Tidewater Diamond Reviews

3 | Chesapeake, VA

3 Reviews for Tidewater Diamond

Grace · Married on 12/17/2016

We looked at several places before we found Tidewater Diamonds. The other places gave us over-priced estimates and had very few options. I had two family diamonds that I wanted to put in ring together with white and rose gold. They showed me several options and I found one that I really liked. The settings were not big enough on the ring I chose for my diamonds so they quickly found another supplier with a very similar ring that would allow them to buy the setting and add bigger heads themselves. The setting they found was beautiful and just what I wanted- and the price was great! Great quality and great people!

Sent on 11/23/2016

We went to several venders before finding Tidewater Diamond. Other venders gave us the used car treatment and we caught them in several misrepresentations of the facts. Tidewater Diamond personnel make you feel at home and comfortable asking anything. They also offer information they feel is helpful without asking. Other venders tell you what you want to hear. Tidewater Diamond provide honest opinions about the jewelry even if it is negative. They go above and beyond to be helpful and get back to you very fast answering your questions. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/30/2015

John · event on 12/27/2014

Loved my experience with Tidewater Diamond. They were very professional, courteous and responsive. I'd happily do business with them again.

Sent on 01/23/2015