Tiffany Lynn Photography Reviews

Tiffany Lynn Photography 5
Tiffany Lynn Photography 6
Tiffany Lynn Photography 7

beau · Married on 08/03/2013

They did such a great job, we couldnt be happier with our pictures.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Tiffany Lynn Photography is an excellent addition to your wedding day. They caught all of the random "special moments" above and beyond the standard pics. Tiffany is extremely flexible and relaxed, and a joy to work with . I would recommond to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/05/2013
  • W

William & Alena · Married on 06/08/2013

Tiffany Lynn Photography was absolutely ideal for our wedding day. It started with Tiffany working with us a couple weeks prior to help us create a detailed outline on how, when, where the moments on camera were to be taken. On the day of they exceeded ALL expectations! All of our images turned out very nice.
    Their professionalism and extreme attention to detail allowed us to enjoy our day without being inundated with "picture moments".
    Because Tiffany Lynn Photography focuses so much on catching and creating memories, we definitely recommend Tiffany Lynn for any occasion that requires your day to tell the story and create memories that truly lasts forever!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/01/2013

Hands down the best service! The pictures were absolutely stunning and we had so many complements. Tiffany made my wedding come to life in the pictures again. I would recommend Tiffany and Nate to anyone. I plan to use them for my maternity and baby pictures for my daughter coming up this summer.
    Melissa Lambrecht

Sent on 02/12/2014

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2013

Tiffany is not only an amazing photographer, but a wonderful person. She was so much fun to be around on our wedding day and made taking 1,000 photos enjoyable! She truly captured all of the joy and love of the day. Looking back on her pictures, I am able to imagine exactly what I was feeling - I wouldn't be able to do that without her. I am so glad she was my wedding photographer and a part of my day.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Tiffany Lynn worked around my needs, from timeline to budget to family who could not take pictures together. I didn't have my stuff together when they arrived but she worked with me to get the pictures I really wanted and it made my day smoother, and it allowed us to just enjoy the day. As an expert they know what looks good and did a GREAT job working with what we had. My tea lenght dress was captured in an amazing twirl I would never have thought to take a picture of. I can't wait to bring my babies to her to capture the moments I want to hang on my walls!!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Randi · Married on 11/03/2012

I LOVED Tiffany Lynn Photography & would highly recommend her! She was amazing, flexible, creative, open & just wonderful to work with! I love my wedding pics & am thankful that we had Tiffany there to tell our story! You will love her too!

Sent on 04/19/2013

Tina · Married on 10/20/2012

Tiffany and Nate did an amazing job and were there for us on our big day!

Sent on 07/24/2013

kelly · event on 08/22/2012

Tiffany was very professional. She was so nice and sweet to us and helped us pick out a beautiful spot to take our engagement photos. The photos turned out great! Love them.

Sent on 04/13/2013

Chesney · Married on 08/18/2012

We had Tiffany and Nate both attend our day and it was wonderful. They made the picture taking experience fun, energetic, laughter, and great memories. I would never have an issue recommending this couple as your photographers. Thank you again for making our day so absolutely remarkable and the never ending lifetime of great photos to cherish.
    Love-
    The Kesty's

Sent on 04/14/2013

Megan · Married on 08/10/2012

Tiffany did an amazing job on our wedding photos! She captured so many great memories and did it in such a professional and caring way.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Carrie · Married on 06/22/2012

Tiffany and Nate traveled with us all the way to Mexico to share our special day. They captured the best of our wedding and went above and beyond to make things extra special for us and our families!!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Renee · Married on 06/09/2012

So very happy with not only our experience and interpersonal relationship with the photographers, but also the amazing talent to capture all the love and happiness that day! Very accomadating. The artistic spin on our wedding pictures truly made them unique and magical!

Sent on 03/03/2013
  • F

Felicia · Married on 05/12/2012

We had the BEST experience with Tiffany! She captured all of our memories from engagement through our big day! We have the most amazing posed pictures and beautiful candid pictures as well! Our wedding party was a really fun group and Tiffany really captured that while showcasing our love story! We still use Tiffany today for family photos and she even captured our pregnancy announcement! She is family now, we are truly thankful for her and her ability to really display our precious moments.

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Tiffany Lynn Photography 8
    Tiffany Lynn Photography 9
    Tiffany Lynn Photography 10
    Tiffany Lynn Photography 11
    Tiffany Lynn Photography 12
    Tiffany Lynn Photography 13

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2011

We never expected the kind of business relationship that has developed when Tiffany was hired to be our wedding photographer and also to shoot our engagement photos. Not only is she professional, courteous, and very talented, but she treats you like an individual versus another "gig". I couldn't recommend anyone more than Tiffany Lynn Photo.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Jacqie · Married on 10/16/2010

Tiffany is a great person to take care of you and your memories on your wedding day and any other event in your life. She is really able to get personal and make you feel special and hone in on the vibe and type of person you are. She really is able to capture the emotions and feelings in beautiful images! Plan on using her for life!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Cassie · Married on 08/12/2006

Tiffany is my sister, and I'm sure you're thinking "of course you will say nice things about your own sister", but I want you to know that I wouldn't trust anyone else to take any of my photos. I was married almost 7 years ago, she was my photographer and my Matron of Honor. Her husband, Nate, helped take pictures that she was in, and I know he continues to be her assistant. She is fabulous. Her pictures are breathtaking and she captures real, true moments. I was not one of those brides that was worried about making sure we got all the pictures I wanted because I trusted her. She knew what she was doing and knew what I wanted, and I knew I didn't have to worry. She has such an eye for photography and always seems to capture the most precious moments. Since my husband and I were married 7 years ago, we have been blessed with two beautiful little girls. She has been there to capture the moments with newborn pictures, family pictures, and age pictures of our girls. I truly mean it, when I say that I would not trust anyone else to take our photos. She makes each session fun and enjoyable. You can tell this is her passion and she truly enjoys making memories stick in her pictures.

Sent on 04/15/2013
  • User4573234 · event on 06/23/2014

Very visionary! I put full trust in Tiffany and Nate and I can appreciate their attention to detail being realistic and creative.

Sent on 11/26/2014