Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique Reviews

258 Reviews for Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique

• Z

Zoe Berquist · Married on 05/30/2020

Awesome experience all around

I was very anxious about finding a dress but Whitney made it painless! I would recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Hi Zoe,
    Thank you for the review! We greatly appreciate it. I'm so glad you found your dress here at Tie the Knot and that Whitney assisted you through the bridal experience. We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives.
  • Tamera

Tamera Werkheiser · Married on 05/30/2020

The Dress of my Dreams!

I was very excited to go to a small boutique store in my hometown and this was a wonderful experience. My consultant was so helpful and attentive and made me feel so comfortable. I found my dress at this first appointment and it was so beautiful. They also helped with setting up the appointments with the alterations and ensuring my dress was safely transported. Overall, I would recommend them to anyone in the area looking for a special place with great service.

Sent on 06/08/2020

Hi Tamera,
    Thank you so much for the great review and recommendation. We appreciate it!! I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress at Tie the Knot and had a great experience from the dress purchase through alterations.
  • Ashley

Ashley Preston · Married on 05/24/2020

Highly recommend!

Tie the Knot was the first place that I looked for my wedding dress, and I was able to find my dream dress within an hour. I worked with Debbie and she was so incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and kind. She was very efficient and quickly was able to tell what I liked and did not like which made the entire process seem like a breeze. The boutique itself was adorable, with a large fitting room and great show room that my guests could sit comfortably in. I would definitely recommend making an appointment for the best experience as it did get quite busy while we were there. I could not have asked for a better experience, myself and my guests were all so impressed with Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Hi Ashley,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found your dress here and enjoyed your appointment with Debbie. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Kate Weyenberg · Married on 05/24/2020

The. Best. Experience.

Honestly, I had the best experience here. I came from another bridal boutique that did NOT have the same service. I was very flustered and overwhelmed, so I didn't actually want to go into Tie the Knot (for my third boutique of the day). When I walked in, Tess was immediately helpful and did not pressure me into any gown I did not want to try on. She was completely professional and even gave me my own space to look at each gown before I walked out to the showroom to show my entourage. It was such a pleasant experience. Tess had a great eye and was even the one that chose the dress I will be wearing on my wedding day because she listened to what I was saying! Thank you Tie the Knot for giving me an experience I will never forget. I am so excited I purchased my gown here. & to Tess - keep doing what you are doing!! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Hi Kate!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad that you found your perfect dress and felt totally comfortable with Tess! We love hearing from our brides and we are so honored that you found your dress with us! Congratulations!!
    Best wishes!
    Ashley - Manager, Tie the Knot
  • shelby.lynn.clark

Shelby Clark · Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing Experience!

I grew up in Wisconsin and ended up moving away for grad school and met my fiance. After I moved, my parents moved to New Orleans. My mom and I decided to meet up in Wisconsin for Thanksgiving this year and wanted to go dress shopping together. We ended up choosing Tie the Knot Bridal and couldn't be happier! When I called and booked the appointment, they were able to accommodate us on the only day we had available - which was so great! When we showed up to the appointment, Whitney was so incredibly helpful and amazing! We picked out a few dresses and she ended up choosing a few dresses from what we had selected and she couldn't have been more spot on with what I was dreaming of! I ended up buying one of the dresses she picked out and took it home that day since I would be flying out the next day! Whitney was incredible and I would recommend her to everyone looking for a dress!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Hi Shelby!
    Thank you so much for your kind review!! We are so happy that you came to our store and found your dream dress. Whitney is a wonderful consultant and we're glad you loved working with her. Congratulations on your big day!
    Ashley - Manager

Devon Paulsen · Married on 05/22/2020

Wedding dress shopping

My experience at Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique was wonderful. I worked with Whitney and she was very kind and did a great job picking dresses to try on according to my preferences.

Sent on 07/20/2020

Hi Devon,
    Thank you so much for the review - we appreciate it! I'm thrilled you found your dress here and enjoyed your time with Whitney. We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives.

Alicia Peperak · Married on 05/09/2020

Outstanding Experience

Whitney is flawless. I recommend requesting her. She made me feel like I was her long lost friend. I can't say one bad thing about my experience with Tie the Knot. It's an experience I will never forget. Thank you Whitney!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Hi Alicia,
    Thank you for the review! I appreciate the kind comments. It was fun to see how excited you were when you found "the dress". You were a blast to work with. Thanks again!
    Whitney
  • Emma

Emma Sloma · Married on 03/21/2020

Patient, Helpful, and Found My Dress!

I had the pleasure of working with Whitney for my appointment at Tie the Knot. Let's start with her: Whitney is awesome! I would HIGHLY recommend booking her. She is beyond patient (I tried on over 20 dresses and it took about 2.5 hours …) and suggested other dresses based on the styles I was liking. She never tried to push me into buying a more expensive dress or getting me to pick the dress that she liked. My niece (12) also picked out a couple of dresses (not my style at all, but it was cute) and Whitney didn't even hesitate to let me try them on for her ... I thought that was really cool and made my niece feel special too. Hands down, the best experience I've ever had dress shopping. Plus, she had all of the chairs set up for the girls that came along with me.

All of the dresses were well-organized, well-displayed, and there was even a smaller section for the discount "as-is" dresses. Most of the dresses I tried on were in the $1,100 - $1600 range, but there were definitely some great deals in the "as-is" section! One of the designers they have is EXCLUSIVE to Tie the Knot, so you won't see that designer sold anywhere else in the area. I thought that was awesome!

The dressing room was spacious, very clean, and had mirrors. The mirrors were helpful since there were a couple times where I tried on a dress and knew it didn't even pay to show the girls because I didn't care for it. Again, Whitney was gracious when that happened.

if I could rate higher than 5 stars I would! Go to Tie the Knot to get your wedding dress!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Hi Emma,
    Thank you for the awesome review! We sincerely appreciate it. I have printed this out and will share with Whitney. I'm thrilled you found the perfect wedding dress here at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Whitney. We look forward to seeing you again and working with you in the months leading up to your wedding.
  • Stacy

Stacy Salzsieder · Married on 03/14/2020

Best Experience

Even though, I said, "Yes" to a dress at a different bridal shop this was by far my best experience with dress shopping. Melissa made me feel very special and comfortable in the dressing room! I would definitely suggest checking them out for a bridal gown!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Hi Stacy,
    I'm so glad you had a great experience here at Tie the Knot with Melissa. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it.
  • Kendall

Kendall Doersch · Married on 03/10/2020

Great Experience

TIe the Knot made buying my wedding gown a great experience. Whitney did a great job of making the appointment run smoothly and made me feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend this store to all brides!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Hi Kendall,
    Thank you for the review! We sincerely appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found the perfect wedding dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Whitney.
  • Shelby

Shelby Hearley · Married on 02/29/2020

Stunning gowns & Great customer service!

Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique has an overwhelmingly amount of BEAUTIFUL gowns - in all price ranges and sizes!! Whitney is an absolutely amazing consultant with a ton of patience and understanding. She was able to find quite a few stunning gowns IN my price range and IN my size - which was very important for me since I was buying my gown "off the rack". I would recommend this boutique to any bride looking for a stunning and unique gown. Top notch customer service and an incredible experience!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Hi Shelby,
    Thank you so much for your review! We are so excited that you loved your time with Whitney and that you were able to find the perfect gown! You are going to look so stunning!
    Congratulations!
    Ashley C - Manager
    Tie the Knot

Sarah Lawrence · Married on 02/29/2020

Personalized perfection

This shop really gives you a personalized experience. I love how much they listened to me and helped me find the perfect dress. It truly made my dress shopping experience very pleasurable.

Sent on 05/27/2020

Hi Sarah,
    I'm thrilled you had a great experience at our store. Thank you for the review! We sincerely appreciate it.

Sydney Zilch · Married on 02/14/2020

Great selection, helpful staff!

I just purchased my wedding dress from Tie the Knot. They had a wonderful selection of dresses that were laid out very clearly. The lady I worked with was extremely nice, helpful, and not pushing me to make a decision just to make a sale. They were very patient with me and very helpful with all my questions. I got an amazing dress at a wonderful price!!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Hi Sydney,
    Congratulations on finding the perfect wedding dress! Thank you for the great review - we appreciate it! We'll see you when your dress comes in.
  • Brooke

Brooke Lauritzen · Married on 02/05/2020

Looooveeee!

Whitney is amazing!!!! Her knowledge and helpfulness made my bridal appointment so fun and stress free. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Hi Brooke,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your time with Whitney and found the perfect wedding dress. We look forward to working with you in the months leading up to your wedding.
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Bloechl · Married on 01/25/2020

Fun, exciting and lovely

Our consultant Tess was amazing! She listened to everything I wanted in a dress, but was not afraid to have me try on things that I didn't think I wanted. She ended up picking the dress I purchased based on what we were talking about! So happy!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Hi Alyssa,
    Congratulations on finding your wedding dress! I'm thrilled you found your dress here at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Tess. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it.
  • Krysta

Krysta Litersky · Married on 01/18/2020

Wonderful Experience

I was looking forward to finding the perfect wedding dress but dreaded the process of trying them on. Debbie made the experience wonderful! She was so sweet and made us feel at home from the moment we walked in. Debbie was very knowledgeable, she listened to what I was looking for and made suggestions as to other dresses. She also helped me to picture my wedding day rather than just being in the store. Other stores did not compare to the quality of the dresses at Tie and Knot. My bridesmaids and I are looking forward to purchasing their dresses here soon!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Hi Krysta,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you purchased your dream wedding gown at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Debbie. We look forward to working with you in the months leading up to your wedding.

Dayna · Married on 12/28/2019

Quality was awesome!

Quality of everything was great! The service was fantastic and my dress is perfect!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Hi Dayna!
    Thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled that you loved your experience here. It was a pleasure working with you!
    -Tie the Knot

Kaitlin Soleski · Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent Experience

My experience at Tie the Knot was absolutely perfect. I sent in a few pictures of dresses I liked before my appointment- they had them pulled and ready for me to try on. They also let me look at the rack and pull some. Debbie was extremely helpful while trying on dresses. She clipped them so they actually looked good on me. She asked me my opinion of every dress and listened to what I had to say. Overall, my experience could not have gone better.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Hi Kaitlin,
    Congratulations on finding your wedding dress! We're thrilled you found your dress at Tie the Knot and that Debbie was so helpful. We look forward to working with you in the months leading up to your wedding. Thank you for the review!

Katie · Married on 10/26/2019

Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique made the experience of finding my wedding dress so smooth! I went into my appointment somewhat pessimistic because I knew that I was going to need an extended size. Tess was amazing to work with and made the whole process super painless! I will absolutely recommend Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique to anyone who is in the process of finding the wedding dress of their dreams, just as I did!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Hi Katie,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found your dream wedding dress here at Tie the Knot. We look forward to working with you in the future.
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Redlin · Married on 10/25/2019

Tess Was Amazing to Work With And The Dresses Are Beautiful!

Tess was amazing in helping me find my dream dress. I shopped at many stores but Tie the Knot had dresses that were unlike the others.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Hi Chelsea,
    Congratulations on finding your bridal gown! I'm thrilled you enjoyed your time with Tess and loved our dresses. We look forward to working with you in the months leading up to your wedding.
    Thank you for the review!

Mollie · Married on 10/19/2019

Ashley was awesome from start to finish. She asked all the important questions and was very knowledgeable. She was so sweet and helped find the perfect dress for me! I couldn’t be happier, I would definitely recommend coming here!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Hi Mollie,
    We're so excited that you found your dream wedding dress at Tie the Knot! Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate it! We look forward to working with you in the future.
  • Kira

Kira · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Dress Shop For Sure!

Tie the Knot has been an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! The style of dress I originally thought I wanted wasn’t super flattering on my body but there were so many other options. Debbie was extremely patient with me and listened t the feedback I gave from each of the dresses. She ultimately ended up pulling a dress that I would have never tried on if I was browsing myself that I absolutely fell in love with!!! Not only did they help me find my dream gown, the staff also helped all of my bridesmaids find beautiful dresses as well. Everything was handled so professionally and questions were promptly responded to. They have something for everyone and were conscious of my budget which I appreciated. Their entire staff is wonderful and I would 100% recommend this store to anyone looking for a bridal gown, bridesmaids dresses, formal gowns, etc. you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Hi Kira,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found your dream wedding dress here and had a great experience. Wedding congratulations to you and your husband and best wishes for a wonderful life together.
    Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2019

Great experience

They all make you feel super comfortable, all workers are friendly/accommodate to your needs! Absolutely loved coming here!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Brittany! Thank you so much for this kind review. We are thrilled that you felt so comfortable here and we loved working with you! Congratulations!!

Kayla · Married on 10/05/2019

I worked with Whitney and couldn't have asked for a better representative. She helped me find the perfect dress for my big day and was very attentive and a great listener to what I was looking for. The entire staff was very professional and was able to see that moment where we found 'the dress'. I can't wait to continue working with them for the rest of my wedding party.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Hi Kayla,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found your dress at Tie the Knot Bridal. We look forward to working with you in the future, as well.
    Tie the Knot

Cassandra · Married on 10/05/2019

My experience at Tie The Knot Bridal Boutique was absolutely phenomenal. If shopping for a wedding dress was something you did multiple times in your life, I would keep coming back to this place and this place only! I will always recommend this boutique to any future bride. Whitney was my consultant and let me tell you...I was very worried about who my consultant was going to be, how they treated me and how they would make me feel and Whitney was AMAZING. The entire process went smooth, she gave honest feedback and made me feel beautiful. My family and best friend loved her as well! I also didn’t feel an ounce of pressure or rushed at all during my appointment. This experience really was far beyond what I expected.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Hi Cassandra,
    Congratulations on finding your bridal gown! I love the pictures. Thank you for the review. We sincerely appreciate it. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with Whitney; we think she's a pretty good consultant too! (I'll share the pictures with her.)
    Brenda, Owner