Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist Reviews

Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist 5
  • Caroline

Caroline Diamand · Married on 09/01/2019

Tiffany was excellent!

Very responsive and flexible with our scheduling changes. She did makeup for 6 of us on my wedding day and we all were finished on time and everyone loved how their makeup came out! Would definitely recommend!

Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist 6
    Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist 7
    Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist 8
    Sent on 09/16/2019

Hillary Laggis Ribaudo · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazingly talented makeup artist - even more amazing person!

Let me start by saying that my wedding makeup was the most perfect makeup I have ever seen—I would not have changed a thing. I feel weird saying that, but as someone who has struggled with acne, dry skin, weird skin issues, having the perfect wedding makeup seemed like it might not be possible. Yet, I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, and so many people commented that the makeup struck the perfect balance between looking glam/special but not being over done—a line I hear is easy to cross when it comes to wedding makeup. I was hesitant about airbrush makeup, but let me tell you that it is a game changer. It is so light and flawless and just a dream to wear for an extended period of time. It looks so natural and gorgeous on everyone and on every skin type. I had 14 bridesmaids, all with different complexions and skin types and every single one of them looked like a million bucks. Now let’s talk about Tiffany—wow! She is a gem of a human. I wanted to make some specific changes after my trial and she did not hesitate to suggest a second trial so that we could get it right. She listened intently to what I wanted to do and she executed it perfectly—even more perfectly than I ever could’ve hoped for. What’s better than Tiffany’s makeup artistry? Her professionalism, poise, organization skills, kindness, responsiveness...the list goes on. My photographer told me that she had NEVER and I mean NEVER seen a makeup artist get so many bridesmaids finished on time in her entire career. She fully expected us to be running behind, yet we were done EARLY. So early in fact that when a few bridesmaids who had originally opted out of makeup changed their mind because they saw how beautiful everyone looked, Tiffany had time to squeeze them in. She is amazing and I have never seen my girls look so stunningly beautiful. Tiffany is someone who should absolutely be on your glam squad for your wedding. I cannot recommend her enough. You will not be disappointed! Thank you, Tiffany!

Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist 9
    Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist 15
    Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 08/03/2019

Never Felt More Beautiful!

I cannot recommend Tiffany enough! She was so wonderful to work with and I was completely thrilled with how my makeup came out. I knew I had made the right decision in choosing Tiffany during my trial. Tiffany really listened to what I wanted and envisioned for my big day and completely nailed the look. It was the perfect combination of natural meets glam. I was so happy with how the trial turned out that it brought me to tears. My makeup was even better than I imagined and I felt so confident knowing she would make me look absolutely gorgeous yet like myself on the big day. When the big day arrived, my makeup was just as perfect as the trial and lasted all day/night. I think it's also important to note how incredibly sweet and kind Tiffany is. She was easy to talk to and has a relaxed demeanor which was so nice to have in all the craziness that can be the morning of the wedding. She also did the makeup for bridesmaids as well as my mom and stepmom and everyone was so pleased with how they looked. Tiffany is such a talent and truly a pleasure to work with. I am so happy she was part of my wedding day!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing!

Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artistry
    I could not be happier with Tiffany as my makeup artist for my wedding! Her airbrush was flawless and exactly what I was looking for! I wanted a natural look, but something to make me stand out on my wedding day and she did exactly what I wanted!! Since I never wear makeup (ever), I was really nervous but she made me look gorgeous without being overdone. She also did makeup for my maid of honor, mother of the bride, sister-in-law, and cousin and they all looked stunning! The makeup lasted all night - even through all my tears at the ceremony and the heat of the July summer! Tiffany is also very easy to work with, she listens well, and is very kind! I highly recommend Tiffany as a makeup artist!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Lorrie · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing wedding makeup

Tiffany and her assistant did an amazing job on my and my wedding party's make up! She provides both airbrush and regular make up along with lashes. I knew I wanted a natural look and she was able to do just that as well as accomidate all of my ladies needs which was very varied from daily no make up to full, face, she was able to make everyone comfortable and love the outcome. Even my mom, who never wears make up, loved her look! She was able to work with a tight schedule and not make any of us feel rushed. She was accommodating with both timing and location for getting ready. My trial was even a relaxing experience! Our make up lasted all day despite dancing all night long! She made me feel gorgeous yet still myself when I looked in the mirror. I couldn't have loved my and my ladies make up more!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2018

Tiffany did an incredible job on the makeup for my mother, mother-in-law and step-mother in law at our wedding. She listened to each of their preferences, worked with them to create the perfect look, and made sure it would stay on for the entire day! She was accommodating, professional, and very talented. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 08/25/2018

Tiffany was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding! Having never had makeup done professionally, I was a little nervous, but she put me right at ease during our trial. She is so kind and easy going, making it feel like she was an old friend just stopping by to help out the bridal party. Also, the makeup was amazing! I've never felt so beautiful. Thank you so much Tiffany!

Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist 16
    Sent on 09/18/2018

Katie · Married on 08/11/2018

She was wonderful to work with! You did a beautiful job!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Lauren Daugherty · Married on 08/11/2018

Beautiful Natural looking makeup!

Tiffany is great! She is professional and very talented. She was right on schedule and did an amazing job with all of our makeup! Love the natural look and feel of her makeup and I highly recommend her to anyone on their big day!

Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist 17
    Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist 18
    Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist 19
    Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist 20
    Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist 21
    Sent on 10/20/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 08/04/2018

Tiffany was amazing and I am so glad I hired her to do my wedding make up! My husband and I are from out of state, which made finding vendors a little more challenging. The moment I spoke to Tiffany on the phone I knew she would be a good fit.

Tiffany was so flexible and understanding. She came to my parents house the week of my wedding to do the trial and listened to all of my feedback. I wanted a very natural look and she absolutely nailed it!

Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist 22
    Sent on 09/12/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Tiffany was wonderful to work with and I was so happy with how my make-up turned out on my Wedding Day! From the trial to the day of, she was very accommodating, quick to respond to questions over email and reasonably priced for airbrush make-up (which wasn't available from many vendors in the area)! We were finished with makeup ahead of schedule on the morning of the wedding and after being a bridesmaid in a few weddings this year, the makeup that Tiffany did for me was absolutely my favorite!! I love how the make up looked in our photos and it lasted all day with no issues (and, it rained most of day, especially while we were taking photos)! I would 100% recommend Tiffany to anyone looking for a wedding make-up artist!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Morgen · Married on 01/20/2018

Tiffany was the makeup artist for my December wedding. I am from out-of-state and she made the booking process simple and convenient. She arrived promptly on the morning of the wedding, was pleasant, and accommodated an extra bridesmaid.

I was not able to have a makeup trial, but I do not regret this decision. Tiffany listened to my ideas regarding the look I was going for, and she executed them perfectly. I was super nervous before the wedding and therefore not very chatty during my own session, but Tiffany did not make me feel awkward at all!

My bridal party raves about their makeup to this day, and every girl looked amazing. Tiffany is a true artist, and I wish that I lived closer and could use her services more often!
    I felt so gorgeous on my wedding day, thanks to Tiffany (I honestly did not think I could look so good)! I appreciate her hard work and skill, and am so grateful that she was my makeup artist! Do not hesitate to book Tiffany, she is the very best!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Alicia · Married on 09/23/2017

I loved working with Tiffany and Sara. They were both extremely professions, punctual, worked fast, and did an incredible job on make for me, my mom, sister, and sister-in-law. My make-up lasted despite sweating in the out of the norm fall Vermont heat.

Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist 23
    Tiffany Martin: Makeup Artist 24
    Sent on 10/02/2017

Natalie · Married on 07/08/2017

Tiffany is such an amazing artist!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

Tiffany was amazing to work with. She was very professional and was very flexible with things. It was difficult to tie down how many would be getting makeup done and on the day of - a few extra decided they did want to get makeup down and Tiffany and her team got it done. They didn't rush - but carefully worked through everyone and made sure that when they got out of the chair it was exactly what they wanted. The makeup was beautiful and lasted all night! I was so happy to find her to do my wedding makeup!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Leslie · Married on 08/22/2015

I would definitely recommend Tiffany! She is professional and does amazing work! My bridesmaids and I looked stunning on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2014

Tiffany was very professional and provided above and beyond my expectations for my wedding party. All of my bridesmaids and myself were very happy with her services. I would highly recommend her. You will be very happy you chose her :)

Sent on 04/01/2016
  • . · Married on 08/20/2017

Tiffany was wonderful! She was very responsive to mine and my bridesmaids' requests or feedback and everyone looked stunning and got the exact look they were hoping for. She was flexible, prompt, professional, and honest and was a pleasure to work with. She was very knowledgeable and made the whole process much easier!

Sent on 07/03/2017
  • Renee

Renee Gosselin · Married on 09/29/2018

Terrible Experience & Business Etiquette

I originally had Tiffany booked as my makeup artist for my wedding but had to select a different makeup artist less than month out from my wedding day as she cancelled our appointment to complete my makeup trial twice. I truly was not confidant in her actually showing up on my wedding day.

The first time she did not make it to the trail (which I was paying her to travel and do for me) I was understanding, but when it happened a second time I could not deal with the worry and stress.

The way she handled communication with me was highly unprofessional as well. As a paying client, I would expect that if she was going to cancel an appointment she could at least pick up the phone and have the courtesy of canceling/ following up with a phone call.

The second time she cancelled, she emailed me only three hours prior to when she was supposed to be at my house to say she was not going to make it. All of her responses were via email even when I had called her and left her messages and requested a call back.

Sent on 11/20/2018