Tiffany Heidenthal Photography Reviews

8 | Richmond, VA

8 Reviews for Tiffany Heidenthal Photography

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

Tiffany is incredibly modest in her work. Our engagement pictures far exceeded my expectations- they truly took my breath away. Tiffany is such a sweet, low-key, and big hearted photographer. We felt extremely comfortable during our session, her experience in outdoor scenery/backdrops was superb, the turnaround of our pictures was within a week, and her communication is prompt and thorough. I'm so glad we found her! I can't wait to have her capture our wedding day....we are thrilled to have found Tiffany!

Sam · Married on 09/26/2015

Tiffany is wonderful to work with. She is super easy going, flexible, a good communicator, and extremely professional yet personable. She took so many amazing photos of our special day, and definitely delivered on her "joyful organic storytelling" description of her style. Our wedding photos look like a fairy tale story book, and my wife and I were totally comfortable and able to be ourselves the entire time. We would highly recommend working with Tiffany for artfully crafted and meaningful images for your important event.

Brittney · Married on 10/11/2014

Tiffany took my bridal portraits and she photographed our entire wedding from getting ready until the end of the reception. SHE IS AMAZING!

Brandi · Married on 09/20/2014

Tiffany is fantastic. From the very beginning she was so easy to work with. On our wedding day, she was there while I was getting ready with my bridesmaids through the very end of our reception. I felt so comfortable around her and she captured all of my many emotions that day. The photos turned out beautifully. We received so many compliments and our families were thrilled to see them as well. I would absolutely recommend Tiffany!

We researched many photographers and found Tiffany's work was what we were looking for. Less posing and more fun captured. Just communicating with her was a treat and we knew right away she was going to give us some amazing pictures. She was a complete delight to work with and we never felt like posing was a chore or even took away from the party. The pictures we received were breathtaking! I don't remember seeing her during the wedding or reception, yet she managed to be there and capture it all. That is a good photographer!

Katherine · Married on 06/28/2014

She was a fantastic photographer! One of the best parts was how quickly we were able to get our photos from her!

Kathleen · Married on 10/27/2013

Tiffany was absolutely wonderful to work with! She responded to my inquiry promptly, communicated well with both my mother and with me, and accommodated my schedule both to meet up for consultation and to schedule engagement photos. They turned out GREAT! Everyone we know loves them and asks us who did them so they can keep her in mind for the future. But in addition to the great quality of her work, she is a sweet, sweet person who genuinely cares about you, your time, and what you want from your photos. We never felt uncomfortable or awkward at all with her taking photos, which was something we were worried about when looking. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! Not to mention, it's a great deal- especially for such high quality photographs and overall experience. We can't wait for the wedding!

Aaron · Married on 08/04/2013

We were lucky enough to find Tiffany and have her as our wedding photographer. First, she shoots amazing pictures and is very good at what she does! She was able to take photos in daylight, during the sunset, and at night, proving just how wonderful she is at her profession. Second, she was there for us every step of the way, even though Megan was at school in Tennessee for most of the planning process. She took all of our photo ideas into consideration, and even provided some ideas of her own... some of which turned out to be our favorite pictures! And come wedding day when our minds were understandably preoccupied thinking about all of the excitement, Tiffany was professional and prepared.

Tiffany was the perfect photographer for the perfect wedding day!

-Megan and Aaron Humphreys