Tiger Jones Productions Reviews

272 | Kailua Kona, HI

272 Reviews for Tiger Jones Productions

Colleen · Married on 11/23/2017

Tiger Jones Productions is hands down the BEST DJ in Hawaii! We used them for our wedding in 2012, then hired them again for our 5 year anniversary party. They're a husband and wife team and are very easy to work with, professional, yet personable and Betsy is incredibly detailed, asks for your music requests prior to the function and is very responsive to emails and/or phone calls. 50 people were in attendance for our wedding and 20 for the anniversary party and both went off without a hitch and music was fantastic!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Hina · Married on 11/11/2017

BEST DJ YOU COULD EVER WANT! We can't speak any higher of DJ Tiger and Betsy. Not only are they the best team but the quality of service you receive with them is phenomenal. My first phone call with Betsy consisted of her walking me through a timeline of the day and ALL the items we needed to consider. She seriously could be a wedding coordinator if she wanted to. She is precise and on her game. Our wedding day went off without a hitch thanks to Betsy and DJ Tiger. They kept us completely on point with our timeline. DJ Tiger kept the dance floor packed the entire night. I myself only left the dance floor twice! To top it off a LOT of the compliments we received had to do with how great the music was (ie. Best dance party ever!!). We can't thank you enough DJ Tiger and Betsy, you made our day better than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Brandon · Married on 10/14/2017

Betsy and DJ Tiger were absolutely amazing to work with! My fiancé and I planned a big island wedding in Hilo all the way from Michigan which made it tricky to do. We had severe family medical issues that were going on for many months and wedding planning got extremely behind- we nearly had to postpone it. Luckily, we found Betsy and DJ Tiger that we had an immediate connection with and they helped us have a phenomenal wedding.

Not only did Betsy provide excellent communication for our wedding timeline, dances, music/atmosphere, etc., but she even helped with finding us decorating help, hair/make-up, etc. She was such a blessing to have on our wedding planning team! Sure didn't seem like a DJ manager- more like a best friend.

DJ Tiger was fantastic throughout the whole night! He knew exactly what to play based on the changing mood of the reception and the lighting was absolutely perfect. Both of them did an amazing job and we HIGHLY recommend them. They go above and beyond to make your special day perfect.

THANK YOU SO MUCH DJ TIGER AND BETSY!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Sandi · Married on 10/03/2017

This DJ was amazing! They really listened to what we wanted for the reception and could not have been more helpful and attentive. They made our reception an incredibly fun party!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Katelyn · Married on 08/10/2017

DJ Tiger did our wedding on his birthday. We were told that he was the best DJ on the Big Island and we were not disappointed! Betsy was very easy to communicate with before hand and always quick to respond to emails and questions. We had 60 guests at our destination wedding and we were preparing for an awkward dancing session (we know our families well). Despite this, DJ Tiger got everyone on the floor at least once and my husband and I didn't stop dancing all night long! Betsy and Tiger were both very professional but also fun and easy to work with, we loved that they work as a team! The flow of the music was exceptional, we say that as musicians ourselves. DJ Tiger was worth every penny, we couldn't have been happier with our decision to work with him and Betsy!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Monica · Married on 08/05/2017

I provided a bit of coordinating assistance for my friend's wedding on the day of so had the honor of working with Tiger Jones Productions. They were incredibly professional and made sure that the night was a success. Not only did they work around various obstacles, they made the evening so much fun! I highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

I'm not even sure where to start with how amazing Tiger and Betsy are to work with!!!...but here goes:
    We booked them for our August wedding at a private rental home in Kona.
    Communication/Responsiveness: Betsy(Tiger's wife) is super responsive to email/text/phone calls. If you have any questions you will always get a clear responsive answer, and almost always within 24 hours.
    Organization: They are super organized and will send you helpful planning materials to make planning your reception and timeline easy. They have a lot of experience with weddings, and it shows. Betsy was very helpful with suggestions about how to make the reception flow and keep your guests happy and dancing. Listen to her!
    Professionalism: They were always professional and friendly. They had worked with all of our other vendors before, and they communicated and worked well with all of the vendors. Even when we ran into an issue with wiring in the house(an issue out of their control), they were professional and quick to respond. My friend who handled my day-of coordination just raved about how amazing they were to work with!
    Music: Tiger is incredibly talented! He takes pride in what he does and it shows! We got so many compliments from guests on how good the music was, and how good the mixing was. He knows how to get a party going and keep it going. He did an amazing job if integrating our must have songs into a great set list.
    Value: They are worth EVERY PENNY. Make them a priority when doing your wedding budget. A good DJ will energize your entire reception and keep the party going! If you are getting married on the Big Island, hire DJ Tiger! He is worth the investment and you will have no regrets!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Amy · Married on 08/03/2017

DJ Tiger and Betsy MADE our wedding ceremony and celebration EPIC.
    We had family and loved ones from all over the globe visiting us for our wedding celebration, and every single guest said 'it was the best party of our lives; the dj was phenomenal!" Dj tiger knew how to seamlessly combine my husband and my music likes into the flow of the evening to insure EVERYONE- including my 86 year old grandmother- was up and shaking their tail feathers.

They were kind, flexible and very responsive to all of our requests. Dj tiger and Betsy EXCEEDED our expectations. We will always be grateful to you both for making the celebration of our marriage musically, energetically, emotionally and spiritually relaxed and epic. Mahalo nui loa!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Helen · Married on 07/28/2017

My name is Helen,

I have ben in the wedding business for over 12 years. I have planned many weddings in Hawaii, and destination weddings are always a task, no matter what. To trust someone on your most important day whom you have never met is a daunting thought, and DJ Tiger and Betsey were just the breath of fresh air that was needed on this past wedding I planned.

When Mother Nature decided to change our plans, DJ Tiger and Betsey were quick to help guide us in the best way to plan B. I really cannot say enough great things about their service at The Fairmont Orchid (Big Island HI) They were kind to help us in EVERY way possible and make sure the wedding crowed danced the night away!

THANK YOU BETSEY & DJ TIGER!!!!!! Amazing jams & vibes ALL NIGHT LONG.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Gisel · Married on 07/20/2017

DJ Tiger and Betsy are hands down the best at what they do. When we started to plan our wedding we debated on a live band vs a DJ and quickly realized that at every wedding we have ever been to everyone will dance when you have a excellent DJ. Our goal was to make sure that our guests spent the night dancing to the point of exhaustion and would have such a great time dancing that they would never want to go home and DJ Tiger and Betsy delivered. They were incredibly thorough in their planning process and helped us narrow down what kinds of music we loved and what we didn't want to hear and they delivered 100%. We had such a great time and they did an incredible job judging the energy of the guests and switching things up when guests needed a little more motivation to keep dancing. They also made the process easy. So many brides get anxious with the planning process and wanting to be sure you hired the right professionals and by selecting DJ Tiger and Betsy you will absolutely be able to trust that they understood what your vision was and you will be delighted in the outcome. This should be one choice that you make that is a absolute no-brainer. They simply are the gold standard in the industry.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Tamara · Married on 07/17/2017

We started planning our destination wedding a year early, and as you can imagine I was concerned about how smooth the long distance planning was going to be. After some research on Tiger Jones Perductions, and listening to his music, I knew after speaking to Betsy Tiger Jones Perductions was going to be awesome! The perfect match! And they were!
    Working with Betsy was absolutely seamless, I was anxious about the distance we had in planning a destination wedding, we had a ton of questions, and she answered them all. When I felt like things needed to be done I a hurry, she was there to reassure me/us everything was on track. A huge blessing! Thank you! Thank you !
    The Music was amazing!
    We had a few genres of music chosen, and Tiger put it all together so incredibly perfect! What an incredible team they are, it didn’t matter if you were older or younger they made everyone feel included. The dance floor was rocken the whole night!
    Our reception was an amazingly beautiful ending to a most beautiful day.

A Million Thank you’s to Tiger Jones Perductions
    The Reds

Sent on 10/19/2017

Kim · Married on 07/11/2017

Destination weddings can sometimes be stressful because you aren't there to oversee little details and once you arrive it's too late. DJ Tiger and his wife Betsy put any fears to rest when it came to our music and flow of the evening. Betsy even took care of details I had not thought of like a timeline for the evening. She was a wonderful MC for the evening making sure things continued to flow along seamlessly and DJ Tiger kept everyone up out of their seats dancing the night away. They provide a true spirit of Aloha and make you feel you are a part of their Ohana. We could not have been more pleased with their service and highly recommend them to anyone. Mahalo Tiger Jones Productions!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Kati · Married on 05/27/2017

DJ TIGER AND BETSY ARE HANDS DOWN THE BEST!!! They made our wedding so special - they could read the vibe of our audience right away and knew exactly what got the dance floor going all night! They are beyond talented and such a joy to work with. They were so dedicated to making our night special since the moment we engaged with them by requesting our top songs and diligently following up with us. THANK YOU BOTH FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING SUCH A BLAST!!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Marianne · Married on 02/18/2017

My husband and I got married at the Fairmont Orchid in Big Island in February 2017 and an important reason why we had a blast was because of Betsy and DJ Tiger. Betsy worked with us to incorporate all of the details (and there were many!) we wanted at our wedding reception and offered her experience and advice when needed. She kept us right on track on the night of while being flexible when we needed to adjust the timeline last minute during the reception. And DJ Tiger got everyone dancing all night long!!! It was amazing to see our guests of all ages - young and old - breaking out their dance moves and I think everyone could have kept dancing. Tiger Jones Productions is certainly on the pricier side but we thought it was well worth it and would recommend them to others.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Katie · Married on 01/06/2017

DJ Tiger and Betsy are the whole package when it comes to bringing your reception to life. They make a truly amazing team. We use DJ Tiger Productions for our 1/6/17 Kahua Ranch wedding. They captured our music personality through their planning checklist prior to the big day. Communication was always quick, helpful, and very professional. I have a few friends getting married in the upcoming months and keep joking that they need to fly Tiger and Betsy to Alaska because they are the best of the best and know how to get your guests out of their seats and moving on their feet. If you’re looking for a DJ for your big day look no further that this AMAZING team because they are the whole package when it comes to wedding entertainment.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/25/2016

DJ TIGER & Betsy were absolutely magical!!! They both were so professional, organized & went above & beyond. My family is from Hawai'i, but we're back on the mainland now & planning a destination wedding can be very stressful. Betsy eliminated all the stress with great communication. We had a wide range of ages in attendance & DJ Tiger played the best music!!! The lights, the music & Betsy MCing our wedding made our night.
    Mahalo for all the aloha you put into our special day.

Aloha Nui Loa,
    The Palazzo's

Sent on 03/29/2017

Kelsey · Married on 11/22/2016

DJ Tiger and Betsy were AMAZING! We planned a wedding at Kahua Ranch on the Big Island in 5 months and I'm pretty sure we reached out only 2-3 months before our wedding. Tiger Jones Productions was so helpful in planning and coordinating the reception - from an organized timeline, song selections, emcee and more. Betsy helped with so many things I didn't even think of or have time to think of. Not only were Betsy and DJ Tiger so pleasant and easy to work... but when it came time for our big day the music was INCREDIBLE. We had multiple guests come up to us and tell us how much they loved the music. Even though we had a bunch of songs selected, the few times DJ Tiger would go "off script" the songs were so good that we asked if he could just start playing his picks. :) . I don't think we could have dreamed of a better DJ. We were so fortunate to have been able to book DJ Tiger for our wedding, he is the type of DJ that you would book for a huge venue.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Kristine · Married on 10/06/2016

I can't praise Tiger Jones Productions, LLC enough. I was fortunate to find DJ Tiger through the recommendation of my wedding planner. She provided several options but suggested that Tiger Jones Productions was a very popular choice on the Big Island. After having worked with them, it is easy to see why. During the stages of planning the wedding, I communicated mostly with Betsy. She was very classy, professional, organized, and accommodating. On the day of the wedding, DJ Tiger and Betsy (a husband and wife team) set the perfect tone for the guests during dinner and seamlessly transitioned through the timeline set by my planner. Betsy not only handled the business portion, but she was also an excellent emcee. The talented pair (DJ Tiger and Betsy) know how to get a party started and keep the guests on the dance floor. Everyone LOVED their song choices and my guests begged him to continue despite announcing the last song (which he did)! In addition to their professionalism, they are sweet, laid back, personable, and easy to like. I feel so fortunate that they were available to book for our wedding and I highly recommend Tiger Jones Productions.

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

We could not have made a better selection for dj/emcee for our wedding. Tiger Jones Productions did an excellent job with the entertainment at our wedding. They picked up on our music style and kept our dance floor busy! From the initial correspondence until after our event, Betsy was quick to respond and addressed any questions or concerns I had. She used her experience and knowledge to best lay out our timeline for the number of guests we had, and was even able to accommodate a couple of minor, last minute changes on the day-of. They were professional, friendly, and made the planning process completely stress-free for me. I would absolutely recommend DJ Tiger to anyone in need of event entertainment and hope I get the opportunity to work with them again in the future.

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

We could not have made a better selection for our wedding dj/emcee. Tiger Jones Productions did an amazing job! Betsy was so amazing to work with, she helped me from day one, and kept me on track as far as what she needed from me and when. If I had any questions she responded right away - something that is very hard to come by these days. She made my event planning as stress-free as possible, and even when I had last minute changes day-of the event, she happily accommodated. Working with them was fun and they treated us like family. I would absolutely recommend them to others for any type of event - I hope to use them again in the future as well!

Nyd · Married on 09/24/2016

The Waikoloa Marriott recommended Betsy and DJ Tiger and after reading reviews we were convinced that this was who we wanted at our wedding. They were able to provide a list of genres of music, had a variety of music to select from, played songs special to us and played our guests requests. I didn't want the night to end. Thanks you two for a memorable evening.

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

Book DJ Tiger (+ Betsy!). They did a great job consulting with us (1 phone call and 1 in-person meeting) while we were prepping for the destination wedding! They set the tone for the wedding being a fun dance party -- but also included some of the classics and country tunes we requested earlier in the night. DJ Tiger is the best on the music and Betsy does the rest (including MC)! So impressed and wouldn't have changed a thing. Absolutely professional. Check out his instagram to see our wedding dance party in action. :)

Sent on 10/06/2016
  • W

Wendi · Married on 08/20/2016

Check DJ off of your list! DJ tiger and Betsy are a power couple! They go above and beyond to make your day exactly how you want it. Very easy to work with and professional. They made my reception have a great flow and you knew everyone was and had fun! Your guest will remember how much fun they had, music is key and it creates the feeling/vibe for people. Highly recommended! And if you know your wedding date far in advance don't wait to call, they get booked fast. Thank you DJ Tiger productions.

Sent on 09/24/2016
  • Y

Yuliana · Married on 08/13/2016

AMAZING! Best day ever! I was a lost Bride. My husband and I went from eloping to full on wedding within months of planning. We waited until the very last minute to realize we had no music. Full on panic mode and numerous calls to vendors, Betsy (Dj tiger's wife and coordinator) called me back within 15 minutes. I had no bridal party and no idea there were so many details I missed. Betsy created a timeline for us to follow and she was on top of everything. The music was amazing and everyone was on the dance floor all night. I could not have asked for anyone better to work with. The communication was the most important detail I wanted and they delivered 1000%. Weddings are stressful as it is and I am extremely happy My husband and I chose to work with Dj Tiger Jones as they made our day so much more special! Xoxo Julie and Josh!!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Randy · Married on 08/05/2016

Very well put together and good professionalism!! DJ Tiger and Besty Jones, very good at MC and the tunes were awesome!!! Hiring them as our DJ was the best decision we made! We had our wedding at the Marriott resort in Waikoloa, and did a very good set up. Gave them a genre, and they stuck with it all the way to the end. One after another, the music was awesome and kept the crowd dancing like it was 1999. Still getting compliments and applause's for being one of the best wedding/receptions ever. If you are considering booking them for an event just do it, you will not regret it!
    Thank you again DJ Tiger and Besty!
    Randy and Tammi Kono