153 Reviews for tidebuy

Veils (2)
Flower Girls (1)
153 tidebuy Reviews

0.8

I purchased a very cute dress online, although it was inexpensive it was well wrapped and the lace was not poor quality but it was WAYYYY to small. I am a NORMAL woman (size 8) being this is a dress shop, I purchased a 10. Not only was the dress to small but the waste line was for a petite and 2 inches too high. When I tried to return the dress I was asked to ship it to them and they would refund me $32 out of the over $100 I paid. This is not acceptable, customer service is very poor and you can tell they are using a translating service as the fonts from sentence to sentence dont match. DONT BUYS THESE DRESSES unless you are a size 0 or petite. Not made for real women.

Profile Picture dawn, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The dress is everything that my daughter wanted for her senior prom dress. Great workmanship and material. Perfect fit, based on the measurements I took for her dress. Since there is not a custom made option its very important to get the right measurements, no up sizing necessary.

Profile Picture jewel, 7/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Undergarments, Shoes, Jewelry, Hair Accessories
0.5

Don't waste you money and don't trust their refund policy. I have ordered the standard size dress with price of $121 . When this dress arrived, it was remotely similar to one on a website. I have immediately contacted the customer service and requested return. The customer service advise me that I have to pay $40 to ship this dress to their warehouse in Los Angeles (I live in LA!), and upon receipt they will refund $50.00. So, at the end I have to jump through the hoops to get $10.00. You better stay away from this company

Profile Picture INNA, 6/30/18, 1 Review
1.4

Avoid wedding catastrophe and DO NOT order from this company. I am an avid online shopper and have never experienced the unprofessionalism as I have with Tidebuy. I should have trusted my instinct when I noticed the spelling and grammatical errors on their website. I would suggest using reliable companies such as Eshakti, Nordstrom, Modcloth, JCrew, and/or Amazon. These are all companies I have purchased and returned clothing items with no hassle.
Timeline of my poor experience with Tidebuy:
Took my measurements and ordered dress according to the size chart. Dress was too big. I attempted to return the dress according to the return policy.
1st email from Tidebuy - they said it was a custom made dress and “we just finished this dress per your request.” I did not order a custom made dress, I clicked a size according to their measurements. They also suggested “i have an idea to cut your loss.You can sell it to someone or give it to your relatives as a gift.” They said they would refund up to 50%.
2nd email from Tidebuy - admitted it was not a custom made dress, “Yes,you don't choose the custom size.” But they still would not give me a refund.
3rd email from Tidebuy - They will refund 70% of the dress, but not the rest “as we have paid shipping fee to the logistic company and it is the international shipping , the shipping fee is not cheap.hope you can understand.” Tidebuy will not refund my money.
4th email from Tidebuy - “we had paid $46.94 expedited shipping fee on your dress when we send it to you.” I did not choose expedited shipping. I choose standard shipping, and this particular order was free shipping per the Tidebuy App. Tidebuy will still not refund my money.
5th email from Tidebuy where they admitted I did not choose expedited shipping. “Yes,you choose standard shipping($32.15) and we send you by expedited shipping, no matter what kind of shipping, we had to pay for the logistic company.and we paid raw material cost and labor fee after you placed or

Profile Picture Jill, 6/9/18, 1 Review
0.5

I ordered a mother of the bride dress, which this company butchered. It looks ridiculous. Their options to me were $20 refund or I could return the dress and they would refund 40%! Seriously??? They produced a dress not represented correctly by the picture and I HAVE TO PAY! I am beyond livid and will continue to write reviews to make others aware of their practices.

Profile Picture T, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Fits great, looks good. I wear a 32 and the medium fits perfectly. The length is also exactly what I was looking for. it's very comfortable. Yet to wear it in the pool or lake yet, but the material feels soft and should be pretty quick to dry.2.

Profile Picture Gerrard, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I got the interview and advice by customer service, and I got the job!!! Thanks to the good service and the high quality Men's Jacket, I displayed a neat and professional appearance.

Profile Picture Abhay , 4/19/18, 1 Review
0.5

WORST COMPANY EVER. I ordered a prom dress that costed me $138.94. I wanted the dress to be perfect so I used custom sizing and had someone take my measurements per instruction video from the company. I tried to check my package status but the tracking link they gave me did not work at all. After over a month of waiting for the package I contacted them. They said that it had already been delivered and that I needed to go pick it up. No contact what so ever. I go pick it up and rush home to try it on. It is nothing short of a disgrace. Terrible stitching, incorrect sizing, and terrible quality. I contact them immediately. They then ask for pictures which I do provide, zooming in on my exact issues. It looks like I'm wearing a trash bag with lace. They then say that the quality matches what is displayed on the website and that I need to use a measuring tape to show the true dimensions of the dress before being able to consider me for a refund. This is now only a week before my event. They suggest that they can send me the correct sizing. I refuse saying that I do not have time for the wait. They then suggest that I keep the dress and get it tailored locally and they will refund me the extra $20 that I spent for custom sizing.$20 can't cover the cost of a tailor and a week is no time to even try. After almost 10 emails back and forth they said that I would need to.pay for shipping cost and they could give me back only 40% if what I payed.Are you kidding me! They had a policy saying you could return it within 15 days if you are not completely satisfied. I constantly check back at their return policy which was very inconsistent and confusing.One page guaranteed a refund while the next said only a partial percent. Along with that they had very unprofessional emails. Once they ended the email saying that they "have to go because they have work stuff" . WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER. A GOD AWFUL COMPANY. STAY AWAY!!!

Profile Picture Jade, 4/1/18, 1 Review
1.0

I bought the red dress on the right from Tidebuy on Feb 1st 2018 . They sent me the wrong dress and the wrong color. The dress on the left. I tried to contact for 2 weeks to return them the dress. I was told to send pictures of the dress. A week later they recieved pictures Frb. 28th. I was told to keep the dress and they would give me $60 of my refund back. I said no I do not want the dress, I wanted my money in full. I was told my refund would be given to me. I mailed the dress to their company in California called ECPL- AA Returns. I contact Tidebuy with my tracking number to be told that I would be charging me for the initial shipping, which was advertised as FREE SHIPPING. AFTER THEY RECEIVED THE DRESS No one is answering my emails and I have not recieved a refund Today is March 22.
I been instructed to notify the Attorney General and the Better Busniess. What I need is for future customers of
Tidebuy to understand. They get your money in a split second but to get your money back, they act like you took something from them. Im prepared to get the word out and fight this to the end.

Profile Picture Joycelyn, 3/24/18, 1 Review
0.7

Awful service I bought a hoodie for son and ended being to small I called customer service and they fed me a bunch of BS stating I did not have an account and they have record of me buying the hoodie well idiots if I didnt buy it how did I receive a hoodie and they asked me for a invoice well they dont put a incoice in the package just a commercial shipping paper i gave them all the information off of that and still no responce never ever again worst company ever

Profile Picture Karen, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Fits great, looks good. I wear a 32 and the medium fits perfectly. The length is also exactly what I was looking for. It's very comfortable. Yet to wear it in the pool or lake yet, but the material feels soft and should be pretty quick to dry, too.

Profile Picture Vuk, 3/6/18, 1 Review
0.8

Beware customer service and inconsistent/bogus return policy. I ordered a dress and it came, but much too small. They said I couldn't do an exchange, I would have to order a new dress. I did and I immediately returned the original (never worn, out of the bag for 10 minutes). The company received the dress and after weeks I had not received a refund. When I contacted them they asked if I wanted to do an exchange (which I was previously told I could not do). I just asked for the price of the original dress to be refunded and they suddenly claimed the dress was "damaged" and would not give me a refund.

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/28/18, 1 Review
0.5

Don't be conned ! The goods are very poor quality & the sizes don't reflect anything normal. I thought I was buying a nice jacket according to the photos. I ordered large & got Small with a Large label & the quality was so bad I was ashamed to give it away. Sending back is at your cost & the cost is not worth it so DON'T BUY !

Profile Picture T, 2/14/18, 1 Review
0.5

I have bought a wedding dress with an order number 1750342. The dress came not as described what so ever. The size was not ok. after a long discussion and calling their store. I returned the dress for a refund BUT the store did not refund my money. They sent the money to the bank account that I paid with which I have already closed. The money automatically returns back to them since there is not account anymore to accept the transfer. when I approached them to correct the mistake they just claimed that I have taken the money and refused to cooperate. I lost more than 320 dollars. No dress and no money

Profile Picture ayman, 2/11/18, 1 Review
0.5

They say satisfaction guaranteed and it is a lie. Absolutely ridiculous to try to deal with and they refuse to take back a dress that looks nothing like what we ordered. Run FAR, FAR, FAR away and order somewhere else!

Profile Picture B, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
0.7

These people are scam artist. The pictures are nothing like the product you will received.
I received a dress that the neck was not even sewn. They won't issue a refund.

Profile Picture Alexandra , 1/6/18, 1 Review
0.6

Please do NOT buy from this company. Like all the other negative reviews state, are true. I bought a dress which was nothing like the quality or color of the dress I had anticipated. I followed the return directions on the website. My $128.00 dress was suppose to be refunded, but was given $55.00.
They ignore your complaint, and do NOT give good business. I am reporting them to the BBB!!

Profile Picture Trisha, 11/18/17, 1 Review
1.4

Update: I was offered $80 to change my review. Be careful!!!

My dress was beautiful and my custom measurements were so accurate. It arrived fairly quick as well! I LOVED my dress. The only downside I had was the tail was not as advertised. When I proceeded to process a claim, they took forever to respond to me. I bought my dress early March, and asked if I could have my tail redone. My wedding already passed and we have yet to settle the claim. They want to offer me $30 for my claim. I didn't want money, and even then I think it is worth more than $30 when I wanted a Cathedral tail not a Court tail.

Profile Picture Dulce, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Undergarments, Shoes, Jewelry, Hair Accessories
0.5

Absolutely worst experience ever! They do not accept refunds even when the product is not the color you ordered. I am now out $111 dollars for a dress that I can’t wear. I cannot believe how bad the customer service is.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/16/17, 1 Review
0.8

This company is awful. Their products are cheap imitations of the pictures you see. My dress looked nothing like the picture. It was missing a corset and an under skirt. The supposed 'pick up ruffels' fell flat. When I asked for a full refund, while offering to pay for PnP, they said they only offer 50% refund. So for the £200 I spent on the dress I would only get £60 back.

Profile Picture User7920820, Recently Married, 1 Review
0.7

Do NOT order from this company! I ordered a dress from Tidebuy for a wedding. The dress was not even close to what the quality looked like in the picture and it didn't fit. I wrote Tidebuy to return it and was told I would only get 50% of my money back. I questioned this and asked for a copy of the return policy and got nothing. When I finally got my refund, it wasn't even 50%!! This company truly scams their customers!

Profile Picture Venessa, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This jacket is great. I am about 6' 2" and 165 lbs and a large size fits me quite well. It's just roomy enough to wear a thin hoodie sweatshirt underneath (how I usually wear it). One gripe I have with design is the fake chest pocket. Would have been great as a functional pocket.

Profile Picture jhon , 7/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Flower Girls

I had a little issue with late arrival.
But the company was ready to except my returen
I do uprichiate this

When you order make shore you have more time for your order

Profile Picture Menachem, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am obsessed with this dress!!!! It seemed too good to be true that such a gorgeous dress could be so inexpensive, but it is true! It is beautifully made, the detail is stunning, and it fits perfectly. The dress feels silky on the inside, not itchy at all and the delivery was definitely great!! I love it so much! Absolutely cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Lissa, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered a wedding gown and received it on monday,and it is exquisite,just like in the picture,fits perfectly.My wedding is in October but I ordered it early to avoid disappointment but instead I got a gorgeous dress.Value for my money.

Profile Picture Hlamalani, 4/10/17, 1 Review