Tiered Expressions Reviews

17 | Payson, UT

17 Reviews for Tiered Expressions

PERFECT is the only word I can describe my cakes I ordered for my wedding! I wish I could upload photos because I could never describe how perfect they were! I ordered my wedding cake and grooms cake. Not only was it the most delicious cake IT LOOKED PERFECT! I'm talking Pinterest worthy, perfect! I ordered a Nintendo console for my husbands groom cake and it looked exactly how I imagined! You will be so happy if you book with them!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Karlie · Married on 03/14/2015

I ordered a cake and cake-pops. They were so delicious and everyone loved them. I would highly recommend Tiered Expressions and will definitely be using them again in the future.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Loved that she did a custom cake designed to look like a stack of books for me that was beautiful and tasted delicious. I definitely recommend them for wedding cakes.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Daniel · Married on 01/16/2015

Nicole was great! The end product was exactly what we wanted. The cake tasted great. Nicole was very flexible and available when setting up the tasting. Made a great cake at an affordable price.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Kelsey · Married on 11/06/2014

My cake was exactly how I wanted it. It was beautiful and a good size for the price I paid.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Jamie · Married on 10/10/2014

From the initial planning to the day of the wedding, working with Tiered Expressions was fantastic. Nicole was able to listen to our design ideas as well as provide expert advice in order to create a wedding cake and grooms cake that were the perfect reflection of who we are as a couple. She was readily available when we had questions and/or concerns. The cakes were even better than we could have imagined! We received so many positive comments not only on the looks but the taste. I would highly recommend Teired Expressions to anyone in need of a high quality cake that tastes as good as it looks.

Sent on 01/30/2015

She was very willing to work with us, and offered up suggestions to help us convey what we wanted. She more than delivered on our cake, and we were very pleased. I absolutely loved working with such a pleasant, professional woman.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Brenda · Married on 09/24/2014

My cake was absolutely perfect! It was better than I ever imagined. I hated to even cut into it, but after tasting my first bite my regret was trend to pure joy. It tastes just as great as it looked!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Amber · Married on 08/30/2014

I enjoyed working with them on my cake.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Christina · Married on 08/16/2014

Nicole was AH-MAZING! She was the only baker willing to take on the task of a "Stanley cup" came at my grooms request! It turned out awesome and def lived up to his expectations! (Which isn't easy to do ;) ) also the texture and flavor were out of this world!! Thanks so much! Xoxoxo

Sent on 08/25/2014
  • User4208339 · 2+ years ago

Service was amazing! She payed attention to detail and made sure we got everything we asked for. Very kind and professional. Our cake was amazing and a huge hit at our wedding!!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Mandy · Married on 05/31/2014

Nicole was amazing to work with. We had a very specific, unique vision for our cake and she nailed it. The cake was absolutely beautiful (and delicious).

Sent on 06/10/2014

Kelly · Married on 04/26/2014

She was very helpful and kept me informed about everything. She responded quickly to emails as well which was super great :)

Sent on 06/02/2014

Heather · Married on 04/19/2014

My cake was amazing! Everything I wanted! And it tasted fantastic! Would definitely use her again and again!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 03/08/2014

Nicole was amazing! She was so nice and helpful and made the cake exactly how I wanted it. It was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Hilary · Married on 12/17/2011

Because of time I was only able to send one picture as an example of what I wanted our cake to look like, so I was a little worried it would quite turn out the way I wanted. But it was BEAUTIFUL! I was so pleased with the outcome and it was delicious! Wedding Wire was so easy to work with I would recommend them to anyone and EVERYONE!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Meagan · Married on 06/27/2014

Nicole was able to create a cake that was perfect for our wedding. She was prompt and on time with delivery, and it tasted great! We received many compliments about it.

Sent on 07/21/2014