63 Reviews for Tiffany Lue-Yen

Albums (2)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

TLY is BEYOND amazing!!!!! My wedding photos turned out to be absolutely incredible. We had over 4000 photos im sure and each one great. Her team really captured every important aspect of my wedding. They gave amazing direction and kept us all motivated through the day to get the perfect shots. Words cant describe how happy I am with all the photos i received. I had a pretty large wedding about 250 people and she managed to capture so many great moments. I highly recommend her! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Victoria, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so grateful that we selected Tiffany for our wedding. Her and her team did an outstanding job of capturing the moments as they unfolded and also creating photo opportunities that we would not have ever dreamed up. Thank you Tiffany for adding so much value to our special day!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tiffany and her crew are very professional and outstanding! She definitely made our wedding so special! The pictures, also turned out so great and beautiful!! Couldn't be happier with her service!

Profile Picture Kristina , 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany was amazing, she captured our natural and authentic selves throughout the entire night! There are so many amazing shots I can’t decide what to print. If you want authentic, candid, beautiful pictures to capture your day...BOOK NOW! Tiffany is amazing! And she has such a peaceful energy, makes the day feel that much better! Thank you Tiffany!

Profile Picture Noelle, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
4.2

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Tiffany.
It was our first time working with her and we felt very comfortable. We also believe that she captured us, as we truly are!

Profile Picture Dacia, 9/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had such a fun, relaxing and memorable day with Tiffany! She made us feel comfortable and was very professional throughout the entire process. We love the pictures! It's almost a year later and I'm still obsessed! Thank you so much Tiffany!!

Profile Picture Cat, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany and her world-class team went above and beyond to capture every special moment of our wedding. Her professionalism, equipment and techniques were certainly a notch above the best! My wife and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for the very best in wedding photography.

Profile Picture Boris, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany was a joy to work with. I'm a photographer, so I looked for someone that had similar style and delivery. She was so accommodating and we could tell she enjoys what she does.

Profile Picture April M, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany made me and my family feel so comfortable. Planning a destination wedding is not easy but when you have people like Tiffany and her crew it really made the planning feel at ease.

Profile Picture Ciarra, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a destination wedding in Jamaica, and only my fiancé and I were present. Tiffany went above and beyond to make sure I had all the photos and poses that I wanted, but also did an incredible job putting her personal touch and poses in as well! When I saw a preview of our photos, I started crying. No exaggeration, I am beyond thrilled and so thankful I chose Tiffany to do our wedding photography.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany's portfolio speaks for itself but her professionalism and flexibility is amazing! She provided a shot list in advance to be sure not to miss any important portraits or details I wanted to capture. The photos came out beautifully and we would love to work with her again!

Profile Picture User7960045, [Private], 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tiffany was amazing! I can't say enough about her & her assistant, they stayed w us long past there end time . The pictures are really beautiful! We are still waiting on the DVD from the resort but the online gallery is everything I hoped for, would def recommend! Worth the money!

Profile Picture Shauna, 3/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Let me start off by saying that before I even knew I was getting married, I knew that I wanted Tiffany to be my wedding photographer. When I did get engaged and found out she was available I was ecstatic. Tiffany was everything I had hoped for and more. She was super easy to communicate with, always had a fast response time and was extremely professional. When the pictures came out we could not have been happier. They were absolutely gorgeous and she captured everything! One of the reasons I had chosen her was that she is a master at shooting with available light which made the pictures look so natural. Her pictures also don't look over edited which was extremely important to me. I would highly recommend her as a photographer to anyone getting married, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Joanna, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were married on June 20, 2016 in Negril, Jamaica. We LOVE our wedding photos! Tiffany and her team did an incredible job capturing every beautiful, sentimental, and also those perfect-moment laugh-out-loud shots. The range of photography perfectly captures our personality, and we are 150% satisfied! Not only that, but her style of photography was exactly what we wanted on our wedding day: natural and journalistic. Tiffany and her team was also very professional with contagious smiles :). We whole-heartedly recommend Tiffany Lue-Yen Photography to capture your wedding shots.

Profile Picture Erica, 6/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany and her team are very responsive. The quality of my wedding photos has been phenomenal. Her attention to detail, ability to give instructions, and knowledge of her field ensured we had the best traditional and trendy photos. We are so happy we had her do our photos! You will love her too!

Profile Picture Ashley , 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany is excellent. Her and her assistant were on time to the very minute and captured every single shot that we wanted. She was a pleasure to work with and helped to make our wedding day fabulous!

Profile Picture User6801049, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

First off I would like to give Tiffany 10 stars, two thumbs up, amazing! My wedding was in Jamaica but I travelled from Toronto. I found Tiffany through Google, I wanted to find a local photographer instead of using the one provided by the resort. This is one decision I did not regret. From day one the communication between Tiffany was fast and easy, she always replied back quickly which puts a bride’s mind at ease. She was very accommodating when it came to my style and what I envisioned. I was able to book an engagement shoot and my wedding day coverage with her.
For my engagement shoot we did something original and out of the box Tiffany has an eye for taking something simple and putting a creative spin on it.
My wedding day, was an amazing experience. Tiffany and her assistant Ricardo felt part of the family that day. She took care of setting up shots, I didn’t have to stress. Tiffany and Ricardo were very professional and yet approachable. They both made us feel comfortable and I can’t wait to see the pictures. Big up to Tiffany Lue Yen, I recommend her to any and everyone.

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Tiffany was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend her and honestly can't put words on how wonderful it was to meet and work with her. Her work is incredible, and her personality is contagious. I was truly blessed to have her capture our special moments in Jamaica.

Anyone looking to hire a photographer, look no further. She captured a surprise proposal followed by a engagement shoot the next day. Everything turned out flawlessly thanks to Tiffany and our videographer Reynaldo. You can see this for yourself on her portfolio under Dustin and Tracy.

Thank you Tiffany for everything that you have done.

Profile Picture Dustin , 9/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

If you are looking for someone who can capture the magic of your wedding plus all the details, she is the one.

Profile Picture Regina, 8/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany was the photographer for my wedding, and I was extremely satisfied with her from beginning to end! My wedding was in Jamaica and I was planning it from the US, and I felt no distance at all. She was very responsive and took the time to get to know me and understand the type of shots I was interested in. She also made great recommendations at every step of the way. Best of all, the shots were gorgeous! I actually saw the on-site photographers shots and was able to compare, and Tiffany's were by far better. Thanks Tiffany for helping me to capture my special day!

Profile Picture Sashenie, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

I don't know where to begin with Tiffany bu to start at AMAZING photographer. Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing. Even from before we met with her and had seen her work, we knew we wanted to use her services; and once we met with her we did not for a moment second guess not shopping around. Tiffany was the first booking made, even before the venue and even before the wedding planner. Her packages were very competitive and she had a package that was within what we had wanted to spend on photography. It may seem like a lot of money at first but as soon as you see the level of detail and the style and finesse that she operates her business, all thoughts of money go through the window. Our pictures are dreamy and ethereal, beyond all expectations. We received our pictures on a USB drive a few weeks after the wedding and the thank you cards even before. You will not be disappointed, she is professional yet she feels like a relative and friend. Her team is proficient and they take on the tasks that come with each job. She was there early and even stayed beyond the time she was contracted to stay. Man, do we just love Tiffany.

Profile Picture Kimm, 7/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards

We used Tiffany Lue-Yen for both our engagement and wedding pictures. Our engagement pictures were taken by Pelican Bar, St. Elizabeth, a tiny spot in the middle of the ocean. Tiffany was on- board when we mentioned the location and was quite excited about driving out of Kingston and jumping on a canoe to take these pictures for us :) We were extremely happy with the pictures and they really represented us as a fun, loving couple.

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our wedding pictures! Tiffany made our bridal party and family feel super comfortable. She took a bunch of candid shots that I didn't even know she snapped those on the day. She also included all of the decor details which we did not get to actually see on the day. We would recommend her to every bride and groom for their wedding. She is super professional and has a warm personality which will put you at ease. We will continue to use her for all of our upcoming special events in our life.

When we're old and gray, we can look back on these pics and remember how fun and special of a day it was for us.

Tiffany, we cannot thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Tiffany and her team were so easy and fun to work with. They were able to cater to my huge family and make the whole process fun and stress-free. I also used her for my engagement photos, which was the first time my husband was doing a "photo shoot." She made him feel at ease and he didn't even realize when a full hour had passed! I would definitely recommend her for any wedding and I look forward to using her for our maternity photo shoot in the near future!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany was amazing to work with! She was very willing to work with us and always got back to me right away when I would email with questions. Tiffany was very friendly and easy to work with. Her and her partner were running around the whole time taking amazing photos and made sure to include everyone. When planning our wedding, the photographer was the most important thing to me and I am so incredibly happy that we went with Tiffany!

Profile Picture Jenae, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany is absolutely amazing! She is very detail oriented and precise and that shows in her work. She was a pleasure to work with and we are so happy with our wedding pictures! We will be asking Tiffany to shoot all of our future events.

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/28/15, 1 Review