Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique Reviews

258 | Green Bay, WI

258 Reviews for Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique

Samantha Garni · Married on 10/05/2019

Said YES to the Dress!

My whole trip to Tie the Knot was very positive from beginning to end. I worked with Whitney and she was not only extremely knowledgeable about their inventory, but she thoroughly listened to the details of what I was looking for. At the beginning of my appointment, she reviewed pictures I had saved of dress styles I wanted to try on. Right away, she pulled a dress that was in one of the pictures I showed her. Ironically, that dress was the last one I tried on and the one that I chose.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience! So excited that I said "Yes to the dress" at Tie the Knot!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Hi Samantha,
    Thank you for the review. We appreciate it! We're thrilled you found the perfect dress here at Tie the Knot. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with Whitney. We look forward to working with you in the future.
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome Experience

My first dress shopping experience at another store was really disappointing so I was a little apprehensive coming into this one. They asked me to fill out a quick survey before I came in so they could have an idea of my style. We arrived about 15 minutes early and we expected we'd have to wait until our actual appointment time. After I checked in, we were shown over to the dress racks and they explained where different sizes and styles were and they said we could look around while we waited for our consultant. Not even 5 minutes later, my consultant (Debbie) came over and introduced herself. She said she had looked over my profile so she already had an idea of what style I was looking for. She started showing me around the racks and pulling dresses she thought I might like, even though it was before my appointment time and there weren't any rooms available. She was so friendly and really put me at ease. Once a room opened up, she brought us in and helped me into the dresses she had pulled for me. She could tell which ones I was liking and not liking almost as soon as we put them on. You could tell she really cared about helping me and she was very knowledgeable about the dresses. I ended up finding the perfect dress and couldn't be happier. Once you find your dress they take you out front and give you a champagne toast and it makes the whole experience so fun. I would definitely recommend going here to find your dress. I promise, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Hi Amber!

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We are so happy that you felt so at ease and were able to find the perfect gown for you. We strive to give each bride a memorable experience and we are honored to have done that for you! Congratulations! You're going to make a beautiful bride!

-Brenda, Owner

Chelsea Gunther · Married on 10/05/2019

Exactly what I hoped for!

Their selection was great and service was even better! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Hi Chelsea,
    Thank you for the review! I'm thrilled you purchased your dress here and had a great experience. We look forward to seeing you in your dream dress!

Lindsay · Married on 10/04/2019

Finding my dress was such an enjoyable experience. Tess went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and at ease. She made suggestions and even pulled a dress that hadn’t made its way to the floor yet. I will definitely be back with my bridesmaids and mother to find their dresses there.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Hi Lindsay,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you purchased your dress here at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Tess. We look forward to seeing you again!

Sophie · Married on 09/15/2019

Impeccable

Debbie was highly professional, attentive, personable and had great recommendations. Very good selection for they type of gown I was looking for.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Hi Sophie,
    Thank you for the review. We appreciate it! I'm thrilled you purchased your dress here and enjoyed your appointment with Debbie. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Chelsie · Married on 09/14/2019

I don't have any other experience to compare my time at Tie The Knot because it was the first store I went into and ended up purchasing my dress on the spot. We didn't have an appointment as it was a last minute trip and although they recommend making one, they were able to get me in to try on dresses. Whitney was amazing, never pressured me into anything, and actually pulled the dress I ended up saying yes to from the back. I walked in with no idea, or pinterest board, of what I wanted in a wedding dress but left feeling 100x more excited for our big day. Thank you Whitney for making me feel comfortable and selling me the dress of my dreams :)

Sent on 07/09/2018

Hi Chelsie,
    Thank you for the review. We appreciate it. It was wonderful working with you and finding the perfect dress.
    Whitney

Abby · Married on 09/14/2019

I had an amazing time shopping for my wedding dress at Tie the Knot! I had so much fun looking through the dresses and recommend this bridal shop to anyone! Tess was absolutely the best - gave me honest opinions, was so accommodating and helped me find the one!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Hi Abby,
    Thank you for the review. We sincerely appreciate it. We're thrilled you found your dream dress here and enjoyed your time with Tess. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Denna DePas · Married on 09/14/2019

LOVE, absolutely recommend

I absolutely loved Tie the Knot and would recommended to family, friends, strangers, etc. They made the/my experience absolutely wonderful. Can not thank them enough!!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Hi Denna,
    Thank you for the review! I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress at our store and enjoyed your bridal experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Kayla Verkuilen · Married on 09/14/2019

Quick, easy, and so fun!

Whitney was absolutely amazing! Her personality made my experience so fun and carefree and easy! Super bubbly, informative, genuine, honest, and just downright nice! I knew the style I was looking for so it made searching/deciding quite easy but Whitney was seriously great! I was NOT expecting to walk away with my dream dress for the price I paid! Awstruck!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Hi Kayla,
    We're thrilled you found your dream dress and had a great experience with Whitney at our store. Thank you so much for the review! We sincerely appreciate it.

Erin Wallis · Married on 09/14/2019

Best wedding dress experience!

After going to a few other bridal stores, I was a little tired of trying on dresses that I didn't really like. Tie the Knot was fantastic! Whitney worked with us and was able to help me figure out exactly what I wanted and was extremely patient with my indecisiveness. Beautiful store and great big private rooms for trying dresses on. Really loved the experience here and would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Hi Erin,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled to hear about your bridal experience with our store and Whitney and that you found the perfect dress. We look forward to working with you in the months leading up to your wedding.

Taylor · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding dress

This past weekend I went to try on wedding dresses at tie the knot bridal
    Boutique. I went there with my sister to find her dress and we had an excellent experience so I figured I would make toe the knot my first choice and first stop to try on dresses. I couldn’t have been more right in my choice! They have an amazing selection and their consultants are amazing! I personally worked with Debbie and she made the experience even more special! She was so attentive to my likes and dislikes and I left that day with the wedding dress of my dreamland! I am beyond ecstatic and I would recommended tie the knot bridal boutique to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Hi Taylor,
    Congratulations on finding your wedding dress! I'm thrilled you enjoyed your time with Debbie. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it.

Megan Miles · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent customer service

Debbie was fantastic to work with. Very personable, outgoing, made it enjoyable to try on many dresses.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Hi Megan,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found your dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Debbie. We look forward to working with you in the months leading up to your wedding.

Marie Zachmann · Married on 08/31/2019

New Bride - I had no idea what I was doing :)

I’m truly not a shopper, so it was hard to know where to start. I went to all the places suggested (in several areas lol), but nothing matches the service and selection at Tie the Knot. Kara was so fun and helpful to work with, and they have all the dresses they show online. It was an awesome experience, and that’s a lot coming from someone who is not a fan (at all) of shopping. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Hi Marie,
    Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found your wedding dress at Tie the Knot and had a great experience with Kara. We're excited to see you when your dress arrives!

Hannah · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly reccomend!!!!

Whitney was great, really listened to everything I liked and disliked about each dress I tried and helped me pick the perfect gown. They were also super flexible and allowed my bridesmaids to try on gowns while we were there, without setting up a separate appointment. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Hi Hannah,
    Congratulations on finding your wedding gown! We're thrilled you chose Tie the Knot. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with Whitney. We look forward to working with you in the months leading up to your wedding. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it.
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Boeckman · Married on 08/10/2019

Unique, affordable, knowledgeable

Tie the Knot boutique is unlike any other bridal store you will visit. They bring their own style and quality to light. They make the bridal experience affordable and stress free.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Hi Lindsay,
    Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate it. Congratulations on finding your wedding dress! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Rachel · Married on 08/09/2019

Such a great place with an amazing selection of beautiful dresses!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Hi Rachel,
    Love the pictures! Congratulations on finding your dress! Thank you for the review. We appreciate it so much.
  • Sammie

Sammie Atwell · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing Experience!

Before I went to Tie The Knot, I was feeling stressed and discouraged because I hadn't had any luck so far with finding my dream dress and my experiences at bridal shops weren't anything special. Tie The Knot completely changed that! Whitney was so friendly and helpful, she felt like family by the end of my visit. I found so many dresses in my style and price range, I had a hard time choosing! But Whitney went as far as to grab a manikin with the suit color I am using and hold up my bridesmaid dress next to me so I could picture my day! We had a lot of good laughs, and I felt like I was truly being listened to for the first time. I found my dream dress, was given a complimentary glass of champagne to toast my family, and a complimentary bottle of wine to go! I couldn't get over how happy I felt leaving my appointment. Do yourself a favor and go to Tie The Knot for all of your wedding needs!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Hi Sammie,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm so glad you had an amazing appointment with Whitney and you found your dress!! We look forward to working with you again in the months leading up to your wedding. Love that you included the picture! Congratulations!

Jess · Married on 08/03/2019

Wide Selection & Great Service

I had a wonderful experience shopping for my wedding dress. I had three appointments in one day, but the dress selection and service at Tie the Knot far surpassed the others. Melissa was extremely sweet and helpful. I was very grateful for the expertise she shared!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Hi Kari!
    Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so happy that you found your dress here and that you loved your time with Melissa. It was a pleasure helping you find your dream gown! Congratulations!
    -Tie the Knot Bridal

Morgan · Married on 08/03/2019

Love this place!

Whitney was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Hi Morgan,
    Thank you so much for the review! We're thrilled you found your dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Whitney.

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2019

I recently went in, just hoping to find a dress. The staff I worked with was wonderful. She listened to the story of how my fiance and I met and was eager to learn more about me before pulling dresses to try. She pulled several off the racks, all of which matched perfectly for what I was looking for. The discount I received for buying that day was also very helpful, as I just graduated with my Masters and am trying to be budget conscious. Wonderful experience and beautiful dress!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Michelle! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to help you find your dream gown! You are going to make a stunning bride!! We look forward to working with you in the future. Congratulations!

Brenda, Owner

Calanne · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing experience! Their gowns are exquisite and the service was wonderful. They make you feel truly special :)

Sent on 06/25/2018

Hi Calanne,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you had a wonderful experience at our store.
  • Raquel

Raquel Boone · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Experience! :)

The entire staff at Tie the Knot is amazing, fun and friendly. Although, they were all wonderful to work with, my favorite was Whitney! She truly makes you feel comfortable and helps make the entire dress shopping experience even more enjoyable. I am looking forward to going back for my first fitting. ;)

Sent on 01/22/2019

Hi Raquel,
    Thank you for the review and the kind words. We appreciate it! We're thrilled you found your dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your appointment with Whitney; she is a wonderful asset to our team. We look forward to seeing you again too!

Andrea Schultz · Married on 07/13/2019

Shopping for my dress

Whitney was absolutely amazing and made my experience finding the perfect dress so much more special!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Hi Andrea,
    We're thrilled you found the perfect wedding dress here at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Whitney. Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate it.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Staff

Tess was amazing with getting to know me and what I envisioned. She listened and with her knowledge about the gowns in the store, she pulled my favorite (and I wore on my day).

Sent on 09/10/2019

Hi Rachel!
    Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy that Tess was able to help you find your dream gown and that you loved your time here! We loved working with you! Congratulations!
    Ashley - Manager

Allison · Married on 06/15/2019

Whitney is amazing at her job! She made me feel so comfortable and was so helpful! I highly recommend tie the knot! Excellent service!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Hi Allison,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. We're thrilled you purchased your gown at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Whitney. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
    Tie the Knot