tidebuy Reviews

tidebuy 1
tidebuy 2
tidebuy 3

jewel · Married on 07/19/2018

The dress is everything that my daughter wanted for her senior prom dress. Great workmanship and material. Perfect fit, based on the measurements I took for her dress. Since there is not a custom made option its very important to get the right measurements, no up sizing necessary.

Gerrard · Married on 04/20/2018

Fits great, looks good. I wear a 32 and the medium fits perfectly. The length is also exactly what I was looking for. it's very comfortable. Yet to wear it in the pool or lake yet, but the material feels soft and should be pretty quick to dry.2.

Abhay · Married on 04/19/2018

I got the interview and advice by customer service, and I got the job!!! Thanks to the good service and the high quality Men's Jacket, I displayed a neat and professional appearance.

Vuk · Married on 03/06/2018

Fits great, looks good. I wear a 32 and the medium fits perfectly. The length is also exactly what I was looking for. It's very comfortable. Yet to wear it in the pool or lake yet, but the material feels soft and should be pretty quick to dry, too.

jhon · Married on 07/12/2017

This jacket is great. I am about 6' 2" and 165 lbs and a large size fits me quite well. It's just roomy enough to wear a thin hoodie sweatshirt underneath (how I usually wear it). One gripe I have with design is the fake chest pocket. Would have been great as a functional pocket.

Lissa · Married on 04/15/2017

I am obsessed with this dress!!!! It seemed too good to be true that such a gorgeous dress could be so inexpensive, but it is true! It is beautifully made, the detail is stunning, and it fits perfectly. The dress feels silky on the inside, not itchy at all and the delivery was definitely great!! I love it so much! Absolutely cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day.

Emas · Married on 04/08/2017

"Grеаt рrісеѕ аnd great сlоthеѕ. Pеrfесt fіt еvеrу time. Exсеllеnt customer ѕеrvісе, еаѕу tо nаvіgаtе the site and thеу nеvеr dіѕарроіnt wіth there deliveries.
    I'll ѕhор аgаіn аnd again.

alex · Married on 02/08/2017

Nadie puede negar que en esta web tienen unos vestidos de boda maravillosos. No tenía mucha confianza de encontrar algo que me encantara porque he ido de tienda en tienda y nada... pero aquí he encontrado un vestido que me ha encantado.

¡Genial!

Rio · Married on 01/20/2017

I’ve searched so many websites for my wedding dress but there’s still no result until I saw tidebuy wedding dress by chance. There’re so many beautiful wedding dresses of all kinds of style. I choose one lace wedding dress, it really so amazing and it fits me so well. I’ll of course recommend this shop to my sisters.

Sherry · Married on 04/20/2015

My wedding dress was ordered at this site and I've got it yesterday. The dress is a perfect fit just like the measurements I gave them during the making of the order. The speed of delivery is amazing and the quality of the dress is off the charts! The price is perfect for great dresses. I recommend it for all those dress lovers you will never be disappointed with the variety of choices they offer. I believe that I'll have a special day.

Never before have I ordered from the Internet and been so amazed and the great service. I was sent info to tell me about my order and even told the time of delivery which came exactly as stated. Brilliant and really happy. Thank you. Will recommend to my friends.

just received my wedding dress from tidebuy, It's really pretty, Iam very satisfied with the dress and moreover their customer service is good and the shipping is fast, tidebuy will be my first choice for online shopping.

Reyna · Married on 06/10/2014

It is fabulous dress and light blue color is so attractive, in which i bought from tidebuy online store. For Parties and special occasions I use to wear this dress, it is one of my best dress from my collections. The dress material is good and light weight. The quality of the dress is excellent with unique style. I get good compliments when I wear this dress, thanks to tidebuy online store.

Paton · Married on 06/09/2014

The round neck designs are superb from tidebuy online store. The dresses are high in quality and inordinate color. It seems we shall buy high quality and unique design dresses in cheap rates. When I wear this dress I get good compliments from my family and friends. The quality and the texture is nice which gives the comfort wearing. Thanks very much to tidebuy.

Laney · Married on 06/08/2014

These Women dresses are looking very good and shining, were as I bought the dresses from tidebuy online store. It is very nice and stylish unique design dress, where i get good compliments from everyone. The dresses from tidebuy online store looks very beautiful and superb. It is eye catchy and creates an impact in the crowd. These lovely dresses are best in my collection. Thanks very much to tidebuy.

• W

Weslia · Married on 06/07/2014

There are lot of unique design bridal dresses in tidebuy online store, If you are ready to buy a bridal dress go online and buy the bridal dresses from tidebuy online store where you get good discounts. The dresses are comfortable when I wear it . The size was perfect for me as like as shown in the website, thanks to tidebuy.

Galina · Married on 06/03/2014

The dresses are fabulous and stunning in tidebuy online store. The lace design is awesome and I am happy with the dresses from tidebuy which is easy to wear and it gives me a confident to go out with my family and friends. I am happy with the shipping done by the company which was prompt, thanks very much to tidebuy.

Vinny · Married on 06/02/2014

Want to obtain the modern and unique style dresses today? Then you have to choose tidebuy online store and buy colorful stylish dresses in reasonable price. Tidebuy store have an huge collection of amazing dresses for all wedding functions from bachelor’s party to reception ceremony. These dresses are very pretty and provide you rich look and you will be outstanding person in the function.

Poppy · Married on 06/01/2014

The dresses are really look great because they are smart and elegant in which i bought from tidebuy online store. I think these dresses are so perfect also I think they are worth for every penny spent. The quality of these dress is superb and it is very eye catchy for everyone, Thanks very much to tidebuy

Mora · Married on 05/30/2014

They are same as snow very camel fur and tender in their look, these dresses are high in quality and unique in style. Whenever I wear this dress, I always get a feeling of sweet angel. There are lot of collections in tidebuy online store, that impress all young ladies. When I wear this dresses my heart is filled with a feeling of gratitude, thanks very much to tidebuy.

Paton · Married on 05/26/2014

The dresses are perfect fit to me, in which i bought from tidebuy online store The red color dress goes beautiful with my outfit. I love the style and quality material which makes it so comfortable to wear. This dress is the best in my collection. Thanks very much to tidebuy.

Gaila · Married on 05/25/2014

I am really happy with the stylish dresses from tidebuy online store, the dresses are Sexy and Sensuous. The white color dress with golden design in the center is fabulous with extraordinary style which makes me so pretty and lovely. Today I am so happy after buy this dresses from tidebuy store also I received good compliments by wearing this dress, thanks to tidebuy.

Daena · Married on 05/24/2014

The very attractive white color bridal dress looks tremendous with the fashionable look and superb design. It is a picture-perfect piece and I get good compliments from my friends and family members. The price they offer from tidebuy online store is very cheap and the quality is good.

Tansy · Married on 05/23/2014

Wonderful and Glamorous dresses in which i bought from tidebuy online store. The superb color designs are amazingly great with the low price and good quality. This dress gives me good complements also when i wear this dress it gives me special and unique attraction . The women dresses are perfect for all the fashionable ladies who want to look special. Thanks very much to tidebuy.

• U

Ulrika · Married on 05/19/2014

The quality of material used in this bridal dress is very superb, in which i bought from tidebuy online store. The textured design in the front is making the dress look more royal. I recommend these dress from tidebuy online store to all the young ladies. I wear this dress for my special occasion and i get good compliments from all my friends and relatives, thanks to tidebuy.