Tiffany's Flowers and Collectables Reviews

View more information

• Cary
    Cary L. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing to work with.

Where do I even begin? I've bought flowers from Tiffany's on multiple occasions and have always had a great experience. My daughter's wedding was last Saturday and Tiffany and her staff made the entire floral experience amazing. Not only were the flowers, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres perfectly matched and beautiful, she met my wife before store hours for pickup, and cut flowers from her own yard to complete the look we were hoping for. Tiffany helped alleviate some of the stress we were feeling in the days leading up to the ceremony by making sure everything was just as we had discussed. I had quite a few people comment to me how fresh the flowers were and how the bouquets for the bride, bridesmaids, and flower girls looked like something out of a fairy tale. I can't thank Tiffany and her staff enough for helping to make the day very special...and as the father of the bride, at a very affordable price. I feel like we got a lot more in terms of service and quality than we paid for, which unfortunately is kind of a lost art these days. Keep up the great work, Tiffany. Your store, service, kindness, and helpfulness are very much appreciated. I've included few pics, even though they don't do any justice to how beautiful the flowers were.
  • Alli
    Alli Married on 09/28/2019

Perfectly done

We use Tiffany’s Flowers for any and all occasions, our flowers were amazing and she is so easy to work with. I showed her exactly what I wanted and she delivered more than I could have asked for! She created a beautiful bridal bouquet for me, it was cascading just like I wanted. On top of doing that she created this amazing base so after we were done, I was able to use my bouquet as the centerpiece to our head table. Affordable, easy to work with and delivers above your expectations
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 10/21/2017
    Tiffany is warm, sweet, open minded, and accommodating. She incorporated wooden boxed that my father made into the floral design of our reception flowers. She also help design a floral arrangement that went on the alter at the church during our ceremony that could be repurposed at our reception. While all the flowers looked beautiful, my one regret is that she didn't use any dahlias in my bouquet since I'd told her they're my favorite flowers. Overall, we were extremely happy how everything turned out.
  • Jenna
    Jenna F. Married on 10/31/2020

Disappointed

I don't usually go out of my may to make a bad review unless its worth it. Well to me I'd have to say this is worth it and I wanted to put it out there so no other brides go through what I went through. I had 2 great meetings which I thought were very detailed on what I was looking for . I was VERY WRONG . I went in a few days before my wedding to pick up babies breathe and I wanted to make sure that the color dark teal for the ribbon on the bridesmaids flowers were going to be the right color dark teal because I had a hard time finding it anywhere. Tiffany didn't even come out to talk to me , she had her assistant send the message to me that it won't be in till the next day and they have certain place they get thier ribbon from and it will be the right color dark teal .. I just said okay and didn't want to question their job . Well of course it wasn't the right color what so ever and the way it was wrapped around the flowers ... I thought to myself " Is this a joke ?!" . Ontop of all of that ..my wedding bouquet looked like Christmas. I had a fall Halloween wedding . She gave me flowers COMPLETE opposite of what I asked for during our meeting. ALL red flowers with gold glitter... that screams Christmas. I asked for eucalyptus and I didn't see any. I sent her a picture of what I was going for and it looked NOTHING like I asked . My bridesmaids took my flowers back to her shop and asked her to fix it . She said it's glued and there's nothing she can do to remove anything... so she added pink flowers , which then it looked like Valentines day... She said she tried to do what I liked but said it didn't look right so she took it upon herself to make the changes she did . She ended up getting really snippy and rude and my bridesmaids said she went into her office and started yelling and complaimg about us . Then sent her assistant to deal with it . The picture I have of my bouquet was the "fixed" version . I didn't get a chance to take a picture of what I received to begin with . It honestly ruined my morning while I was getting ready . Thankfully my amazing bridesmaids fixed it up for me a little. I was NOT happy and I will never recommend Tiffany's flowers to anyone ! So rude and so unprofessional. (Left picture is what I asked for , right picture is what I got .)