Tiffany Monday & Team Reviews

86 | San Diego, CA

86 Reviews for Tiffany Monday & Team

Emily · Married on 10/24/2015

While wedding planning, I happened to meet Brenna. She introduced Tiffany Monday and was very helpful to describe the services they provided. I ended up booking Brenna to do hair services for five ladies on the day of my wedding.

I met Brenna for the first time for our trial run through. Her happy and easy-going personality made me feel very comfortable. She was super attentive and knowledgeable. She saw a few photos of what I was looking for and was able to try on two different styles during the trial run.

On the morning of the wedding, Brenna arrived on time to the venue and was able to follow the schedule for hair very closely. All the bridesmaids and mother of the bride and groom were happy with the results. My bridal hair was exactly the way I imagined and looked great! The style held up through hours of photos, dancing, and having fun. I would highly recommend Brenna. Her professionalism and talents are amazing!

Carrie · Married on 12/20/2014

I am an Asian bride ,who just married in Dec, 2014 and had Tiffany as my stylist. She is super nice and helpful ! I love worked with her as she is very professional and very easy to work with. We had a great time in preview section and she did exactly what I hope to have. And she also gave me some suggestions and tips which were very helpful to me.I had a morning wedding and she showed up on-time at 7:30 am, which I remained thankful for the early service. Compare with my friends' experience with other stylist, I think Tiffany is the best!

Karyn · Married on 12/20/2014

My hair and makeup consultant was Jenny. I met with her for my trial and was more than pleased to have chosen to book with Tiffany Monday! Jenny was an absolute doll who made me feel comfortable and free to share with her what I envisioned for my wedding day look. I wanted the whole glamour package and she delivered flawlessly and with expert precision!
    As part of getting a better perspective, she asked me questions about our wedding so that she had an overall idea of the kind of wedding, traditions, and style we were having so that she could also create a look that was complimenting. She was a joy to talk to and a pleasure to know. There is a certain level of familiarity and compatibility you should have with someone who is going to make sure you look your best for one of the most important days of your life, and jenny nailed it! I trust her with not only my look but for my mom and bridesmaid's hair and makeup look as well. We looked and felt so glamorous and beautiful!
    I am more than happy with my choice to book with Tiffany Monday, and I am so blessed and grateful to have Jenny as an essential piece of our dream come true wedding!

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2014

I hired the beautiful girls BRENNA AND JACLYN at Tiffany Monday to do my hair and make up for my wedding day as well as all my maids and our moms (9 of us total). Brenna did our hair and Jaclyn did our make up. They were AMAZING! And so sweet, too. All the ladies and I felt so beautiful all day. I did a trial with them about a month before at the studio in Rancho Bernardo to get an idea of what I wanted to look like (for an extra cost). At the trial, I brought all my pinterest pictures, veil, and accessories. Brenna tried a couple different styles on my hair (up do, half up). On the wedding day I went with an up do, to keep my hair off my face and not worry about the curls falling flat in the heat/humidity, with big volume and braids weaved into the bun. We added clip in extensions (that I had to buy from them, you can bring your own but they charge a fee to put them in) to add thickness for the full, textured look that I wanted. Jaclyn did airbrush makeup that came out absolutely perfect and stayed all day (airbrush is $15 extra and totally worth it; false eyelashes are included in the regular price). I’m already trying to think of another reason to get my hair and make up done!

• Future Mrs. N

Michelle · Married on 09/20/2014

I contacted Tiffany a long time before our wedding to make sure I could get these girls. Tiffany was very responsive and great working with especially since I was an out of state bride. She made the whole process easy and no fuss. I was set up to work with KC and Brenna for make up and hair. They were wonderful and very sweet. When it came time for my trials they were very flexible in meeting with me and making sure I was happy with the end results and trying different looks. I was so thankful for their patience :) When it was the wedding day KC, Brenna and another assistant Jenny showed up to prepare 10 of us girls. They worked efficiently and beautifully. We were on time and girls looked beautiful! I haven't even gotten our professional photographs yet but in phone pictures and normal camera shots everyone looked stunning. My mom also had hair extensions which Brenna matched to my mom's hair at my trial and they made her hair look so much fuller and nice the day of the wedding. Even the day of the wedding stressors come up with everything going on, but they worked well and made everything much more relaxing the day of. Couple of bridesmaids were late for their appointment time and they easily moved the schedule around and made sure we were all done on time. It was wonderful working with them, a definite must to have a flexible supportive team the day of your wedding. Makes things easy going and relaxing when you have them helping you.

Annie · Married on 09/13/2014

They did an amazing job on all the Bridesmaids and Bride's make up. Highly recommend!

Carla · Married on 09/13/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Tiffany Monday and team (Jackie and Adrianna) to do hair/makeup for myself (bride), mom, and all of my bridesmaids. Out of all wedding vendors and expenses, Hair/Makeup, Photographer, & Videographer were my top priority. This was most important day of my life so I needed to feel confident, and look the best I have ever looked for myself, my husband/family/friends attending. I was warned by many that the day flies by (very true) so it was extremely important that everyone look their best so I could re-live every moment through all of the photos/videos. I can honestly say that this was the best investment I made. I’ve never felt more beautiful than I did the day of my wedding. Tiffany & Jackie paid so much attention to every detail to ensure that I was happy. Setting hair BEFORE curling so it would last all day, making sure the girls felt comfortable, re-applying airbrush makeup and lipstick so that they were the right shade for each girl, applying mascara AFTER the lashes were put on, touchups right before leaving, providing girls with touchup kits. I could go on and on. Everyone’s hair was perfectly curled and placed and the makeup was exquisite and lasted the entire day in the heat. I had tons of compliments from friends, friends of friends, people I didn’t even know through social media. It’s bittersweet when I look back at photos because I remember how pretty I felt but I know I will never look that beautiful again! I laugh when I do my own hair and makeup now because it will never compare to their talent. If you ever have the opportunity to work with these girls, I HIGHLY recommend them. They’re sweet, professional, ready to listen and willing to give you suggestions (something I value), & best of all they’re cool chicks! I felt like I could talk to them about anything and I only met them once before for my hair/makeup trial. I will eventually hire them again. I would hire them to do my hair and makeup every day if I could!

allie · Married on 08/08/2014

Tiffany is a 5 star hair and makeup artist. Finding the right person to do your hair and makeup on your wedding day is a huge deal. After doing my hair and makeup trial with Tiffany I was so relieved. So much of the anxiety and pressure for your wedding comes from wanting to look perfect on the big day and after the trial I knew I had nothing to worry about anymore. Tiffany will make you look like the most beautiful version of yourself possible.

On my wedding day we all looked so gorgeous. Our makeup and hair lasted all day and night. In the pictures that were taken at midnight our hair and makeup still looked amazing! I couldn't be happier.

Tiffany is reliable, so talented, and professional. She sticks to the timeline and provides excellent quality service to each member of the bridal party. I would highly recommend her and her tream.

I chose Tiffany Monday for hair and makeup for my wedding in San Diego. I was an out-of-state bride, and really wanted one team for hair and makeup (rather than finding 2 vendors). Tiffany had such great reviews, and reasonable rates, so I booked her for my wedding day. 2 days before my wedding, I went to Tiffany’s adorable studio for my hair and makeup trial. Tiffany did my hair, and Samantha did my makeup. Both ladies were very sweet, kind, and listened to what I wanted. The day of the wedding, they arrived on time and ready to get going! They did 5 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and me in about 4 hours… These ladies are pros. They really know what they are doing. Everyone was thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out, and Tiffany and Sam couldn’t have been nicer.

Courtney · Married on 07/19/2014

Tiffany Monday and team are the best hair/makeup service out there! From my first contact, I knew I had to book them for my wedding. KC and Jenny were so patient with me at my trial, trying to find makeup that I wouldn't have an allergic reaction to. They were open to ANYTHING I asked for, and they went above and beyond to deliver. They also did hair/makeup for my bridal party and the two moms...all absolutely gorgeous and perfect! I could not have asked for a better beauty team!

Megan · Married on 07/19/2014

As a bride, selecting the perfect hair and makeup team can be a challenge. However, I instantly knew I was in great hands with Tiffany Monday as she set me up with Sam for my makeup and Brenna for my hair. Not only are they two of the sweetest girls, they are absolute pros at what they do. Brenna was so quick and versatile in the hair styles that she offers and they all looked amazing on my mom, bridesmaids and myself! One of my bridesmaids even said "I look gorgeous without makeup on with this hair-do!" All of our hair even lasted the humidity and wind on the day I got married, which is unusual. Sam took the time to understand each of our skin types and made sure she provided what we were each looking for. She also has an amazing personality and puts you at ease while she works with you. My makeup lasted from 11am-1am through crying, dancing and sweating! I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about Brenna & Sam.

Overall, Tiffany Monday was a complete joy to work with. She is extremely detailed, organized and makes sure you are taken care of. I highly recommend her and her team!

Kristin · Married on 06/07/2014

Tiffany and Jenny did my hair and makeup on the day of my wedding. Never in my life have I felt more beautiful then I did that day!!! My hair and makeup were absolutely perfect and it lasted from 10am throughout the whole day!!!

Tiffany and Jenny also did the hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, my mother and the flower girls. Everyone looked amazing. Tiffany and Jenny really listened to what everyone wanted and make suggestions.

Not only did we feel beautiful, but the girls are so friendly. I HIGHLY recommend using Tiffany Monday for your wedding :)

Brett · Married on 06/07/2014

I was a destination wedding bride and visited a few months before to do trials to decide who to use. KC was flexible and super sweet. The prices compared well to other hair and make-up artists but the quality was amazing. KC did a wonderful job giving me a look I had fallen in love with and did a great job interpreting what I wanted to do with my hair. On my wedding day she was relaxed, sweet and wonderful to work with. My hair and make up turned out even better than I had expected. I did the airbrushed make-up because I knew I would cry :) I like how well my trial went that I had her do my Maid-of-Honor and Bridesmaid. Honestly I just can't say enough good things about my experience. For someone in the area I would definitely use Tiffany Monday and if you are an out of town bride even if you can't do a trial you can feel confident that you are working with a responsible professional who will do a great job giving you the look you want.

Kimmi · Married on 06/07/2014

I booked Bekah for my wedding in June and additionally did a trial with her about one month before the wedding. I was impressed with how quickly Tiffany Monday/her team responded to all my emails. Bekah was so friendly and welcoming from the moment I met her, she really put me at ease. She listened to everything I wanted and made me look flawless on my wedding day. Being fair skinned and freckly, it can sometimes be a challenge for make up to look natural on me. Bekah really did a beautiful job. She was early and kept us on schedule the entire day. I had gotten a little sunburned the day before setting up for the wedding and she was able to airbrush my neck and shoulders to fix it (can you say life saver?!).

Additionally Bekah and an assistant did hair and make up for the majority of my bridal party and they were all extremely happy too. I would book her again in an instant!

Ryan · Married on 05/31/2014

We booked Tiffany Monday's makeup services for our May wedding. Jaclyn did a FANTASTIC job, we couldn't have been happier! We had 4 bridesmaids, 3 moms, and the Bride get makeup done and they still looked amazing late into the night. It really takes a professional to give that kind of quality. Tiffany Monday was one of best investments and I would highly recommend Jaclyn particularly for makeup. Thanks again!

Genevieve · Married on 04/04/2014

I am so happy I found Tiffany Monday for my wedding hair and makeup!! During the trial, Tiffany and KC were so helpful - they listened to my ideas, looked at a million different pictures and then really helped me decide on what would make me look amazing on my wedding day. They were very easy to talk to and their studio is sooo cute! It really helped me relax and enjoy the process.

On my wedding day, Tiffany and KC came to my hotel to get me and my girls ready - I had 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms that all had to be ready and Tiffany and KC had developed a scheduled that ensured everyone would have plenty of time to get ready without feeling rushed. Just as they had helped me at the trial, they helped all of my girls and the moms figure out what they wanted for their hair and makeup. And everyone looked so beautiful and you could tell they all felt amazing! When I was getting my hair and makeup done they were both so good at reminding me to relax and really enjoy every moment - which as a bride I really appreciated - the day goes by SOOO fast and it was so great to have those reminders. And my hair and makeup was absolutely perfect - it made me feel exactly liked I hoped I would on my wedding day - GORGEOUS!! They even stayed until after the ceremony for touch ups which was much needed as we got married on the beach and it was a windy day!

I highly recommend Tiffany Monday to any bride - they will help ensure you and your bridal party look the way you always dreamed on your wedding day!

Heather · Married on 03/29/2014

Professional, talented, kind and visionary are a few words that I would use to describe Tiffany Monday and her team. I was blessed to have Tiffany do my bridal hair along with my entire bridal party and both moms. She worked off of some pictures that the ladies brought (and hit them right on!) but many times had to use her judgment to select styles and make everyone look classy and elegant. Tiffany was able to make my mom, who was VERY hesitant, to say the least, feel glamorous by giving her a hairstyle that made her feel beautiful that day. My mom has even kept it up!!! Tiffany is a true visionary when it comes to making the hairstyles match the wedding theme. KC did the makeup of all ladies and has a TRUE gift! She made all ladies eyes pop and skin look flawless! I have never felt so beautiful as I did on this day with this amazing team's help! I was truly blessed to have them as my glam team the day of the wedding and their talents show through in every one of our photographs. Thank you Tiffany and KC for sharing your gift on our special day! If you have the opportunity, I would highly recommend using Tiffany Monday and her team for your special day!

Michelle · Married on 03/22/2014

For any brides out there looking for an incredible hair and makeup team- you cannot go wrong if you choose Tiffany Monday. Their service, professionalism, timeliness, and incredible talent deserves a 5 STAR rating! Tiffany did my hair, my 5 bridesmaids, and my mother and mother-in-law (8 people) in under just 5 hours. She made all of us look beautiful and was incredibly flexible with everyone's hair preference. She even had time to change the mother of the groom's hair after she decided she didn't want it to be pinned all the way up. She did my trial and worked with me on a few different looks, and we ended up doing something slightly different for the actual day of the wedding- but I couldn't have been happier with the look. I asked for old hollywood classic glam and she totally gave that look to me! Samantha did mine and the other 7 mentioned women's makeup. She did airbrush on us all and created a cohesive (old hollywood glam theme) while still matching everyone's skin tones and preferences PERFECTLY. She did my trial and I was amazed and was able to carry the exact same look over to the day of the wedding. Tiffany and Samantha gave themselves plenty of time to complete everyone and to do quick touch ups before pictures. They even gave us all a little 'touch up' kit! Everyone was so pleased with both their hair and makeup and coming from the bride, I will tell you that I've honestly never felt so pretty. They made me feel as if I could be in a bridal magazine. Kudos to Tiffany Monday and Samantha Muleady. I'm recommending you to any and every bride I know in the SoCal region!!!!

The team at Tiffany Monday (Jenny and Jackie) were wonderful on my wedding day. They were prompt, flexible, and allowed me to not worry about hair and makeup. The company is very professional and has its system down. I recommend doing a trial first (Jenny and I tweaked the original style after the trial) and I absolutely loved the way my hair and makeup turned out. My bridesmaids hair and makeup all turned out beautifully as well. Very satisfied with Tiffany Monday and her team, and would highly recommend this professional and talented team for any big event!

Teri · Married on 03/01/2014

I couldn’t be more delighted after choosing Tiffany to complete my bridal makeup/hair; including my bridal party. Not only did Tiffany work with me on things I wanted, she also gave recommendations as to what would work best for everyone’s personal features. Tiffany also showed her time management skills and true professionalism when faced with an additional last minute makeup request.
    I highly recommend Tiffany and her team for your bridal day beauty. Everyone felt and looked beautiful. Thank you Tiffany Monday!

Donna · Married on 02/22/2014

I had a trial for my hair and makeup set up for myself, but when I voiced concern about whether she was able to accommodate all shades of my lovely bridesmaids, KC had no problem fitting in one of my bridesmaids. I was so happy that she actually listened to what I wanted and boy did she deliver!! I can't wait for my wedding day and I feel very at ease knowing my girls and myself are going to be in such good hands! Also, Tiffany and KC were so nice and easy going! Highly recommend!

Emily · Married on 01/11/2014

For my wedding in January 2014, I was lucky enough (and smart enough;-) to choose Tiffany Monday for hair and makeup. Tiffany did hair and Jenny did makeup for myself and my bridal party including mom and flower girl. I cannot tell other brides enough great things about these girls. From moment one they are confident, knowledgeable, warm, friendly, and talented. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and my bridal party felt amazing and looked gorgeous! Tiffany and Jenny really listen and care about making each girl feel her best. I knew I was in good hands starting at my trial in Tiffany's cute studio. They really spent time getting to know me and my style and came up with my perfect bridal look. After the trial my mom and I talked about how great they were the whole care ride home. On the day of, Tiffany and Jenny met me and my girls at my hotel room and seamlessly worked as a team to turn us all into the most beautiful versions of ourselves. We were all beyond happy with our looks and the service we received. My makeup was flawless (and lasted all night) and my hair was exactly what I had envisioned for my garden wedding. Since I chose to wear my hair down, it did get a little messy and some curl fell out of my extensions, but I loved it that way. I am not an elegant girl and tend to get a little frazzled looking, so my hair suited me! However, I may recommend to other brides to bring a travel curling iron for touch-ups which I didn't do. Oh, and prepare your most gracious "thank you" voice, you will get compliments the whole day.
    It is so important to feel confident and pretty on your wedding day so do not hesitate to hire Tiffany Monday for yourself and your bridal party. The value here is beyond just the great price for the service you receive. You also get a lifetime of remembering how beautiful you are the day you marry your best friend!

Tiffany is AMAZING! I left my hair and makeup trial feeling beautiful (after two FAILED trials with other people). On my wedding day, she kept everything right on schedule and made my mother, maid of honor, and myself look fabulous! She knew exactly what I was looking for and made me look better than I had ever imgagined! I got SO many compliments on my make up and hair, and nobody even knew I had extensions in! I have already recommended Tiffany to a few other upcoming brides, and will DEFINITELY be calling her for my upcoming "Trash the Dress" shoot! Every bride should feel as beautiful as I did on my wedding day, all thanks to Tiffany!!

Tiffany has an amazing talent for enhancing the natural beauty of the bride. I felt like a movie star all day, and I didn't feel like my makeup was caked on or fake-looking, which I was scared might happen. I finally understand how pop stars look amazing all the time! It would be so easy to do the same if I had Tiffany every day :) I was especially worried about the ceremony because I cry easily (and my face gets red and blotchy when I do), and somehow after crying a lot during the ceremony, my face still looked perfect and untouched. Thank you Tiffany!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/05/2013

Tiffany and Jenny were fantastic! They were patient with me as I tried to nail down the exact look I wanted for my wedding day, and were always available for questions/support! The day of the wedding, Jenny offered to rearrange her schedule to stay late for a second look, even though the miscommunication was my bad. I am so thankful for their flexibility and artistry-at the end of the day, my bridesmaids and I looked and felt beautiful!