Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Reviews

786 Reviews for Tide the Knot Beach Weddings

• Madyson

Madyson B. · Married on 10/19/2019

A dream come true..

Tide the Knot made all of our wedding dreams come true! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. They were all so professional, helpful, and friendly. It was such a great feeling knowing everything was taken care of for us and all we had to do was say I Do. They take care of all of the things that would normally cause a bride to stress and make it so you can truly just enjoy your special day. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • User5442944 · 1+ year ago

I would definitely recommend. Everything was breathtaking

Sent on 09/16/2015
  • Courtney

Courtney G. · Married on 08/30/2019

Beyond Amazing & Beautiful!

Tide The Knot was beyond amazing in helping us achieve a perfect wedding day! Dan and the staff were absolutely amazing in helping make the day astonishing! They made the day as least stressful as possibly, and communicated effectively with the whole team & family members present! I loved how sweet, and personable every member of the the Tide the Knot Staff was! Even through COVID and every issue we encountered with seating and numbers, they were always there to offer positive advice and choices! Thank you so much for making our day beyond memorable!

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Chuka

Chuka E. · Married on 08/17/2019

Beyond expectations

The folks at Tide the Knot made our special day even more special. Kyla and I think every aspect of the wedding ceremony went according to plan, even surpassing our expectations in some areas, particularly in the attention to details and real-time support you provided throughout the ceremony. Every member of your staff was exceptional and it showed. Our family and friends were also very pleased with the setup/decoration, the responsiveness to emails/calls, and with the general event proceedings. We have thoroughly enjoyed working with you all. PS: We loved our photos something fierce! Such exceptional work. We cannot wait to share with our friends and family.

Thank you, again!!!
    Kyla & Chuka

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • I

Ivana S. · Married on 08/10/2019

Sunset Wedding

Above and beyond what I dreamt

Sent on 08/23/2019

Jameica D. · Married on 08/08/2019

Couldn't imagine choosing anyone else for our wedding!

Lets just say that after I met with Lisa, I immediately cancelled my other meetings with planners I had. Her and her team are absolutely incredible. They are so easy to work with, they're professional, very organized and their studio is immaculate! If you have a vision for your wedding, they will work with you. If you're like me with no vision, but have a slight idea of what you want, they will take that idea and create your dream wedding! Everyone from my photographer, to my one man band steel drummer, to my officiant...they were so amazing I don't think I can even find the words to describe how awesome they all were. Thank you so much for making my day..ehh emm...our day... memorable :-D

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lauren R. · Married on 07/12/2019

The most incredible group to work with

Lisa and her staff were unbelievable! We live in Kansas City, Missouri and had never been to St. Pete so we had no idea what we were doing. I worked directly with Dee and between her and Lisa they did absolutely everything and took care of anything that came up. They made our big day so perfect and special but most importantly they made everything so easy! I cannot say thank you enough to this team! Highly recommend to everyone for destination! Thank you Lisa & Tide the Knot!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa H. · Married on 06/25/2019

the happiest day of my life

I loved using Tide the Knot, I didn't have to worry about a thing other than getting dressed!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Desirae · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely amazing service!

I couldn’t imagine having anyone else marry us! You will not regret your decision with choosing Tide the Knot!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Rachel · Married on 06/06/2019

Dream wedding

We used tidetheknot to plan our wedding from the UK, the process was so easy via email and phone fitting into our time zone as needed. We got married on Anna Maria Island and everything about the day was just perfect. Each member of the team were fantastic. We can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Lori

Lori H. · Married on 06/01/2019

Fabulous experience

Lisa and her staff were absolutely fantastic. Everything was flawless. It was all we could have hoped for planning a beach wedding from GA!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Haley G. · Married on 05/24/2019

Our Wedding / Best Day Ever

This was “our day”and Tide the Knot made sure it was perfect! Very easy to work with and stress free!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Kayla P. · Married on 05/22/2019

Tide the Knot made my wedding a dream come true!

Tide the Knot made my wedding a dream come true! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Darianne H. · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Day Ever

They are absolutely amazing and made our day perfect, it could of not gone any better. It all felt like a dream and they made sure everything was perfect, they really cared about us and what we wanted as the mood for our best day ever. I recommend them 100% with their professionalism and preciseness of every detail, making the entire process fun and effortless for us.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Stacie

Stacie M. · Married on 05/06/2019

Dream wedding achieved!!

Every one of the details of my wedding were absolutely PERFECT.  When I asked my guests what they thought of the wedding, they raved about it, and always ended saying, "It was just perfect." "Best wedding I've ever been to." Besides all of the simple, yet beautiful decor and set up, the staff was also really awesome. They made both my fiance and myself very calm and comfortable. The officiant created a very romantic, yet light, atmosphere everyone enjoyed. I only made my personal selections, (including every song which really made the ceremony personal and special), and then everything was exactly as I imagined it once I showed up. The photographer was also wonderful, and her photos were AMAZING.  I looked at a lot of different "beach wedding" companies and packages, and found others that were cheaper. We just wanted a small ceremony, and didn't want to spend much. We just wanted it simple, beautiful, and romantic.  No frills or a big show. We already have kids and were paying for it ourselves.  BUT I am SO happy we paid a little extra for the most beautiful day we could not have even imagined.  If you look closely at the photos, there is a huge difference between TidetheKnot and the others, and it was so very very worth it for us to pay a little more for the most perfect day.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Kevin V. · Married on 04/20/2019

Tide the knot is the best

Tide the knot is very supportive, flexible, responds promptly to any concerns and respects and values their customers wishes. Lisa has been great thru the entire time, she never failed to guide us to make everything go smoothly. The set up was beautiful and the photographer made sure we get the poses and pictures we wanted. They respected and considered our personal wants, made sure everything was perfect as it can be. Tide the knot gave their best and made sure their clients are satisfied and happy.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Marissa · Married on 04/06/2019

Tide the Knot Weddings went above and beyond to provide exceptional service on the day of my brother's wedding. They worked closely with me to cover all the bases and make sure the bride and groom had a wonderful ceremony! The photographer, Jessica was a pleasure to work with and helped the couple to be at ease! Overall, I highly recommend Tide the Knot!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Melissa R. · Married on 04/03/2019

Perfect for out of town couples

They took care of everything. We just showed up and smiled. It was braitiful, perfect and stress free!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan B. · Married on 03/28/2019

Perfect Sunset Wedding

Tide the Knot was absolutely amazing. They made a stressful day seem like a day at the beach...which it totally was! They walked us through everything and made us feel great. We had the perfect day with them. Beautiful pictures too! Everything included made it stress free. Quick photo turnaround too!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful Elopement

The wedding planner, officiant, and photographer were all wonderful to work with! They helped make our day so special.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ashley S. · Married on 01/24/2019

Anna Maria Island

I directly worked with Laura, and she was wonderful! Very quick to respond, very informative, and everything turned out EXACTLY as I imagined. We planned everything out of state so it was all emails, and it was PEREFRCT IN EVERY WAY!

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing, stress free wedding planning

Tide the Knot is amazing! We are from Illinois and had our wedding on Sunset Beach in Treasure Island, FL. Tide the Knot handled all of the details and made everything easy on our end. I love how everything is included in the package, especially being out of town, it made finding a photographer, officiant, and florist easy because they supplied it all. I was even able to have the ceremony flowers in to-go mason jars that we used for our centerpieces at the pavilion which was located right off the beach. We received our sneak peek photos in less than a week, and we are so in love with how the pictures turned out. I would highly recommend Tide the Knot. They are quick to respond and detail oriented. Even though I did not see the set up for the ceremony until I walked down the aisle, I was confident it would look exactly how I imagined it to be. It you want a beautiful, stress free wedding, hire Tide the Knot. We could not be more pleased with how our wedding turned out. We are so thankful for the team at Tide the Knot and are glad we chose them to plan our special day.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Barbara C. · Married on 01/10/2019

Perfection

What a stressfree way to have a wedding! They were so organized and efficient. Everything was incredibly thought out without having to ask continuously. We were so grateful and loved everything about the ceremony and photography. What a great job.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Sam · Married on 01/03/2019

We had a blast with the most amazing wedding planning team

Our wedding was absolutely incredible and simply elegant! We were apprehensive getting married abroad but there was definitely nothing for us to worry about from the day we engaged Tide the Knot. Every single member of the team was full of passion,enthusiasm and worked tirelessly to make our day extra special. We felt like family! We had an amazing day and cannot thank the team enough for all their flexibility and understanding throughout the process. We had a blast and the 01.03.2019 was the happiest day of our lives due to the teams professionalism and organisational skills. Thanks again and appreciated that everyone made us feel special!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Abby F. · Married on 12/20/2018

Everything we dreamed of and more! -Neal & Abby

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings went above and beyond for us! They wanted to make sure everything was perfect for us on our special day, even down to the tiniest detail! Even when it was supposed to storm all day, they worked out a solution and I couldn't have imagined anything better! We can't thank them enough for making our wedding the most amazing day of our lives! We will be recommending them to everyone we know!

Sent on 01/11/2019