Tiffany's Baking Co. Reviews

38 | Candler, NC

38 Reviews for Tiffany's Baking Co.

Allison · Married on 03/28/2017

Wow! What can I say?! Tiffany- you are amazing and so talented at what you do!! I knew the cake was going to be beautiful for our wedding last weekend, but I was blown away when I saw it in person! tT was absolutely gorgeous and surpassed anything I could have ever imagined! Thank you for helping our wedding be a dream day!!! Plus- it tasted Amazing!! I think I have been eating off it every day after the wedding! hahah We had the funfetti, mocha chocolate chip, and pink raspberry cake! They were all phenomenal! Thank you so much again for everything and an absolutely stunning cake! Our guests could not stop talking about it!!

Sent on 03/30/2017
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/29/2016

We could not have been happier with Tiffany Good! We knew we had made the right decision when we had a complementary tasting a month prior to our wedding! She was the sweetest woman and very eager to ensure her customers were satisfied! In lue of the traditional wedding cake, my husband and I decided to offer cookies instead. Our vision was one large cookie with our monogram and then a plentiful assortment of individual cookies for the taking! And Tiffany Good delivered! I believe every single guest at our wedding mentioned how amazing the cookies were and how beautiful she decorated the cookie table! It was absolutely perfect and her services were very affordable! We would highly recommend Tiffany Good for any of your professional baking needs!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Thuc · Married on 08/01/2015

My cake was exactly what I was hoping for and it tasted delicious. Tiffany was very professional all through the wedding process and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/12/2015
  • raechel

raechel · Married on 10/04/2014

We were so happy we chose Tiffany's! Everything was perfect from the tasting to the wedding. They even drove to Delaware to deliver our cake because we could not find a local baker who could create the cake we wanted! Delicious and Beautiful! Tiffany is a true artist!

Sent on 12/03/2014
  • Ellie

Ellie · Married on 09/22/2014

I loved working with Tiffany. Every little change was accommodated and all emails I sent received quick replies. I am ever grateful to have found Tiffany via our wedding coordinator, Sara Fields.

We did a dessert bar with cookies, chocolate mousse and tiramisu as well as a mini wedding cake and a grooms cake. Our grooms cake was a replica of a putting green at the Pasatiempo golf course and was fully functional and a blast to use! Big hit with our guests.

If you're looking for a baker in the Asheville/Cashiers area (we got married at High Hampton Inn) - You should just go with Tiffany's and not waste your time going to tastings with others. She is your best bet in the area for sure!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Sheila · Married on 06/08/2014

My husband and I were recommended Tiffany's Baking Co. by our venue owner and she was the only cake maker we actually went to. We were very impressed by her kitchen, set up and professionalism right from the start. She had plenty of books of her work to look through and she brought us out a variety of samples and had plenty of suggestions for things that we would like and that weren't too sweet. I also loved that she included rental of stands, delivery and setup in her prices which took a load off of my shoulders. I later emailed her about a surprise grooms cake of my husbands wrecker truck and sent about 10 pictures of it along with pictures of similar cakes I found on Pinterest and Google. I told her how large I wanted it, what general flavor and told her to run with it. I never saw a drawing or followed up-I knew she had it. I didn't see the truck or other desserts (I had an entire table full that she prepared) until the reception and not only I was blown away, EVERYONE flocked to that table!! The wrecker truck was UNREAL and everyone LOVED it! It was 100x better than any of the pictures of other cakes on Pinterest and not only that, it tasted incredible too! Nearly all of the brownies, strawberries, mason jar banana puddings and mini cupcakes were gone before I even cut my wedding cake-I saw people going back up for thirds for dessert! Thank you Tiffany!!! I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/06/2014

Tiffany far exceeded our expectations for both flavor and design for our wedding at the Old Edwards Inn in Highlands, NC. After testing some bakeries in Atlanta, we felt that we were going to have to pay a large amount for a mediocre cake. But we decided to try a vendor closer to our location, thinking the quality might not be as good, but at least the cake would be fresh since it was close. Boy, were we wrong. First, the tasting experience was fantastic. She sent us miniature cupcakes with every flavor of cake, plus samples of all the icings and fillings. The flavors were mind-blowing! Delicious! Then, she was a pleasure to work with. She was willing to make flavor changes to make the cake truly custom. Finally, I gave her a picture from pinterest and asked for some slight modifications. Her cake design was even more beautiful than the pinterest cake, and the cake on the night of our wedding was delicious. She was an amazing vendor to work with and we'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Stefanie · Married on 04/12/2014

Tiffany is an artist and it shows in the stunning (and delicious) cakes and cupcakes she designs. We knew we wanted to book with Tiffany as soon as we met her. She was so sweet, she listened to our requests and ideas, and was able to bring our vision to life as the most beautiful two-tiered cake and delicate cupcakes I could have imagined. Tiffany was extremely easy to work with and the cake tasting was so much fun!! I hope we have another reason to need a cake soon just so we can taste them again! You'd be crazy not to book with Tiffany for your wedding. She's worth every penny!!!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Meghan · Married on 09/17/2013

I have never had a cake so good! Tiffany walks you through the flavors and make suggestions.... We had 4 flavors of cake and our cake was the "prince William" theme cake with Tiffany's special touches. There was so much detail in the cake... It was unbelievable.

Sent on 09/21/2013
  • User3041936 · 2+ years ago

Tiffany's Baking Company helped me plan a surprise groom's cake (which was a beautiful sculpture of our precious Shih Tzu) for our wedding at the Crest Pavilion. Not only did they work closely with me in gathering pictures, they paid very close attention to the little details I asked for, and that my groom noticed immediately! The cake was a HUGE hit and a major highlight of the wedding.

Sent on 09/21/2013

I would recommend Tiffany a thousand times over!

I wanted to do a special wedding cake for my groom that was a helicopter. Tiffany was so great with communicating all via email as I was having a destination wedding. I sent her a few pictures and the name of the type of helicopter I wanted. She sent us samples via mail which was amazing, we got to try everything we wanted to even though we were out of town.

Our wedding venue was about a two hour drive from her bakery but the cake arrived in perfect condition. When my husband saw the cake he was in awe. Every last detail was perfect and I never would have thought a cake that looked that good would taste so good too! I got compliments from everyone at my wedding on the cake. I am so happy I used Tiffany's!

Sent on 01/11/2013
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2012

I saw Tiffany's cakes a few years before I ever got married and when i saw them I decided at that point if I ever got married I wanted her to do my cake. Our cake was absolutely beautiful no questions asked we had several compliments on our cake and how pretty it was not to mention the cake itself it was absolutely delicious. There was a couple at my wedding that has been married for 30+ years and she wanted to know where the cake came from, she said she would get married again just to have a cake like that! Make an appt. and do a tasting you will not be disappointed. There are no limited to what she can make for you do if you think your idea can't come to life you are sadly mistaken go see Tffany!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Tiffany's Baking Co.'s reply:

ahhh! You are so amazing Jamie! We are extremely grateful for your sincere and generous review. :o) It was our honor.

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2012

Tiffany's was deeeelicious! From our first meeting with Tiffany, we were amazed. We had been to other bakers before, and Tiffany was by far the best. We had so much fun at our tasting, her personality is wonderful. She was way into the design element of making the cake and sketched it while we talked and then took her sketch home and drew a final mock up and emailed it. The actual cake looked exactly like the sketch and it was beautiful! Now onto the flavor - OMG, so good! We picked 3 different flavors of cake and Tiffany helped us pick toppings and fillings to match; we ended up with mocha raspberry, bananas foster, and almond caramel. At the wedding we only had the almond and then the bananas foster the next morning (leftovers). We saved the top tier - mocha raspberry - for our 1 year anniversary (can't wait!) but a guest who had it said it was spectacular! All of our guests raved about all of the cake flavors!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Tiffany's Baking Co.'s reply:

AHHH! How awsome Lauren! Sooo glad you were thrilled and your guests enjoyed all those yummy flavors you both choose too! :o)

Kayla · Married on 07/29/2012

Our experience working with Tiffany was so easy and fun I would recommend her to anyone in the area needing her services. When we first met with Tiffany we gave her the picture of what we wanted and while we sat there and did the tasting she sketched exactly what we wanted to a tee. After leaving with our sugar high we had picked every detail and I felt so comfortable knowing she was in charge of our cake. Over the months I would send Tiffany changes I wanted made and she would quickly send sketches back of ideas she had which was so awesome to have someone accommodate my flip flopping mind. On the day of the wedding the finished product was even better than I could have imagined and everyone said they have never tasted such a delicious wedding cake. For days after me and some guests would eat pieces for leftovers for every meal. Delicious. Easy to work with. Fabulous!

Sent on 02/09/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2012

A wedding day is a day a girl dreams about her whole life. Tiffny made it even sweeter by making us our dream cake. Her professionalism, creativity, responsiveness, and willingness to work with us was amazing. Her cake was delicious and all of our guests were raving about how amazing it was. My mom, who is even super particular about the way things look was impressed. I strongly recommend her for ANY event. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Tiffany's Baking Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much! We are so grateful to have been blessed with the most wonderful clients over the years. Congratulations on yuor beautiful wedding!!

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2011

All I can say is watch out Cake Boss!

Sent on 01/01/2012

Darcy and Cortney · Married on 10/22/2011

Ohhhhh My Gosh. The whole process with Tiffanys was outstanding, so smooth and so yummy. The process with Tiffany was one of the easiest during our planning stages. Her website is so impressive, most importantly her cake was beautiful as well as tasted like no other. Needless to say, there wasnt any cake left over, because our guests wanted seconds and thirds. Her prices are amazing. All I can say is WOW. All who are planning as we once were, look no further, you have found your baker.

Thank you so much Tiffany, you truely are an artisit at what you do, make magic happen with cakes.

Sent on 10/27/2011

Tiffany's Baking Co.'s reply:

:o) It was my pleasure and we are soooo happy for you both. what a wonderful couple. What a gorgeous reception!

Leslie · Married on 10/09/2011

From the consultation we had in June to the day of, I could not have been happier with Tiffany's services. She did a display of pies and cupcakes for our wedding and they were AMAZING! Everyone went on and on about how delicious everything was. Tiffany also created an awesome top tier cake that everyone was shocked when we cut into it, they didn't realize it was a cake, it was just BEAUTIFUL. I would recommend her services to anyone getting married in the Asheville area - she is top notch! Thank you for making our special day that much more special!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Tiffany's Baking Co.'s reply:

Leslie! You are so sweet. it was my honor and I am sooooo glad that you were thrilled. What a beautiful cupcake display you had and those pies..... man did our deliveyr vehicle smell good that day! :o) Congrats to you both!!!! ~tiffany
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2011

Oh my goodness!!! There are only good things to say about Tiffany Good and her cakes! I ordered two cakes from her for our wedding day (a groom's cake and a traditional cake), and both were AMAZING! We had so many comments on how wonderful the cake looked and how amazing it tasted! Her cakes were the talk of the night and impressed every single one of our guests. We had multiple people say that it was by far the best cake of any of the wedding that they'd been to that year! Thank you Tiffany! You are amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Tiffany's Baking Co.'s reply:

Sarah, you are soooo welcome. It was our honor. Congrats to you both and to a beautiful wedding. ~ tiffany

Kate · Married on 09/24/2011

Tiffany is AWESOME and her cakes are beautiful! She made us a Ramblin' Wreck car for our groom's cake and it was incredible. Everyone loved it and it is by far the most well done Ramblin' Wreck cake I've ever seen (and trust me, I searched the internet for hours trying to find one before I spoke to Tiffany!).

Sent on 02/20/2012

M · Married on 07/16/2011

Tiffany is simply fantastic! The cake was so delicious and moist, there were no slices left over! The design was simply stunning. A true work of art, especially all of the sugar flowers! You simply cannot do any better with any other wedding cake vendor!

Sent on 08/02/2011

Tiffany's Baking Co.'s reply:

It was our pleasure. So thrilled you were happy with it all. It was such a gorgeous design too! ~tiffany

Kim · Married on 05/21/2011

Wow! Tiffany is amazing!!! She did our groom's cake and our wedding cake and both were fantastic! For the groom's cake, she did a sculpted cake in the shape of Mt. Mitchell with a road winding up the side and a man with a bicycle at the top with a bride in running shoes chasing after him from the bottom. She even put a bib on the groom's back with our names and wedding dates! She paid attention to even the finest of details. AND the cake was sooo good! Our wedding cake was a little more traditional and even more delicious!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Candice · Married on 05/01/2011

Tiffany's Baking Company did a spectacular job creating the wedding cake and groom's cake. Both were just perfect and so delicious! I would most definitely recommend Tiffany's to anyone who is looking for the cake of their dreams!

Sent on 05/17/2011

CHRYSA · Married on 09/10/2010

I met with Tiffany once and it was 5 months before our wedding which was the amount of time I had to plan it. She was so wonderful to work with. I had no clue what I wanted and she helped me with a vision. Not only were the cakes for the groom and the reception beautiful but they were so delicious.

Sent on 10/05/2010

Tiffany's Baking Co.'s reply:

thank you sooo very much for the kind words. :o)

Debbe · Married on 08/14/2010

Tiffany's provided the Groom's cake for my daughter's reception. The cake was designed to look like the Groom's favorite camera. Not only did the cake look fanastic with film and all. It tasted great!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2010