including Tiger's power source- & our coordinator through the hotel wasn't even there, she sent assistants who were given none of our arrangements. So while they stood there watching, Tiger's wife Betsy, who was our emcee, is watching the wedding couple run around and do damage control during the reception, so she jumps in and starts coordinating for us! When even the slightest delay occured, she was right there within seconds to explain what had happened. That's the level of concern we had expected from our hotel wedding coordinators, but ended up getting from our DJ & Emcee. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Tiger & Betsy - we really do feel that we've gained two friends throughout this entire experience, that stepped up and took on more than they needed to, just to smooth out our experience and let us relax a little & enjoy what was left of our reception. They sincerely care about your experience, and have & will go above & beyond to make sure you enjoy yourselves on your special day. Again, we wish I could give them all 10's!!!

Sent on 11/13/2015

DJ Tiger, Betsy, and their team are on point! They worked with us on what we wanted for our wedding and they absolutely did not disappoint! There are many elements that make a wedding reception happen and the dj is a primary catalyst to make your dinner go smoothly and transition into drunken and romantic happiness! Everything mixed perfectly. The only downside was that it all had to end at some point. Hats off to Tiger Jones Production for making this the most memorable wedding....like...ever!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Loved working with these friendly, conscientious people! Great time, great music - and super responsive. They make you part of their family before, during and after the event and were thoughtful about working with the constraints of our budget. Mahalo for all you do, Betsy & Tiger!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/18/2015

My husband and I had the great honor and privilege of having Tiger, our very own brother-in-law, deejay our wedding recently and he completely rocked the party. Not only was I blessed with having my own sister and matron of honor Betsy help plan our wedding from day one, but between Betsy and Tiger, who was also one of my husband's groomsman, they really went above and beyond for us! Even with the tough conditions (broken elevator and three flights of stairs), they pulled off an incredible and seamless event. Our wedding and reception could not have been more magical! Everyone danced the whole night and all of our guests kept commenting on how great the music was and how cool the lighting and effects were. I feel so fortunate to have had the best Deejay in Hawaii do our wedding and even more blessed to call Tiger and Betsy family. Their passion for what they do day in and day out clearly shows and there is simply no one else we would have ever wanted to be in charge of the most important night of our life. Thank you Tiger and Betsy!! We love you guys!

Sent on 10/04/2015

What an incredible experience!!! Tiger and Betsy are amazing!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding so special. We are forever grateful!! Don't even know where to begin, just amazing. We booked Dj Tiger and Betsy his wife on the recommendations of others. It is known throughout the whole island that they are the best. It created an excitement even before the wedding because we knew they were coming. They did not disappoint, the music was perfect! The lighting for the barn was spectacular and set the mood. Yes, they are much higher priced then most DJ's on the island but I think they are worth every penny. Couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 09/27/2015

After our wedding, multiple people told us how great our DJ was. I was the bride and I loved having Betsy as a point of contact from before the wedding and all the way through. They changed things on the fly when I asked, and they specifically asked if they could play one of the songs on my 'do NOT play' list after getting multiple requests for it, including from my dad. My husband and I also had a very random set of songs spanning from 90s rap to classic hawaiian to current pop to 80s new wave, and DJ Tiger wove it all together skillfully. It felt like a collaboration and I loved working with them.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Lechelle · Married on 07/11/2015

What an amazing power duo! Betsy & DJ Tiger are so awesome to work with! They deliver everything you look for in a DJ/Host & more! They played all our favorite songs, followed our agenda for the evening & had everyone on the dance floor. We loved every minute of our rehearsal dinner & wedding reception and cannot thank Betsy & DJ Tiger enough for making our dreams come true. Everything was truly spectacular! We'll definitely be using them again for any future entertainment events.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/04/2015

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!! Words can not describe how amazing DJ Tiger and Besty Jones are!!! Hiring them as our DJ was the best decision we made! We are still getting complements from wedding guests about them. From the start Besty was emailing me about music and song lists and very quick with her responses if I had any questions. They were super accommodating with any requests I had and completely professional but also a ton of fun to have at our wedding! DJ Tiger is outstanding!!!! He totally feels the vibe of the crowd or dancers and adjusts the music based on that. His skills are a true art form! Not only did we have the most incredible DJ we made two new friends!! If you are considering booking them for an event just do it, you will not regret it!
    Thank you again DJ Tiger and Besty!!!!
    Aloha, Ashley and James Rooney

Sent on 07/21/2015

D · Married on 07/03/2015

DJ Tiger Jones and his wonderful right hand gal, Betsy are amazing! They made the planning process very easy, and I always received a prompt (almost instantaneous) email response from Betsy when I had questions. The music choices Tiger made were spot on, and we had the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT! We received so many compliments on our DJ choice and the guests really enjoyed themselves. Tiger did a great job of blending our requests in with his choices, and even managed to find and play a very obscure song that we requested for the end of the night. Betsy even jumped in with safety pins when she saw my bustle had broke from all that crazy dancing. Overall, amazing!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Diana · Married on 07/02/2015

Betsy and Dj Tiger were awesome. They made planning a destination wedding simple and stress-free. They were on top of deadlines and really knew how to get the crowd going. They provided a checklist and a list of popular songs to help get the process started. I would definitely use them again if I lived closer. I have attended a lot of weddings and would say this is the BEST Dj combo by far!!! Thanks again,
    Diana & Kerim

Sent on 07/28/2015

DJ Tiger and Betsy are AMAZING. Betsy is such a charismatic and efficient emcee - her sweet yet upbeat voice gets everyone's attention and guests immediately obey her command to "get on the dancefloor!"
    Not to mention that I was so overwhelmed near the wedding date that I only sent them a vague guideline for songs to play - and DJ Tiger did a fantastic job of creating a playlist of songs on his own that everyone would like. At one point, we packed all 60 guests onto the dancefloor at the same time - and that speaks for itself, if you ask me!
    I truly think that DJ Tiger and Betsy kept the energy going and the guests entertained, while keeping the whole event organized and bringing guests back together for the major moments (first dance, father/daughter dance, cake-cutting, etc.)
    I really couldn't be happier and I would highly recommend this husband-wife team to anyone thinking of getting married on the Big Island. Thank you guys, so much!!

Sent on 06/16/2015