Tiffany Envid - Harpist Reviews

47 Reviews for Tiffany Envid - Harpist

1 User photo

Tiffany Envid - Harpist 1

Lucinda · Married on 10/15/2011

She was on time, very professionally dressed, and overall a great choice for my wedding day! Very beautifully played.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Sue · Married on 10/08/2011

All guests thought the music was lovely and elegant. Tiffany responded to all communication and even helped me when I lost her worksheet! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Theresa · Married on 09/23/2011

Tiffany did an excellent job! She was on time and setup ready to play for the wedding. I would definitely recommend her. Very Friendly!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Crystal · Married on 08/06/2011

Tiffany played the harp for my ceremony music at my wedding. She is truly a wonderful lady! Her talent for playing the harp is nothing short of amazing. She always got back to me almost instantly about any questions or comments I had. She was a joy to work with and talk to...if I could do it all over again...would definitely have her again!!!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Helen · Married on 06/10/2011

You will love the music that Tiffany Envid provides for your special event.
    she played for our 50th wedding anniversary and everyone loved it.
    Especially me and my husband.

Katie · Married on 06/04/2011

Tiffany was amazing!! She was sweet and easy to work with before hand. On the day of the ceremony she arrived early and looked professional and did everything correctly! Walking down the isle to a harp was about the best idea I could have ever chosen. Thanks Tiffany Envid!

Sent on 06/25/2011

Haley · Married on 12/11/2010

Tiffany was wonderful. We received so many compliments and positive feedback from our guests on how beautiful the music was.

Pam · Married on 12/11/2010

My daughter elected to have a small ceremony. In our online search for music we found Tiffany Envid. We could not have been more pleased with our choice. Tiffany's music provided the perfect background for the ceremony and reception. Whether the wedding is large or small this musician is a perfect choice.

Michelle · Married on 10/23/2010

Tiffany came very highly recommended. At first she was booked for my date, but when my time became available, she remembered my interest and was kind enough to contact me about the new opportunity. In addition, I had a family friend that was playing the trumpet at one point during the ceremony. Tiffany was very professional and had no problem playing a song with our friend. I woud recommend her to any bride.

Cassie · Married on 09/18/2010

I cannot find enough words to express my feelings about Tiffany!!! She is AMAZING!!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!! She is extreamly professional and just a pleasure to work with, she is a WONDERFUL harpist!! I look back on my wedding events with fond memories thanks to her!! If you are not sure about getting a harpist for your wedding events, I HIGHLY encourage you to book Tiffany, she will give your event such class and you will have more compliments because of her work!

Star · Married on 07/28/2010

Tiffany was very easy to work with.I have had many people compliment the music and ask about hiring her.Even people not at the wedding have come up to me and said how lovely they heard the music was.The trio of musicians added a very nice ambiance to the whole event.

Hennie · Married on 07/17/2010

Tiffany was great to work with in planning the music for the cermony. She provided numerous selections of music for my daughter and son-in-law to listen to in planning the musical portion of the wedding. Her presentation and musical ability was beyond our expectations. She was very professional. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/10/2011

Haley · Married on 06/05/2010

Tiffany did our wedding in June of 2010. I saw her at a Bridal Show at the Trade Centers and she played beautifully. She has a wide variety of music that she can play. She was very professional and most importantly on time for the wedding! She contacted us several times before the wedding so she made our day feel extra special. There were so many compliments from guests at our wedding about how beautiful her playing was. She is amazing and I would highly recomend her to future brides to look into! Thank you so much Tiffany!

Sent on 02/09/2011

Tasia · Married on 05/22/2010

Tiffany was amazing! She gave our outdoor wedding ceremony the finishing touches with her beautiful music! We would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/10/2011

Micah · Married on 05/15/2010

Awesome to work with! Very eager and willing to make your wedding music selection perfect.

Tina · event on 12/06/2009

Tiffany Envid took over as the conductor for the Chattanooga Harp Ensemble in 2009. She continued in this role until she had to move away from Chattanooga in conjunction with her husband's job transfer in 2012. She scheduled and led rehearsals, helped find guest musicians to appear at the concerts, and conducted. In addition to leading the Chattanooga Harp Ensemble, she made numerous solo appearances around the community. She was also my daughter's harp instructor for this time period and we are going to miss her.

Sent on 06/17/2012

Lisa · Married on 09/05/2009

I am a fellow musician and I am most grateful to Tiffany for having the opportunity to play music with her at one of my first weddings. I play Hammered Dulcimer and we worked out duets for the ceremony. Her expertise was invaluable and I learned so much from her on how to play music for a wedding. For example timing it just right so that your music ends just as the attendants or bride arrive at their spot and the importance of planning for unexpected things that might happen. She is a true professional and plays her instrument beautifully. The tone on her instrument is lovely, her repertoire is extensive and her timing is impeccable. Also her work as a leader with the Chattanooga Harp Ensemble is such a testament to her teaching abilities as well as her ability to play music with others. You will not be disappointed and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Megan · Married on 04/28/2012

Tiffany was so wonderful to work with. She answered all questions thoroughly and is very knowledgeable about ceremony music, different denominations, and how each couple is different in what they are looking for. So sweet and easy to work with. All questions were answered timely and the ceremony was so beautiful thanks to her and the other musicians she organized for the day. I highly recommend Tiffany!

Sent on 05/10/2012
  • Groom

Donovan · Married on 09/01/2012

Whoa! Just book her period. For all that you can spend on other ceremony musicians, a single harpist is simply just the most effective and pleasing use of resources. I cannot stress how valuable Tiffany was to setting the mood for our ceremony. And the fact that she was so experienced, recognizing some of our arrangement requests simply would not work well on the harp was truly a blessing, even when I was insistent. I wish we had ran into the financial constraints we had, because I would have loved to give her a BIG tip. Instead, I am telling the world that if you are planning a wedding, just save your self the headache and book her - even if you half to fly her in. It's money we'll spent.

Sent on 09/15/2012

Audrey · Married on 05/28/2011

Tiffany is a magnificent harpist with a busy schedule. She performed perfectly at the wedding. Communication was slightly confusing beforehand, but everything worked-out well.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2010

She did a wonderful job!

Eileen · Married on 08/13/2010

3.0

Tiffany did a great job at my daughter's wedding, I highly recommend her.