Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique Reviews

258 | Green Bay, WI

258 Reviews for Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique

Lindsey Halvorsen · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Whitney was wonderful!

I had such an amazing at Tie the Knot! Whitney was so kind and amazingly helpful - not to mention PATIENT! She seemed genuinely excited for me try on a gown that I requested they bring in as a loaner from the designer and was ad excited as I was when I LOVED IT!! Cannot wait to wear my dress- I may never take it off!! THANK YOU, TIE THE KNOT!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Hi Lindsey,
    We're thrilled you found the perfect dress here and enjoyed your time with Whitney. Thank you for the review. We appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you in your dress!

D P · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Super helpful and kind!

They were the kindest people I’ve met in my dress searching experience and I went all over! They are super accommodating and took me in both times I randomly showed up even when they were busy and I didn’t have an appointment. Found my dress on the second go!! Thank you Ashley!!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Hello,
    Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate it and I'll share it with Ashley. I'm so happy you found your dress here and enjoyed your bridal experience with Ashley.

Heather Bartell · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Stress Free Experience

I went shopping in Milwaukee the week before and thought being in a larger city I would have more options. I was wrong, Tie the Knot had by far more options than any place I went. I didn't ever feel rushed to get out of the store. Even when I knew I had found the dress but was nervous about making the commitment. They let me stay in my dress as long as I needed and let me continue to try on as long as I wanted. They were flexible with the payment process and worked with me.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Hi Heather,
    Congratulations on finding your dream wedding dress! We're thrilled you had a great experience here at Tie the Knot. We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives.
    Thank you for the review!

Juliana Rynish · Getting married on 08/28/2020

great atmosphere and friendly staff!

they were awesome! michelle was my consultant and she was very patient with my large group that came with me. she helped me find the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Hi Juliana,
    Thank you for your review - we so appreciate it! We are so glad that you were able to find the perfect gown with Michelle's help! Congratulations on your big day!!
    Thank you!
    Ashley - Manager
  • ashley

ashley · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Perfect Wedding Dress Shopping Experience

Love, love, love! Tie the Knot & Melissa were an absolute joy to work with. I could not have enjoyed the experience anymore, it was perfect. This was the first time I tried on dresses & it was so fun. I actually ended up getting a dress that day. If you are in the Green Bay area definitely be sure to visit them.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Hi Ashley,
    I'm thrilled you purchased your dress here at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Melissa. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for your review. We appreciate it.
    Thank you!
  • Emily

Emily Strehlow · Getting married on 08/22/2020

I loved my experience

I absolutely loved my experience here! Whitney was amazing and knew what I was looking for right away!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Hi Emily,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your bridal experience with Whitney. We look forward to seeing you again in the months leading up to your wedding.
  • Brianna

Brianna Lindow · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Loved my experience!

Finding my wedding dress at Tie The Knot Bridal Boutique was super fun! All the people were so nice, and they listened to what I was looking for! I can't wait to see my dress when it's all done!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Hi Brianna,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found your dress at Tie the Knot. I love your pictures! We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Stenson · Getting married on 08/14/2020

Perfect Bridal Boutique

I walked in the store for my appointment on a Saturday, so it was fairly busy, but the staff was very helpful and friendly. While waiting for my room, they had me (and my MOH) browse for dresses I liked. There’s a lot to choose, even bridesmaid/mother of dresses. I honestly didn’t think I’d be able to narrow it down to even a top three, but I found the one thanks to Ashley, Michelle and my MOH.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Hi Elizabeth,
    Congratulations on finding your wedding dress! We're so excited for you. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. We look forward to working with you in the months leading up to your wedding.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2020

Efficient, fun dream day!

I'm a 30-year old bride who has been looking forward to the day I could go shopping for my dream wedding gown. I value professionalism and efficiency and was hoping to find a bridal shop where I could have that experience.

I researched various gown shops in the Northeast WI area, as I live in Green Bay. I chose Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique (Green Bay) because of the rave reviews I read online and heard from friends who had either purchased their gowns or bridesmaid gowns from there.

I decided to make one appointment with just one bridal shop at first, hoping to find my gown on the first day. I emailed Tie the Knot to request an appointment, and I heard back from Whitney the morning of the next business day. She was so upbeat and friendly in her email that I knew I selected the right starting place!

The day of my appointment, my mom and I arrived about 25 minutes early to look at the gown selections ahead of time. My consultant, Tess, took the time to show us where the different types of gowns were hanging up and after I described what I was looking for, she pulled additional gowns for me after I picked a couple out, too. She also showed me various color swatches and material types for my bridesmaid dresses.

Tess was professional, friendly, and really listened to what I was looking for. She was very kind, too, to my "bride tribe" that came with - my mom, dad, grandma, and future mother-in-law.

I had a very specific style in mind - a princess-style ball gown that shimmered/sparkled and had a corset top. I also wanted to try on one mermaid dress just to see what it looked like. For the veil, I wanted a glitter look as well. When hearing that I wanted off-the-shoulder sleeves she helped me pick out the style of those that I wanted, too.

I tried on 8 dresses approximately, and I said YES to the dress that day - and it was one that Tess had picked out after hearing what I was looking for. I actually preferred the dresses she chose for me compared to the ones I chose! And she picked out a perfect mermaid dress for me to try on just so I could see what it looked like.

She was patient answering my family's questions and so helpful.

Tess was efficient and quick at helping me get into each dress and envision what the dress would look like when it's altered to the correct size. She was also knowledgeable on trends (I wanted a dress that not many other brides choose). She did not pull any dresses that were out of my stated budget. In fact, when I chose the gown, I didn't even look at the price first, so I'm glad that Tess only brought gowns in my budget, otherwise I might've been tempted to overspend!

When I chose my dress, Tess helped my family celebrate with a champagne toast (they even had sparkling juice for my grandma who doesn't drink!) and pictures. They have a cute "I said yes!" sign to hold for pictures. In addition, I received a complimentary bottle of wine (which is really good) and Tess also answered some questions I had about Du Bois formal wear, which my fiancé and I were thinking of using and now will be.

Regarding their gown selection, they had so many different styles - and the sizes they carry in store will fit most everybody, either through the use of clips to hold back excess material (Tess was great at getting the clips tight as the gowns were large on me) or just the dress itself. It's refreshing to see average sizes represented. My mom commented that she liked how they had a plus-size mannequin in the window.

I was measured for the custom fit at the end of my appointment, and I'm excited to see how it looks when fitted.

For reference for the type of gown I chose, I picked out the Martin Thornburg Mon Cheri collection 118281 Coda A-line ball gown with boned bodice.

I highly recommend Tie the Knot - Green Bay for anyone looking to have a customized and special gown shopping day. I can't stop looking at photos of the gown I chose!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Hi Sarah,
    Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found your dress at Tie the Knot and that you're bridal experience with Tess lived up to your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives!

Stephanie Pinno · Married on 08/08/2020

Easy Day, thanks to Tie the Knot!

I LOVED my experience. Ashley helped calmed my nerves right off the get go and was so helpful! She was very personal with me, and I felt like she was one of my long time friends. I was happy with how organized everything was and how quickly and seamless everything went.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Hi Stephanie,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm so glad you found the perfect dress here and enjoyed your bridal experience with Ashley. I'll definitely share your review with her. We look forward to seeing you again in the months leading up to your wedding.

• Brittnee

Brittnee Diedrich · Married on 08/06/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Working with Whitney was incredible! She listens to what you want and bring you that dress. If there is something you want she will find it. She is compassionate and loves her brides! She made me so excited and comfortable! It truest was an amazing experience!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Hi Brittnee,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. We're thrilled you found your dream dress at Tie the Knot and you enjoyed your time with Whitney. We looking forward to seeing you in the months leading up to your wedding.
  • Lisa

Lisa Schmidt · Married on 07/25/2020

Absolutely amazing bridal boutique!

I had an absolutely incredible experience at Tie the Knot shopping for my perfect wedding dress! They had an amazing selection of dresses and I honestly thought they were all beautiful.
    Melissa was phenomenal and after trying on only one gown she knew what to put me in next to fit what I was looking for and that ended up being my dress! I felt like I had 100% of her attention and that she was committed to making my experience the best that it could be; thank you so much Melissa!
    I am also planning on coming back to Tie the Knot to look for bridesmaid dresses because of the wonderful experience that I had there shopping for my wedding dress.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Hi Lisa,
    Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found your dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your bridal experience with Melissa. We look forward to seeing you again for bridesmaids dresses.
  • Jenna

Jenna Terek · Married on 07/25/2020

Found my perfect dress!

I worked with Ashley at Tie The Knot Bridal and I couldn't have had a better experience. I wasn't anticipating finding my dress the first place I went, but the selection was great and had they had tons of different styles to choose from in various budgets. Ashley was wonderful to work with! I was pretty nervous about the experience, but she put me at ease and made it so fun. I almost wish I wouldn't have found my dress so quickly, just so I could do it again!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Hi Jenna!
    Thank you so much for your kind review, I really appreciate it!! I had so much fun working with you and I am so glad you loved your time here. You're going to make a beautiful bride!
    Thank you!!
    Ashley - Tie the Knot

Hannah Olejniczak · Married on 07/11/2020

10/10 Would Recommend

I have had a lot of friends find their wedding dress here. I had my appointment with Whitney and she did an excellent job meeting all of my needs! Tie the Knot really went above and beyond to make sure I felt beautiful and they had an excellent selection.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Hi Hannah!
    Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you enjoyed your time and find your perfect gown with Whitney! We love that your friends referred you here and that you had your dream experience! Congratulations!!
    Ashley C - Manager
    Tie the Knot

Kim Leinon · Married on 07/04/2020

Tie the Knot Experience on 11-2

My experience with Whitney at Tie the Knot was unbelievable. She was knowledgable, kind, honest, and professional. There was a bridal expo going on and she still focused on my appointment and helping me to find my dress. We had a corner to ourselves for me to model the dresses. I wouldn't be happier with the price, quality, and experience. I even left and went to another bridal place to look before making my final decision, and they were completely happy and OK with that. I even got a bottle of wine as a complimentary gift in the end! I would highly recommend Tie the Knot in Green Bay. I didn't work with any of the other ladies, but Whitney was awesome.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Hi Kim,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found your dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Whitney. Enjoy the bottle of wine! We look forward to seeing you again during the months leading up to your wedding.
  • F

Francesca Lindley · Married on 06/27/2020

Easy, breezy, and beautiful

Tie the Knot is an amazing bridal shop that has tons of gorgeous options to choose from for any size of bride. Melissa made it so easy to find the perfect dress! She listened and was honest about everything that I was trying on. She also wanted to hear the good, bad, and ugly so that she could help find my dream dress. There were a lot of laughs and of course some tears. I would recommend going to Tie the Knot over any place in the area and surrounding areas!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Hi Francesca,
    Thank you so much for the awesome review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found your dream dress at our store and enjoyed your appointment with Melissa. We look forward to seeing you in the months leading up to your wedding.
  • Maddie

Maddie Zastrow · Married on 06/27/2020

Had a wonderful time at Tie the Knot!

I had a wonderful time at Tie the Knot. Whitney was great and so helpful. She listened to what I wanted, even though I wasn't too sure, and ended up pulling the perfect dress for me. I didn't feel pressured at all and she was great with the group of people I brought with me.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Hi Maddie,
    Congratulations on finding your dress! I'm thrilled you had a great experience with Whitney. We look forward to working with you in the months leading up to your wedding. Thank you for the review. We appreciate it!
  • Courtlynn

Courtlynn Buntrock · Married on 06/27/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Tie the Knot was my first stop for wedding dress shopping. So many dresses to choose from! Debbie was so helpful and knowledgable on all the dresses in the store. I instantly fell in love with the Essence of Australia line and after going to multiple different dress stores I ended up back at Tie the Knot to say "yes" to my dress! Thank you Debbie and the Tie the Knot team!

Sent on 07/07/2020

Hi Courtlynn,
    Congratulations! Your wedding day looks perfect! Thank you so much for including the pictures - I love them! Thank you so much for the review - we appreciate it!

Hannah Yagodinski · Married on 06/20/2020

I felt so comfortable!

I had a blast at Tie The Knot! My consultant Kara was amazing as it was my first time dress shopping and I really didn’t know what I wanted. She listened to my likes and dislikes with every gown and helped me dodge gowns that had those dislike pieces. Kara could see I was a little nervous and was a funny person to talk to and joke around with. When I found my dress, the whole staff was so supportive! Many of my friends recommended Tie The Knot to me and now I know why!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Hi Hannah,
    Congratulations on finding your wedding dress! That's so exciting. I'm thrilled you had a good experience at Tie the Knot and with Kara. She's a great person and an amazing addition to our staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the months leading up to your wedding.
    Tie the Knot
  • Kristie

Kristie Leigh · Married on 06/20/2020

Completely perfect

I had the the same person both times I tried dresses on. I love how personal she was. I felt my mom there w me each time I tried my dress on and cried,, she was right there with me. She made me feel so comfortable during the whole thing.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Hi Kristie,
    Thank you for the review! We are so honored that your purchased your dress at Tie the Knot and felt so comfortable in our surroundings and with your consultant. We look forward to see you again!
  • Jessica

Jessica Bloom · Married on 06/20/2020

Great Experience!

This was a perfect experience. An associate Jessica that works there was beyond easy to interact with and makes you feel comfortable. After trying on dresses based on my preferences she grabbed a dress that I wouldn't have thought of looking at and it was perfect. Nice to have such a great selection of dresses and knowledgeable staff. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Hi Jessica,
    Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found your dream wedding dress here and enjoyed your bridal experience with Jessica. We look forward to seeing you when your dress arrives.
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 06/19/2020

Amazing service!

I had the best experience here

Sent on 09/26/2019

Hi Morgan,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you had a great experience here and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Tiffany Janikowski · Married on 06/13/2020

Simply Amazing!

Melissa was absolutely amazing to work with!! The whole store is great! They have so many beautiful gowns! I’m glad I found the one at Tie The Knot!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Hi Tiffany,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm so happy you found your gown here at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your appointment with Melissa. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Rachel Krouth · Married on 06/06/2020

Tie The Knot Bridal

Fabulous service, Melissa called to introduce herself to me before the visit. She was cheerful and SO helpful in finding my dream dress!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Hi Rachel,
    Thank you for the review - we appreciate it! I'm so glad you found your dream dress and enjoyed your time with Melissa. We look forward to seeing you when your dress arrives.

Marissa · Married on 05/30/2020

Nothing less than amazing!

I had the pleasure of working with Whitney at Tie the Knot and from the moment I walked in the door knew it was going to be a great experience. Whitney asked what I was looking for, let us pick out some dresses and then she brought some in as well. It ultimately came down to two dresses and she was fantastic at asking questions to move my thinking process about each dress, but always focusing on the positives. I would highly recommend Tie the Knot to any bride who is looking to feel comfortable and confident in their dress search!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Hi Marissa,
    Congratulations on finding your wedding dress! I'm thrilled you had a wonderful experience at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Whitney. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it.