Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique Reviews

258 Reviews for Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin Lachapelle · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Experience

Whitney was great to work with. Everything about my appointment was easy and fun. She listened to what I had in mind style wise and pulled all the right dresses.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Hi Kaitlin,
    Thank you for the review - we appreciate it! I'll be sure to share it with Whitney. I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress here. We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives!
  • Sarah

Sarah Tourville · Getting married on 04/10/2021

The perfect dress shopping experience!

I had originally found my dress at another bridal shop before going to tie the knot and when I couldn't find something that I loved more since i had already found MY dress I was over joyed that they were able to order my dress! I knew that I would rather order my dress through Tie the Knot over any other bridal shop since they were so amazing and fun to work with.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Hi Sarah,
    Congratulations on finding your dream dress! I'm thrilled we are able to order the dress for you. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives!
    Brenda and Kara
  • Sydney

Sydney Herman · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Fun and easy to work with!

Ashley made everything fun and made me feel so comfortable!

Sent on 06/01/2020

Hi Sydney,
    I'm thrilled you found your wedding dress here and enjoyed your appointment with Ashley. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it.
  • Elissa

Elissa Tassoul · Getting married on 03/20/2021

Amazing staff and selection

So glad I was able to go here to find the perfect dress for my wedding. Ashley was super patient and helpful while trying on multiple dresses and the selection they have made finding the perfect dress possible!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Hi Elissa,
    I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your appointment with Ashley. We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives. Thank you so much for the review - we appreciate it!
  • Courtney

Courtney Ingraham · Getting married on 02/13/2021

The staff is amazing!

I had such a great experience finding my dress at Tie the Knot! I was not expecting to find my dress, but Melissa was so helpful and understood what I was looking for. She was so nice when I explained my situation of having ankle surgery 3 months ago and being unable to not put pressure on my ankle for 2 months during quarantine made it very hard to not put on weight. She made me feel so good about myself and gave me the extra time I needed which was very nice. Thank you Melissa and Tie the Knot for helping me find my dress! It is definitely what I have been dreaming of!

Sent on 05/30/2020

Hi Courtney,
    You're so welcome, Courtney! I'm thrilled you found the wedding dress of your dreams and enjoyed your time with Melissa. We hope your ankle continues to heal so your walk down the aisle is perfect. Thank you for the awesome review - we appreciate it!!

Haley Kamps · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Found my dress!

Whitney was amazing!! She helped me find the perfect dress and made it super fun!

Sent on 05/19/2020

Hi Haley,
    Congratulations on finding the perfect wedding dress! I'm thrilled you found your dress here and enjoyed your appointment with Whitney. We look forward to seeing you again the in months leading up to your wedding.
  • Corrina

Corrina Dart · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Thank you!

Tie the Knot completely exceeded my expectations. Tess was phenomenal and knew EXACTLY what I was looking for! Could not have asked for a better experience. Thanks so much!

Sent on 06/03/2020

Hi Corrina,
    Thank you for the great review - we appreciate it! I'm thrilled you had a great experience with Tess and found the perfect dress! We're excited for you!
  • Brittney

Brittney Hendricks · Getting married on 01/01/2021

Wonderful!

I came here after a terrible appointment that morning. I told my consultant, Renee, about the terrible time I had. She did everything in her power to make sure I had a wonderful experience. I had pictures of what I had in mind and she understood completely what I was looking for. I went in bummed about my previous appointment and left with the most perfect dress (which happened to be half of my original budget!) Normally I don’t write reviews but her effort to make my day magical deserves recognition!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Hi Brittney,
    We're thrilled you found your dress at Tie the Knot and we really appreciate the review. I'm so glad we were able to turn your day around. We look forward to seeing you again when you're dress arrives!
  • Tara

Tara Pichelmeyer · Getting married on 11/21/2020

The best around!

I was recommended to check out this shop by a few friends and I am so glad I did. I went to this store and didn't even need to look any further. Whitney was my consultant, she did a AMAZING job and making me feel comfortable, sticking to my budget and listening to the styles I was set on but helping me feel open to trying on other styles. I would recommend Tie The Knot Bridal Boutique all day everyday! Thank you!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Hi Tara!
    Thank you for your kind review! We so appreciate it! It is such a great feeling when you find your perfect gown and we are thrilled that Whitney was able to help you find yours. Congratulations!!
    Ashley - Manager
  • Melanie

Melanie Brunner · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Def would recommend

Melissa was so wonderful! She was so patient, and really helped me to see what I wanted! Great experience!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Hi Melanie,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I will share this with Melissa too. I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress at Tie the Know and enjoyed your appointment with Melissa. We'll see you when your dress arrives!
  • Kayla

Kayla Suwyn · Getting married on 11/13/2020

Great Service!

I found TTK on Facebook and immediately fell in love with their options and the way they treated their customers. I sent them a list of my top dresses and Ashley had them all pulled before I even got there! She was super optimistic that I would find my dress and I DID! She even pulled veils for me, the appointment just went on without a hitch. I will definitely be recommending TTK to all my friends.

Sent on 05/26/2020

Hi Kayla,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found your dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Ashley. We love word of mouth referrals and look forward to working with your friends in the future.

Courtney Howe · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Great experience with Tie the Knot!

I recently purchased my wedding dress at Tie the Knot a couple weeks back and went into it excited, but nervous. TTK was my first of two appts, right when they opened on a Saturday morning, and I never even made it to that second appt. Renée was great to work with, and made my experience a comfortable and special experience with the ones I love. So thankful and excited for the day my dress comes!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Hi Courtney,
    Thank you or the review; we appreciate it! I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your bridal experience with Renee. We look forward to seeing you when your dress arrives!
  • Valyssa

Valyssa · Getting married on 10/31/2020

One of my best experiences trying on dresses

Whitney was amazing to work with and super helpful! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a dress!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Hi Valyssa,
    Congratulations on finding your dream wedding dress! I'm so glad you enjoyed your appointment with Whitney. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it.
  • Leah

Leah Leja · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Wedding gown shopping

Whitney was an excellent dress assistant! She was cheerful and fun to work with throughout the day and had plenty of patience when I couldn’t make up my mind! She made my family and I feel welcome and comfortable and helped me find the perfect dress within my price range. I would highly recommend Whitney and Tie the Knot!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Jennifer Eldridge · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Professional, fun and amazing

Melissa assisted me initially trying on dresses and helped me to find my dress. She was very professional but fun and informative at the same time. Whitney was able to sneak me in 2 days later even though I didn't have an appointment so that I could try the dress on one more time to show my family and make my final decision. Overall it was a magical experience!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Hi Jennifer,
    Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it. I'm so glad you found the perfect dress at our store and Whitney was able to squeeze you in. We look forward to see you again in the months leading up to your wedding.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Gollakner · Getting married on 10/03/2020

The perfect dress experience

Went here and got melissa. She was great!! Left to go to another dress appointment but wish I would of just done the deal and ended with them because it was perfect experience!!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Hi Stephanie,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm so glad you found the perfect dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your appointment time with Melissa. We look forward to seeing you when your dress arrives.
  • Erin

Erin Sirianni · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Amazing experience!

Melissa helped both my mom AND me find our wedding dresses! She was so genuine + pulled dresses that worked well for us. There was a wide variety of styles/brands in the store. I had a fantastic day finding the perfect dress!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Hi Erin,
    Congratulations on finding the perfect dress! And your Mom too! I'm thrilled you both had a wonderful experience with Melissa. It was a pleasure meeting you both. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it.

Rachel Christianson · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Service

Renee helped me find my dress on my very first time dress shopping! I had an amazing time, and the process was so easy. I only have about 4 months until my wedding, so finding a dress I could get in time was key. Renee helped me find a dress that I could take home that same day, but it also fit me like a glove! It was a little crazy with Skyping in my Mother in Law and MOH, but Renee was amazing through the whole appointment. I would definitely recommend going to Tie The Knot to find your dress!

Sent on 05/31/2020

Hi Rachel,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress here and enjoyed your time with Renee. The dress looked amazing on you!
    Brenda, Owner

Karli Boulton · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Tie The Knot Bridal Boutique

Melissa was very helpful in helping me find my dress. She has a great personality and makes you feel very comfortable!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Hi Karli,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found your dress here and enjoyed your appointment with Melissa. We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives.

Kayla · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Amazing experience

Melissa and the staff at Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique made my experience of trying on wedding dresses amazing!! I cannot express enough my appreciation for the kindness, upbeat attitude, and accommodations provided. They went above and beyond to offer the best customer service. The dresses were amazing and the store was clean, organized, and fresh. I would highly recommend visiting the boutique for your dream wedding dress!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Hi Kayla,
    Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate it. I'm thrilled you had an amazing experience while finding the perfect wedding dress. We can't wait to see you again when your dress arrives!
  • Tami

Tami Schneider · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Whitney was an angel!

Whitney and tie the knot went above and beyond to make this experience special! She had an entire tool kit of clips, elastics, and lace swatches so she could show me as best she could how the dress would fit after alterations, etc. She showed me different options I could do with straps, added material in the busy for modesty, etc. She listened to all of my opinions and showed me the best selection of dresses for ME!
    When I found "the one" we were both blubbering with tears! She was truly happy finding me the PERFECT dress!
    The experience I had at tie the knot doesn't even compare to the (poor) experience I had at another bridal shop (Elaine's). Tie the Knot goes above and beyond in every way to make you feel special!
    I will have to come back to edit my review after my wedding when I can share pictures of the beautiful dress!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Hi Tami,
    Congratulations on finding your dress! Thank you for including the pictures - love them! I'm thrilled you had a great experience with Whitney and found your dress here at Tie the Knot. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! I'll definitely share this with Whitney.

Lindsey Fischer · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Tie the Knot is the Best

Whitney was fantastic! So Helpful and amazing service!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Hi Lindsey,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm so glad you found the perfect dress here and enjoyed your time with Whitney.
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Birr · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Friendly, lots of options, and comfortable!

Melissa was great she made my experience great.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Hi Tiffany,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. We're thrilled you found your dress here at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Melissa. We look forward to seeing you again in the months leading up to your wedding.
  • · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Experience

This bridal store was my very favorite of the couple that I went too. Ashley was extremely fun and easy to work with and not pushy! My experience here was one I will never forget and I am so glad that I got my dream wedding dress from here!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Hello,
    I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Ashley. We really appreciate the review. Thank you!!

Mckenzie Cherney · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Great Experience

After two bad experiences at other bridal shops, I had a great experience at Tie the Knot. The staff was very attentive and listened to what I wanted. I felt comfortable and respected. My family had a great time and we got to celebrate with champagne!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Hi Mckenzie,
    Thank you for your review - we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you loved your experience here and felt so comfortable. You're going to make a beautiful bride!! Congratulations!!
    Ashley - Manager